DARK

how did the Germans manage to make this kind of kino?

Also, who's the evil one in this story? Adam or Claudia?

Attached: 1561306238090.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dark.netflix.io/
dark.netflix.io/leather-notebook/
dark.netflix.io/#who
youtube.com/watch?v=lEO2D2MLMOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"After a rewatch of the first episode I noticed that at around 38 minutes in, when old Jonas speaks with Hannah and she ask him why he is here he tells her he is here to fix everything and then looks at the floor at the exact place where Martha gets shot by Adam in the last episode"

Claudia might not be evil, but her father was 100% right about her: completely self centered. Just based on how she treated Egon, she is a bad person

>Also, who's the evil one in this story? Adam or Claudia?
Maybe none of them. And it is very clear why she doesn´t like adam and jonas. Notice what you already know she has to do due to being stuck in the loop!!! Like with her father and things like that. So with the apocalypse happen this then can´t be changed (or can it?) She is interested in ending the loop just as much as Jonas is.. But adam (old jonas) have a different plan to ending the loop that doesn´t involve stopping the apocalypse. Because he need in the end the apocalypse to implement his plan. And if you don´t realize what happens in the apocalypse. Go and watch everything that happens in the end and play close attention. And notice the VERY SPECIAL relationship between who are involved in it.. Then you will pretty much understand very well what happens in the end. Ofcourse
'Martha' showing up is a big clue what just happened.. I mean she practically tells you... In case you don´t understand wtf happened in ending.. and then you understand why did adam want apocalypse to occur.

The apocalypse is NOT what you think it is.. And this becomes very clear in the ending! What happens in end opens something.. So it´s sort of repeat of 1st season ending. But it needed what happened in 1st season ending to implement what happened in 2nd season ending. STUDY VERY CAREFULLY what is open, who is involved and what happens.. watch it like 20 times in row just the ending... And notice EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. And then you will begin to realize it.

Power level ranking (highest to lowest)
>Adam
>The Stranger
>Noah
>Magnus
>Punished Jonas(young)
>Old Ulrich
>Young Egon
>Sign language girl (old)
>Claudia
>Apocalypse scarred qt
>Hannah
>Noah's sister
>Literally everyone else

What about the new detective tho

He's a manlet

Adam is redpilled. Claudia is bluepilled. there is no right or wrong

>Adam
Adam is a villain, but he is not really a villain, but they want you to think he is! He try timeline change to break loop, but no matter what he does he just ends up making the loop more solid.. So he need to try different approach. This is why he is talking about.
>a new reality, to stop the time (loop).
And young jonas doesn´t understand it and keep going back in time to try and change things. But the more jonas does the more it becomes clear. Had he done nothing the loop would be less solid. Everything he does ends up making it more solid. This is what adam already understands, so he has stopped trying! He has timed so many times to change timeline that his body is broken! And jonas doesn´t believe him and think he is villain! Because he want apocalypse to happen. But is he villain and WHAT is the POINT of the apocalypse?? What does the 'apocalypse' do!?!?! Claudia doesn´t like him because of what she has to do in loop! And want to change the loop which she percieves adam and jonas no longer wants! But is she wrong and has misunderstood everything?
Fantastic second season for me.. And can´t wait for 3rd but have to ofcourse.. too bad have to wait so long!
They preplanned all 3 episodes, so nothing of this is random haphazard crap they just come up with on short notice. And it makes season 3 very interesting, but i think i have a good idea where they are going with this..

>there is no right or wrong
Do you think that is what Adam means. I don´t think you have understood what he is implying. It´s just he is no longer interested in attempting to use timelines to stop the loop. Because he sees it is impossible to stop the loop from within the reality where the loop is. That is why he talk about 'ending time' to stop the loop. And constantly looks at that grotesque painting at sic mundus place..

The writers want you to think someone is villain and then you find out it is more complicated. They did that with noah aswell, and you find out noah is not a villain at all but is a pawn and has even regret of what he has had to do! And try to undo it, but something happens that you ofcourse watch in the series.

Noah unironically became my favourite character this season (Ulrich was my favourite in S1, but he was basically sidelined this time around. RIP my nigga

Yeah Noah was my favorite this season 2. It's a shame he couldn't shoot that faggot due to predetermined fate.

Noah isn´t necessarily over. Also notice how season 2 starts. Like the very first sequence..
Young noah kills this guy, who has 'betrayed' adam and he says
>'i have waited long time for this, i wonder who adam would send'..
He says that to noah.
And then he says.
>I hope you will not trust adam as much as you do, i wonder why adam took you in, and why he called you noah..
Something like this..
WHO IS NOAH's parents? Who does young noah also look a little like?

>It's a shame he couldn't shoot that faggot due to predetermined fate.
Was that the reason. Think about it. Why does the gun refuse to fire? If adam has anything to do with how noah came to exist. Then noah would not be able to shoot adam. Because then if adam died, noah would not exist to be there to pull the trigger. So the gun won´t fire, and adam knows this! Adam knows something noah doesn´t.

Franziska has cute tits

>WHO IS NOAH's parents? Who does young noah also look a little like
Magnus?

actor is literally 60

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT GERMANS ARE NOT CHARACTERISTICALLY APT AT CINEMA, OR AT TELEVISION?

Attached: 736B84CD-FF34-4384-9E02-8385D541F15A.png (650x575, 1.43M)

That's why Adam says the line about Noah still not understanding how to play the game. Noah still doesn't understand the rules of timetravel.

>netflix
nope

How is Elisabeth Charlotte's mother if she only went back in time for a few minutes when she was a kid?

>That's why Adam says the line about Noah still not understanding how to play the game. Noah still doesn't understand the rules of timetravel.
GO watch the very first sequence of season 2, the very first episode. You see how noah has been a pawn of adam from the beginning. And there is something he is lying to adam about. That this mystery guy we are not told who is, is hinting at.. that he knows, but noah doesn´t know about it..

The guy he kills, doesn´t hate noah, or does anything to prevent it or to defend himself. And seems to be happy that he is finally about to die. He has that tatoo on front of his chest aswell. But simply tells him that he hopes one day he will not trust all adam says and to..
>ask adam why he took you in, and why he called you noah!!
He says he wonders if the paradise is the new reality adam wants to create a gate to, he wonders if paradise and hell might be the same thing..
I´m very looking forward to how they go with season 3.. That start of season 2 is incredibly revealing where this is heading.
There is so much about noah that we don´t know yet!!

Elisabeth and Noah fuck in the apocalypse and then presumably the baby Charlotte is stolen and placed back through time to then have Elisabeth.

>There is so much about noah that we don´t know yet!!
>!!

Attached: Babushka Trick.jpg (356x378, 136K)

>How is Elisabeth Charlotte's mother if she only went back in time for a few minutes when she was a kid?
grown up Elisabeth gives birth to a child and noah is the father! You see the picture of little charlotte, who don´t know who her parents are, she´s adopted or something. So charlotte and elisabeth are both eachothers daughter AND eachothers mother. And neither of them realize it, but noah knows it.

>Claudia and Jonas are the two heroes
>Claudia is a cunt that grows into a good person
>Jonas is le good guy that grows into the anti-christ

This is what adam thinks destroys time or whatever and was the setup all along. Season 1 ending allows season 2 to occur.. You can´t do what happens in ending without season 1 occuring.
This was what adam was looking for to do all along!
them being simultaneously their own mother and daughter BOTH OF THEM, and then touching eachother across timelines, shortcircuits time and/or opens a portal.. this is done while other portals are simultaneously open across timelines aswell! Hence why when this becomes inevitable martha shows up from another reality!
Had jonas done nothing it could not have been achieved. This is why he lets jonas think he can change everything.. But as we find out it´s bit different.

Do they show a bit of what goes on after the apocalypse?

they show noah sucking elisabeth pusy (when she's 18)

>the guest director episode
Raimi you card!

I liked the last 3 episodes. Some of the first few dragged a bit.

>Do they show a bit of what goes on after the apocalypse?
They show that in season 1 ending aswell as ofcourse throughout season 2. in timeline 2052
What happens in end of season 2 produces the situation that can allow the 'final cycle' to begin. Which is all that which adam is talking about. This is why he wants the 'apocalypse' to take place.
Season 1. Apocalypse happens.
jonas from 1986 touch helge from 1953. Sending jonas to 2052 post apocalypse, and helge to 1986
Season 2.
Apocalypse happens but in a different way..
Season 3. The final cycle, where adam thinks he will be capable of ending time or wtf it is he´s really doing. new reality is introduced in season 2 ending where martha comes from another reality/world with a spherical transport device and saves jonas
So with this in mind notice with great detail what happens in season 2 finale. Every tiny detail is important. But it´s not THAT hard to guess or understand, since martha is brought in to explain it in end for those who are retards who don´t have ANY CLUE what just happened

Attached: timelines.jpg (750x1000, 55K)

So the apocalypse happens because somebody rips a hole in the time-space fabric or something? Or is it a nuclear apocalypse? What would happen if an impossible paradox would really ripped a hole in the fabric, would the universe collapse on itsef or something?

Isn't the eyepach detective really, really suspicious? We don't know anything about him, only that tranny is his brother, but we don't know anything about the tranny as well.

>"next decision, i will change it, i swear"
>"ooops that didn't work out, next one, i swear"
>both Claudia and Adam/Jonas
Who's the bad guy?

dark.netflix.io/

The official website contains a lot of in-depth info, pretty cool.

>show with a decent budget and a big ass cast
>no talk about any political parties
>no negros
>only a single muslim shows that dies off quickly

Literally how?

Attached: merkel ferkel.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>he just wants to save his lgf
truly /ourguy/

Attached: Ur5P-Ooq.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Holy fuck! So that's why he kept staring at that floor. I thought there's gonna be a secret door there or something.

Attached: 1496888440878.jpg (498x456, 48K)

True blue german autism.

hannah best girl

>The official website contains a lot of in-depth info, pretty cool.
boostrap paradox confirmed.

>old Ulreich was actually a different actor

Attached: mfw 3.jpg (300x188, 11K)

How can they be a step ahead of the loop when none of them have experienced more than one of it. even adam. He is just the old jonas who has lived through the loop the longest time. I would think that the very thinking that he can break out of it will be what leads to the catalyst that would start it all over again.

>How can they be a step ahead of the loop when none of them have experienced more than one of it. even adam.
The notebook.
dark.netflix.io/leather-notebook/
And i wouldn´t say adam hasn´t time travelled. He has done it ridiculous amounts of times is why he looks the way he does.

>my mfw when Adam has become immortal through time travel and that's why he looks all fucked up
Adam is 400 years old

Pretty sure Adam is looping.
The black hole he stepped into at the end might have brought him to the start (wherever that is), because he already accomlished what he wanted, which is to ensure the cycle resets.

>Just watched Chernobyl and finished Fire Emblem Awakening
>Dark Season 2 drops

Who is watching me?

Chernobyl is awful next to Dark.

Yep, I know he time traveled but in this series, time travel is part of the loop. The very fact that you time traveled triggers certain events that make the loop fixed. He probably have done it a million times but still can't change what has already been determined, kind of like Steins;gate

t. Russland"deutscher"

How is Magnus Noah's father? Do they actually say that?

No, Noah's father is still not known

>The rambling poster with his nonsense head cannon has already been shitting up the thread before I even got here
Meh.

Glad I'm not the only one annoyed by that.

>How is Magnus Noah's father? Do they actually say that?
I think it is. But not sure.
His father time travelled magnus. He is brother to agnes nielsen (who shoots him). And magnus and franziska his mother and father
>mindgrenade..
Who young noah kill in start of first episode of season 2 might be.
timetravelled bartosz of older age
And young noah would have no idea. Or maybe he did. But it would make sense why he would say. Funny that it would be you.
where is older jonas/stranger taking franzeska, magnus and bartosz at the end of season 2?? Where bartosz exclaims WHERE ARE WE GOING? Notice who is with adam in 1921

Attached: franziska_magnus_1921.png (1406x691, 719K)

It would be less irritating if he wasn't some shitskin trying to write in english

It was obviously Ian McShane but dubbed over by a german voice actor.

It would also help if he wouldn't talk down to everyone like he has figured things out others aren't aware of. The fact that nobody is giving him (you)s doesn't seem to discourage him in any way either.

CAN YOU STOP FUCKING RAMBLING, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY. FUCK OFF.

So what are the odds that Hannah is Boris/Aleksander's mother? Niewald = Nielsen + Kahnwald

what the fuck does this mean

Lol, what's going on here. Who's this incel?

The blackhole he stepped into brought him back to present day 2020. He shoots Martha remember?

Kinda big. We know that Hannah is a fucking cunt and whores around with every married man, and that Alexander is still unknown character.

No one wants to hear you rambling you third world rat.

Hannah aka THE homewrecker, First ulrich and now Egon, she loves fucking married men.

So anyways, what is your bet on the twist reveal that Adam isn't really old Jonas at all?
>Uses made up name
>Is burned beyong recognition and claims it's from the time travel even though nobody else seems to experience any kind of burning sensation like that
>kills Martha
>seems to have absolutely nothing in common with Jonas and the stranger
My bet is on Bartosz since we didn't really see him (unless he is the guy Noah kills at the beginning).

Where's a comma, you monolingual, illiterate burger?

I don't think that's bartosz that noah killed. It could be the inspector's brother that went missing alongside alexander kohler. They do have some sort of resemblance but i need to check that scene again. If this is the case, then bartosz adult version still hasn't been revealed, i don't think adam is bartosz, bartosz is taller than jonas and jonas and adam are the same height.

Nobody traveled as much as Jonas, plus the rope scar. Magnus and Franziska with him. I see no reason not to believe he is Jonas.

are you retarded?

Is English your fourth language?

No. You are though

Attached: brainlet2.gif (618x894, 21K)

>I see no reason not to believe the lying and deceiving master manipulator
I guess you're right.

The guy Noah kills has brown eyes like young Bartosz but the actor portraying that guy has blue eyes.

>muh chernobyl
LMAO. I'm literally LMAOING right now

Do you hope that season 3 will break the determined timeline? I liked this seasons focus on relationship twists and characters tragically failing to stop the past but I don't see it being the core of another season.
Besides, I wonder if eye patch man will become important.

>the lying and deceiving master manipulator
You mean Martha?

Recognizing characters just from their eye colors is useless in this show (except for Claudia) since they didn't even bother making the Stranger and Jonas to have the same eye color.

franzezkafka titties VERY NICE

>Martha talking to present Jonas by the lake
>he leaves
>Future Jonah shows up, looking rough as shit and with longer hair
>LOL you look different haha ok nevermind kiss me
What a fucking whore

Apparently at Chernobyl someone's eyes changed from blue to brown due to all the radiation. The Stranger and Adam both have brown eyes.

Franziska tits are awful. Yall a bunch of thirsty nogs

Is this actually good and worth watching? Convince me.

Please include your opinion of Twin Peaks: The Return in your recommendation.

Is she supposed to conclude he comes from other timeline instead? Idiot.. haha
>oh you are from another time don´t kiss me.
Really?
I don´t respect the english language as much as you like. And i am pleased with that! And i am proud that it is not my first language. What a shit language to have as first language.
>what the fuck does this mean
Go read all the website. Once you go through every point and spoiler on it, it explains what happenened in the end.
dark.netflix.io/#who
Dark utilizes what is called a bootstrap paradox.

>the lone ginger kid dies too
the red hand of ulster shall not forget.

only kid hannah

>changed from blue to brown due to all the radiation
it was the opposite.

I am glad i could annoy you you two stupid swine. And no i am not a 'shitskin'.
Everything i said aswell as in the previous dark thread is correct. And i have just read the full official guide website and all the spoilers which confirmed everything i said. Except with magnus being noahs father is speculative. But with for instance charlotte and elizabeth is correct. And it calls it a bootstrap paradox even on the fucking website!!
So fucking kys you ungrateful pieces of shit. All you can sit is like a stupid fucking anglo and complain about, that comments are not phrased in proper english. Fucking kys both of you!

THE LYRICS WHAT DO THEY MEAN??

Attached: le cant figure out anything man.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is she supposed to be the same age as Katharina? Because she is so small and cute compared to her.

>It would be less irritating if he wasn't some shitskin trying to write in english
Fucking anglo cunts talking about proper english, in a thread about a german movie. Did you go full faggot and watch it in english dubs aswell because you can´t stand anything than english. And it must be perfect english aswell right. Try speaking another language yourself. Then let´s talk about broken.. You can´t speak anything but your fucking english probably.. Don´t pretend it´s special.

>even the official fucking website says he lacks brain cells

fucking kek

Attached: ss+(2019-06-24+at+04.27.37).png (593x168, 10K)

Nah like 2-3 years younger.

A reason why I think that Adam is in fast Bartosz, is because he comments to Noah on how gullyble/trusting Bartosz is. It's weird for Jonas to perceive him that way, but not for Bartosz to think that of himself.

Attached: Clueless retard.png (500x700, 404K)

Well to be fair it was many many years earlier. He does eventually figure out basically everything. Including that claudia is involved. To his credit.

kek, what a retard.

You're literally just rambling, not making sense. The worst part is you think you're smart and everyone else is dumb and hasn't figured out anything. Everything you're saying is already known to other people. If you didn't think of other people as retards, maybe they wouldn't shit on you.

Germans have been making absolute kino since the very beginning of cinema, pal

where does it say she's younger? aren't all three of them in the same class/year? ulrich,hannah and katharina.

>You're literally just rambling, not making sense.
Bullshit. You are liar fraud and charlatain. Do you understand those words you swine?
>The worst part is you think you're smart and everyone else is dumb and hasn't figured out anything.
I never said that.
>Everything you're saying is already known to other people.
Apparently not since was asked quite a few questions.
>If you didn't think of other people as retards, maybe they wouldn't shit on you.
It´s funny coming from you because that´s exactly how you behave!
Why the fuck should i care about your stupid english requirements. It´s very easy to understand what i am writing. If i told you to write in another language you wouldn´t know where to fucking begin because all you know is your fucking english language.. FAGGOT..
I absolutely shit on you and everything you represent. And make no apologies for it. Try to get a better attitude instead of being a fucking heckler.

just stop rambling, it's that easy. You made several posts with no (you's) because it was all jumbled up together, if you spoke like you're currently doing, it wouldn't have been an issue. Yes you do think everyone else is a retard, by telling us xx is xx's past self etc, we already know this you fucking idiot.

>just stop rambling, it's that easy.
I´m not rambling you gigantic cancerous blight.
And you are a liar. simple as that. And i HATE liars. You´ve done nothing in this thread but tell other people to shut up. Why don´t you fuck off instead? Or atleast stfu.. Since you are not saying ANYTHING related to dark tv-series whatsoever!

SAVE... MARTHA

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-24-09h42m39s826.png (1280x640, 537K)

Charlotte/Elizabeth scene was Kino.

jfc use a trip so we can filter you

Bartosz did nothing wrong.

Yeah, but House did it better with the song.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lEO2D2MLMOo

She mentions being 14 in the first season, and the others are not 14. I think Regina was mentioned as being 17.

>be Egon
>get visited by crazy old woman with heterochromia telling you she's sorry and that one day you will understand
>give birth to daughter with heterochromia
>not once think "that's weird" until she literally kills you
>imprison old Ulrich
>get spouted weird lyrics at you
>literally get told you will die
>find a suspiciously similar looking teenager listening to the same lyrics
>your only deduction is "DUHHHH WTF METAL IS SATANIC"
>years later, you find out those lyrics weren't written yet back then
>hmm.jpg
>Ulrich literally tells you he's from the future
>proceed to do absolutely fucking nothing with that information

Probably the one bit of that montage that matched up to last season's. Old Elizabeth's actress was selling it.

... yet! Or will he?

>be Egon
>some fucking traveler kids jump in and out of your timeline
I would be confused and angry too.

No one?

Do we ever find out what Bartosz did with the time machine? He went with Noah and then came back by himself which is when the others attacked him and stole the machine.

It is obvious that his story will be revealed in the next season. Just be patient dude.

I think he is just in there as a little joke from the creators of the show. Just some random guy who looks really suspicious because of the eyepatch. You immediately think there will be a story behind that but they don't bother to tell it.

After watching this I feel like Stranger Things is like having jewish shit beamed into your eyes

He went with Noah to the past and then Noah sent him back to the present with the time machine after telling him how to use it.
Doubtful, i think he's the one character who gets the short end of the stick, cucked in every way. I hope the guy Noah kills in episode 1 isn't bartosz.

I'm surprised (((they))) greenlit this and didn't force them to input propaganda.

He truly was too good for the world. Bless his soul.

Him and Helge are just there to be felt sorry for.

I watched the first episode, guessed all the mysteries, checked with google and was 90% right. The show admittedly looks good, but fuck watching something so trite and unoriginal

Partypooper, imagine thinking like this.

sure buddy

So why exactly were Noah and Helge kidnapping and killing boys with that weird chair?

As genuinea pigs for the prototype time machine.

In s2 e03 we see the improved/finished version of the chair travel Helge through time (without killing him)

Ok see ya

You are one of the coolest posters on this board user. Make sure to keep us updated about the shows you didn't watch.

>Stranger Things had a monster, we also need a monster
>Mein Furher, our Netflix-allocated budget is 200 cuckbux and a box of lager, we cant afford CGI!
>aw fuck, a serial killer then

Yes I'd say so. If you've perused a lot of SF there's no genuinely new ideas in it, but it's exceptionally well-executed with a great aesthetic, great casting and great acting. There's nothing else on TV quite like it - a very carefully written and complex story that doesn't involve filler episodes and has its own tightly managed logic.

Twin Peaks: The Return is the #1 artistic achievement of TV of all time and IMHO does time travel better than Dark, but only a couple of episodes of TWTR really get into the time travel concept.

Attached: 4F78C0DE-70FD-4E87-9C73-D3D2699C00A7-1419908084-1544578030346.jpg (1304x733, 143K)

so it was all the part of the plan

>Noha
>villan is a hero all along

weird flex but okay

I can't wait to see what crazy shit she will stir up next in the 50's.

Attached: Hannah.png (1366x682, 872K)

She's certainly stirred up something in my pants, etc

> After watching this I feel like Stranger Things is like having jewish shit beamed into your eyes
Yeah, it's not even the lack of minorities. I'm surprised that they completely avoided the usual German Nazi guilt trip when dealing with the past. Imagine this being an American movie. Half of it would be black characters dealing with Jim Crow laws and casual racism in the past and shit.

brainlet

Do you need to watch any other twin peaks series or movies to understand the return? never seen twin peaks but want to give twin peaks the return a watch.

based

Attached: b5c.jpg (600x588, 22K)

I think this too. There is a reason one of the storylines this season revolved around identity fraud.

Hey guys I figure its out very good. Dark is a german movie, they be stuck in a loop!!! And at the ending it's very clear unless your a fucking retard!! Something happens that is VERY SPECIAL, pay attention and it's so easy
P.S. I'm not a fucking retard like michael bay

Has Hannah's actress done any nudity?

Literally everything else, including Fire Walk With Me

Damn dude, fucking impressive. Now what do i do with this information...

fuck that, too long.

I think it's in the very first scenes in first episode of s01. then nothing more

A lot of people think it was bartosz that was killed via pickaxe by Noah in episode 1, i don't believe it was so this theory that adam is bartosz is more likely than bartosz being killed off like that. If it is bartosz who dies in episode 1, that's a shame, his character hasn't really even done anything yet.

I think it is Bartosz who dies there but we will see his journey to get there. He was enough of a believer to get that tattoo but stopped believing at one point which got him killed. I think Adam might turn out to be a character who doesn't even know about time travel yet for maximum twist.

Who is Hannah

I have not
Ever
seen a Shillthread such as this one
holy fuck

The slut whore mother.

>reddit formatting
Nice touch

What about Mikkel? His story is much more tragic

Attached: Dark.S02E06.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-MZABI.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

kek

>Its another Egon runs around confused and thinks its satanism episode
>Its another Helge is confused, abused and stupid episode
>Its another Hannah is an irredeemable, backstabbing bitch episode
>Its another Jonas causes the thing he tries to stop episode

Peak moment was when Jonas said:"Martha, wir haben es geschafft. Wir sind das Dunkel geworden."

>pretends to have understood the paradox immediately and precisely what it leads to.
Brilliant with hecklers who think they are so amusing.

Finally, after all those years

does anyone like Katharina Nielsen?
there is no one I hate more in DARK

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

Should be Hannah that you hate the most, but yeah, Katharina is garbage as well. Shame they are probably going to give her a big role in s3.

Why is this scene in the series? It makes no sense other than apparantly a decision was made that there had to be naked tits.
>face down in the water
>runs down
>are you dead?
>here are my tits uninterrupted for about 8 seconds while i look around.
>no, still alive..
>cool.
She even looks away like, ok are we done here?
That has to be my least favourite part of the series just because they can´t even sneak it in in a more natural way, that it´s so forced. Same with the lesbian scene, similar deal. It´s like someone came and took over and forced the director to have those thing in it.
Probably some fucking jew somewhere screaming about gays and tits.

The best moment was when Jonas said:
>Ich war in der Vergangenheit, Martha. Ich habe alles gesehen. Der Holocaust, die Anschläge vom 11. September; alles davon. Es waren die Juden, Martha. Wir müssen sie aufhalten. Ich gehe zurück, Martha. Ich werde in der Zeit weiter zurückgehen als irgendjemand zuvor. Ich werde auf das Jahr 1939 zurückgehen und sicherstellen, dass das arische Volk gewinnt. Ich bin Ed Miliband, herrlich, gütig, barmherzig, und ich werde dieses Land von der Krankheit reinigen, die es bewohnt. Die Zeit wird sich an mich erinnern und ich werde angebetet wie ein Gott.

Pure fucking kino, how does Nolan come up with this shit?

Hannah is the second best girl after Elizabeth. She makes my peepee really hard by being such a heartless bitch. Katarina is a disgusting psycho who should be put down. Literally the dumbest, most pointless character on the show.

Yeah noticed that on the first time watching, but thought it would be Hannah who gave herself the bullet.

scarfu best girl

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-24-12h20m41s316.png (1280x640, 552K)

Midway through rewatching the first season, and it turns out that Peter did mention his origin slightly. Apparently he and his father were estranged somehow and he only moved to Winden in 1987.
Would have to be mid to late 1987 since we didn't see him in any of the 80s scenes in the second season.

Makes sense though given that his dad was left pretty bedridden.

Hannah at least is entertaining
>fuck everyone
>nobody cares about about me
>my son is the son from the kid of the man I'm obsessed with
>he also doesn't really cares about me
>he only cares about his aunt
>always time hopping, never there
>ok time to fuck up more things

Katharina:
>REEEEEEE
>MIKKEL REEEE
>FUCK MY OTHER KIDS
>REEEEEEE

So heteros of Yea Forums which is bestfu and which is worstfu?

Attached: 126.jpg (720x710, 63K)

1. Elizabeth
2. Hannah
3. Jonathan

Attached: Dark-1x09-Everything-is-Now.mkv_snapshot_00.13_2017.12.03_21.58.34-600x300.jpg (600x300, 16K)

best
>Martha

worst
>Katharina

OPERATOR AS FUCK

Attached: dark22.jpg (1920x960, 397K)

NOT SO FAST

Attached: dark2qt2.jpg (1920x960, 116K)

>tfw no qt mute waifu

How appropriate that best boy Noah ended up with best girl

God bless em

so, who raped Greta (is Helges father)?

not me brother

Katharina is kinda big for a girl her age

I don't think Egon is stupid like that. He is like what a real world person would be like, never even consider time travel could be real because it's literally incomprehensible to him

They aren't asking you things because they think you figured something out they didn't, they just don't get what you're trying to say because you keep rambling nonsensically. English isn't my first language either, but if you're going to try to speak to others in a language you should at least try to be comprehensible.

>Dark
Is this the same show as the one with a girl missing? I thought it was a modern day detective?

Only boys go missing.

CGI would be much worse than the steampunk style time machine

1. Hannah. Unbearably hot, would beastfuck her ass then throw her out otherwise I'd wake up with a knife to my throat as she asks me if I really love her
2. Martha. She's hot, kinda dumb. Would marry
3. Old Charlotte. For some reason I find her very attractive and she has a calm demeanor. Would cuddle

I hate Martha. She's a completely useless bitch. Keeps going off on everyone, especially her mother. Seems to think nobody has it worse than herself.

I was hoping Jonas took her and forgot about stupid Martha

Best: young Hannah and Elizabeth
Worst: Martha

Katharina has done nothing wrong. The way she reacted to her fucking kid and husband missing is totally understandable, and the same for how she reacted after being told everything. Bit of a bitch as a kid but next to Hannah she's a saint

>Almost kidnapped by her future husband/grandfather

Alexander Kohler?

Boris Niewald?

thats the problem throw her out and Hannah wakes you up with knife under your neck

Noah and Agnes are Magnus' grandchildren.

I tell you what guys, there is definitely something about Modern Day Hannah, even my gf said "it's the pretty ones you have to watch out for". that's the first and only time she has EVER commented on another woman's attractiveness

She's the female equivalent of a slayer.

You mean Boris Niel(sen)/(Kahn)wald?