28 days later third movie in the works

>Danny Boyle has revealed he's working on a follow-up to 28 Days Later.

>The director told The Independent that a third film is in the works with Ex Machina filmmaker Alex Garland, who wrote the 2002 original.

>"Alex Garland and I have a wonderful idea for the third part," he said. "It's properly good."

>He continued: "The original film led to a bit of a resurgence in the zombie drama and it doesn't reference any of that. It doesn't feel stale at all. He's concentrating on directing his own work at the moment, so it's stood in abeyance really, but it's a you-never-know."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/28-days-later-3-danny-boyle-alex-garland-james-bond-interview-robert-pattinson-a8971776.html

Danny Boyles and Alex Garland, the original directors and script writers of the first movie. Possibly zombie kino in the works. Sorry, infected kino.

Attached: 28-days-later.jpg (968x726, 61K)

Stop with the sequels, give me something newwwwwwwwww

28 months later?

>feat Rebel Wilson, John Boyega, Brie Larson

It's gonna suck

>infected running around everywhere in a psychotic rage.
>lasting 28 months

all those psychotic people who arnt eating, drinking, sheltering, running around attacking anything & everything arnt going to last that long before dying from dehydration, injury, misadventure etc etc

This. Everyone in the country is dead, Western society will begin anew with brown people. Danny Boyle can’t help himself, he’s got a huge fetish.

In the last movie they reached Paris so they infected new people there.

yeah you can handwave away logic for the sake of story, but franlky id prefer we go back to some good old fashioned NECROMANCY over endless parades of Virus, Parasite, Fungii infections.

Where is the lack of logic?

been waiting years for this tbqh I hope it's good

>Brexit/Refugee metaphors incoming...

London would be better off under infected rule to be honest.

based as fuck, I'll take anything over capeshit at this point

>28 brexits later

It will be set in France isn't?

28 Countries Later

this sounds good

>28 acid attacks later

the 1st movie was shit, the 2nd was shittier, the thirid will be the shittiest.

28 Weeks Later was the last good zombie movie made

t. infected

Yeah, I want a film that gives me supernatural elements and doesn't even try to explain them

Fuck that I want a Danny Boyle directed Alien film, and let Alex Garland work on it too.

inb4 muh third acts.

Attached: sunshine.4.webm (1280x539, 757K)

Magic is more logical according to that retard lol

Why does Garland trigger people so much? Dredd was alright. Ex Machina wasn't bad.

Attached: 1396076568306.webm (960x402, 2.98M)

Do you remember how literally all of the infected were dead at the end of 28 Weeks Later?

*Beginning fuck

Not holding my breath. Its been in the air for over a decade.

magic allows you to bend the rules without making a mockery of logic for example in WWZ the zombies were moving like waves of ants and had could tell if someone was infected from a distance. abilities you are hard pressed to believe as coming from a viral infection in a supposedly realistic setting , suspension of disbelief and all that.

to be honest no, its been years since ive seen it.

Are you comparing in any way World War Z with 28 Days Later?

Are you implying the zombies in that movie were more realistic?

I want you to clarify what you are saying first before to answer you.

not really, its an example i pulled from the air about suspension of disbelief , relating to my original desire to have the zombie genre return to a supernatural origin over viruses (etc) that impart "magic" abilities anyway.

No itll be 28 years later. The year is 2047 and Keanu Reeves and Danny boyle survive a zombie apocalypse in a dystopian cyberpunk world.

My God, nobody liked World War Z.

Who the fuck remembers that movie?

And the best zombies in recent years have been the one from the 28 days later, no that shit from The Walking Dead that are 0 intimidating or shit like WWZ that look like bugs and are all computer generated.