Show about cool biker gang shit

>show about cool biker gang shit
>start watching because of cool biker gang shit
>actually get an uninteresting, shitty soap opera where the majority of the main characters are not cool bikers
>have to sit through 15 minutes of tara and gemma bullshit for 1 minute of actual cool bike scenes and gang showdowns

actually yikes

Attached: shit.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Christ they spend so much time in that fucking hospital waiting room you'd think it was a med show.

Bikers are very well known for being anti-racist and pro-tranny and this show reflected that.

I've tried to watch this show several times and never made it past the fourth season. It's quite impressive how shitty it is because I made it to the end on trash like dexter.

HEY LITTLE OPPIE!
YOU DONT LIKE MY SHOW?
WELL I JUST SHAT IN MY BED AND ROLLED AROUND IN IT. I BET YOU FEEL STUPID NOW.

Perlman was unironically one of the highlights.

Attached: 1560106714794.png (900x900, 72K)

>tfw I can never take Ron Perlman seriously in a role again because as soon as I see him I instantly think of this meme
Why did he ruin his legacy?

Why were there so many fucking spec ops murderers in this show? It seemed like every season there was some unrealistic torture master from the CIA or something

Because the CIA runs drugs in the USA

Better than the sopranos murders where convicted felons just drop guns at the scene without wearing gloves or anything. I love that show, but the way they kill people and don't get caught within a week really breaks immersion.

>biker gang
>cool
pick one

You do realize that most people, even criminals, don't exist in the DNA database?

The biker scenes from true detective 1x04 were better than any of the shit on this show. Ginger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WE'RE WITH THE VIPERS!

every SOA season:
>i'm leaving the sons, this time for good
>oh shit someone got killed/something got fucked up
>the boys need me
>fuck you old guy, i'm the boss now
>beat the seasons bad guys
>uuuuh i'm leaving the SOA, this time for good

Even if you get picked up as a juvenile (which is practically guaranteed for career criminals) you get fingerprinted. In any case I have a hard time believing they wouldn't take basic measures to not tie themselves to a crime scene by doing things like handle murder weapons without picking up a box of latex gloves.

funny comment!
+1 internet

all these comments and nobody has mentioned BLOWBACK

Hey remember when Chris murdered that cop and tried to make it look like suicide. Must have been an open and shut case for whoever investigated that.

>Well obviously, he got home drunk, cuffed himself to the railing of his stairs. But after he realized the keys were on his belt, which he'd put on the sofa, he powered himself out, shot the nose off his wall fish and then shot himself in the back of the head while looking behind the sofa. I guess the man just couldn't bare the thought of retirement.

don't forget the gemma filler scenes and retarded subplots, unser accomplishing nothing, jax "heeeyyyyyy"-ing tara 50 times an episode, chibs screaming and the club making peace with mayans/niners/ira/cartel every other episode

brown, black, yellow, etc...

i despise this argument when you apply it the sopranos or even breaking bad to a less degree but soa has dogshit characters outside the mc

Charlie Hunnam is very sexy