Hey guys, what's your favourite Warwick Davis kino?

Hey guys, what's your favourite Warwick Davis kino?

Attached: 1542792060759.jpg (1414x1414, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BO9ia-OrGUo
imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kicking and Screaming

honey i shrunk the kids

>you'll never wake up in your matchbox bed
>you'll never leave your boothouse to go to work
>you'll never ride your wind-up car to home
>you'll never sing Heigh-Ho with other little people at work
>you'll never be Warwick Davis
That sucks, to be quite honest.

the one with dinklage written by a Yea Forums user

Fridge the Midge

youtube.com/watch?v=BO9ia-OrGUo

imagine using an animoji avatar to cover up your real hideous face, this is totally based when celebrities do this but unbased when weebs do it

the one where i kick him in the head

Attached: goal.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Always found that scene oddly satisfying.

Willow.

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more.

Bloody fucking midge

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
Stay on your containment board.

Whats the deal with warwick davis all of a sudden?

Op here. I am really disgusted with some of these comments you guys are making about Warwick. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes legal action at this rate. You should expect a blocked account and a knock on your door.

Now, can we please just talk about his brilliant and prestigious acting career? and not how we would like to "kick him in the head with steel cap boots".

AAAHHHH STOP user OOGHH AHHAHHHHH MY TINY MIDGET SKULL

Attached: WARWICKDAVIS.jpg (669x480, 57K)

lamo

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

expect a blocked account and a knock on the door. cheers!

Star wars

Kick: (1999, 2009 & 2014)
Kick 2 (2015)
The Kick (2011)
Kick-Ass series:
Kick-Ass (2010)
Kick-Ass 2 (2013)
Kick Ball (2015)
Kick-Heart (2013)
Kick In: (1917, 1922 & 1931)
Kick in Iran (2010)
Kick Me (1975)
Kick the Moon (2001)
Kickaroo (1921)
The Kickback (1922)
Kickboxer series:
Kickboxer (1989)
Kickboxer 2: The Road Back (1991)
Kickboxer 3: The Art of War (1992)
Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor (1994)
Kickboxer 5: The Redemption (1995)
Kickboxer: Vengeance (2016)
Kickboxer: Retaliation (2018)
Kickboxing Academy (1997)
Kicked in the Head (1997)
Kicked Out (1918)
Kickin' the Crown Around (1933)
Kickin' It Old Skool (2007)
Kicking the Germ Out of Germany (1918)
Kicking It (2008)
Kicking the Moon Around (1938)
Kicking Out Shoshana (2014)
Kicking and Screaming: (1995 & 2005)
Kicks (2016)

fucking kek

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

kick him in the jaw?

SUPREME KEK

I'd just play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

Gulliver's Travels

midge

Bump

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Dear Yea Forums

This letter has been served as notice of your unwarranted harassment activities, or the equivalent thereof, on the "Yea Forums" board of your site that has been on-going in recent weeks. Therefore, you are required to cease and desist all verbal and physical attacks, including but not limited to:

There were numerous incident of me receiving barbarous and hightist threats, describing in excruciating detail the violent acts you would like to inflict upon me. In one of the vile texts, someone threatened to "kick me in the head and send me flying" to afterwards "stomp my head like a watermelon". Another one wanted to starve me and feed me my own son. The one which caused me the most distress however and fearing for my family's safety was a person who threatened to abduct me and my sweet daughter, to torture rape and kill over a period of years.

If you do not cease all related acts a harassment lawsuit will be commenced against you.

The previously conducted actions are unwanted, unwelcome, and have become unbearable. Due to the aforementioned harm you have caused, this cease and desist shall serve as a pre-suit letter demanding that you provide us written assurance within 7 (seven) days that you will refrain from further actions that could be deemed as harassment.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist letter within the aforementioned time-period then a lawsuit may be filed in the proper jurisdiction seeking monetary damages as well as pursuing all available legal remedies for your harassment.
You can reach out to me on the email provided.

Sincerely,
Warwick Davis

>incels still SEETHING months later
Kek, based midget

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

1-3: kick him in the head
4-6: starve him
7-9: rape his daughter
0: warwick sues you
dubs: beat him to death with his children as weapons
trips: have beers with dinklage
quads: warwick has Yea Forums shutdown

Come on rape daughter

fuck yeah

Rollin for dead midge

KICKING

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Of all the Star Wars movies he's been in, you picked one he isn't in.

Warwick will stand tall despite all this hate

Planet of the Apes

Warwick will make short work of the trolls

roll

>when you try to kick Warwick Davis in the head but this time he's prepared and has an invisible helmet so instead you're the one who gets dabbed on

but seriously folks we can't let Warwick have the nuclear codes

How did Verne survive that? Are midgets that sturdy?