Did they need to bring George Lucas back to save Star Wars?

Did they need to bring George Lucas back to save Star Wars?

Attached: gettyimages-668249850-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 379K)

midge

Like they gave him any power that could make a difference.

Lucas' real talent is in designing cool armored and masked villains, so yeah, it would help.

He ruined it and sold it.
Then Disney ruined it in a different more retarded way. Nothing can be salvaged. The original cast is dead or too old. Star wars was only about Luke and Vader and they never replaced them

It's just marketing for man babies.

Attached: Don't care, lol.gif (200x233, 198K)

Episode X, XI, and XII need to take place after a 1000 year time skip. Make it so removed from the current story with entirely new characters that have nothing to do with the empire or rebels or anything.

Why do American wear that white 'sneaker' and worst colour denim combo?

They brought him back to ignore him but at the same time blame the fans when they inevitably dislike the newest movie

>See the incels even hate George! Its not us its the fans

Which Star Wars films did Lucas even direct ? I remember being shocked when I noticed he didnt make all of them

It burns my fucking eyes everytime

This is straight up boomer gear. My father is in his mid 60's and dresses like that. Big bright white shoes that the pant legs won't cover. Says it's comfortable, he looks like he's permanently from florida.

>warwick's got his feet on the furniture with his shoes on
The filthy little bastard. Why is he allowed to get away with this?

Suppose it's cute because of that relationship to a certain generation that just don't give a shit. It's the new denim that bugs me, you'd think they'd have old jeans considering their age, that's the point of them, they mould to your body over the years.

This looks like a talk show and if they need a title call it fatty and the midge

Don't say that, he may sue you.

And each fold of his shirt has a roll of fat or a breast in it.

>Episode X, XI, and XII need
To not exist

is it so wrong that i want to violently stomp on Warwicks ankles

Why not just give them to a good director with creative control?

IX: David Fincher
X: David Lynch
XI: Alex Garland

Smoking much crack lately ?

A man can dream

Should never had fired him in first place. Let him stay on as producer or pitch some ideas

they need to do what people want, it was that easy, what are the novels / games / toys that the people want? > let's make movies about that, they had >30 years of merchandising ....

Star Wars doesn't need saving. It just needs to fucking end.

>David Fincher hasnt made anything decent in a long time.
>David Lynch hasnt made a movie in years. I'm sure he is retired.
>Alex Garland has made one film ?

Wow do you even watch movies or have access to the internet?

Finally someone says it. The amount of star wars trash being churned out is unbelievable. Let it die (in other words, wait a few years then do the inevitable remake/reboot that no one will want)

All David Fincher Films post Seven are at least good.

David Lynch recently released an 18 hour film you may have heard of it it's called Twin Peaks

Alex Garland has directed two and written many many more screenplays and novels which is more experience than Rian Johnson's three films prior to being given VIII

It's simple: Dial back the Marvel influence (quips vs. wit) and the lazy reliance on telling the exact same story over and over.

Also make an unrelated Thrawn Trilogy with new actors and Jeremy Irons as Thrawn.

Im here. Ive seen a few movies yeah.

You don't consider The Game a good Fincher film ?

You can call it a movie but its still a tv show really isnt it ? I have to remind myself to watch it actually.

I knew about all the screen plays and writing. I didnt realise he made that netflix film too. Meh, Brick was enjoyable and Looper showed he had potential for a sci fi type genre

The Game is amazing. Are you illiterate?

You said post Se7en. He made The Game before.

I FUCKING HATE MIDGES SO GOD DAMN MUCH

>Looper showed he had potential for a sci fi type genre
Yeah you're right Star Wars VIII was perfect. Carry on as you are Kathleen.

I think you need to learn to google

>"save" Star Wars
It's dead, Jim.

Attached: 1541859628522.png (277x182, 86K)

Did he climb up or did someone lift him?

what's going on here?

Attached: 3456345.png (192x142, 52K)

Star Wars was never good

Key words 'show' 'potential'

midge

Attached: 1500649386937.jpg (863x791, 52K)

But in hindsight, we have seen VII, and it sucks, and we can now say that "showing potential" does not necessarily produce a good film. So it would be illogical to continue using that demonstrably flawed metric.

Therefore, Alex Garland.

I would like to smash her with my dick like a fly swatter

How about this but Davis has a taller chair than his guests as a power move?

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

Attached: 2c60f1e40cb94699434659864ce59998.jpg (564x564, 48K)

doobie snacks

Attached: 1554797654140.jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

What’s going on with her feet?