Tfw no Byzantine/Roman kino

>tfw no Byzantine/Roman kino

Attached: the-city-of-constantinople-in-the-age-of-justinian-i.jpg (600x452, 106K)

Empireboos need to kill themselves.

>t. germanic barbarian

The eternal Punic seethe.

Byzantine has always fascinated me because despite being such a large empire we learned next to nothing about it in history class. And it almost never gets brought up elsewhere. It's weird to think that during the middle ages there was a place that was basically the toman empire lite.

faggot

>character gets assassinated
>civil war ensues
>weakened empire is easily exploited by rivals
This trope is getting real old

>westcuck education
enjoy the lowest iq rate, retard

>It's weird to think that during the middle ages there was a place that was basically the toman empire lite.
Not really?... The frankish empire, the visigoths, and lombards all emulated the Roman empire in the early dark ages in that they'd model their ruling on old Roman administration, and all quickly converted to Christianity and the Latin language.

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE FROM le non whites wen?

I thought Rome was good.

Never. It stands as a convenient example of non-whites conquering europeans whenever some myopic leftist thinks whites have a monopoly on empire building and land theft.

;_;

We got Rome from HBO but Byzantine no, give it 10-20 years.

I'm slavic dipshit. And my country has one of the highest average IQs in the world. We just didn't talk discuss Byzantium that much for some reason, we talked about just about everything else in Europe.

Marxist teachers don't want you to know about the glory of the Catholic empires.

I would actually kill for a series about the 2nd Punic War and Hannibal and Scipio's dance around the Mediterranean before they finally met. It has everything an HBO series could ask for.
>Large set piece battles
>Political drama
>The betrayal when both of them are betrayed

>Byzantium
>Catholic
Burger education everyone!

We're 58% catholic so I doubt it. My guess is they just didn't impact us that much so we didn't mention them.

Libate.

>still no Hittites kino

Attached: f2ddb4df52db8107b9de61a7fed75ddc (1).jpg (1600x1189, 618K)

You polack shit. That says enough of your cucnation and educuckation. True slavs are only the east one. With the best education.
Thats why you clean catholic toilets in Rome while we sunbathing in Cyprus
I made a sole project dedicated to hystory of the Eastern Roman Empire. Stay mad, Bolek.

Attached: byzantine cutie.jpg (1198x1800, 285K)

kek

I hope one day we will have something like the matrix which allows people to explore ancient rome and other places.
I would have loved to see Constantinople when it was at it´s peak

user is a hero of the 4channel board Yea Forums, but look at him now. Jannies know every man's digits. He has committed a terrible sacrilege and he will pay for it with a ban, as will any man who posts cancer. Newfags and redditors will be saged. Nu-Warsfags will be shitposted. Capeshitters WILL BE TOLD TO HAVE SEX.

Attached: 1506317639272.jpg (3008x2000, 639K)

I wish Icould defend it from the turksmell and treacherous cuckholics

Attached: STOP RIGHT THERE MUDSLIM SCUM.jpg (800x600, 118K)

That would make for a good miniseries, which HBO has shown it's still capable of producing well

Because there was nothing of value to the Byzantine empire. It was a corrupt remnant of Rome whose nobility was more interested in court schemes than addressing the growing threats outside its borders

>nobility was more interested in court schemes than addressing the growing threats outside its borders
Hmm...sounds familiar...almost as if it could be applied to most eras of Roman history

Attached: Honorius.jpg (584x584, 96K)

t.pompey

byzatines werent romans, fucking greek shits

>get buttfucked by some french knights in the way of the holy land

they were LARPer at best