*tschewwwweeeeew*

*tschewwwweeeeew*

Attached: ZZ7E13BB42.jpg (3348x1372, 176K)

this should have been his only scene with no tease in the trailers

I've always thought that, considering the applications of the force, they really do almost nothing with it, literally the only part of TFA I liked was when Kylo stopped the blaster in midair

but its literally just crappy tricks during fights. if something like the force existed then real masters could use it to literally do so much more, like some characters do in the extended canon or legends or what the fuck they call it now

*pumped up kicks*

so freaking epic......

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE LIGHTSABER

That actually describes the entire star wars universe as a whole.

> Oh shit we get to see the clone wars!
Here's the first battle, and heres' the very last battle.
> Oh shit we get to see jedis in their prime!
Here they are sitting nonchalantly in a room and here they are dying off screen.

etc.

*opens fire*

>clone wars
>in their prime
the entire point of the prequel trilogy was the jedi order's downfall
if you wanted to see the actual height of the jedi, it would've had to have been a few hundred years before

the force is female

>Doesn't cater to males
Fuck Disney and fuck that Kennedy bitch

Attached: 1560739804350.jpg (1024x768, 289K)

>tfw we'll never see the darker original take, where the rebel niggers truly get rekt
Thanks Disney. At least this kid friendly version still managed to be cool.

Fucking this, there should have been no mention of him in the movies or any promotion, would have been sick

This is the only Star Wars movie I've seen. Watched with friends in the cinema. It was actually pretty good. I never gave a shit about the force, lightsabers and crap so I was glad it was more of a war movie. This scene was kino though.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 99697.jpg (620x413, 45K)

>like some characters do in the extended canon or legends or what the fuck they call it now
could you list some examples? not a SW fan by any means so i've never even touched the EU but how little they've done with the force in the movies always bothered me. any cool feats you could mention?

the darksaber from clone wars series has the best activation sound. it goes
*skkshaaoowww*

If you want outrageous power levels look up darth nihilus.

Prequels proved that the only thing Jedis lost was the ability to flip anyways.

is that the dementor one, who's basically a hollow cape and a mask and has to succ people to stay alive or something?

Yeah.

Well the force is literally just fucking magic in the EU. It can do everything, it can bring people back from the dead, it can be fire, it can be lightning, it can move mountains, it can make you phase through walls.

Attached: 0B2EA333-49A5-4B22-9091-F614C7E210B0.jpg (349x387, 82K)

and that's a good thing
magic in space, what more could you want

quick question, since you guys are in the know regarding EU. who or what the fuck is the Emperor (not Sheev), the one who reigned for a thousand years and how high was his power level. was that before nihilus or after?

As you said, he was alive for thousands of years, and he outlived Nihilus' entire lifespan. Was indirectly responsible for his 'rise' too.

what about their respective power levels? also what about Sheev himself? from what i remember reading in wookiepedia he's supposedly the most powerful Sith ever to have lived. how come he couldn't live for 1000 years or suck people's life forces out of them?

Lore regarding him is a huge clusterfuck, especially because he was very important in TOR (the MMORPG, you know how bad lore is in those games). IIRC you kill him in that game in a raid or something, really stupid.

As per host bodies, he switched several of them, like Sheev did, and even persisted as a bodiless entity for a while.

Marka Ragnos, Darth Nihilus but also Darth Plagueis who is canon

I've always liked this one Sith realising that almost every creature in the galaxy seems to have an artery delivering blood to their brain and uses that to quickly kill everyone in a room.

valkorion is not canon and he's a shallow copy of nihilus

Nothing is canon at this point thanks to disney.
Though I agree, I would prefer if that shitty game didn't exist in the first place. Or wasn't shitty, but that's asking too much.

DOOR'S STUCK

I chuckled at his quip but this would have worked so incredibly well.

Attached: 1559397616096.png (454x520, 13K)

What was the purpose of your post?

You guys hyped it up too much.

bitch ass nigga

Attached: tumblr_lzbzunu0zL1r0rglho1_500.gif (500x200, 706K)

soys love onions wars
what's the purpose of yours?

His power was only rivaled by post ROTJ Palpy

b-b-but all he did was sit around and zap people a few times

Canonically, how would one defend against this?

Attached: 77777.gif (320x180, 827K)

Valkorion Stomps Cannon Sheev, while he will most likely beat EU sheev due to him being able to survive without a body or need for clone bodies as Sheey did, sheev cant do much to him in his spirit form with the only ways that i can think of harming Valkorion is either the Sith Inquistors force ghost eating ability, which he was the last person to learn or the ass pull they did to kill him off in SWTOR