Take a knee on Toy Story 4

>Take a knee on Toy Story 4.
>Toy Story 4 proves infantilism and consumerism are the new American pasttimes.
>In Toy Story 4, the familiar characters including Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen), are joined by a new creation: Forky (Tony Hale) is not an expensively manufactured doll but a doohickey handmade by Bonnie, this story’s new human child progenitor (a mixed-race girl to replace the original white boy Andy).
>Bonnie’s awkward, Asperger-spectrum imagination brings unfair competition to Pixar’s toy-movie monopoly
>This comes in the form of Woody’s old flame Bo Peep (Annie Potts), who returns from the first film as a newly empowered woman. She even instructs Woody about “change.”
>A less enjoyable franchise is perpetuated by Toy Store 4. Pixar continues to indoctrinate viewers into childish, compulsive consumerism.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!

nationalreview.com/2019/06/film-review-toy-story-4-consumerism/

Attached: chrome_FP0IspFlkZ.png (585x324, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/phFISjORzQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time you think he couldn't be more based, he outdoes himself. BASED

Holy based

>new

proves

Toy Story 4 came out?

What the fuck 3 was kino? Why fuck that up?

He actually did it, he called disney fanboys autists.
Theres simply no stopping this man.

Disney needs more money after buying fox.

>complain about infantilism
>while unironically critiquing a children's animated film
Anyone who takes this fart smeller seriously deserves the same rope they'd give him if he didn't pander to their shit taste in film.

is discord down again tranny?

>you're not the target audience so your argument is invalid, the movie is for kids therefore why do you care it's good or not

Long live the KING

based

>toy sotry 4 proves infantilism and consumerism are the new american pasttimes
>new
It didn't prove shit, it's been like this since the 80s

Tryhardiness is getting pretty embarrassing at this point.

he didn't say it was bad

/our gaynigger/

>Pixar continues to indoctrinate viewers into childish, compulsive consumerism.
Been saying the same shit about Moana teaching kids it's okay to abandon your responsibilities and loved ones to chase after a stupid infantile whim with a "psychopathic adult but it's ok because he's a god and quirky" as the sole companion.

Attached: 1551644676054.webm (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Childhood is hating Armond White for ruining Toy Story 3's 100% on RT
Adulthood is realizing he was right the whole time

BREAKING NEWS: ARMOND WHITE FOUND DEAD IN HIS APPARTMENT AFTER FALLING ON 60 KNIVES AND THEN HAVING HIS HEAD DECAPITATED FOLLOWING APPARENT SUICIDE STORY DEVELOPING

>called white
>is black
is this the greatest subversion of expectations in the history of cinema

HE
CANT
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

Attached: gdssgd.png (783x417, 342K)

That's a Disney movie though, not a pixar one, and it was directed by the same guys who have been doing this shit even before pixar started making movies with other disney princesses

OURGUY
U
R
G
U
Y

kek

Cast the inevitable "accident" he's going to suffer at the hands of Disney's assassins

Unironically this

If you are an adult, why would you review carebears and say its infantilizing

>Toy Story 3's perfect rating
wtf

>Pixar Animation Studios is an American computer animation film studio based in Emeryville, California, that is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, owned by The Walt Disney Company
You're missing the point, however. They've been indoctrinating kids for almost 15 years now. They're all part of the same cabal; and worthless NPC parents can't help but subjecting their children to "le ebin 3D kids movies from didney and peexarh".

ah nice!!

Imagine being put in charge of Toy Story and your first movie sets out to emasculate Woody, flanderize Buzz, and flat out ignore the rest of the toys all for the sake of empowering Bo (who has been turned into a carbon copy of Jessie). The old muscial cues play but none of the emotion is there. A soulless movie just like 3.

What part of being a critic/reviewer means you're only going to watch what appeals to you?

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

how long until they make buzz and woody gay lovers?

kids aren't going to see Toy Story, user

its what Disney approved critics do they only review what they like besides DC movies

and that's a good thing

Toy story has and always will position itself as a kids film that is just as fun to watch as an adult with your kids there too. All Pixar aims for this broad reach.

Also, do you not care what your kids are watching?
>I mean, it isn't for me, so who cares if it turns a generation of young people into depressed, drug addicted, obese, vain, consumerist losers. It wont be me who has to worry about it, I have no sense of community, responsibility, concern for my group or my family, I'm just me after all.
Shit, sounds like the reviewer is right, Toy Story 1 did this to you, so Toy Story 4 could do it even more to your kids.

Do he even like anything?

Based

>Django Unchained and Get Out were bad
>Because they made bossman mad

Armond figured out very early that there is big money to be made in being One of the Good Ones.

Yeah but then Saint Reagan was president so being materialist and immoral was ok.

He gave Django a bad score?

Fucking hack

nobody but the biggest boomers give a fuck about Reagan

thanks for breaking down the complex toy movie for me dude

Attached: 1495122829098.png (512x494, 130K)

>nobody but the biggest boomers give a fuck about Reagan

Every single person to the right of Elizabeth Warren has to pay fealty to him and sing his praises, especially if they are older than 35 or so. It's not just the coffin-dodgers but of course they adore him the most.

But those movies were bad. There hasn't been a good "black" movie since White Chicks.

Armond gave World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles a good review because it had US soldiers being heroes in it. Dude literally lives for his agenda and nothing else.

>A soulless movie just like 3.
3 was kino you pleb fuck

Django Unchained is garbage and a butchering of a classic film, kill yourself Reddit

You must be retarded if you actually believe this.

I personally enjoyed it, but it's pretty hacky at times, especially the ending. Tarantino builds up some brilliant tension for half an hour and then blows his load on a shitty, poirly edited action scene. Very cheesy. More an empty flick than a film. Plenty to criticize, plenty to enjoy.

CONTRARIAN GOOD!

Attached: D34EC60C-C7F7-418B-A77D-38C41450B704.png (594x582, 41K)

Go back amd rewatch it. The ending was good, Lotso was good and the breakout was enjoyable but theres a lot of shit too. Remember Spanish Buzz?

>I don't like it so its contrarian

Attached: black soy 3.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>DISNEY GOOD
>TRUTH BAD

Attached: 1530711034591.png (753x960, 22K)

>Remember Spanish Buzz?
Fuck you that was funny. Only shitlibs assblasted about "muh rayciss stereotype" has a problem with that.

>Huge movie comes out as the next installment for a multi-billion dollar franchise
>Movie reviewer reviews it
>"Why did you review THAT movie? It's for kids!"

Do white people think infantilizing children is a good thing?
If so, it explains a lot about your retarded race.

Lmao did they really make the new kid mixed raced?

9 years ago, zoomer

FUCKING SJW TIME MACHINES

Single handedly fighting back the tide

>the irony of this post considering redditors are some of the least contrarian group of people on the internet

Didn't the last movie end with them getting incinerated and died? How did they get back to life?

Attached: confusion.png (612x491, 106K)

>reddit being anything other conformist
You tried

I thought infantilism and consumerism were proven by every capeshit movie of the past decade.

Are you defending a fucking nigger?

You're the fucking tranny

yes the elite lizardpeople are going to kill people over not liking toy story

Toy Story 1 and 2 both have 100% scores on RT. Toy Story 3 had 99% which I'm guessing the post was referring to that? Although Toy Story 3 has a 98% rating now.

What's the point of teaching kids infantilism. It benefits no one. Consumerism I get it though.

cringe

>redditor is racist
whos the contrarian now?

Moronic post.

>Toy Story 4 proves infantilism and consumerism are the new American pasttimes.
What the hell is his cutoff date for 'new'?

Didn’t Chris Chan’s brother fuck up the score too

Did you watch the last movie? youtu.be/phFISjORzQs

>king of the incels doesn’t like a woman telling a man how to not be a shithead
Quelle suprise

Arnold is the fucking best.

>you shouldn't have standards for the media your children are consuming

>arnold
>a nigger
Hes white, its litterally in the name, besides, even if melanin levels are highier than average, he is too based to be black, he was promoted long ago.

Is this the most self awareness lacking post ever posted?

he's a fucking professional film critic for a national print magazine
he sees every goddamn movie that comes out, you baitnoodleyhoo

discord actually was down, lol

>ARRRRRHHHHH MUH INDOCTRINATION MUH PROPEEGANDER MUH NPCS ARRRHHH CRISIS MODE 24/7!!!!

ah-bloo-bloo

>going to a Toy Story movie in 2010
>calling someone else a zoomer

>ahhhhhh I can’t counter his argument so I’ll strawman with meme text

Is any film series ever going to end ever again

>Bonnie’s awkward, Asperger-spectrum imagination
too close to home

Just like Dunkey said. If Armond White says a movie is bad, it's good

Nope. I imagine they’ll milk out toy story more with some Bo Peep and Jessie strong wimmen series.

there isn't anything to counter, schizoid. Things aren't just propaganda because you dislike it. Get a fucking grip on your life.

Based.

t. lil zoom

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Attached: rule 3.png (451x285, 14K)

Is Armond the worst movie critic of all time? Yes. Yes, he is.

Uh oh look at this greasy 30 year old boomer here so badass lmao

>>This comes in the form of Woody’s old flame Bo Peep (Annie Potts), who returns from the first film as a newly empowered woman. She even instructs Woody about “change.”
HAHAHAHAHA

Goddamn you are fucking stupid LMAO

This nigga didn't like any of the previous movies. Why would his opinion of the 4th be any better? Sometimes Armond just disappear up his own ass and talks more about American politics than the movies he's supposedly reviewing.

I don’t like all of his reviews, and I really think that at least some of them are actual trolling. Still, his opinion is more valuable than any of the onions-called "le critiques" on RT, ESPECIALLY if you disagree with him. That being said, any art critic is useless; this one is okay for making autists butthurt

Attached: 73C63BF3-7476-4F4B-AD94-2B91B7D89B08.jpg (677x1000, 117K)

Dilate

Better than a NEET like you.

You’re literally a mouth-breathing invalid if you think any piece of media movie, music, tv etc don’t have political messages they push.

>being aware of a character in a movie means that you watched it in 2010 or watched it at all
Work on your logic. It fucking sucks.

>dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate
>tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny
>discord discord discord discord discord

Woah cool it with the racism, redditor

I have no idea of what he's trying to say. I understand these words, but when you put them all together like that, they don't make sense at all!
Am I getting dumber, or the world just stopped making sense?

Having a message isn't "propaganda" you stupid /pol/nigger. Not everything is out to destroy/brainwash/get/control you. Look at your miserable life, you're crying about Toy Story. Imagine picking Toy Story, the most wide audience, easily digestible, inoffensive films literally fucking ever as a source of propeeegander.

Toy Story...fucking Toy Story... you're ill, mate.

>is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there
We live in a society user. Armond, the sperglord, is part of it. I swear if he doesnt give Joker a glowing review I will shove a rolled up Boston Globe right up his fancy black ass.

>a mixed-race girl to replace the original white boy Andy).
Jesus Christ, Armond

Attached: 1544443955441.png (441x386, 333K)

Oh wowz, can't believe I accidentally quoted the joker.
Maybe we truly live in a society after all

Toy Story's 4 "message" is pretty close to propaganda, though. The idea of completely dismissing all responsabilities and past social relations in other to "enjoy life" in a meaningless hedonistic way is very "progressive" and ironically the opposite of the message in all other Toy Story movies. It's the equivalent of those chick flicks where the girl quits her job and breaks up with her boyfriend in order to "find herself" aka fuck a bunch of different people. Same thing that happened with Wreck-It Ralph 2.

prop·a·gan·da
/ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Unironically neck yourself

>American cartoons promote consumerism, irresponsibility, and hedonism
>Japanese cartoons promotes Christian ideals, taking responsibility for your acts, sacrificing yourself for your loved ones, and altruism
HONK HONK

Imagine being an e-celeb watching retard

How is it possible for one movie critic to be this heroic?

Attached: ha.jpg (274x237, 26K)

Is that girl played by nicolas cage?

Propaganda needs a call to action and a control over the vehicle of information on which it airs. The government isn't forcing you to watch it. Toy Story isn't just propaganda because you dislike it, fucking schizophrenic.

Not only that but his supporters express their support in the most infantile way possible.

do we live in a society?

or does the society

live in us?

Kek, I thought he had an NPC twitter picture for a second
He would have been based beyond comprehension then

Yikes, that's all you took away from this children's film? What are you, Muslim?

what if I am?

>anime
>Christian ideals

Look you retarded mouth breather: just because it's not promoting SJW shit doesn't mean it's promoting Christian ideals.

The two go hand in hand. The infantile do not question consumerism, they aimply consume and await the next product

Than you're ideological positions greatly conflict with both myself and most of the Western world?

It's a family film about talking toys, user.

Based redpilled gay nigger from out of space and time

Ts4 looked shit and I thought 3 had issues
Not watching pixar anymore it's all Disney pozzed

>kino
Fucking newfag buzzwords, dipshit can't even spell plebeian. All Toy Story movies are trash entertainment for trash juveniles.

>ruined

As if Toy Story or Get Out was entitled to a perfect Score. As if the "critics" job was to provide "legitimacy" (read: additional marketing) to huge blockbusters to maximise their revenue. As if RT scores would be an indicator to anything. Bravo, Robbie!

Attached: 58785075_345831319622629_5720712664230144833_n.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

What else is there to take?

>Movie critic reviews movie
>Why did he review a movie??
The absolute state of tranny discord and Disneyfags

The government isn't the only thing capable of propaganda you fucking retard.

Honestly, if you are a straight white dude who understands the importance of our race, history and values, and you aren't now in crisis mode 24/7, you're a dummy.

user, there is no call to action in Toy Story 4, there is no propaganda just because your feefees say so. Jesus Christ, you're not rational. If all other movies were pulled by the government and Toy Story was the only movie for a 100 mile radius and you were required to see it without choice, then sure.

Movies having any sort of political or social commentary don't just magically make it propaganda you retard.

>if you aren't a borderline schizophrenic every moment of your day and complaining about race, you are the dum dum
Sure.

nice reddit spacing, fag

3 was the end
4 is not an end.
It's a trilogy.
It literally makes no sense to have a 4th.

>the importance of family and strong bonds in friendship
>moving on is okay in life
>sometimes you go through changes and new chapters
Yeah, really terrible stuff.

Dilate.

It shows a toy can be whatever the fuck you want, you can even make it yourself, how the fuck is that consumerist?

>i'll just go to france and suck a lot of dick

Toys don't even have genitalia, faggot.

>3
>Kino
Yes, I also enjoyed Toy Story 2 Extended Cut

By definition it literally is. You don’t have to be forced to watch something for it to be propaganda. Your view of this is literally from the cartoonish view of communism where children are forced to watch their soviet cartoons or whatever. Please just kill yourself. You’re actually retarded.

>there is no call to action in Toy Story 4, there is no propaganda
Return to reddit. You don’t know what you’re talking about here.

You have no idea what constitutes actual propaganda. It's quite seriously defined by medium limitations imposed on the vehicle of information by a political group/political power. You're using broadstrokes of the word to stupidly apply it to "any movie I don't like". Again, propaganda needs a call to action, it needs to be a vacuum where choice is taken away from the viewer.

This isn't hard, you fucking underage zoomer. Learn to political discourse and grow the fuck up. Toy Story isn't propaganda. Get a grip.

>user, there is no call to action in Toy Story 4
Actively deconstructing a culture is a call to action. And it doesn't have to be violent in order to qualify as propaganda.

>muh reddit
no, you're clearly right user. Toy Story is liberal/onions/Jewish/degenerate/marxist propaganda to destroy the youth. I'm sorry I'm not as big brained as you.

But that's also not happening. You can't just walk around in life calling literally everything propaganda. It's the same logic with SJWs' calling everything racist.

You're crying wolf and making it so that nobody will take you seriously when it really happens.

>onions
Are you really going to argue that you're not a tourist?

>Hitler just made movies you could freely watch that could be contradicted by an absolutely free marketplace of ideas in cinema

Only nu-/pol/ zoomers cry about something as pathetic as propaganda in Toy Story.

>Toy Story is propaganda to destroy the youth

Sarcasm doesn't work if it's actually true. Please, go back and stay there.

Do you honestly believe that Toy Story is an attempt to destroy the youth?

>You're crying wolf and making it so that nobody will take you seriously when it really happens.
I have no real judgement on the movie since I haven't seen it. Looking at Disney's staff and their viewpoints is all I really need to know about it though. I was just pointing out that propaganda doesn't have to come from the army, like what you're implying.

>toy story 4 comes out
>I didn't know there was a 2 or 3

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

>Do you honestly believe that Toy Story is an attempt to destroy the youth?
No because I believe that the leftist diversity hires that run these companies truly think they are doing good. But I don't think that their viewpoints on things like masculinity, patriotism, etc will lead to good outcomes.

>I have no real judgement on the movie since I haven't seen it
kek of course...
>Looking at Disney's staff and their viewpoints is all I really need to know about it though.
What an autistic way to filter movies out. I bet you don't even know the names of all the hundreds of people who worked on Toy Story and there is no way you could infer their beliefs. Do you only watch things made by people you agree with ideologically? How fucking abysmal is that?
>you're implying propaganda comes form the army
I'm implying that propaganda has a strict set of parameters designed by a political power/regime/party/group.

>muh leftists leftists leftists leftists
>Toy Story's viewpoint on masculinity and patriotism
you're insane. You are an insane perosn.

>/pol/ is reduced to crying about children's films now
The absolute state.

>there is no way you could infer their beliefs.
Yes, I truly cannot infer the beliefs of the ultra leftist Jews who run Disney. They definitely have not been selling woke identity politics to the youth of the world for the last decade. I just completely made that up with no evidence to support it.

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>It's quite seriously defined by medium limitations imposed on the vehicle of information by a political group/political power
It’s not though. It doesn’t have to be from a political group or power, and even if it did, you could just argue that the progressives making the movie are clearly pushing their progressive agenda with the progressive messages the movie promotes. It does NOT have to be a state sponsored piece of media for something to be propaganda. Your view of propaganda is from movies.

>Again, propaganda needs a call to action, it needs to be a vacuum where choice is taken away from the viewer.
This is all objectively false. You have such an old fashioned, narrow minded view of a limit piece of what can be categorized as propaganda.

No matter how hard you push your identity politic viral marketing on Yea Forums, this movie will still be a flop.

>everyone at this international, multi-billion dollar company is an "ultra leftist Jew"
You said you can personally tell the beliefs of all the animators, writers and producers of Toy Story right faggot?

Stop dilating.

BASED Armond liked Batman v Superman

This is still the comfiest video ever made

>. It does NOT have to be a state sponsored piece of media for something to be propaganda.
No, it has to meet criteria though. It isn't just "things I don't like".
>This is all objectively false.
It's not you clinically retarded faggot. The issue here is that you're poorly informed and get your news from places like here, so this new hyper-political swamp has you believing that "anything you don't like is propaganda", and the real world doesn't function like that. At all.

I just want you to know that so you don't embarrass yourself again. You're very likely underage and that's fine. I know it's appealing to take staunchly unmovable positions like "everything is propaganda" but it's not true of how propaganda works. Read some books, unironically. I mean that.

Get off of /pol/. There are strict parameters that define propaganda. This bothers you.

Not the guy you’re responding to, but the message of all their modern pieces have all been left leaning. I’m sure like other mega corps like Google, there are conservative employees, but the message the company puts out is left leaning.

Tell me what the "progressive agenda" even is and why that's bad for some reason?

>there message is left-leaning
Right, since much of the West is liberally-minded. That's the audience. I'm sorry they aren't making a cinematic universe around Christian Mingle or whatever the fuck you want to be pandered to you.

Holy shit, just read a simple write up of what propaganda is. You’re quite literally a retard. It has nothing to do with what I like or dislike. You don’t know what you’re fucking arguing here. This isn’t soviet-era communist propaganda.

>You said you can personally tell the beliefs of all the animators, writers and producers of Toy Story right faggot?
Considering that Rashida Jones was one of the head writers and a bunch of Boomers who went to California art schools produced it, I think I can take a fair stab at it.

>NO U WRONG
compelling shit, user. Really showed me with those facts and logics.

>Tell me what the "progressive agenda" even is
postmodernist deconstruction of all aspects of society. If you need to be told why this is a bad thing, then I don't know what to tell you.

Armond has transcended race and is now a being of pure energy sent back to earth to punish the unjust

Attached: hV17eTm.jpg (690x960, 71K)

Do redditors just pretend Armond hasn't given plenty of positive reviews to critically acclaimed films? Or are they too busy getting butthurt when he trashes overrated flicks that are popular?

It's still a massive generalization you know. Which is something I thought you people didn't like doing?

What’s the point of this post? You’re literally agreeing with what I me and the other poster are saying
>You said you can personally tell the beliefs of all the animators, writers and producers of Toy Story right faggot?
>Right, since much of the West is liberally-minded. That's the audience.

CONFORMITY GOOD
DISSENT BAD
CONSUME AND OBEY
MUST HOLD CORRECT OPINIONS

Attached: wojaknumale.png (644x800, 15K)

>I don't know what postmodernism is
We aren't even in a postmodernist age anymore you gullible mutt.

>PROPAGANDA CAN ONLY BE RIGHT-WING MILITARIES
compelling stuff. I bet you got your "official definition" of propaganda from the UN.

Basado

>sure retard regard child idiot
Solid argument, faggot. You’re quite literally taking a minor piece of what can be considered propaganda, and saying anything that doesn’t meet your limited view of the definition is not actual propaganda. You’re doing what you said I’m doing. “Durrr whatever I don’t think is propaganda isn’t propaganda”

>the West being liberally-minded, means that every single liberal believes the same things, and the ideology isn't a spectrum at all
Imagine being poorly informed and thinking that literally anyone left of fucking Hitler, is all the same person.

>your response to the criticism is literally "no u"
PATHETIC

Except he didn't say that greentext at all.
>the UN is something to ignore now

I'm not sure why it bothers you that there is a criteria that needs to be met before something qualifies as "propaganda", that's a good thing, that means there is a specific fucking definition to avoid doing aspie-logic shit like you are, where you pretend everything you dislike is propaganda.

Christ, you don't even know how you're getting btfo and it's sad.

You are essentially arguing that. You think only WWII government issued, call to war posters is what defines propaganda

>We aren't even in a postmodernist age anymore you gullible mutt.
No because the postmodernist deconstructionists already won, as evidenced by Disney. That's why the increasingly popular reconstruction is reactionary in nature. The only way forward is to rebuild society by going back to basics.

No, I'm not. Are you illiterate?

these are the clinically insane people trying to engage in political discourse...

You don't need politics to have an audience, you twitter troglodyte. Toy Story 1 is a family adventure with a tale of two cities spin. That's all Toy Story needs to be. Imagine how out of place it would be if Buzz proposed open borders for Sid's toys. You'd have to be blind to not see the agenda.

Great argument

>Imagine how out of place it would be if Buzz proposed open borders for Sid's toys. You'd have to be blind to not see the agenda.
That's literally a hypothetical that hasn't fucking happened, at all.

>It's quite seriously defined by medium limitations imposed on the vehicle of information by a political group/political power
>Again, propaganda needs a call to action, it needs to be a vacuum wh
You’re quite stupid. You think all propaganda pieces are kill Tojo posters.

You're not engaging in political discourse, you're plugging your ears and going "la la la la"... but I guess that is indicative of modern leftist discourse

You live in an alternative fantasy world where there was a nefarious attempt by ebul "postmodernists" to deconstruct everything and they won, so that's why Toy Story 4 is propaganda or something.

These aren't rational opinions.

>everyone who calls me retarded is a leftist
>it can't be that I'm ridiculous who thinks Toy Story is literal propaganda
No user, it must be everyone else.

>you’re getting blown out because I don’t know what I’m talking about
Please read up a basic definition of what constitutes propaganda before replying to me again.

Again, I said all propaganda needs to meet a specific set of criteria. It can't just simply be "political messaging I dislike". That's you being a triggered baby.

he's right

Attached: onionboy.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

>Please read up a basic definition of what constitutes propaganda
Why don't you? Since you clearly don't understand that.

Doesn't this movie promote same-sex marriage and same-sex parenting? You don't think that qualifies as "political". Does it qualify as "deconstructionism"?

Three wasn't the end, nor was two. Toy Story was a completely self contained story that needed no sequel. Woody learns to share Andy and that's it's okay to not always be number one. Buzz learns that sometimes in life you're not destined for greatness but can still live a happy, simple life. They both have character arcs and are resolved.

Toy Story 2 messes with this by introducing Woody to other characters that tempt him back into his "well I want to be the best mentality." Meanwhile Buzz doesn't even have an arc in two, he's just a set piece. You can skip the scenes without Woody and/or the Roundup gang in two and it's the same movie. Three makes it even worse. Woody's motivations change MID movie. First he's willing to risk his life to save them from the garbage truck, then he's willing to abandon his friends to the day care, then he's again willing to risk his life to save them. Buzz, his storyline resolved in Toy Story 1, has to have his memory reset, just so they can give him character growth in that re grows back to where he started. I haven't see 4 yet, but I assume it will further destroy the characters by making them fall into contrived scenarios just to work their way back to where they were at the beginning of the movie. Pixar should have stuck to television specials after the movie. Small, self contained stories aimed at children who won't pick apart the inconsistencies in the plot and just want to see more of the characters they like. There's a reason Disney used to make low budget animated series based on successful movies; because that's the way you milk a franchise, not by poisoning its legacy with bad sequels.

>Propaganda needs a call to action and a control over the vehicle of information on which it airs
No it doesn't. What part of your ass did you pull that from?

>You live in an alternative fantasy world where there was a nefarious attempt by ebul "postmodernists" to deconstruct everything and they won,
Is gay marriage and abortion legal now? Do we have affirmative action laws? Are segregationist policies outlawed? Are all of our laws now being dictated by a group of elderly socialists? If no, then please continue on telling me about my delusions.

Tarantino's editor died before the filmed it, Django is 3 hours long and is literally unwatchable

>there’s no propaganda in Disney movies. You’re crazy.

Attached: 6526514B-BF82-4516-ACAB-B2DBBC72F172.jpg (465x251, 35K)

But we've already established that popular left-wing opinions don't qualify as propaganda. It has to be right-wing and militaristic in order to qualify as true propaganda.

There’s no call to action. It isn’t propaganda.

wtf I love deconstructionists now

They should have put Randy Newman singing YGAFIM over the credits

I'm old enough to remember when RT was just a "here's what to pirate" site
I wonder if any of these people realize that's how the site started when they fight over stuff like this

im sorry but i cant take anyone who thought bvs was good seriously

How fucking dumb do you have to be to think there’s no propaganda or liberal message behind Pixar’s work? Look at that Purl shirt they released not too long ago. It’s practically skull fucking WHITE MEN BAD into your brain.

Attached: 07DB4CF0-3E1C-4F59-A8F7-E310AB3B77FD.jpg (324x155, 8K)