Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1471829619386.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
bitchute.com/channel/liberalartschoolmoviegallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sorry to do this to you man
he was for doing it to him

Attached: Sorry to do this.png (848x761, 657K)

He popped his bubble being the door therefore no one is in the right

Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8

Attached: benG.jpg (663x462, 33K)

sam uploaded a new vid:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

w-what was he sayin exacyly?
I couldn't hear right and there are no subs

>Sam's show gets cancelled and he gets deplatformed off of youtube
>He cries about being blacklisted and begs his fans for support
>A fan kindly puts up some his content/World Peace stuff, without monetization, to promote him
>He says some shit in an open conversation that doesn't paint Sam in saintly light
>Sam immedietly tries to get said fan deplatformed
Why does Sam shit on his fans and act in such a hypocritical manner? What's wrong with him?

Attached: 1526731765085.jpg (549x621, 54K)

His employees of course. Gotta keep those shits in line

dude needs money

and you honk fuckers just ruined his career by forcing this alt-right terrorist and pedo meme shit

you are the reasons we have no world peace anymore

Attached: 1561353984559.jpg (298x403, 32K)

no, Sam is the reason there isn't WP anymore
and there could be more WP too
but Sam is too much of a kike to pull the trigger

Attached: 1526731777880.jpg (650x509, 45K)

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-search-image-PXim2uhBIuewZpvdrBcFsg-type-op-2019-06-24-06_24_04.png (1350x4718, 1.34M)

You for watching this garbage

thats how it goes, most threads are started by autists i would know

i do the same thing

maybe nobody cares but i think it's just a funny thing to reflect on that Kylo Ren is partly inspired by sam. Adam driver's character turns out to be based on sam hyde, and starwars people drew from that character in creating Ren
watch the adam bits of the first two episodes of girls if you want to see for yourself it's pretty funny. don't watch past that though

You're a fucking retard. Shows get picked up by networks to be created. Sam isn't going to spend a million fucking dollars on his OWN show. That's how much it cost Adult Swim by the way. You think Sam should just, out of the kindness of his heart, fund World Peace 2 and take a million dollar loss because there is no way in hell the fans would collectively pay him more than that. Fucking idiot. He's producing content right now that is exactly within his scope of financing.

>content within his scope of financing
You mean the stuff he used to put out for free on YouTube?

There are more extreme ways to spend a million dollars ;)

You mean the stuff that made him absolutely no money whatsoever? What's your ideal world dude, is it Sam spending the rest of his 30s making content for free just for you? You're such a naive idiot.

Isnt Owen Benjamin a legit schizo now? He doesn't look well

I didn't know he tried to shut down vmu dream. That's wack

It wasn't Sam it was a guy hired by Sam to take down gumroad content being uploaded elsewhere (you know, the way he pays his bills and funds content in the first place). Sure it didn't help that vmu dream was acting like a spoiled brat in the comments like he is entitled to Sam's content or something. Fuck em. Bottom line is this; if you don't think his videos are worth money then don't give him any.

I could care less what Sam does he's the one that needs to spam Yea Forums whenever he release a desperate video to his paypigs also lol at
>Sam could totally fund a show himself if he wanted but he just doesn't want to

>dude makes show to get moneis
>for some reasons he should do the other way around
>WHY DOES HE NOT DO IT FOR FREE REEEEEE!
kill yourself retard

bitchute.com/channel/liberalartschoolmoviegallery/

This is me and my boys bitchute. We were kicked off yt a week ago after attaining 3000+ views and getting up to 36 subs. Our content is heavily influenced by mde but with our own take. But yeab, fuck yt kikes.

Attached: 1561370936346.jpg (542x800, 41K)

His daughter got basketball practice

What planet are you from where people pay for their own television shows and make absolutely no money???? It's never going to happen dude. Also:

>Being so obsessed with your little internet bubble you honestly think Sam has time to post on Yea Forums

its probably channing dude

No at least Channing would know first hand how shit like this works. She would probably talk about Sam's weird sexual problems if she was itt.

*snap*

i know its a pasta but a lot of these points are fucking retarded plus owen tries way too hard to be fucking shocking and funny

Dilate

The coffee cup

How viable is checking out of society and just going to live in the woods?

I think I'd honestly prefer that to being just another corporate slave

Attached: 1534072414940.png (757x632, 349K)

It's possible if you do you research and stock up. You'd probably have to ease into a self-sufficient lifestyle tho. Would be good to have neighbours too unless you're a schizoid.

not very long term unless you find a really secluded area but you will still need to head into town

How are you going to afford medical supplies?

You don't have the skills or the fortitude. And if you did, rangers would drag you out after a week. Stop being delusional and learn to be a human in society

>ywn have a comfy MDE thread again without it filling with posts shitting on Sam or tranny drama

MDE was always shit

We live in a pathological society, I want to escape for the sake of my own well-being.

>ideas man is no longer on YouTube
things really are different, aren't they?

Attached: 1559840994039.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

if only sam made new content that people could talk about

Quit being histrionic and get a job

He's dropped 2 new KSTV eps and a bunch of sketches in the last 4 months.

Why did this skit speak to me so much? Am I working too hard in life for no reason?

Attached: charlsssss.png (809x867, 543K)

I have a job. I'm speaking from experience here.

shame sam strikes anyone that reuploads his orginal content

No, you're speaking from >abloobloobloo Yea Forums said the TV is evil I need to live in a tree house
Look within, faggot. Playing campout won't solve your problems

>No, you're speaking from >abloobloobloo Yea Forums said the TV is evil I need to live in a tree house
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Look within
Platitudinous drivel.

Don’t listen to that faggot user.
It’s hard, but it is doable. I’m about halfway there myself.
You can start with little things. Start a garden, build a shed, get about three chickens to begin...
It takes a lot of work, but it’s really so fulfilling that you actually want to go out everyday and do that work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

Attached: 3dj80r.png (658x420, 484K)

>but it’s really so fulfilling that you actually want to go out everyday and do that work.
That's what I'm looking for. My current 'job' is so soulcrushing and pointless, it honestly feels it was designed to be that way. I'd be 'contributing' more to society as a fucking burger flipper at McDonald's. Least the pay is comfy though, so I probably shouldn't jinx it.

there was a time in my life where I actually looked forward to sam hydes videos to learn some wisdom. and now look at where we are. god the last 5 years have been fucking brutal. just let me die