>implying stannis is actually dead
>1st for
>my aunt-wife is so cute!
>ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH....
>Maario Naharis
>webm of the ugly chick with the huge titties clapping at Dany being feminist
>ONE GOD, ONE REALM, ONE KING. STANNIS!
>I AM THE THREE EYED RAVEN
>is x actually retarded or is it just D&D?
>CLEGANEBOWL THIS SEASON GET HYPED
>Pictures of Maisie and Sophie being slutty thots irl
>Azor (even though Azor Ahai isn't even mentiond in the show)
>I BEND THE KNEE FOR STANNIS!
>I was a fookin legend
>All budget was spent on Dragons, no Ghost, no Elephants
>CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL NOW.
>There must always be a Night King!
>WHERE THE FUCK IS PRESTON
>implying smirkfu isn't best girl
>STANNIS KING
>*links a youtuber that isn't preston jacobs* hey guys what do we think of /ourguy/,

Attached: 1561161963001.jpg (640x960, 68K)

Attached: Ser Aagghh of House Aaaaggghhh.png (472x624, 167K)

based as fuck

Attached: Stan_Flag.png (476x629, 96K)

for me it's tully, for the relatively small amount of pagetime they got they were a pretty interesting family especially compared to mary sues like the tyrells

Attached: tb.png (472x624, 143K)

Most underrated house?
I think it’s the Boltons and maybe the Freys.

since sansa is littlefinger 2.0, what's stopping her from invoking her tully blood and lay claim to the riverlands?

Reminder that Starbucks exists in the GoT universe, now check THESE fellas!

Who is the most cucked character in the series? LF, Jorah or Bobby?

Attached: Bolton.png (624x624, 213K)

Hey, it's every /got/ thread, ever.
I DO miss Meera, though.

Attached: 1557210919158.webm (1440x720, 2.82M)

>mary sues like the tyrells
Maximum cringe and bluepilled. They were far more interesting than the fucking Lannisters, that’s for sure.

Radmure's existence

For me? It's the Jade Empire of YiTi.

Attached: yiti.png (472x624, 58K)

nth for Richard Harrow

Attached: The Harrowing.webm (854x480, 2.83M)

Probably Jorah, but it’s a tossup between him and LF.

have seat, uncel

for me, it's house Dillane

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

I like Sansa but why did anyone try to paint this line as the epitome of feminism and badassery or something? Saying “please sit” doesn’t prove anything about someone’s character, let alone alleged intelligence. “She’s the smartest person I’ve ever met.”

>Brandon died a horrible death
>LF helped Ned get executed
>Outlived Cat
>Sansa is his pawn
>Atleast he fucked Lysa, who was also suppodly hot before she married Jon

Ehh, LF partially uncucked himself. Jorah is def the most cucked, not for Dany stuff, but for what his second wife did to him.

memes, the line was more about Sansa saving Edmure from embarassing himself even more since no one else was taking him seriously.

it's 100% Jorah, Bobby B still fucked tons of women anyways.

I mean come on, look at this shit.

Attached: CuckedJorah-[00.00.000-00.22.231].webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

which begs the question why anyone should take her seriously over him

oh god it's even worse than I remember

Attached: onset_oct2012_12.jpg (960x640, 208K)

Reminder is has always been a character trait of Tyrion to be smart but not quite as smart as he thinks he is

He’s still obsessed with Sansa and Cat pretty much never loved him. Although Sansa actually seemed to have a bit of a crush on LF even in the show (they kiss a few times and she doesn’t resist or pull away) and she seems to admire and trust him in a way, like he’s her protector. After she was wed to Ramsay though this pretty much all changed, but she still cares for him. (crying when Arya executes him, and saying she won’t ever forget his lessons and that she doesn’t actually want to kill him.) The entire show Sansa/LF plot was dogshit but she’s still with him in the books and seems to have conflicted feelings toward him. I think they’ll probably have some sort of romance or extended kiss/sex scene in TWOW, but idk.

Bravo Dabid

Attached: anigif_enhanced-32497-1408990150-1.gif (484x320, 1.02M)

>I think they’ll probably have some sort of romance or extended kiss/sex scene
>romance
LF and Sansa are as romantic as Dany/Daario, which us not at all.

They didn't even try to make the chocolate syrup look like anything but syrup

It's missing how the guy that became his father's new sort-of son and took his family's ancestral sword ended up being his waifu's third lover and the one that killed her

>she's in a good mood
holy fuck I forgot all about this

Attached: 1557219133474.jpg (194x192, 16K)

Meant to reply to

>Catelyn and Petyr danced six dances that night, but when he tried to kiss her, she pushed him away and laughed at him.
>Petyr, scarcely fifteen years old, challenged the twenty-year-old Brandon Stark to a duel for her hand. Petyr asked Catelyn for her favor to wear, but she refused, giving it to Brandon instead
LF will never uncuck himself from this

>george giving an eternal cuck a happy time with his oneitis
never fucking happening, plus I don't think there's any affection from her part, she really doesn't enjoy the kisses
the only sexual thoughts salsa has is of BIG HOUND COCK

Attached: it was a different time.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

TFW you’ll never see Dragonpuss because Emilia won’t ever do nude again

>george giving an eternal cuck a happy time with his oneitis
But Sam got that

of course, the self-insert gets a happy ending (even though he's raising his wife's son lol), but he wasn't really cucked to begin with, just fat and useless

>but he wasn't really cucked to begin with
He became one by literally raising his wife's son

well yeah but in gurm's head that's not a bad thing
cucked in the sense of 'never gets the girl', though, well - they never will

>She's been fucking Barristan, Oberyn, Brandon and probably Jon Con for all I know

Attached: 350px-Elena-maria-vacas-ashara-dayne.jpg (350x495, 39K)

>Sam gets the girl despite putting her in a castle filled with rapists, going on a long boat ride with a handsome horny singer and then on another boat ride with a crew of sex obsessed black people

she fucks her brother, ser Arthur Dayne

>Ashara was so hot she turned JonCon straight

Who here /House Tarth/

Attached: 1558911172012.png (640x354, 218K)

She had to wear a silver wig and a strap-on but they still fucked

How is it that every single House in the Reach and the Stormlands was ok with crowning Renly as king even before Stannis told everyone that Bobby's kids were Jaime's bastards?

Attached: roastie btfo.gif (450x300, 1.09M)

Joffrey was basically a boy king and had already pissed off the majority of the 7 kingdoms. In addition it was very clear even if he wasn't a bastard, that he was 100% a Lannister puppet and could only really count on the Lannisters for support. And obviously most people don't like the Lannisters.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1503772422361.png (250x250, 47K)

Post book art

Reminder that its highly probably Lord Selwyn was controlling Storms End, meaning Tywin should have got Jaime to marry Brienne to secure an alliance with the stormlands

Attached: 1559845944266.gif (500x275, 2.69M)

Attached: qs59ktgpf8j01.jpg (900x1804, 203K)

for me it's da NORF
gross style

Attached: 1556624787514.png (1280x512, 803K)

Ned and Davos look like they are about to die

For smirkfu

Attached: housetyrell.png (472x624, 94K)

>That histories and lore video where Margaery says and her father was the one who defeated Robert at Ashford and could won the war if Tywin hadn't betrayed them and later says that Mace could have easily defeated Stannis at Storm's End but he decided to be merciful and not storm the walls
What a dumb smug cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=lC03mtu9S2k&

first for Gendry Baratheon, true heir to the throne

Attached: 682557053ccc44f9225515daca3fdcf046ca81afv2_hq.jpg (732x411, 34K)

If only Ned had left behind a worthwhile heir. Gendry, Robin and Ned's son could get the gang back together.

I have a lot of sympathy for Randyll. Imagine dealing with these people for your entire life. Tyrells, a cuck son and another called Dickon. fml.

She's right. Based Mace would have CRUSHED Stannis. Not like you can blame her for giving her house's perspective

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg (1024x571, 53K)

>Be Daenerys Targaryen
>legitimize someone who has a stronger claim to the throne than you

Attached: Hammer_Time_Gendry.jpg (700x466, 191K)

But Randyll was the one that named him Dickon

Attached: 1kJKUyc.png (338x294, 137K)

stannis
STANNIS
S T A N N I S

Attached: 1558351970821.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Stannis gets uncharacteristically turned into a villain
>"um sorry sweaty, Stannis is an evil straight white male, he even burned his daughter, just accept it"

>Dany gets turned into a villain
>"REEEE HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO EVEN SUGGEST SHE DID SOMETHING BAD IS PROBLEMATIC YOU SEXIST MISOGYNIST SHITLORDS"

Attached: seething sjws.png (989x1225, 194K)

>This is Stannis Baratheon the One True King of the Seven Kingdoms

Attached: Stannis Remove Targ.jpg (674x713, 54K)

Momentary insanity, i'm sure.

I miss Jorah.
Yes, he was a cuck, but a great character anyway and admirable. Always entertaining to watch.

>he's rooting for a noble house and not the common man
>he doesn't cheer as soon as a person of noble birth dies horribly

cucked and s o i pilled

Attached: 1560106714794.png (900x900, 72K)

What the fuck did the artist do to Howland?

>he thinks the “common people” are any better at all than the nobility
I laughed.

t. Albrecht von der Gertburg III, Duke of Yorkshire

This.
Littlefinger is a self made man, and the embodiment of the growing early-renaissance era merchants that dominated northern italy. If you aren't rooting for LF or the High Sparrow, then you are a cuck, plain and simple.

I dunno, is there any description of him other than turbomanlet?

Nah not really, but did the artist really have to make him look like a failed drag queen?

LF is a wannabe though, he doesn't want to change the system, he just wishes he was born into it.

>Chaos is a latter
GRRM wished he had written that in the books btw. And this line illustrates to me that LF is in the meritocracy and capitalism camp, rather than the "muh king muh queen" camp.
LF doesn't want the same old, he wants something new. And of course he wishes he was born as a rich noble, who doesn't? But at the same time he hates them, for he knows that the only reason they are there is because they were born there. Meanwhile, LF worked for his wealth.

LF?

The guy whose main motivation is whah whah I couldn't marry a Tully and Brandon Stark laughed at me?

The guy is defined by how much he wants to be a part of the system. If he wasn't he'd just be sitting tight making bank somewhere.

ladder*

LF doesn't want to be part of the system, he wants to beat it, own it. Reshape it.

>just imagine that denyfags still exist

Attached: 1535953392333.jpg (560x560, 233K)

Where my ecggers at?

>Eggers
Right here, bro.

Attached: 1559558858114.png (716x534, 214K)

LF is an eternal cuck to the system, true peasantchads support the high sparrow

isn't he a cuck to the faith?

Obviously the true peasentchads are Pyp and Grenn.

Best ally

Attached: yUELg1k.png (472x624, 168K)

>prosperity under the Targaryens
imagine unironically believing this yikes

>yikes
Can’t Twitter invaders and zoomers just go away permanently and die? You are the fucking cancer and scum of this earth. Fuck you.
And saying “yikes” in reply doesn’t make you witty, btw.

Mainly redditors support Targcuckians, so I think it is you who need to go back

TARG FUCKING SHIT
GET ME MY HAMMER BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

I literally never once said I’m a targfag. I just don’t like to see disgusting zoomers and their cancerous terminology. You have actual brain cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLDuW8CFRD8
GOAT

You make me happy

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

Attached: codd.png (472x624, 106K)

she doesnt want it either

Attached: i dont want it.jpg (1911x1071, 786K)

The Tyrells? Fuck no.

Lannisters were mega-cringe though, especially Jaime, Tyrion and Cersei. Tywin and Kevan were the only decent ones.

More interesting than the Tyrells, that's for sure.

>Brandon Stark
>fucked Catelyn
>fucked Ashara
>might have fucked Elia
Is he an even bigger turbochad than Bobby B ?

>fucked Catelyn
lies and slander

really missed this one

>by far the most beautiful woman in the Seven Kingdoms
>is just another Dornish slut opening her legs for pretty much anyone
>fucking kills herself and brings shame to her family like a cunt
Fucking thot

YOU MURDERED HER!

>tfw choose seduction focus as Stannis after randomly losing Chaste trait
>fuck Cersei
>fuck Sansa
>fuck Arya
>fuck Margaery
>fuck Daenerys
>fuck Arianne
>fuck Asha
The one true CHAD

Targ all the way

Fuck Bambiratheons
Fuck Greyniggers
Fuck Direwolves
Fuck Lions

Attached: B2D599B6-943D-4AE1-BC65-FA4572BDDB5A.jpg (750x1334, 227K)

embarrassing phonepost

That scene doesn't even make sense, Daario is still putting on clothes yet Daenerys is perfectly dressed, hair done, makeup on, no bruising, no sweating nothing

>tfw even the actor is cucked and is her "best friend" instead of pumping her full of seed
Being a cuck transcends reality it seems

Attached: 1374166439824.png (472x624, 126K)

>2019
>still no dacey gf
jdimsa

'I looked for you on the Small Council meeting".

Attached: 12445767878.jpg (600x445, 30K)

Now and always

Attached: 1561329886459.png (634x888, 585K)

now THAT is an old /got/ meme

based and redpilled

Attached: dany wojak and the bells.png (1202x954, 727K)

never forget
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Michael_Manwoody
>the tradition of George knighting his fans at WorldCon. And this is a story - a tragedy, really, about another fan and who George honored him.

>You might have noticed "House Manwoody of Kingsgrave" in the books. They're a minor house and it's kind of a weird name, and their symbol is a white skull wearing a gold crown on a black field. They're named after one of the nicest guys ever met, a member of the BWB who was very active in the community, and incredibly accomplished. His name was Michael - I'll leave his last name out of it for reasons that will become clear.

>Way back in 2001 the World Science Fiction Convention was in Philadelphia, and that's where first met George and the other members of what became the BWB. Michael lived in Australia but, but was an active member and mod on the ASOIAF boards. The next year he got a very prestigious post teaching international law at Penn. That's when we met him, and he was a great guy, incredibly knowledgeable and with impeccable taste, not a scrap of pretension in him.

>Manwoody (his name on the board) had the same effect on everyone, and as a Falstaffian lover-of-life, George Martin admired him too. Every year at WorldCon we got together, the whole gang. One year, Manwoody told us he was doing the "Grand Tour" in fine style before returning home to Australia. He traipsed all over Europe, visiting distilleries and opera festivals.

>Then he went home and killed himself. We were all stunned. Stunned. It turns out he had been diagnosed with a terminal, degenerative neurological condition that he had watched turn his father from a vibrant man to helpless vegetable. So rather than do the same, and impose another burden of care on his mother and sister, he went out at the height of his powers.

>We were shattered. Shattered. George was too. And so in his honor, House Manwoody are from Kingsgrave.

Attached: 1502641329714.png (472x624, 133K)

Yo I'm bored.
Let's do something funny.
/got/?

Like what?

I dunno, mane.
Like, let's sail with a sinlge boat full of wildfire staright into massive fleet.

ok bro prepare yourself

Attached: 1558893546967.png (812x1357, 1.48M)

Oh, a party!
Rhaegar, Symond, and Jared with me!
We're gonna make the best pies Westeros ever seen!

Attached: 1234546786867.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Renly this a a poor attempt to get the thread the bump faster.

Let’s kill the hand of the king and destroy Westeros for no reason whatsover

Hey guys I’m going to the Western Market do you want anything?

Attached: 07E28A7B-5C10-4D08-9D57-53475315ACD6.jpg (1416x2128, 571K)

>for no reason whatsoever
t. chaoshlet

Favorite rarepairs?

wtf is a rarepair

Relationships that not a lot of people ship (can range from not the most popular pairing for a character to completely insane)

LANCEL

Attached: 1561376519538.jpg (3198x1311, 788K)

To be fair the right most suit looks fucking boss

>page 8
Gods... I was fast then.

Attached: 21343246546.jpg (1200x2683, 194K)

first for branfu

we've reached the "bump for sake of bumping" stage in slow hours

Attached: 1560563939824.jpg (435x247, 21K)

He stepped through the doorway and into the great hall beyond. The guards posted to either side of the entrance – Unsullied, he noted, with some small relief – made no notice of him, nor did they move to block his path. He continued.

The throne room was larger than any he had ever seen; great stone columns marched on and away to either side, and what little remained of the walls towered over even those. He tried to imagine the roof they had once supported, arching high overhead, but found himself unable. He looked instead to the far end of the hall, but it was bathed in white, and he was unable to make anything of that either. He walked.

The floor of the throne room was coated with a thin layer of snow intermixed with ash, and as he walked it crunched underfoot. Unbidden, the memory of his first snows in Winterfell came forth. He and Robb had dashed outside before the sun was proper up, and the task of wrangling them had fallen to Maester Luwin. They had been small and limber, full of youth, he already grey of hair, and by the time he’d gotten ahold of both his face had been a nasty shade of red. That had earned both of them a week locked indoors, but it had been worth it. That was all long gone now. Robb had fallen to the Freys and Luwin to the Boltons, and Winterfell itself was a ruin. Winter had come early for the Starks, but others had paid dearly for that. He spied a crumpled banner heaped at the base of one of the stone columns as he passed, red and gold and charred all over. Despite himself, a rueful smile cracked his pursed lips. In the end, winter came for house Lannister as well. He walked on.

>Meanwhile, LF worked for his wealth.
"you think ships are risky investments? try whoresh"
one of my favorite lines in the whole series

so.....
did this happen or are you playing the game of faces?

>he wants something new
he wants HARRENHAL dummy

Why is /got/ so slow and boring these days
I guess no one gives a fuck about got/asoiaf anymore.

Last /got/ thread? Or maybe it's just cuz it's a monday. Either way, love you lads, I'm getting pretty tired of these threads especially after 8 years and now we have no more content to discuss. Anyway, see you in 2 years for the spinoff or when/if TWOW drops so we can something to discuss.

Also for you newfags, here's a 2011 meme, the oldest /got/ meme I have.

Attached: 1366384086453.png (624x2094, 1.68M)

9am EST Monday, average /got/ poster confirmed non-NEET
also my fellow Stannisbros aren't taking the thread.

Attached: 19847598327.jpg (1096x761, 62K)

did someone say Stannis?

Attached: gettyimages-76572309-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

We will die soon. Even I'm losing faith in these threads, but I'll never lose faith in my King.
Based gettyimages poster.

Dropped my image.
>Last /got/ thread?
Soon.

Attached: 1366691236769.jpg (300x462, 46K)

>Even I'm losing faith in these threads, but I'll never lose faith in my King.
couldn't have said it better myself user...

Attached: B8HIFp8IEAEt6w9.jpg (413x551, 35K)

Attached: 1558786931993.jpg (892x1178, 179K)

Why didn’t Jon explain this to her?

Attached: 89C104C0-5271-4A96-9E35-19F125AEB5BB.jpg (1785x1311, 165K)

finally

LIES AND SLANDER

So, now that /got/ is dying soon, who else is excited for /wot/ - Wheel of Time general?

this shit is got but with more magic stuff?

Remember anons, a fap a day keep the worries away

Attached: 2343245.jpg (1024x964, 123K)

Ashara is a whore

Attached: 86587505-A55B-4009-B7CC-17142ADA67A6.png (434x302, 167K)

t. Cat

Well I don't see it that way. But I'm only on the first book.

The far end of the hall came slowly into focus. Where the columns halted, there were stone steps leading up to a great platform. Upon it the great hulk of iron and steel, spined and spiked and barbed alike, was silhouetted sharply; beyond it, the wall had been completely destroyed, and all he could see was the open sky to the east. She sat upon that great monstrosity, as he knew she would be. From afar he couldn’t make out the details, but her silvery-white hair was unmistakable – as was the great black dragon curled on the platform to her left. When he saw Drogon, Jon felt a pang of regret; he knew she had grown fiercely protective of the last of her dragons, that she would like as not never leave his side again, but he had hoped against hope the dragon would’ve been elsewhere. But it could not be helped. He kept walking, his eyes now on his feet. After a time, he found himself at the foot of the steps. He stopped there, and only then did he dare to look up.

Atop the iron throne a queen sat, but she looked anything but regal. Her silver-white hair was disheveled, with no hint of her usual braids. Her fine battle dress was signed and torn, and a fine dusting of snow and ash had fallen upon her as she sat. Her eyes did not meet his as he had expected, either. Her face was downturned, and after a moment he realized she was weeping.

>Ashara will never ever have this

Attached: 11BB2403-B501-46F7-A9C7-E5EE882CAE21.png (618x412, 540K)

No it doesn’t. Don’t listen to this cumbrain. Masturbation kills your mental health

t*lly shit genes

Tully genes are good. It was the Whent genes.

Jon has better fuck Dany in the throne or what is the point of this fanfiction

>the wight hunt plot

Attached: 1503944920145.png (590x559, 480K)

is this a falseflag
this

Attached: 1559890535355.jpg (612x619, 31K)

No S7 plot mattered in S8
Literally 0, nothing, nada

The only one that remained sort of relevant was Grey Worm x Missandei

Fucking Grey Worm and Missandei

Post i eat ass comic ty

you're so defensive anons maybe a fap would help , if it is more than one the better

Attached: 1358.jpg (425x481, 153K)

Why spend so much time with these two characters if neither amounted to anything?

Attached: 28C015AB-DC2F-43FA-ACDD-9ACBC647171D.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558483051892.png (716x927, 740K)

“Daenerys?” His voice faltered, and she did not respond. He took one step, then another. As he moved for the third, a rush of hot air buffeted him, and queen and throne were suddenly hidden behind rows of great black teeth as long as his arm. He froze. The dragon’s head filled the space between them. Drogon’s eyes searched his own, and he couldn’t help but feel like the dragon was reading his mind. I am here to do what I must. The dragon lingered, and for a moment Jon thought he’d met his end. Then the great head snaked up and away, back towards where the beast lay at rest. When he looked at last back to the queen, she had finally noticed him.

Her face was ash but for where the tears had cut rivers through it, and she looked worse than he had ever seen her. Jon was surprised to find her like this; he had expected the triumphant conqueror with a gaze of iron, fit to the throne upon which she sat. The woman he’d found looked scared and weak, and when she tried to speak he could scarcely hear. He continued slowly up the steps and onto the platform, stopping at the base of the throne, looking up at her. From this close he was finally able to hear her: “I burned them all.”

>daenerys is good-natured and respectful at a party where people are being rude to her, and she quietly leaves
>she's crazy let's kill her

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

If someone gives me a pic of Brienne smiling and a pic of NCW looking at the golden hand funny, i will bend the knee and pledge loyalty to Stannis Baratheon

Most are Americans. Go figure that the threads go to shit when they wake up and and more bearable when they sleep.

Real talk, why the fuck are these thread still going on?

What else there is to do?

I have some serious doubts you'll bend to Stannis resident Briennefag.

/got/ is DEAD without danyfags

Attached: AYUWOKI HEE HEE.gif (500x500, 246K)

/got/ should be put out of its misery.

>daenerys is good-natured and respectful at a party
The victory party after they literally saved the fucking world. Not showing any sign of joy or satisfaction is inexcusable.
>where people are being rude to her
No they weren't.
>she quietly leaves
As a matter of fact, this IS rude, extremely rude even.

Then Arya is fucking rude and should be poisoned too

The options are stannis or dany

And i already said ill support the stannisfags

She was happy, she toasted arya and was happy for jon, she just saw that she wasn't wanted there so she left

and that's a good thing!

really it should, it'll die sooner or later though, fucking 4 seperate people ITT are complaining about how boring it's getting and that there is nothing left to talk about
yeah and if you guys keep posting low quality shit you'll drive out the remaining /got/fags that haven't listed to /ecg/, then threads will die 100% during the night time, then during the day, that's how /got/ has died in the past

Attached: euron instant transmission.png (500x281, 149K)

I'm feeling generous, I'll do it.
But you don't have to support either. never forget Radmure, sickets of his name

Attached: Radmure.png (833x893, 563K)

I remember in the season 6-7 off-season I was one of the only people bumping the threads for hours on end.
gods I was an autist then
t. ausfag

absolute slut, dropped

>Arya is fucking rude
Killing the night king is enough to give her a pass, and everyone knows she's no lady.
>she was happy
She clearly wasn't. Watch the episode again.

He said nothing to that. He might’ve had words given enough time, but in the moment he could not find them. The destruction of the throne room surrounding them stood testament to what she said. Outside the keep, in the city proper, it was even worse. He’d trudged through the streets, clambering through the rubble, stepping over burnt corpses of all shapes and sizes. There had been hundreds. Those few that remained alive had hidden from him; he had felt their eyes the whole way to the keep. She might not have seen the corpses from Drogon’s back, but she knew all too well what he was capable of.

“I burned them all,” she said again, sadly. “The women, the children, the old men… the people I’d sworn to save.” She stood slowly and made her way down the steps of the iron throne. “But I don’t remember doing it.”

And Dany killed a shitload of zombies with her dragons, got her father figure killed by said zombies too
>She clearly wasn't. Watch the episode again
She was, she started getting sad when niggas were praising Jon and he didn't said shit

What is this gay shit?

Look upon one another, and say the words...
>Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger.
>I am hers and she is mine
>from this day until the end of my days.
In the Sights of the One True God Rhollor and Men, I now pronounce you man and wife!
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
youtube.com/watch?v=pbivtJ6UYgg
Most likely a fanfic. Old /got/ is dead, this image is probably my last OC I will make for these threads. It's been a blast lads.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Attached: A marriage only found in Heaven.jpg (760x900, 140K)

Writing, mostly. Thread is dead as fuck and I'm bored as hell.

you know what to do little user

actually i just wanted to do a GoT version of this, which is why I need the images

Attached: l-48516-sorry-im-late-i-was-doing-stuff-im-stuff-mj-omg-no-i-shot-my-wife.jpg (700x749, 29K)

That’s unironically a good thing.
Now we can focus on actual important and captivating characters like Sansa.

What the fuck is this, am I really getting too old for this damn site?

That unsettled him, and he was finally able to find his words. “What do you mean?” he asked as she moved closer. She stopped two feet away, and he noted warily that she had been careful not to put herself between him and Drogon.

“I remember the battle. I remember burning the fleet, the walls. Those men knew what they were doing, why they were there. They deserved it. But when the fleet was gone, when the walls were cleared, when the bells rung…” she trailed off, and her grief was palpable. She tried to move closer to him then, but he drew back.

“I saw you burn the fleet,” he said forcefully. “I saw you burn the walls. And when the bells rang, I saw you burn the city as well. We all did.” He wondered then if she had truly gone the way of her father and others before him. If she had, he was every bit as dead as she was. He swallowed that thought and let her continue.

“When the bells rang, the world slipped out of my grasp,” she said, again moving towards him. “I saw myself flying over the city on Drogon, fire and blood in our wake, as if from far away. I couldn’t do anything to stop it.”

The absolute state of /got/. Actually a bit depressing and pathetic at this point

actually feels kinda like grrm's writing style, better than 90% of the trash on ao3 at least
but boring choice of subject matter, 6/10

Thanks user, I'll take 6/10 any day

We should put a ban poll or just everyone have everyone agree that /got/ should end to just sage all their replies and posts to stop us from bumping.
>no this post is not announcing a sage
I'm only advocating for it, I was honestly hoping we'd be b& weeks ago so we could go out with a bang but we'll certainly just die off with a shitty death which is the 2nd worst case secario for these threads.

Attached: Bloodmoon - Long Night Screencap.jpg (3076x2960, 2.84M)

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS

Attached: 455A4736-797A-4283-A21F-F5B6E33DDB3C.jpg (500x382, 31K)

>black first men
>white walkers
No one cares

Pyat Pree, you will marry Drogon and put an end to this nonsense.

Attached: 1558590700356.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

This time, Jon didn’t draw back. Nor did he respond. He was wrestling with what he had seen, what she had said. He thought he’d known her well enough before today, before she had burned the city. They’d shared a table and a bed often enough. Her advisors had always assured him she had the people’s interests at heart. Above all, he did not think she would lie to him. He was still mulling it over when she took his sword hand in both of hers.

“When we were at Winterfell,” she said slowly, “I sought out your cousin Bran. I’d only wanted to know more about my father, my brother. To try to avoid the mistakes they made. But he gave more than I asked for. When I made to leave, he told me that I would be as bad as the worst of my house. When I pressed him on it, he wouldn’t say more. But he wore a terrible smile, and his face has haunted my nights ever since.”

Attached: landscape-1491596063-got1.jpg (980x490, 31K)

KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF
KING IN THE NORF

Attached: E35B22A8-C84E-4311-B6FC-91F29951ECAC.jpg (2560x1703, 623K)

laddah*

i miss him so fucking much bros

>tfw Danyfags are so utterly buttblasted they have to resort to laughably shitty fanfiction to cope
She was always crazy, deal with it faggot.

Gods I can’t wait till /got/ gets banned permanently and this fucking dead and forced general just dies.

>not wanting a better explanation than "she was always nuts lol"

What if the children of the forest are black

>refusing an explanation that makes sense
That's called denial, user.

Nothing about Dany’s turn makes sense

Who cares? Jon is King in the North, the South and Beyond the Wall.

Beyond the Wall is not part of the de jure seven kingdoms, Jon has no claim to those lands

>repeatedly shown to be unnaturally bloodthirsty, entitled, and convinced of her own righteousness ever since season 1
>somehow it doesn't make sense for her to go full mad queen
Sure, whatever you say.

The show isn't even really rushed, there's tons of plots and screentime since season 5 that goes nowhere and serves no purpose that could've been cut out

From what the Autist Demands hs been saying the Children will be confirmed black/brown casted and possibly much bigger than they were in the show (last part is my speculation, unless they cgi them down which is expensive)

Season 7 and 8 are the rushed parts

Most of season 7 you could remove and it wouldn't affect anything, even season 8 too. It's both rushed and full of filler at the same time

>serves no purpose that could've been cut out
Missandei and Grey Worm scenes because they were brown could have been cut, along with shit dailogue

Attached: tyrion is shit now.jpg (570x430, 74K)

Eh. There was plenty of filler but cutting it all wouldn't save it. 7 and 8 needed to be split into at least 3 if not 4 seasons.

The Wildlings elect him King, Jon gets over his PTSD and realises leaving the Kingdom to Bloodraven is not a good idea. So he rides South and with the Army of the North, the Riverlands, the Vale behind him takes the South and marches on Kings Landing. He kills Bran and establishes a New Kingdom under House Stark-Targaryen. Combining the leadership of the Wildlings with his Crown over the North and the Six Kingdoms he becomes King in the North, the South and Beyond the Wall, a monarch of one united continental Kingdom.

>implying targs aren't insane
how do I deal with this fellow lionchads?

Attached: aerys the mad.jpg (1913x1070, 958K)

yeah she was so bloodthirsty when she saved all those women from rapings. whatever you say.

Ace Tyrell

Attached: 1538542243582.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

There really is a shitload of filler though since season 5, whole dorne plotline, whole sam plotline, most of season 7, grey worm missandei, there's hours of it

At that point you're cutting "filler" that's only filler because they shit their pants with the ending.

Does marriage work?
gives the best game advice
but I'd remove Targ, just wait for the right opportunity first

Attached: tywin posting.png (800x1080, 385K)

That filler doesn't contribute anything to the ending or the story in general other than a few plot points. The plot point with sam is he finds out Jon's parents I guess, and the dorne plot point is myrcella dies, you don't needs hours of screentime of jaime fucking around in dorne or sam fucking around in the citadel to get there

YOU EVER MAKE THE EIGHT, /GOT/?

Attached: 1559352093322.jpg (954x720, 76K)

Heres my weak reddit tier oc meme

Attached: 1561392808846.jpg (1278x1365, 1.21M)

NORF FC

Attached: f697a926bc1b348ae4e028a40748c85d.jpg (500x700, 59K)

season 8 is objectively hot garbage

>objectively okay and still fairly enjoyable to watch
You can say that about any shlock with a decent budget. The show's been shit for awhile

he's so handsome

>"Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros, I need to do something about that."
Did George deliver?

Attached: white-walters.jpg (1200x800, 458K)

There's dozens of characters worse than him

I hope this is your OC.

BRAN HAAEV GUD STORI

Attached: 1561254879284.jpg (444x499, 60K)

It is, but I just spliced pic related onto NK's face

Attached: burakron-manowan-walter-white-st.jpg (1920x2625, 1.11M)

>what makes a good king?
>intelligence? cunning? honor? compassion?
>no, a good story!

very nice

>Jon executes a man begging for his life because he refused to obey a command and insulted him
>this is a good thing
> Daenerys executes two men who accept death after refusing to bend the knee or take the black after betraying Olenna and insulting Dany
>this is bad
What did D&D mean by this?

>punishing insubordination with an instantaneous death is the same as executing prisoners of war in a particularly cruel way
Danyfags, everyone

maybe "serve me or die" isn't a good ultimatum to be making to PoWs?

Preston made a good point about Dany's entire story crumbling once they flipped that double standard on her. Bad guys doing violent things = bad, good guys doing violent things = good, Dany doing violent things is good for 98% of the story then suddenly retroactively bad.

why are the lanisters against the north?

have you watched a single episode of game of thrones?

>Dany doing violent things is good for 98% of the story
No, it's bad for 100% of the story, it's just being shown as good. Which is one of the greatest weaknesses of the show, even in the early seasons, in my opinion.

Actually, it's more the North that's against the Lannisters.

ì ask because they just seem like enemys and no one say why?

Cause northerners are retarded

do you remember that part in the first season where that kid who ends up as the tree wizard king looks through a window and sees two lannisters fucking?

AH DUN WAN ET

Preston's spot on there. You can show how violence from a supposedly good character is actually bad and how much framing determines our perception, but you don't get to do that with just one good guy and make her a villainess last minute while all the other heroes aren't beholden to it

A cask of wine pls, Khaleesi.

? starrk and the king are friends

I've never watched Game of Thrones but the books are shit.

Stalwart Shield best boy

Why do you pedos create generals when the show's over?

your post is a mummer's farce

Attached: grease dripped down his chin.jpg (645x729, 124K)

I agree that the show failed utterly on this front if this was the end they were shooting for, but I think the books to date manage to fall well short of it too. She's clearly being set up as a grey character, not an outright villain, so dressing her up in a fucking Hitler costume is kinda laughable no matter how well you've portrayed her to that point.

most of the pedos left years ago I kinda miss them desu

Attached: television and film (3).jpg (1260x1040, 253K)

STORIES

Surely you jape

Any tips for playing as Young Griff in CK2? Even when I manage to take the Stormlands (Tommen often beats me to it) very few lords rally to me - basically just Dorne and a few northern hill clans. End up getting crushed by the Lannister and Tyrell doomstacks

Attached: .jpg (736x845, 86K)

how do i download it?

moddb.com/mods/crusader-kings-2-a-game-of-thrones-ck2agot/downloads/ck2agot-19

>refusing to obey an order deserves death
>refusing to bend the knee or die for treason isn't despite the penalty for treason being death and having just fought these guys on a battlefield
>you're automatically a prisoner the second you're offered a choice after a battle
Wrong on all counts and POWs aren't a Westeros thing, only hostages and wards. Geneva Convention isn't a thing except from Tyrion and Varys' perspective

That's literally how Westeros and feudalism works. it's why jon kills Slynt, why he says Umber sr and Karstark sr. deserved death, it's why Houses punish defiance, why treason is a thing

thank you girl

Except that doesn't hold true compared to Sansa feeding Ramsay to dogs or Arya stabbing Trant or feeding Walter his kids or poisoning all those people. Those are still good violent things dobe by goid people

the grounds for labeling it treason is extremely shoddy though, it's only really based off the previoug targ dynasty in which case she's justified in burning literally everyone in westeros who doesnt want to bendanee

sansa wanted revenge because ramsy has beat her

>Those are still good violent things dobe by good people
For vengeance, which is the oldest and most understandable of all motives for murder. Daenerys just kills tons of people because of her thirst for power.

but if stark is hand of the king how can he be killed by the kong?

Tarly deserved it but it might've been smarter to take them hostage

The Tarlys was a bunch of fucking traitors who slayed the Tyrells. Dany wanted vengeance for her allies.

>implying Daenerys gave a single shit about ANY of her allies except as means to an end
user, I...

well we have to go by implied show logic here in which the tyrells are already all extinct so its not really treason to not follow the old redwyne lady (which is presumably why the rest of the dozens of reach houses all abandoned her too)

dany cares about loyalty. sex

What about the Umberfag? He probably got arrested for cp already.

or perhaps he's posting from prison after ditching his old boyfu for hitting the wall at 14

Attached: average branfag.png (1439x1830, 785K)

They got him back in 2018

>Dany cares about loyalty
>is surprised and gets mad about Mirri Maz Duur enacting her fairly predictable and understandable revenge
>gets mad at Jorah for having spied on her despite him being bound by absolutely ZERO oath not to spy on her at the time
>treats Hizdahr zo Loraq like shit despite having wrongfully murdered his own father and despite him being unquestionably loyal
>cares nothing about any of her Westerosi allies except Jon, doesn't attempt to rescue Yara or the Sand Snakes, in fact doesn't even consider the idea
Yeah, she cares about loyalty as in she wants everyone to obey her, she doesn't give a shit about rewarding loyalty.

She rewards grey worm by making him master of KRIEG

they just needed the stereotypical old white male who is like trump and hates repefugees and foreigners so dany can burn him for more feminism +++points. that's the only reason we see him at all. in the books tarlys are targ loyalists

>emotionless killing machine that isn't even able to CHOOSE not to be loyal
Of course she'd reward him, he's exactly what an ally should be, to her : an obedient little puppy.

>Arya psychopathically slaughtering and genociding the Freys, then feeding their remains to Walder is “good”
You need to be locked up in a fucking mental institution.

just imagine how many of those freys had virtually no part in the red wedding but couldn't stop it because they'd lose the roof over their heads...

user, I want to hug you for this OC, but I won't because I'm not a fagot or a discord tranny so I'll give you a "based" but just no this OC goes far beyond jused based.
t. breaking bad fag

Attached: hiesenberg.jpg (840x509, 67K)

Did you just get into S1 of the show?

Attached: careful ned.png (584x607, 257K)

>page 9
/got/... I dreamed I was old...

So revenge and killing people in horrifying ways is good, justified and understandable if you're a good guy?

They went against Olenna, Randyll himself admitted to Jaime it'd be treason to go against her and that he'd given her his word. And Olenna was pledge to dany, it's treason all the way down

Hostage for what? Everyone else there bent the knee, he betrayed his people and took their food and Cersei has no reason to trade for him

And holy fuck I hate my job, the data here is so fucking slow i've been trying to post this for the last 30 minutes

You're a fool if you don't think it's intended as a "good" moment. D&D call it badass, they give her a badass line and she gets revenge for her family with no consequences and the audience loves it. Never examined any deeper than that it the show

>Randyll himself admitted to Jaime it'd be treason to go against her
ah okay, well, show logic
fair enough

>back to >page X posting already
the end is near

the /got/guard does not flee

Attached: dayne3.png (723x944, 570K)

Clearly tarly was scum but dickon proved himself a good dude and would've been a good ally, taking his dad hostage would help with that

Lets craft our own ending.

For me? It's Jon and Dany fucking on the iron throne at the end of the final episode.

To be fair even outside of show logic it'd still be treason, lady Dustin still rules despite her husband having been the actual Dustin. And Randyll is into the Seven, no way would g e side with someone who blew up the Sept and high Septon and no way would he be okay with someone who killed his liege lord and has no claim

Dickon is pointless too. He killed allies and friends and is a traitor. He can hold no power but what Dany can give and forgive him of crimes. And good dude from who's perspective, he's aj enemy combatant from Dany's view

Stannis becomes king
Jon and Dany run off and live in the house with the red door

THE SHOW IS OVER

Attached: DAYNE.webm (720x480, 2.75M)

That satisfies everyone, I'm OK with it as long as Dany gets pregnant and has Jons kid.

Night King win the Winterfell battle killing 90% of the main characters. Jon, Dany and the remaining army retreats to King's Landing. Night King arrives at King's Landing and Cersei open the gates to Dany because she knows that the shit is going real, a dragon battle starts and Dany accidentaly trigger the wildfire killing everyone.
Post credits scene is Night King alive walking around the city ruins

Good

Best

Edmure sacks the city, marries his niece and takes control of the crown.

He proved himself by willing to die to save his father, yeah he did all that but that was out of loyalty to his father, he'd be useful since westerosi would respect him. In contrast tarly let his son die for his own pride

LF wins the throne, every other major char dies.

Is Dragon Demands the most autistic thrones youtuber? This fucking review is 90 minutes long and it sounds like he's recording in a dungeon.

No one should respect a traitor who killed his own people for standing up to the woman who blew up their queen, liege lord, her own uncle, and high Septon then took all the food to starve that region out before winter. Dickon a shit. And loyalty or because he believes the same things as Randyll, Dany doesn't know him from anything but actions

Littlefinger has to win in some way in the books otherwise the ending is shit

he's close but the crown of biggest autist definitely has to go to greenhand

He's not a traitor though, his father was but he has a duty to his father, different circumstances but can you imagine Robb betraying his father because Ned was a traitor to the crown? I'm not saying she was necessarily wrong anyway