Matrix 4: back to da hood

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-matrix-4-michael-b-jordan-keanu-reeves-wachowskis-sequel-release-date-a8971681.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-125302.png (1080x1308, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eML23obGIzA
youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8
imdb.com/title/tt0113481/videoplayer/vi3013187609
youtube.com/watch?v=JRX7BV8rZWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlyman_Entertainment
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32940/1/how-a-dominatrix-influenced-the-matrix-trilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will Smith turned down the role of Neo. He was always meant to be black you racist

>roided up manlet playing neo

no thanks

MJ, Valkyrie, Heimdall, Liz, Nick Fury, Aquaman etc etc were always white, I guess Hollywood is racist too.

Attached: IMG_20190623_085742.png (664x674, 434K)

Right as Keanu is going through a career renaissance and couldn't be more popular, they're going to replace him? What the fuck are they thinking?

ayo hole up *smacks lips* so you be sayin
we wuz the one n sheit?

1. he's too old
2. the character died in matrix 3

>Will Smith
That would have been terrible

Next stop: SP33D starring John Boyega

As long as its set in the same universe I am cool with it.

So did Nicholas Cage but dumb moron.

Attached: collage23.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Exactly, and it’s worse than that.

Attached: pizap.com15514631153601.jpg (576x767, 164K)

who's bottom right?

Black Canary

bo wicky wicky wild wild matrix

Attached: 6309235-1379511243-marve.jpg (616x500, 95K)

They don't want to do another movie about Neo? What if it's a Morpheus prequel?

Yo so u iz sayin we in sum kinda muthafuckin may-trixx?

thanks

LIKE YO, BOI
MACHINES AND CODE AND SHIT
YOU BE TRIPPING

Nick Fury has looked like Samuel L in the comics since like 2006, and in Iron Man they just hired him because of that. Do basic research before you post

Why the fuck would we want more Matrix when we have John Wick which is essentially everything great about The Matrix except they rightfully dumped all the philosophical writing because that was only good in the first movie?

I like how people are more upset that a black guy is in the movie and not the fact that it’s another reason rehashed sequel by two of the worst directors on the planet

Anyone else awestruck by the way that the Wachowskis haven't made a single successful thing in almost two fucking decades yet somebody keeps shoveling hundreds of millions of dollars at them to throw in the trash?

Attached: Jupiter-Ascending-trailer.jpg (550x408, 81K)

"I know Kung Fu"

Attached: michael-b-jordan-killmonger-black-panther-1548776260.jpg (480x478, 31K)

The John Wick movies have none of the hacks that make Matrix fights so fun and cartoony. Also, the chases aren't as intense.

YO

Hes such a bad actor

Black Nick Fury is the Ultimates version of Nick from an alternate timeline/universe, the MCU was not the based on the Ultimates storylines, SLJ was a token casting.
The real White Nick Fury has been around since 1963

If anything he will make a cameo

he was good in the wire

omfggggg sooo outraged! These fucking SJW snowflakes ruin everything!

>Too old
Go watch the John Wick trilogy, lad

he died inside the second matrix. he already resurrected from the first matrix. he might be alive in the real world.

Implying they can't bring back Keanu because of lore
They can do whatever they want, and he is probably involved as the mentor in this one

Goes to show you that Estrogen ruins everything.

Attached: xivpje5c8na01.jpg (604x720, 63K)

It's easy to overlook in the first one because Laurence Fishburne is so likeable but The Matrix always ranked really high on the fuck wypipo scale

I mean just look at the Agents and then look at the city of "true humans"

Attached: 1489873162782.webm (854x358, 2.92M)

>There is no spoon MO DA FA KAAA

but Neo died in the last movie

AYO MORPHIUS IS FIGHTIN NEO IN THA COMPUTER THING!
*crew starts shouting Worldstar! WORLDSTAR in the background*

Attached: 1554642650375.png (546x245, 196K)

Mah people ate with them hands, mein
We ain't in yo bujie sheet

Cloud Atlas was bretty good

What will they do to based Trinity ?

Attached: 3fe0b282457bd90c31b474da1c5dd493.png (480x722, 837K)

I hope you like Tessa Thompson.

>give her a screw driver that will make her a genius
they are not even trying. i f they wanted a smart young minority girl, they should have gone with indian or chinese. Smart niggers lmao.

"No"

You mean Trineshia?

WE NEED DRUGS... LOTS OF DRUGS

Attached: matrix.jpg (640x266, 8K)

Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but, you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about my purse.
Neo: What purse?
[Neo turns to look for a purse, finds it and steals it]
Oracle: That purse.
Neo: I'm sorry...
[Neo knocks out the Oracle with a single punch]

FUC THAT!

All of the other examples itt were shit but this one made it worthwhile

Headcanon is not movie canon. And if you don't expect the Wachowski Sissies to make the most woke matrix since Reloaded you haven't been paying attention.

>NEO JUST GOT JUMPED IN THE MEEEETRIX

>A movie with a black lead
>Yea Forums immediately goes batshit insane

It's so tiresome...

>Batshit insane
>a literal 50 reply thread
How is victimhood going today?

>tranny directors replacing beloved /ourguy/ with a nigger
makes sense desu

NO YOU CAN'T REMOVE KEANU! HE IS /OURGUY/! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

Attached: 1561093025185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

You can guarantee they will keep the agents all White men though, there's no fucking way they will change that.

White man bad.

Attached: Agents2.png (1920x1600, 2.73M)

God I wish body conforming latex suits would make a comeback on the big screen.

>neo assumes the bullet dodge pose
>trinity sits on his lap and starts moving really fast, like the agents but twerking

Imagine how bad Thomas Anderson/Neo would have been as Will Smith

I count myself as a Will Smith fan but do you really see him achieving "Bored alienated cubicle jockey who sells party drugs in his spare time then becomes Murderjesus"

Picture how badly he would've fucked up this scene alone

Attached: the-matrix-whoa.jpg (313x233, 13K)

Lypher: You know, I know this fried chicken doesn't exist. I know that when it goes past my giant coon lips and into my mouth, the Matrix is telling my 85IQ brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bite of a chicken leg, smacks lips]
Lypher: Shieeeeeeet

*takes over the Matrix and turns it into a shithole*

Attached: 1528626583847.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

It's going to be retarded low bro and a cash grab. I cant wait.

>Michael B Jordan

Attached: borland is not amused.jpg (1440x1080, 144K)

>he died
pah!

Why wouldn't they be white men? They literally represent the establishment powers of the world. Jesus fucking Christ, you people will whine about everything.

>Iron Man's suit is built with "Nano technology"
>Iron Vaginas suit is put together with garden shed tools
Makes sense to me

Where's his chin at? Why is his mouth stuck in eternal cocksucker mode?

This is disgusting. I hope the mods ban all these racists from our board. We shouldn't tolerate these type of racist comments here.

>tfw no mommy domme to shoot ketamine in your dick to turn you into a subby sissy

Why even bros?

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

>giant negroid orgy
So woke and progressive

Have you SEEN the UN?
>whyte men habs allll da powah!

Will Smith is a fuctard. If he was in the matrix he would have demanded a plug on his new rap song, shit would have been wild wild West all over again

>Agent Goldstein, Agent Rabinowitz, secure the perimeter. We're going to shut it down.

Honestly tho, who the fuck else do you pick for a young male lead role now? Everybody's either too fucking old or were lead roles in capeshit and don't fit (hemsworth, evans, gyllenhaal, mcavoy, fassbender, etc.) or look androgynous (holland, most of tv show leads). I can't think of a single up and coming young male actor other than some shitters from capeshit tv shows. Maybe Toby Kebbel or (again) Tom Hardy?

I know what the character looks like, I’m not a fat feminist with arrested development. Nick Fury was cast for tokenism. You also ignored all the other glaring examples because Fury gives you some wiggle room to spout your political bullshit. Research, do some.

Attached: jonathejew.png (589x583, 423K)

Then no jokes about white people should be tolerated either, but “hate speech” only ever works one way, how very odd...

The UN has no real power, dumbass. It's a collection of people arguing with each other and occasionally managing to get a resolution together where the security counsel doesn't veto it.

>mods
>our board
yikes

Hold on

Attached: IMG_20190623_162610.jpg (2048x2048, 737K)

El Gooserino

Fuck yourself for an ignorant pleb. UN shilling for mass migration is destroying European demographics and culture, their work on feminism, climate change, and their sex rings in Africa and Central America wouldn’t happen without serious political clout. You’re also ignoring the money and power coming from the Middle East and Turkey. Islam isn’t here by accident.

>The UN has no real power, dumbass
Tell that to the white people in SA

He’s just desperate for his debunked ebil whyte peepul fairytale to be real.

Have you seen the wachowskis previous movie with mila kunis? Turning into trannies made their current movies SHITE! And this is gonna be shite.

>whites run the world
>that's why they're going extinct and giving their homelands away to anybody who asks
Also note the Matrix trilogy literally ends with an old black woman and an Indian child watching the sunrise in a new, better world where the last white people just died

Its a man..... with a female avatar! Because the matrix sees her true desire, and she is "secretly" a woman validating their own horrible choices.

did you not see how slow he was in john wick 3?

That was in the original screenplay already

They even kept the name referencing it

Attached: Switch1.jpg (258x480, 28K)

Fun fact: on the DVD commentary for this one of the directors says "tens of thousands of people showed up to audition for extras and we just picked all the coolest, sexiest looking ones"

i actually like Michael B Jordan. They could have picked Boyega. Think about that.

Will smith would have said
>Aww Hail naw
He says it in every movie, must be in his contract

No ones ever really gone.

>dude what if the matrix was woke
Is the antagonist going to be a Trump analogue?

Mouse shows up, full anthro.

What jokes about white people are you talking about? Stop lying to justify your racist comments.

bruh blacks and jews are always bragging about white genocide here

>they're still married/partnered after their transition

Does that mean their wives are suddenly gay?

*sicko mode starts playing*

>Hugo Weaving
>aussie who played cross dressing tranny
>directors of Matrix become trannies

Attached: Hugo_Weaving.jpg (425x640, 33K)

You are a racist and a liar.

this is bait

>here
There's your problem
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Who decided to put this slack jawed knuckle dragger in everything? He's fucking awful.

No shit

>muh white genocide!
Fuck off

It means they definitely got abused as children. I mean come on TWO Transgendered Men who are also still apparently still into women. That's like 1 in 100 Million.

The machines wouldn't want to be black. In fairness.

Truly the Matrix was the real paradise all along.

michael b jordan is this never ending meme. pedestrian actor, charisma of a potato, yet somehow the top of the mind choice because who knows?

but right now anyone still cares about the wachowskis? its very clear theyre crazy one hit wonders who did a fine derivative and nothing more.

Dont call me a liar.

It can't rain all the time.

I will order tickets right now if they include:
>Eddie Murphy as Morpheus
>Gangsta's Paradise and a Coolio cameo
>Gary Coleman as Cypher
>Cherokee D'Ass as Trinity
>Cameos by the whole tranny mafia from Twitter
>Snoop as the spoon bitch

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-5424-1561321203-1.gif (360x202, 429K)

Movies are assembled now. They arnt someones artistic vision.
They know from capeshit that under 20 Americans have absolutely no standards and will watch any shit. Their computer tells them that under 20 Americans are majority non white.
They ask their computer who is a popular Male lead among American minorities and the computer tells them its Michael b Jordan.

That's how he was picked.

Yes Sir, you are a liar.

I haven't seen any jokes about white genocide in this board. Never.

But I do constantly see racist jokes about people of color and asians.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA!

If that is the case then I dont think you are here much. I post charts showing white Americans are now longer the majority all the time. Fuck Americans.

>he doesn’t know the matrix and terminator movies were written by a black womyn

Attached: 5F112D35-8798-4FD1-B6DD-F6964F29C30A.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Of course you do. Blacks are retarded and asians are goofy. That makes them easy to make fun of. What's wrong with that?

>Blacks are retarded
You see?

This can't be tolerated.

How does this hack keep getting work?

You can not tolerate it by fucking off. No one is forcing you to be here.

keanu is not even white, he's literally hapa.

This is a soft reboot and continuation of the story. I know someone who’s seen the treatment, he said it’s basically a rehash
>”peace” between humans and machines has been maintained for a while
>those that want to leave are allowed to leave
>humans don’t really need to hack into the matrix anymore so don’t really bother, got shit at it
>one guy believes all humans should be free, starts causing havoc in the matrix with “code Bombs” or some shit
>matrix begins to break down because more and more users learn the truth and reject the program, glitches and instability etc
>machines kick off in the real world
>hostilities resume, agents 3.0 deployed into the matrix
>robot logic is humans squandered the peace, therefore enslaved again
>rumours of the “inevitable” one making a comeback
>humans trying to track down terrorist plus avoid agents
>restarts a new trilogy
>set about 120years in the future from neo’s time, Zion has expanded a bit, newer looking ships etc
>they want keanu to come back in a cameo capacity but likely as a one off character, bit like the architect

It doesn't matter who they cast, current day Wachowskis are shit tier anyway.

No Sir, you can't deny my freedom to post here if I want. YOU should be the one that should not make racist comments. Behave like an adult.

Wait, so are you saying that machines who are more superior to humans prefer to use white avatars?

Attached: 4033c656b5094cf9c6bd12caeb0b4371b54b6150455dc5931d57893671337f88.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

he was asking about jokes and those are definitely jokes

Sounds like garbage.

Make me.

matrix is dead since reloaded, they could we go full drumph on this and i wouldn't care

that's why we need more Tron films.

Attached: Qorra.jpg (720x400, 44K)

That actually doesn’t sound too bad.

Attached: instead.jpg (600x329, 34K)

What will be his avatar name guys ?

Attached: FB4DF942-ED0C-4281-9F5B-F250E7F69053.jpg (750x982, 351K)

I bet you a house Jaden Smith will get casted for this, and her sister, too

I've heard Dark city is similar to the Matrix, released the same year as well, been meaning to check it out for a while.

Attached: dark_city_brd.jpg (1186x1280, 217K)

>blacks dont get goosebumps they get nike grips

It wont be NEO it'll be NEgrO

It's fantastic

This sounds fucking terrible. It should be a new series set 120 years in the future and have programs / AI be the new main characters attempting to leave the Matrix behind but being held back by the Machines / Agents. Neo's consciousness should be integrated into the Matrix after he died and hold a forced position of power and whatever is left of him should be "waking" up these programs and attempting to bring the Matrix down from within.

Fair enough
That's my bad, should probably quit posting when I'm tired

reddit is by far a better forum than this. It has far better content and people discuss like adult people with arguments and not with stupid childish memes and racist edgy comments like here.

>Will Smith turned down the role of Neo to make Wild Wild West, because of skepticism over the film's ambitious bullet time special effects.[15] He later stated he was "not mature enough as an actor" at that time,[15] and that if given the role, he "would have messed it up".[16][17] Nicolas Cage also turned down the part because of "family obligations".[18] Warner Bros. sought Brad Pitt or Val Kilmer for the role. When both declined, the studio pushed for Reeves, who won the role over Johnny Depp, the Wachowskis' first choice

god these confused jewish retards are so fucking gay and stupid

It seems really dumb to get so hung up on his race when he's such a good actor.

youtu.be/eML23obGIzA

>they wanted Johnny Depp over Keanu
can you imagine?

Stereotypes will fade from memory when people stop living up to those stereotypes.

Nicolas Cage could have been good too. He has that depressed face and can make good face expressions. Like when Neo can't talk at the beginning of the movie or others moments like that.

But thank God all that shit happened and we didn't get Will Smith or fucking manlet Johnny Depp. Imagine Johnny Deep making the fights... I can't see it working. I have never seen him making fights like that in movies. I don't know if Keanu had done fights before though. But he did the fights incredibly.

So it's The Force Awakens

Imagine the casting now:
>John Boyega
>The two panther niggers
>That Indian kid
>Donald Glover
>Jonah Hill

The Johnny Depp of back then could have nailed it.

>That would have been terrible
He knows.
youtube.com/watch?v=hm2szuXKgL8

You're probably right about the action scenes but Depp did have the "jaded asshole" thing down pat

Attached: 51ckAxW3K8L._SX342_.jpg (342x402, 29K)

Well they wanted will smith at first so they are just fullfilling their dreams. Will be complete if they make a trannie the main love insterest too.

The sad part is that the trannie bros like Doona Bae and if my waifu is blacked I'm gonna be so pissed off and sad ;_;

hollywood being jews and going in for the nostalgia quick cash grab

>I know kung fu
I can't see it or imagining him with a shaved head

Keanu had done Johnny Mnemonic that is sci fi and has some action but I don't see so many fights.

imdb.com/title/tt0113481/videoplayer/vi3013187609

ayo muh nigga, I know karate.

cope harder reddit it turns me on

go back already

i can imagine female agents beating the shit out of him

But that movie was released the same year than The Matrix.

>A movie directed by trannies
Shouldn't even be a thing, mentally disabled people don't have the capacity to direct an entire movie.

Yeah that's why I picked it

Depp carries himself like Mister Anderson

goddam that premise is horrible

Just find new actors lmao

I just watched a trailer for that movie and it looks like crap. And what a coincidence that Polanski did another movie about the Devil.

You do realize comic book characters are fictional right? It isn't like they are changing the skin color of John F Kennedy. They never existed in the first place, they never had skin color you fucktards.

But their appearance is what makes them distinctive. A tall bald and bearded Tintin wouldn't make sense.

>tall bald and bearded tintin
Except for the bald part that’s a shaved Conan o’brien

The only 2 differences in your collage are hair color and skin color. If it is their appearance in general, why not show some of the white characters who appear very differently than their original drawings in the comic books? You people are a fucking joke get over it.

He's quarter asian at best.

Attached: 1549583463447.jpg (800x473, 70K)

>grasping for straws this much
Imagine actually being a leftist in 2019.

Childish memers are repressed reddit refugees shitting up this board to feel a bit of freedom after a hard day of karmawhoring.

>michael-b-jordan
that's gonna be a no and a big yikes for me

They really need to stop giving that talentless nigger work.

They got mindfucked by their dominatrix

Is he?
Creed was the only thing he was halfway decent in and that was still carried by Stallone.

He was great in The Wire, Fruitvale Station and Chronicle.

It's all so tiresome.

No Hispanics, Asians, etc, gotta be black people.

Nigger. Kike. Spic. Chink. Cunt.

I wonder if it'll have stupid quips and pop-culture references. Maybe a sick soundtrack with some lit tunes! Oh and Transformers tier clusterfuck action.

>black canary
>she's black
lmao

He was a B tier plot in the wire. Bodie was better written, more interesting and better acted.
Chronicle was aight.
My worst fear is he's going to give the same performance he's given in Fantastic and Black Panther.
He's gonna be the cool sassy black guy and it's going to be jeering in the Matrix.
Granted no one should expect this film to be good.
There has only been 1 good Matrix film and Micheal B Jordan won't be the reason for this to be utter schlock.

I didnt go see black panther because I don't like black people

Attached: obama bux.png (692x386, 519K)

>nobody left the matrix ever in the trilogy

I like this!

I liked him in the Wire and Fruitvale Station, everything else has been a mess.

>its ficticional so its ok fuck it
sometimes i wonder what happens with the millenial liberal if he doesn't see aids propaganda on every media piece he watches ... does he houl to the moon and turn into werenazi?

Attached: 130742903277.png (680x405, 1.51M)

Always interesting seeing shit like this now that I'm older

You are too retarded to understand the question, my mistake I'll be moving on.

How am I the one being brainwashed when you are the one focusing on it so much?

Are you suggesting Keanu is white?

>stop noticing propaganda, you are the problem.
the sóy'o'meter peaks

The people doing the writing, casting and directing are noticing it. Their own decisions are all driven by their antipathy towards white people, there's no reason to support them.

I like Michael B. Jordan, i'm fine with this.

imagine the smell
t. Agent Smith

I still haven't seen the 3rd one, so I won't be seeing this one either.

gonna bomb so hard lol

So we can cast a white black panther then?

>varg
Hes gandalf the white now *wink*

this is why i sided with the agents

100% this

why does matrix need a sequel? just let it die

Attached: 1556386851123.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

I'm not against doing a prequel worh a black lead, but whit Jordan? Dudes got 0 talent only thing hes got is that he isn't as hideous as Boyega

The ‘men in black’ trope is only outdated when youre casting protags

Attached: 579B8C9B-53BE-4607-BE9C-0D5007037675.jpg (964x646, 91K)

Attached: white panther.jpg (736x3281, 652K)

>Action takes place immediately after the last two action films Reloaded and Revolution. Neo and Trinity awaken from a dream state only to realize they are both still alive. Neo is immediately summoned by the Oracle only to be told that he must experience a evolutionary transformation when he re-enters the Matrix. She warns him that his greatest challenge are the new 4D Hologram machines that are coming to Earth to destroy him. Only by cracking their codes would he be able to destroy them and save humanity
Like it now?

And that's racist

Love it
>uh uh uh but power plus privilaaaage

because of the left, it's to the point were racist isnt seen as a bad thing anymore to the average person.

>whitewashing literally killed a black woman
Really makes you think.

SHIEEEEET

Oh, go back to your hug box you tranny, no one wants you here.

>count myself as a Will Smith fan
Imagine being this person, then imagine admitting to it.

Attached: 1058854753718.jpg (743x667, 84K)

Cant wait to be sucessfull as Fembusters,MIB International and Toy Story 4 kek

Attached: 1554301949477s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>the left are the real racists

>watching degenerate tranny film shit
Yea, fuck you and your trash.

>the most "racist" thing you could ever do isn't telling an entire race of people they're "racist" for not wanting to fill their nation with other races
Fuck you mudskin.

I would actually like a Domino that was really Black actress with a really white spot,but instead they pick a mutt with a weak white spot...awfull

Attached: Khoudia-Diop-The-Melanin-Goddessjpg-600x640.jpg (600x640, 37K)

yo sheet mang das cray-cray do real dog sheeet mang das sum crazy sheet r u 4 reel like sheet mang crazy ass white peepal be jumpin buildinz n sheet yall b trippin n sheet 4 reel mang bro bro sheet I aint do that if u pay me mufuga I gon tak mah blak ass down them stairs or use da elavada an chil da fuk out on da grownd mufuga yall stupit ass niggaz, niggaz aint ment 2 fly mang we aint no big ass wings n sheet u see wings on me mufuga sheet mang

tessa "pigress" thomspon is the female idris elba.

>only blacks left alive
>do nothing to fight the machines and just party

haha
FILM IT

I don't know why people even consider the sequels, I haven't watched those films since they came out. The first one stands alone.
(I hear the short films are quite good, the animatrix or whatever but I've not seen them)

>black president and over-representation everywhere
>slanted to become majority soon
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MACHINE

I'd actually really appreciate if the negroidus abominalus went extinct tomorrow

>Lypher
underrated kek

The eye thing was totally invisible in the actual movie

Attached: domino-header-1.jpg (1400x700, 83K)

Oh wow, more John Reddit movies

Attached: 8sz6q5ilia631.jpg (1242x1656, 165K)

keanue literally has one inch on him you autist

I won't be seeing that either.
Da Matrickz-yeah, no thanks, niggers.

Size matters

Attached: will they ever learn.jpg (672x1022, 264K)

>"Humans" organise disgusting interracial orgies in their filthy caves sustained by rusted antiquated junk tech even during a state of total war

>Hyper-intelligent immortal machine civilzation produces infinite energy source while revolutionising the cutting edge of science, ruthlessly advancing complexity

Why am I supposed to root for the humans again?

>guy's movies have made like five billion dollars
>but there's no way anybody actually likes him

fucking kek
what love to see a Yea Forums script of this

That is the only appropriate response. The sequels were dogshit. I own the first movie and it's its own complete universe and Neo clearly saves everyone at the end. The sequel made no sense and even broke the Matrix story, then the third one was boring and did nothing new except show a lot of bad CGI at the end.

no
I'm saying those idiots keep screaming racist over every stupid thing that normal people are more willing to be racist because they are so fucking tired about hearing the left whine of hatecrimes they fucking staged.
You keep shoving shit down someones throat and they start hating it.

off yourself twitter roastie

heimdall is from norse mythology and knows as the white god

make me, short round

Attached: 7684867864.png (500x829, 223K)

yet another totally incorrect miscast

The Animatrix was a set of nine cartoon shorts. Two of them were retelling the actual Machine War that saw humanity enslaved in the first place, and they were excellent.

Then there were two different stories that focused on BMWF couples, a few boring ass stories where nothing happened, and the most hilariously racebaiting story about an African who could run so fast it breaks the Matrix so the Agents had to cripple him to stop him from awakening himself

Attached: 01A83P2Y.jpg (800x341, 76K)

don't bother using truth, facts or logic to convince a mentally ill leftist fanatic from a suicide cult.

>Cloud Atlas bombed
>Jupiter Ascending bombed
>Sense8 cancelled after two seasons when it started bleeding money
>revive the Matrix after a 20 year hiatus in the hopes of not going bankrupt.

How JUST are the Wachowskis?

he could run faster than a jet?

You forgot Speed Racer and Ninja Assassins

lol'd

I hope the furries from Jupiter Ascending become part of Matrix canon

>muh zion was actually part of the matrix meme

kys please there is literally no indication of this whatsoever throughout the movies

So is ok to be racist against white people for you?

>neo did you get a tan?

>Neo can see in the "real world" after having his fucking eyeballs physically burned out
>Neo turns off the Sentinels in the "real world" by pointing at them

Attached: matrix_3_smith.jpg (1307x499, 45K)

I liked the one where the girl gets stuck in the training program with the robot

>young male lead
They are all on tv shows

Wow, so revolutionary and brave!

Attached: domino-zazie-pits.jpg (796x919, 197K)

This is one of the IPs with the most promising setting and ideas that remain compeltely underutilized

>>Neo can see in the "real world"
only machines (of which smith is one)

He has electronics in his fucking head. Its wifi from the source.

dasss ryyyttteeee fuckin in da cluuubbbbbbbbbb 2niiittteeee

No wonder humans could never take anything back and live in a cave, it's a bunch of fucking mutts and niggers left

How many trans-dimensional orgies will there be?

youtube.com/watch?v=JRX7BV8rZWI

Oh my God, I was reading up about Wachowski failed projects and just discovered the existence of this right now

>Doc Frankenstein
>Frankenstein's monster lives through the ages and became a doctor himself
>he was the key in the defeat of the Nazis, ending slavery, legalizing abortion and teaching the theory of evolution in schools
>now he battles George W. Bush in an attempt to implement gun control
>written by the Wachowskis
>canceled after six issues

I'm not making one line of that up holy shit they're living fucking memes

Attached: 3027386585_296539c85d_b.jpg (666x1024, 206K)

>you know what would really make a good family comedy
>if one of the lead actors was an ugly nigress with resting bitch face and a long, loud history of unironically of saying how much she genuinely hates white people
but why

*Wu-Tang Clan starts playing*

>Burlyman
sounds like something MAx Landis would write

their brains must have rotted out from all the estrogen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlyman_Entertainment

I know right? Like I'm supposed to be offended but I can't stop fucking laughing

Attached: 1446061830333.jpg (1280x2001, 786K)

RIP

why do they keep doing this

its all so tiresome

nobody wants this

>writer recieves art
>wtf.jpg
>writes the caption about pyrotechnics
Based

>HOL'UP u sayin we some kinda computah program? OH HELL NAW YALL TRIPPIN

Michael B Jordan, Anthony Mackie, Donald Glover, and John Boyega are all basically the same actor, aren't they?

Is this bait my nigga? If so good job. If not is there anything they wont shit on? Soon there will be nothing left

Awesome. Michael B. Jordan is a great actor. Can't think of anyone better.

>believing this shit
Hollywood types love to make these types of claims after the fact purely for the purpose of virtue signalling.

I KNO KANG FU

Anons help me out. Why can't Hollywood make decent movies like The Matrix anymore. It can't JUST be woke culture, can it?

Matrix is woke. You'd hate the movie if it came out today.

Neo(as in Keanu Neo) is dead.
Neo (as a concept/prohet) is alive, he'll be reborn again
Sadly this time as a Nigger

It's going to be niggers non-stop until someone snaps, user. Unironically they believe they even have the right to play on your lawn as if they're your own children. Blacks are just large, ill-mannered children.

very cool

Why is EVERYTHING niggers?

Depp was a monster back then. He's out of his mind now but he's one of the few that I think could've pulled it off at that time.

Tfw no domintrixfu

Reminder
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32940/1/how-a-dominatrix-influenced-the-matrix-trilogy

Bullshit. The sequels maybe. But having a black mentor character & an action girl does not a woke flick make. Its a white savior movie if anything.

>4 movies
>Only the first one was good

Why do Americans trannies do this

Truth

because you spend way too much time on the internet and immersed in manchild/pop culture.

Sheeeeet
So yo wiz sayin dat we must take da red pill, nigga I do cocaine

Attached: 5E7286F9-1411-4081-B16D-BDC10C636C35.jpg (1125x1109, 100K)

underrated

Do you think that you are funny making those racist jokes?

Yep Domino is supposed to be Ultra Albino White with a Black mole/birth mark over her eye, it's a really unique look but Hollywood had to race swap for muh diversity.

Attached: domino_marvel_gallery_5c5c63c46f761.jpg (667x1000, 207K)

>Morpheus prequel

Yes it seems, Michael B. Jordan as Morpheus. The whole thread was derailed from the misleading pic

The Wachowskis are massive fucking hacks so this will be dogshit
And no, Cloud Atlas wasn't good

reminder that Sean Connery was meant to be the original morphous

The kung fu scenes would have been hilarious.

Smith was White Supremacy.

It's so blatant it's Woke Progressivism: the Trilogy in retrospect.

Neo and Trinity look the same and sexless because Wachkowzi retards identified as them, and see themselves as Trannies; and the directors + their two main characters form the Woke White Affluent Liberal who fights for Minority Rights, and is their God because else they couldn't get any rights in this world.

It's so fucking blatant now.

Matrix IS LITERALLY THIS PICTURE.

Attached: 1539770329914.png (275x183, 118K)

Then get Daniel Kaluuya, much better actor and better fit.

lol

Attached: europe.jpg (720x634, 69K)

>black Guinevere
ENOUGH

Attached: gif.gif (500x251, 286K)

Now that i think about it didnt machines start making their way to zion to kill everyone inside at that point?

valkyrie literally a viking goddesses, have you seen any ancient relic scandinavian deity depiction as dark skinned people ?

Not only do blacks steal white roles, they steal Asian roles as well?

And this is supposed to be "diverse"?

>Neo and Trinity look the same and sexless

I have a theory that they're supposed to look as much as possible like their Asian stuntmen

Lost boys remake?

That guy that bought the leather trench and the sun glasses and appeared like that every time there was a party or a meet up, thinking he looked cool

I mean that Neo and Trinity are supposed to look like each other, and they're the characters for the Tranny Directors, and they consider themselves Saviors of the Minorities Fighting Against Evil Whites.

That's really Matrix. And to think I used to like the first one.

It was a funny joke dude, lighten up

That guy that bought the leather trench and the sun glasses and appeared like that every time there was a party or a meet up, he looked cool.

FTFY

Yep, they are replacing the Frog brothers with the Frog sisters in the new Lost Boys remake.

The tranny twins are dead broke. They can't afford Keanu.

... Yeah. Like, cool

Attached: IMG_20190624_193558.jpg (828x959, 74K)