True Detective General!

Share your casting & plot ideas for S4.

Share your thoughts good and bad about previous seasons.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ZXGqqljC6rI2i.jpg (1225x806, 789K)

S3 in a way was an even bigger disaster than s2, no one fucking watched it. The low ratings mean that there won’t be another season

From the dusty messa
A looming shadow grows...

Attached: 6VO8k5F.jpg (1704x900, 81K)

Bottom looks like a man

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-qoCAD17n7h9i.jpg (615x699, 260K)

Robert Pattinson and Michael Fassbender directed by Robert Eggers.
1930s, Cleveland Torso Murders.

Attached: 6fz9ojafpv431.jpg (1337x961, 395K)

Attached: mosaicd1f720026ecd4e1e47ee4bb53968be4ed3eb94c2.jpg (615x615, 95K)

actual non pleb idea

keep going user

Attached: bringmeseaurchins.jpg (960x657, 119K)

Give me money, dear HBO executive. I will make a script draft for you.

Attached: 2019-06-24_03.23.30.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Benicio Del Toro as marijuana smoking detective in LA at the end of 1960s, directed by Harmony Korine.

daddario should return

Attached: daddario.milk.gif (500x281, 484K)

And the nigger continues his reign of terror.

I enjoyed Season 3, not as much as Season 1 unfortunately, I think its problem was in the editing well in the script as well, but for instance the last episode should have not been all about exposition, that should have been delivered in a different way.

My second problem is that it felt like they were bad cops, lest in the first season (havent watched it in a long time) I got this feeling like they got this case, they closed but then while working on other stuff it was opened again but in the meantime they at least caught some guilty people, here it felt like a long goose chase and it was all for the family I guess, but made them look bad I think.

third, every episode in S1 was more of its own thing, here I am glad I did a marathon leading up to the last episode airing, because it was as a single long movie cut into chunks, which is not always a good thing.

fourth, I think they focused too much on the negative with the wife, could hardly show you what made them stick together until the end.

no homewreckers

>rename Dark s1 into True Detective 2
>rename Sharp Objects into True Detective 3

There I saved the franchise

A small crime in a closed neighbourhood/small town reveals bigger crimes.
No big overarching mystery, each episode reveals different crimes commited by different people with different motives.

Extra points if one of the criminals takes a crazy theory from the detectives and decides to run with it to cover his crimes (pic related)

Attached: nameoftherose.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

adapt this

Attached: aqwd.jpg (193x293, 11K)

B u m p . . .

What's the hook with sharp objects?

It has dead kids, it has mental illnesses, it has the southern small town vibe, if the sheriff and the other cop were the protagonist it would've been a perfect True Detective season

and a stupid twist

Sounds good, but is the ending satisfying?

Danny Devito and Jack Black play father and son, two crooked cops who go to a vacation in Jamaica, where they discover a murderous voodoo cult.

They slowly lose their grip on reality, sinking into alcohol and drug induced paranoia, witnessing all the absurd shit only third world countries are capable of.

1>2>3