SOOKIE!

SOOKIE!

Attached: the_rise_of.jpg (750x500, 131K)

Are we supposed to believe she was super hot? Especially after the first season.

Sookie.

Attached: eric.jpg (1040x585, 41K)

Kill yourself hole

>implying you wouldn't let sookie do some suckie

Attached: s1stills__288529.jpg (1066x1600, 279K)

I wanted Pam to beat the shit out of me

Watching through this for the first time on season 2.

I like eric a lot I hope he doesn't turn up to be queer.

Hhhnnnngg

Attached: 1561359315162.png (651x588, 27K)

they shouldve chosen someone more attractive, the bitch was plain and not that good of an actress. i dont get how everyone was fawning over her 5/10 ass

More like
>shhhookay

I hated his almost Elvis like drawl.

I think it's revealed she's a fairy or sth which makes her catnip to vampires

he looked like shit in the later seasons

yeah but even so sam and the twilight werewolf act like shes fuckin 10/10 helen of troy, when she is just an annoying average looking cunt who reads your mind and judges you

>Elvis
was turned into a retarded vampire, it's canon

Don't care for her in real life but something about her in the show definitely gets me hard. Maybe all the sundresses she wears and her constant sex scenes.

Should have just killed off the main duo and make the series about all the side characters

test

sucky sucky

that's the number one reason shows go to shit, side characters becoming too important

This one went to shit because the main characters are garbage.

Everyone needs a power.

>Elvis

Still seething that they didnt include him in the show desu

His sister was ridiculously hot. So was that medieval Christian vampire.

She was the only one in the first season with star power. She did a lot of big movies in the 90s like the piano. Plus she is australian and still did a passable american accent. She also was a fairy and looks like one. She knows she isnt that cute and did lots of sex scenes. Anytime we got sick of her they cast new cute girls and made them get naked. I dont see the problem.

she was kinda hot in the first couple of seasons but she got old real quick

They are still married in real life.

They're in some shitty little town in the South where hardly anyone lives, living there, she'd be a 10.

Really loved the show in the first few seasons, was a shame how it went off the rails towards the end, but made sense after reading some of the books. The books being complete shit, which the people on the show changed dramatically to make it fun and a bit more engaging. It honestly is so amazing a transformation of the books that I feel almost like suggesting reading them just to see how the show's writers really performed a miracle to transform it into something entertaining.

Friendly reminder that after all the time wasted on bullshit love triangles with Bill, Erick, Sam, alcide or whatever he was called and the half vamp half fairy guy, sookie ended up with a literal who at the very end of the show.

didn't most just fuck off to somewhere or die? i don't remember anymore

i wanted Pam to beat the shit out of you, too. In fact i'd settle for anyone beating the shit out of you.

I liked her storyline and the witches. Everything else either went on too long or was too cheesy to get over.

Attached: maryanne.jpg (720x406, 61K)

God this show tanked after s1 I stopped watching

How bad did it get exactly?

season 2 was better than the first one, 3 was okay 4+ had their moments but were cringe middle age women sex phantasy templates in retrospective.

sneedie

she looks like a dolphins anus

How about I fuck your mom in the ass and beat the shit out of you for talking back to your new dad

no thanks, ill take violet though. literally the perfect woman

Attached: tbs607021.jpg (800x448, 66K)

Ah I forgot about her. So many hot side characters in this show.

this show was just one big gay interracial gay orgy with a sprinkle of vampires

That show was fucking retarded. It would have been fine if they would have left it at vampires but all the other dumb shit they added, it was retarded. Jessica was always my favorite.

> don't worry Eric I'll take care or you
>dies
>don't worry Eric my spirit is here for you
>spirit dies, somehow
What was the point of this character?

Attached: Godric_Season_05_Episode_10.jpg (340x472, 17K)

Just another gay placeholder to be inclusive.

>suggeh

>introduce millenia old vampire to the show
>he does nothing and dies
I think I dropped it at that point.