Biggest brother

Will this be remembered as the edition in which BB basically became My 600-lb Life?

Attached: this is trump's america.png (574x962, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/bbteamnorth/what-kind-of-big-brother-fan-are-you-6bmouwzbwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bMZaOT_SM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2RrVZMoZ8
youtu.be/1Ytss2Al8_Y
inquisitr.com/4529137/big-brother-18-alums-join-mtvs-the-challenge-season-31-get-the-scoop-here/
youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI
instagram.com/p/BzGQ-neI3eW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

la creatura

Attached: yfw food.png (606x768, 483K)

Hummina hummina hummina boooooonnnneeeerrr! *spring sound effect* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably licking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Dropped.

Attached: dropped.png (1035x808, 742K)

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

it will be fun watching her be unable to fit on the ladder entrance to the treehouse or whatever the have not beds are. also her comp efforts should be embarrassingly funny

Reminder that there is no way she can wipe properly

>*anf anf*
> *pant* I'm s-sorry guys, I can't make it
> But Jessica, you must leave the shower or the other girl can't use it

As the biggest brother she should eat one of the others to assert her dominance

>using showers
>implying she doesn't wash herself with a rag on a stick

Attached: ragonastick.png (768x576, 563K)

What do fat women's buttholes taste like?

yes.

Wow imagine if she sat right on your face lol

haha gross I wonder what that would smell like LOL haha just joking but imagine

How can you manage to get this fat anyway?

Roughly two-thirds of American adults are overweight as we speak, and it's expected to crawl up to three-third in the next few years. So I don't think it takes any special effort. She's not morbidly obese, after all.

I want her to sit on me so fucking bad.

What do you have to eat to be like that? Will she be able to keep her diet in the house? No way there's enough space for her and her food intake.

for this reason alone i want her to sit on my face

Millions are starving around the world all the while the american public is being entertained by a decadent gluttonous unrestrained hippopotamus. Truly, we inhabit the Kali Yuga.

I have a question as someone new to /bb/. Do the live feeds stay on during the episodes airing?

GIB MILKIES

Attached: 1561240525102.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>A BBW AND a chub daddy on the same season
based

Attached: BB21_Cliff_Large.jpg (333x500, 15K)

Blackout during live episodes, but they are usually up during the others since those are just catching up the showchads that don't watch feeds.

read Gary Taubes, "good calories, bad calories" if you can stand a very very long book that's has more research and interviews that any other book on human nutrition. OR "Why we get fat" if you want the quick version. Surprise: the government idea of health is almost the opposite of true.

>RUBINESQUE!!!!!

34 BONGS

All according to plan

Attached: 896134523.png (972x469, 742K)

I swear at least 30% of black guys have a fat fetish

>biggest brother
kek good OP

Attached: 4055D0AF-AE6B-4D26-9944-1355E2184AFC.jpg (447x493, 26K)

reminder for feedfriends to get any feet screencaps you can of the fatty

Attached: jessica.jpg (1028x675, 107K)

All the scrawny whiteoids ITT that can't handle a real woman

Attached: I like Captain Solo where he is.jpg (866x1024, 105K)

she's built like my mum except bigger tits
Based and mummy pilled

I'm white and love bbws
Skinny chicks don't even do anything for me

Wish aus had more thicc
We must do what is necessary peirce to the brap barns

Of course a black dude is with her. Why do all black guys like fat bitches?

I 100% would
in fact I would pay her

Doesn't Aus have a higher obesity rate than the US?

>implying I wouldn’t

Yeah it's fucked
Hardly any fuck able Thicc fatties tho

>r/bigbrother is dozens upon dozens of posts of the same shit text meme

Attached: thumbsdownkat.gif (497x497, 3.86M)

Sour lettuce and rubbing alcohol

I eat fast food practically every meal, dont exercise, and drink coke zero + vodka til I'm shitfaced on most nights

I'm like Jack Black in Shallow Hal fat, I have no idea how much shittier I need to treat my body to get that fat

Like my legs are still in shape from carrying my upper torso around all the time

>Surprise: the government idea of health is almost the opposite of true.

Not him but if you dig even deeper, you'll find another "Surprise" moment: as almost everything in the US, it all boils down to lobbying and industrial interests in the name of the Almighty Business. Even if they're playing with the health of their citizens.

I’m similar in that I barely take care of myself at all but I haven’t gained (or lost) any weight in like 15 years, I’m just perpetually the same weight.
I’ve been exercising lately so maybe that’ll change eventually. I still eat like shit.

Slampig

*squeals*

Mexicans have them beat

what a disgusting fat piece of shit. get some fucking self-control so you don't have to wash your body with a washcloth on a broom handle.

degenerate animal...

So according to the Nolan twins, Hunter (from The Challenge) fucked Julia but then sexted Liz because he thought he hooked up with her

I believe that. They are total sluts and he is a total moron.

could use a few more pounds

Attached: 3C586678-5E9B-4606-B1A2-668010DBA1B1.jpg (992x558, 46K)

>surge protector died last night
>not enough outlets for my TV, PS4, and computer
>gonna marathon big brother canada season 1 all day today

I was told there would be attractive girls like Paras and there are none

go to survivorsucks to see what the fuss is
>"If you dare speculate on the audio leaks 7 day ban"

Why are all internet mods such RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH cunts?

Attached: bama.png (1454x281, 50K)

>washcloth on a broom handle.
it’s called a rag on a stick, you city slicker

Wow. She is hot

power tripping.
authority is a hell of a drug. once you get a little taste, you crave more and try more and more blatantly to exert your influence and lord it over people.

>Skinny chicks don't even do anything for me
Same, they are just plain and boring

>Why are all internet mods such RESPECT MUH AUTHORITAH cunts?
why indeed

Attached: jannie mad with power.jpg (1103x613, 119K)

This.
The definition of thots
Lmao that ain't even bad
They nuked my entire country multiple time with range bans on all mobile ips

Shut the fuck up

the only 'people' that do it for free are mentally unhinged trannies. what do you espect?

Do you think she will gain weight in the house? Can the Architect make it?

Attached: 1B5CACDB-1F67-49B2-B907-6B8C4E873609.jpeg.f9933a32c9ae626e68843357e81db1e8.jpg (640x960, 34K)

man the best character in those harry potter books was doloros umbridge

its too fucking common these days. Smile, say you're a good person, and to make the world a better place everyone has to follow every order you command or else

the entire fucking world has become HR directors, who can't wait to issue ultimatums about shit and punish anyone who dares to not follow

she's probably not in the house anymore, because she ate all the food and they won't restock so she quick

Maybe, but a few pounds won't really be that apparent on her.

Plus, she is the exactly perfect size now

when a bitch gives her age as "30s", I assume she's at least 43

disgusting

I really hope so

Dr Will? I'm KFC.

Attached: cia.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Picked up.

lotta loyalty for a cinna bun

Does she have a fat ass?

>Does she have a fat [body part]?

the answer is yes

Then post it

I'm watching BB20 for the first time. Holy shit these dumb motherfuckers are letting Matthew Mcconaughey walk all over them?

two words.

two words

Attached: 06d.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

Based black brother saving us from fat chicks by snatching them all up.

Most chicks gain weight in the house.

Left or right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-171630_Instagram.jpg (1078x1149, 657K)

>you don’t get to bring snacks

two words Mos Def K West hot shit

Attached: 6FC6208E-9474-491B-B748-1210608D6521.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pepper?

at least 8in are needed to satisfy that booty, she had to date a nigger.

backyard pics soon

god damn this bitch is an ogre

Left. I want to nut right against her cervix as I stare into her blue eyes

Attached: 1534992033327.jpg (964x770, 240K)

left.
t. patrician

Attached: 085AC76D-3246-47D8-8DD1-29ED7FF525D0.jpg (680x453, 70K)

Well I don't see it happening this year. She's gonna take all the food for herself.
Just look at her, what sort of greedy tub of lard she is. You can read it in her eyes, she is going to steal all the other girls food. She knows no restraints. How could she?

Attached: 3ea8ce972208fae36241704412a445be.jpg (2178x3035, 692K)

Are calves like that achievable?

yes but we don't have huge dicks like black guys do. we're 6inch dicklets at most.

You happy now, Tyrone?

Attached: 8d0959dc08b4706e1f9575d5e9c1cce7.jpg (2178x3035, 475K)

Is that Carrie Inaba?
So our landhwale is in good company.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-21-01h00m49s134.png.7d2932988d115d28c65f728dd82b3286.png (619x1100, 548K)

>you get a HOH gift basket full of your favorite snacks and she asks if she can open "a few things"

wat do

kek

left no contest

Attached: C4B79DE9-B609-4E98-8B0B-269264A602B5.jpg (775x596, 55K)

Easiest ally ever. Hell I'd bring her snacks.

Attached: 1558695229120.jpg (758x866, 73K)

WEW lad

Women are dumb when it comes to lying about age. Why say you're 30 when you look near 50? That just makes you a nasty looking 30 year old. Say you're older so you can give the impression you look good for your age.

Attached: DoubleHaleigh.jpg (1078x1149, 676K)

If you wouldn't you're a low test faggot

HNNNGGGGGGGGG MOMMYYYYYYYYYY

she didn't wipe so good

wood smash thih bih no lie

as revolting as this picture is, imagine being a graphic designer that had to photoshop it all. the horror

Peak female form.

It is. This is how a beautiful fertile woman looks

bad OP description

bad thread

big badder

>that fat
>flat ass
how

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-184736_Instagram.jpg (756x1307, 407K)

This is our final preseason thread? THIS?!

naw swimsuit garden shoot pics should be up today and we can get a proper thread going then

or post shelby till we get to the bump limit and start a new one

Ah, I used to spend all of my time on SurvivorSucks before coming to /bb/.

It was beyond a frustrating place, full of LNJ Loving Paulfag SJWs. There were some posters that would fit in well here as well, but that was the minority. I got in many arguments there.

Attached: 1539589012096.jpg (537x606, 31K)

Ass is created by working out. Fat people don't exercise.

there's nothin greater than eating out a fatty

Attached: cagekino.webm (900x380, 2.83M)

sucks is too fucking aggro

reddit is too fucking nice until they groupdecide to hate a HG

twitter is too fucking fanclubby

/bb/ is a weird mix of the three that works

>eating pussy
beta shit

next you'll tell me you don't eat ass either you big nonce

Attached: laughing psychopath.webm (900x504, 2.78M)

You're not wrong, that's why I only eat pits

>naw swimsuit garden shoot pics should be up today
idk the way this preseason has been going theyve been making us wait for everything. i will guess we will get the backyard/swimsuit cast pics tomorrow at noon but i hope not.

Attached: angel2angel.jpg (1078x1149, 709K)

She must have nudes
Based mal she's been getting bigger and biggerand bigger

Holy photoshop Batman!

They even shopped away all the backfat and the elbow rolls, ahahahahahahaha!

>59 posters
>126 posts
Not bad, sad general. Not bad.

you fucking degenerate. gouge your eyes out and cut off your micropenis if you think this heffer is anything but disgusting.

Pretty well said

Is she just fat or is she pregnant
This is important

>judging a thread based on preseason

wait til they turn on feeds

night 1 of feeds is always a fucking party up in this bitch

I wanna fuck some of the crazy cat ladies on Jokers

I once started chatting with someone from /soc/ (I’ve used that board like twice, randomly) who turned out to be a huge BB fan from Jokers, which should have been a red flag. Sent me tons of photos of a cute 20something, giving excuses why she couldn’t meet up. We spoke on the phone for a full couple of weeks, discussing BB, watching some BBUK together (she was REALLY into BB...) etc., until she finally confessed and showed me her real photos.
Needless to say I have an odd opinion on Jokers cat ladies ever since.

Will be funny to see her trying to say it's genetics while eating three times as much as the men. Do you think she'll try to eat secretly in the toilet kek?

>you're a big gulp

i dont know... it was funny when it was meech because she fancied herself some kind of nutritionist but all she did was eat. i had no sympathy for her. this big girl obviously has issues so i wont be able to make fun of her, its going to be hard to watch desu

Meech had plenty of issues too.

>why aren't I fat?
>only drinks coke zero (zero calories) and vodka (zero calories)
i think you answered your own question

post the photos you fucking coward

real ass niggas remember tracking bb9 ryan and bb13 kalia when those fucking hogs would get to work

Morbidly obese usually
>drink thousands of calories per day with sugary drinks
>eat snacks in the thousands of calories per day
>eat 3+ meals in the thousands of calories per day

If you can manage to only do 1 or 2 of those things, you'll be a "regular" fatass like yourself. It's the non stop caloric surplus that turns people into morbidly obese whales like Jessica.

fat fucking hambeast

:(
so how have u been?

Yeah I'm just way too lazy for that
I dont get how they stay so hungry and motivated

Even if the real version of her looks semi decent, using fake pics is a deal breaker
No further trust can be had

Lel, yeah, I feel a bit bad bringing it up even, even though she catfished me, I ended up feeling bad for her. Sorry, random story. Yea though exactly, I just wasn't able to trust them at all after that point, it was kind of scary to be honest. Hopefully they are okay now getting ready to enjoy BB21

underrated

insulin dependency. the moment they stop eating, their insulin levels drop and they feel lethargic, agitated, depressed, etc. then they stick something with a ton of carbs and sugar in their gut, their insulin spikes up, and they feel normal again for 30 minutes until it flattens out again. A healthy person's insulin levels stay roughly even the entire day.

It's like smoking cigarettes. The nicotine loses its effect within 30 minutes, so you need to have a ciggy at least once an hour to continue feeling "normal" at all times.

Attached: 6D6A5114-F36F-4CE9-B02A-FFF52CDB5778.jpg (378x432, 18K)

food's expensive though

like I usually eat one meal a day, with snacks around it depending on what I got in the house, and a lot of water with coffee most mornings

when you work the whole breakfast/lunch/dinner thing like forces you into these patterns. You get something in the morning, then you wait til your lunch break so you can eat again, then you go home and eat dinner. Like coffee & a yogurt or banana is so much better than a triple sausage omlette with hash browns and a side of pancakes from dennys.

then lunch is a psychological reward for making it through half the work day. Yay its noon, lemme get a nice turkey sandwich with some fries. Are you ever really that hungry at lunch? Maybe somedays, but again it feels more like a treat than curing your hunger pains

the best time of day to eat is in between societal standards for lunch and dinner - dunch? linner? fuck you I don't care, but sometime between 4-7pm you get one meal. Today I'm getting 15 boneless wings from wingstop, 8 Cajun 7 of a different flavor. Gives you enough time to get hungry and fucking enjoy you linner, and enough time before bed to digest

would anyone want to see big meech return?

I lurk big brother threads

Attached: a447e703602384d8b398457c909e3a15--big-brother-news-big-brothers.jpg (236x236, 16K)

I wish she'd sell some of her worn panties
Would buy

Ryan’s a big guy, I bet he was insatiable

Attached: B41BDE5B-D060-4F4E-B359-9155B31DA522.jpg (253x360, 46K)

nice blogpost. what's your weight?

Attached: 1531785563605.jpg (3360x1868, 481K)

>bb18
>paul gets to play next season
>nicole gets to go on amazing race
>victor gets to go on amazing race & challenge
>day gets to go on challenge
>paulie gets to go on challenge
>natalie gets to go on challenge
>jozea gets to go on challenge
>corey gets to go on ex and the beach
>nobody calls big meech for fucking anything

Attached: ratchet_tears.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

6'0 220 lbs

just a really awful belly and bitchtits like a girl

handsome face if I could get the weight off, I think

Why not just cook your own food?
You can get a whole chicken for $5 and get 4 meals out of it
Heating up my last leg quarter and some rice right now

imagine OTT with jozea. instead grodner had to install her pet and ruin any chance of it ever returning... fuck jason roy and fuck alison grodner

They are probably in this thread.

I remember when you spoiled Michelle being on the cast a day before the cast reveal. How have you been? I forgot your name. Is your family still crazy?

You could get down to 180 by the end of the summer if you want it. Stick to a carb and sugar free diet (keto). Fast for multiple days whenever possible. Do not eat/drink artificial sweeteners. Eat one meal a day. Keep electrolytes up with snake juice when feeling shitty.

Really easy, just need self-control and the ability to reject people's food offerings.

Attached: 1531092336267.jpg (992x996, 114K)

We were so close to a Monte steamroll and victory

buzzfeed.com/bbteamnorth/what-kind-of-big-brother-fan-are-you-6bmouwzbwc

wew all those OTT answers... LETS GO

Attached: bb-fooking-legend.jpg (771x581, 258K)

The fact that a lot of BB16/BB18 cast members were successful in getting on other reality tv shows while BB19/BB20 newbies can only get attention by manufacturing fake twitter drama is proof that BB16 and BB18 had good casts and are unfairly hated.

there's /thin/ on fa and /fast/ on fit
either has the basic information you need, just stick with it

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 8K)

I don't own a car and I'm kinda far from the nearest supermarket

plus i kinda have this phobia about spoiled food from my childhood lol. Like my mom was "never waste food" even if it was past the expiration date or moldy or whatever, and we were an upper middle class family but she was just psychotic about getting like discounted meats and breads (because they're about to expire)

So I'll go to the store and buy some chicken or ground beef with the condiments, go home make myself a nice dinner, put it all away. Then the next day I'll notice it start to turn and immediately the panic sets in from my childhood, of puking and having horrible digestion shit at school with rancid farts and just wanting to eat like nice fresh food like all the other kids get to eat.

if I had like a partner or something I could probably switch and cook half the time but that's a whole nother fucking issue

I think the BB16 cast is usually praised, it's just it was a boring feeds season to endure
BB18 had some major frustrations especially when people were thinking James and Nicole were working together due to their Derrick connection. But it ended up okay and a decent season that I think is remembered at least better now than it was while it was going on.

That said, BB17 is the true underrated season these days. BB19 needs to be forgotten, and BB20...Well, eh, I don't know. In the early days I thought Level 6 would be iconic, but once they started trashing their own members, they came off as catty bitches :\

thats not how it works. aside from day who is day the rest of them are just attractive people who are willing to do anything to remain in the spotlight and get noticed.

so the thing with fasting is you see how long you can go without eating? Is that it?

It's like an endurance competition but for food?

>just attractive people
That's at least 75% part of being a quality houseguest.

Big women like pic related can be sexy when they're on top or you're hitting it from the back, only when they have big tits though and are not hamplanets

I didn't spoil, then again it was like over 3 years ago. Meech lives in florida doing dietician work,1 sister lives in DC, I do graphic work, and youngest sister dropped out of highschool lel.

Michelle still has ties with CBS and talks with some of the other house guests still. I really hope she gets a callback for an upcoming season, it was really exciting and sort of surreal to see a sibling on TV in a reality show like big brother.

NIGGERS

MOVING

level 6 didnt trash there own members. there are always sub alliances within an alliance and a hierarchy. when they had 2 members on the block you have to make a choice. stop being a rachel-fag she was being really stupid and had to go. also winston was a loose canon. level 6 would have never gotten as far as they did if they kept those 2 scrubs around. as for brent, he dug his own grave trying to make moves on his own

how far did she get in challenge casting

it was rumored she made the shortlist but they took everyone else from bb18

>brent
not a funny meme stop posting it

ok aggro

BB18 is my favorite out of all the recent HD-era seasons. It gave us new-and-improved (imo) Frank Eudy and BB16 cutie Nicole. It gave us Tiff, Bridgette, Michelle, Victor, and Paulie. Not many seasons where you can name more than five people that you are genuinely excited to see on the feeds everyday. I liked the beginning of BB17 for the awkward talks between Steve and Jace but overall I found that season to be pretty lackluster.

Not talking about evicting, Brett and Angela were HARDCORE trashing Rachel for no reason, yea she was 'being annoying' but she was a friend and an ally, a weak one sure but they could have been more mindful. You think Boogie or Will would ever talk about each other like that? Fuck no, they were bros.

boogie and will talked plenty of shit about people they were working with too. rachel was always on the bottom of the pyramid. they didnt say anything that wasnt spot on

Maybe it's just because I had more free time that time, but bb17 was by far my watched streams
Basically if I was awake, those feeds were playing in the background
Came in late to 18 and just never cared nearly as much

calling me aggro is aggro, aggro

Yea well whatever, I didn't like it, I didn't like that Tyler looked the other way, and therefore KC was the only one who wasn't part of it, and guess who won motherfucker?! Karma.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bMZaOT_SM

The Jace/Steve shit is so fucking kino

This guy was a high quality week 1 trainwreck but will always live in Devin's shadow because he didn't produce as many reaction images.

Attached: big-brother-17-backyard-cast-pictures-7.jpg (533x800, 174K)

Literally my favorite live feed scene of Big Brother to this day. I was fucking dying that night and the whole following week showing that shit to everyone I know lol. It's still incredible.

I wanna see them do a season with 12 newbies and 4 returnees, but the 4 returnees are Jace, Devin, Audrey, and Aura

she won because scottie salton was the saltiest jury member of all time. brett and haleigh voted for tyler.

tyler got $50k and angela... yeah thats some karma there lol

This is kind of lame of me but, I have a concert on July 11th with will be the 2nd live eviction episode (first one on a Thursday). I'm considering skipping the concert because I don't want to miss the eviction. Is that lame of me? (The band is Chvrches)

it's lame but going to shows is lame too so decide which kind of lame guy you want to be

yes bbo but churches sucks so skip it

>Jace, Devin, Audrey, and Aura
Swap the XY Audrey with an XX Tiffany and you've got a deal man.

just fucking avoid spoilers and watch it when you get home

its a double eviction not the super bowl

its not going to be a double

I remember watching this in real time and I couldn't believe it was actually happening. It was so unreal.

no the point is trainwrecks

tiffany wasn't a trainwreck

if vapes4vets wasnt a quitter she could replace audrey

Attached: 1533546436131.png (1348x1032, 1.12M)

you clearly don't watch feeds

Lol, thanks guys.

Btw, looks like BB Metro Dee is back. McCrae is playing his videos. Hype!

tiff was kind of a trainwreck. that aura thing wasnt really a trainwreck, just annoying and dumb

Attached: BB Bimbo.png (1080x863, 398K)

nice jugs

>tiffany wasn't a trainwreck
thank you for saying that user. I've been having such a hard time trying to make friends in the house

Attached: lf82.jpg (500x281, 113K)

nice

never saw this season. whats so funny, that steve guy sounds like a real jerk

What have they told you? How did they convince you that they were your friends when all they do is make fun of you the second you leave the room (and i tell them to stop)? Are you kidding me? Are you that fucking stupid? Are you? I thought you were smart Steve.

Attached: jace-.png (600x339, 310K)

was steve the most beta bb winner of all time?

rachels jug game is on point

Attached: 1531113989097.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

>you are: the LITERAL worst
h-haha so stupid, what a d-dumb quiz

You had to be there and know the full context of the dynamic and personalities of the two men in order to fully appreciate the absurdity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2RrVZMoZ8

everything jace says is incredibly overdramatic and not very true

steve pretty much pretended this conversastion never happened, and won the entire show

Attached: 1534300558910.jpg (560x304, 18K)

Hummina hummina hummina boooooonnnneeeerrr! *spring sound effect* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

W T F

a different version of this got posted on reddit 8 min ago.. which one of you did it?

Gotta find this BBAD episode online and upload a proper version of this.

we've ascended

Attached: 1555957545264.webm (1280x720, 427K)

oh its exactly the same

I think Michelle was offered to go on the amazing race, she was throwing herself out there to be on with natalie If i recall correctly. I know both of them still keep in touch.

Right after the season ended she finished her major rather than ride off of whatever reality TV fame she had from my point of view.

Lol like clockwork

it's me, im a redditor :D

oh could i tell stories of my exploits on le reddit

Please fuck me, tall charismatic country boy! I don't want to end up with a 30 yo virgin for a husband. : (

Attached: 86cb67d2-42f0-4bf9-bc88-0be11c565d13.jpg (970x546, 93K)

youtu.be/1Ytss2Al8_Y

Attached: 1537111890108.gif (320x265, 992K)

cute!

Attached: Big-Brother-17-2015-06-27-03-36-12-849.jpg (650x512, 57K)

>Steve, look me in the eye you piece of shit

inquisitr.com/4529137/big-brother-18-alums-join-mtvs-the-challenge-season-31-get-the-scoop-here/

>The Challenge: Season 31 spoilers revealed part of the cast for the upcoming 2018 premiere. There has been speculation for quite some time that Big Brother vets, Natalie Negrotti and Michelle Meyer joined the cast of a reality television show.

>According to Vevmo, Victor Arroyo, Natalie Negrotti, Corey Brooks, and Michelle “Big Meech” Meyer will be on MTV’s The Challenge. Other possible names rumored to have joined the cast are Da’Vonne Rogers, Paulie Calafiore, and Zakiyah Everette. With Natalie and Big Meech in the cast, you can bet there will be plenty of drama to go around.

Victor & Natalie ended up being on s31
Natalie, Paulie, Day, and Jozea ended up on s32
Corey ended up on another MTV show

But this venmo chick is a straight insider and the most trusted source so clearly meech aint telling you something

>Corey ended up on another MTV show

only because of morgan who was also on the challenge

is there like a shared stream where u guys watch this
itd be funny for the bantz but not much else

lol i'm still watching BB20 and Bayleigh's outburst is hilarious. is there usually one of these every season? she got [played by matthew mcconaughey which is the funniest part

Attached: 1539127054013.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Yep cbs all access baaabbyyyy
Theres prob some free stream somewhere too. The discussion happens here.

So my friends friend just told us he knows Thomas, was a groomsman with him, said he's a good dude and will be entertaining

>Oh you want to talk about self-awareness? The ugly fucking tranny–of all people–wants to lecture me on self-awareness! Am I the only one who sees the irony?
Did he go too far?

Attached: bb17-feeds-20150630-0327-jace-00.jpg (560x325, 33K)

its a bit more complicated than that, I explained before but MTV and CBS have arrangements where contestants rights are sold to the network

MTV currently has Paulie, Day, Josh, and a couple others. The ones they like they keep, the one and dones (Victor, probably the Nolan twins) get sold back to CBS

If Meech and Natalie were supposed to do the race together, that could mean one of two things. Either CBS couldn't get Natalie's rights back from MTV, or MTV gave CBS her rights back

I'm really not sure how the specifics work but I know every former reality tv cast member is either on Team CBS or Team MTV

we watch the live feeds and have the bantz right here.

we even have show-threads and bantz but for the EST time slot. i sometimes post during the west coast airing later but aggro gets all aggro on me

hehe

nobody cares about your waifu, stupid rachelfag. delete your folder!

natalie nudes?

dont listen to this guy rachelfag i like cute reaction images of rach

it was a ruse. the moron i was responding to is actually bbo

not really you are trying to pretend you are some kind of insider and attempting to make it more complicated than it actually is

fact: morgan was hired to be on ex and so well... they needed some exes and they made corey one of them. without morgan there is no corey like i said

Fuck Steve that boring fucking queer. I will admit i rooted for him to cuck Vanessa at the end but this revisionist history that redditors created that he had some genius plan and it paid off is hilarious. Dude rode the best players coattails its really that simple.

>he thinks big brother contestants can just be hired by another network and CBS will be like "sure, take em!"

no faggot, before you enter the BB house you sign over your right to be a reality tv contestant to CBS.

If MTV wants a BB contestant for any of their stupid shows, lawyers contact lawyers

Stop thinking ignorance makes you smarter

Why did you root against based Vanessa?

How do we get a slampig to sit on our faces bros???

We need to solve this puzzle.

Because they evolved in desert mud hut locations that were food scarce they are more likely to like fat women.

we do not want newfags. stop this

lol for one morgan was on cbs all-access that is literally its own entity. i dont care who allegedly owns rights to who lmao.... you have missed the point entlrely. let me try to spell it out for you one more time

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BORING ASS LAME COREY. without morgan they never would have contacted him

It's about calories. Coke zero and vodka has no calories so idk why you mentioned that, and you can eat fast food everyday and not be fat if you are eating less than your BMR calorie budget.

dude you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

vodka has about 100 calories per 1.5ml shot

More like Big Boner, as in mine.

Attached: 1560796351579.jpg (938x1275, 137K)

I'm not a moron.

I rooted for Vanessa at the end, but JMac screwing her over with his dumb answer was fun too.

white piggu is afraid

Attached: 1538200963876.jpg (680x380, 24K)

Attached: r759.jpg (721x576, 42K)

and hella dumb

true students of the game were rooting for austin

youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI

Attached: 1539509359307.jpg (1150x698, 59K)

Attached: 1559340651647.jpg (552x477, 22K)

someone make a real /bb/ thread so we can leave the waifu shitters behind

yeah lets go back to 20 posters a thread

Attached: 1561410901108.jpg (552x477, 117K)

if you think more posters is better why don't you use reddit exclusively instead of being annoying here

delete this

>implying she doesn't do it with a chuck on a sneed

ur pretty retarded huh

Today I shall remind them of the greatest champion.

Attached: 1560810900738.png (739x1080, 450K)

mr deesling himself

boogie is the man

waifu posters are better than dorky muh reality tv strategy posters.

is this the /bb/ thread

no

Attached: 1499224303537.jpg (605x459, 21K)

Attached: 1548407092863.png (470x470, 396K)

The cracker open of cold ones, boys.

Attached: TGgLUTs.jpg (1280x1280, 245K)

Attached: 1530772016392.jpg (1310x894, 113K)

>he prefers showmances over strategy
yikes

im team comfyfeeds you dumb idiot

just let us watch the fucking feeds CBS!!!!!!

Attached: pissedpaul.png (489x416, 253K)

SNEEDS ARE UP!

fucker. i actually checked

Attached: 1550118981286.gif (325x325, 1.54M)

how does one check a sneed?

i knew it was fake because my phone didnt buzz

Attached: 1471499816783.jpg (2047x1153, 285K)

based feedsbot notifications

very cute mole

just hit the bump limit already

Attached: 1531356236041.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

lol

RRAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1531356201159.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

4 more days until mario maker 2 POGGY
i can't wait, bros

Attached: 1478460502684.png (744x722, 180K)

Attached: 1533610763270.gif (259x512, 148K)

who cares

the amount of OTT questions makes me think whoever made this is an OTT kino fag

what a hateable gif

Attached: file.png (616x675, 732K)

what a loveable gif

based

Attached: 1553651279622.png (479x479, 126K)

must be the strongest man on earth

Attached: 1478131169520.gif (480x274, 2.19M)

Attached: 5801325F-4C7B-4FB2-ABE9-8F61DE3BA08F.jpg (479x347, 17K)

Attached: ba7ma4pbkd631.jpg (1936x1936, 337K)

what if it was Little Brother?

Attached: 1560402010239.jpg (551x560, 36K)

quirky 4ever ugly

i dont know what app does this but some of our favorites would be fun

>baby devin hears an n-bomb

>baby kemi's boobs

>who cares
Only the greatest Big Brother player of all time
But yeah. No big deal or anything.

Attached: 874D2A2C-D90F-435B-9244-942A5ED419F6.jpg (1125x1472, 698K)

LETS GO!

how can one person be so based? dangHug
I'm gonna make sure Dan plays one of my levels

based dan

Attached: 1534731256034.png (400x441, 335K)

I used to be the hero
But now why do I bother?
Cause I could never be as fun
As vitamin water

Attached: bb.jpg (2048x1371, 871K)

did dan just tweet a white supremacist symbol?

instagram.com/p/BzGQ-neI3eW/
this is what true thick looks like

ian cmon

make a new thread. i will help keep it alive until premiere

id make a thread but i dont have the traditional OP to copy

/bb/ Big Brother 21

Previously on /bb/ :

ive got nothing going on tonight either

kek

i cant believe youve done this...

I was just posting it for this nerd I'm not making a preseason thread

New Thread