So I've watched very few films before 1995, and I watched more 2009 films than any other release year

So I've watched very few films before 1995, and I watched more 2009 films than any other release year.

Am I a horrible person?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.19.33 PM.png (580x294, 30K)

>Am I a horrible person?
Yes, but not because of the movie thing, because you are a zoomer/millennial.

Mine's a little further back, but I need to get into silent cinema sometime.

Attached: film years.png (1011x446, 30K)

Yes.

What site is this

Letterboxd

Good one

Where on letterboxd?

The stats page

It is so weird when these websites post the time you have spent watching stuff. What is the point? How much time I have lost? Is this to discourage me from watching more stuff? Because I seriously doubt someone would brag about spending so much time watching movies.

Attached: confused.gif (356x214, 3.05M)

>I watched more 2009 films than any other release year.
Why? How? 2009 was a terrible goddamn year, if it 2007 I'd understand but 2009?

The letterboxd trannies actually relish in those numbers, they'd love for their profile to say how they watch 6 films per day and that they spent 99% of their lives doing nothing but watching flicks.

Cannot find the word "stats" anywhere on letterboxd

This is mine.

I see no problem in yours. Why should you force yourself to watch older movies if you aren't interested in them? When people are forced to watch or feel forced to watch something, most likely they will end up not enjoying it.

Attached: year.png (289x148, 7K)

Hold up tranny. Just because I've watched the most films that year doesn't mean I liked it the most. It's actually almost at the bottom of my years by rating (pic related).

So maybe you're right. But also, Inglourious Basterds, The Box, District 9, Antichrist, Up In The Air, 500 Days of Summer, Dogtooth, Splice, A Serious Jew, Mother. So maybe you're not right.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.46.05 PM.png (536x1276, 203K)

Damn... that is just sad.

>2009 was a terrible goddamn year,
>Knowing this off the top of your head
wew lad

no, you can still repent your shit taste

What's wrong with watching movies. Movies are fucking cool. And movie stars are some of the most revered human beings on earth, so I'm not alone in this opinion

I brag about it :(

There is nothing wrong with watching movies, but have you ever told someone how many days in your lifetime you have spent watching movies? You talk about what you liked, what you disliked, what you recommend; but brag about having spent X amount of time in front of a screen?

Why?

Attached: wut.jpg (290x218, 12K)

Hang out with more people who like films and like talking about it.

Describing watching movies as "having spent X amount of time in front of a screen" is just a negative way of saying "watching movies".

What the fuck is your problem

I don't see why brag about watching movies. Is this some sort of accomplishment?

Its not. Once you start averaging their viewings into how many most of them watch per week it gets fairly average.

Like I probably watch 2 movies a week at most and have for most of my life. But since I'm 30 years old it means I've seen over 2000 movies because I watch 2 movies a week and there's 52 weeks in a year and I've been doing this for about 20 years. Multiply everything and you end up with 2000 watched films.

do u never rewatch films?

according to my stats every third/fourth movie I see is a film ive seen b4

2009 was actually a great year. It hosted the best 13th movie ever made.

>Movies are fucking cool.
Yes.
>And movie stars are some of the most revered human beings on earth
Only by idiots.

Of course but only occasionally. Most of the time when I want to rewatch a movie I'm really just itching for a particular scene or two from it. Rewatching the entire movie just feel kinds of pointless a lot of the time.

you probably damaged your brain severely