What if I can't find her?

>What if I can't find her?
>It's easy. She's standing right next to you.

Attached: bourne.jpg (647x404, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w
youtube.com/watch?v=jyZU7lfGjyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the books, he goes back to being an Economics professor at college, right? That's what he specialized in, economics, like before he was living in Southeast Asia, I can't remember if it was Cambodia or Laos, it definitely wasn't the Philippines. He only joined the military after he's family was killed. Did he go back to college and started teaching any courses in the movies?

Well, I can't remember if he specialized in economics, but he did know multiple languages, including some Asian or Southeast Asian languages. In the movies, it seemed he only knew Western languages like German, French or Italian, and Russian.

Oh, and the woman he was with, I don't think she was originally from Germany like in the movie. In the book, she may have been Canadian, or she was at least from North America and she was visiting Europe, or Germany, at some kind of conference.

Who the fuck read this kind of books ? I didn't even knew it was from a book. Fucking boomers.

Attached: tom_clancy.jpg (575x300, 31K)

You know what's funny, a couple of years ago, when I was in the Philippines, I saw one of the Bourne books, the Bourne Supremacy, and I sought to go and buy it. I had a relative who was with me and he said that I don't need to buy the book since there is already a movie based on the book. I went ahead and bought the book anyway. The relative who was with me was, or is, actually really good with computers and he even knows about how to hack and break into other computers. I don't really trust him. Good thing he didn't know the password to my laptop. But I made the mistake in giving him the information of what kind of laptop it was. Only realized it after I had read that book on Computer Hacking for Dummies. If you're left wing, you're going to like the movies more than the book. Also, I think some of the fans of the books are kind of racist since the protagonist of the novels actually has a biracial offspring, but he wasn't well received by the fans. At least that's what I've heard.

>take it easy Pam, you've got a big booger hanging out your left nostril btw

BRYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 042116filmbourne_960x540.jpg (960x540, 30K)

the original trilogy is spy kino

Marie a cute

They killed her off in the second film. I think in the books, she marries the protagonist and they start a family together. However, the antagonist that Bourne was suppose to draw out of hiding and kill, actually returns to haunt them, at least in the third novel. Second novel takes place in Asia, I think, and it deals with an imposter Bourne.

He's handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

You have an IQ of 109

I tolerated the first film but the next 2 films gave me a headache. How the fuck can anybody even follow the action scenes with the amount of cuts it does?

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i havent watched the movies in ages but i remember the third movie giving me a headache

Based schizo poster

The post that saved Yea Forums

I flunked out of college. Also, I don't have much hacking skills despite trying to read books and watch videos on hacking.

Attached: 1515474147151.jpg (445x639, 42K)

RED BAG THE RED BAG STOP RIGHT THERE

Attached: embassy.webm (700x300, 2.63M)

haha that is funny

There are far fewer quick cuts in the first film which has a different director

>ywn save a russian qt

Attached: russian qt Oksana Akinshina.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

>Get yourself a bull, Pam. You look tired.
>VREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>VREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>save
Wasn't the point that he killed her parents and was there to apologize? There was nothing to save her from

What the fuck are you talking about?!

Attached: iswear.png (1083x809, 781K)

what was his position on tax policies?

Get back in the kitchen, Pam

The problem w the franchise is that it had nowhere else to go. Bourne never becomes "more human." He doesn't pursue a "big enemy" throughout the franchise.

If it goes the (classic) James Bond route, then the hero doesn't have to change but the villain has to change drastically each time. They weren't even interesting villains.

In the end, Bourne died out because they kept doing the same thing over and over. Needs a reboot.

What the fuck are u u talking about retard

Zoom zoom BTFO. They just can't keep up.

>There was nothing to save her from
except himself

I think I've seen only a few action movies before these and I had no problem following what's going on fuck are you guys talking about?

I don't think they mention what he did before joining them. It ends with the TV news saying he was shot multiple times and fell into some river but the body was not found, implying he is alive.

based retarded boomer

I just realized lilya is in this

That choke into body slam on that guy in a suit is kino as fuck.

I don't know, but after his family was killed, he joined the military and even joined some kind of Black ops unit and led some criminals on a dangerous mission. I remember him telling the members of the team to go jump out of the plane. He pointed a gun at them and was about to kill them. Years later, he became a part of Threadstone, which was some kind of clandestine CIA unit that was suppose to draw out a dangerous assassin/Hitman so that Jason Bourne can eliminate him. Supposedly, the assassin killed President Jefferson, if I remember correctly.

I had a Filipino relative, who was good at computers and a bunch of that tech stuff, like programming or coding, he was telling me that I don't need to buy the book because there was already a movie based on the book, even though the movies and books are a lot different.

*Not President Jefferson, I meant President Kennedy. Thst was a dumb mistake.

y-yeah, i agree user...

Attached: 1560517120528.jpg (750x613, 23K)

I enjoyed the films and found the full series of books (about 10) to buy for the price of a meal. Thought why not. The first three by Robert Ludlum are okay, the rest are by another guy and it devolves into generic thriller tier, not that it was much better in the first place.
tl;dr the books suck and the films are better.

the problem is that greengrass turned a cool spy-thriller into a lame documentary style action film sprinkled with bush-era political commentary. supremacy was a solid movie, but identity was always the best of the lot

based streamofconsciousnessposter

your cousin is a hack

based AI getting those sweet (You)s

i keked

This has reminisces of that idiot trying to get weighed in a water tank.

>all the responses of Yea Forums brainlets struggling to cope with basic English
You fuckers are retarded
Go read a book

I see what you did, there.

Hahahahahahhahaha

Absolutely based and spazpilled.

Imposter Bourne... Hawkeye.

unironically based

I'm a millennial. I bought The Bourne Identity novel from one of those Scholastic book order catalogues back in high school, in the early 2000's. I think I bought it along with Walter Dean Meyer's Fallen Angel and Monster.

Name a more based operator/fight scene in the entire series, I'll wait

Attached: Professor.jpg (334x244, 67K)

Thanks

You just know this guy has 4 separate mortgages on McMansions and owns a '68 Mustang.

I'm a mellinial, I bought the Bourne Identity novel from a Scholastic book order catalogues, along with some Walter Dean Meyers book.

I hate posting on Yea Forums from a cellphone.

I am not an AI.

I don't catch the reference.

How?

>not shot dead in 4 seconds

Can I get uhh.......

Attached: D9FO1lAVUAAZ0LI.jpg large.jpg (586x669, 43K)

No, the second movie incorporates some of the stuff from the second novel. The imposter frames Bourne for some kind of assassination both in the movie and the book. Well, I didn't really dead the second book, because after I bought it, some left wing writer wrote a peace about military veterans and Whit Supremacy. Shit, does it suck not having any privacy. Since the books seem a bit more right wing then the movies, I am going to go ahead and read them. Oh, and the guy who was the imposter Bourne is also the guy who played Eomer, the Doom lead character and Judge Dredd.

That's what an AI would say.

Gonna go watch the Trilogy again for the xth time.

Jason Bourne isn't that bad, at least he dont get a shitbox of a car this time

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

No, I don't. I still live at home with the parents and I don't have a job.

best post on the entire Yea Forums+4channel right fucking now

You're a damn troll. Knock it off.

Yeah, the guy with the glasses, he was also in the novel, but I don't think he was part of Threadstone like Bourne was. I think he was working for The Jackal, who was the book trilogy's main antagonist.

Why do you say that? I have both the books and the films. Well, I still need to buy The Bourne Ultimatum novel. I have the Bourne Identity and Supremacy books and I have all three movies in the trilogy. I don't have The Bourne Legacy movie, not yet anyway.

What's your diagnosis?

What diagnosis?

>not a boomer
>not a schizo

Then what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you 12 years old?

how do people move this fast irl

>get some rest, user
>you sound retarded

Attached: bourne_primary.jpg (1100x618, 40K)

Unironically the most non-reddit post on Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jyZU7lfGjyk

He's either a very good trolleror an actual autist

What the fuck am I reading?

>at least that’s what I’ve heard
[MUFFLED EXTREME WAYS STARTS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND]

Attached: secrets.jpg (1278x4993, 1.2M)

based schizophrenic

Attached: 1538711404957.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

WREEEE WREEEE WREEE should be a bigger meme

>and what did it cost?
>everything
>WREEE WREEE WREEE
it would have been a top quality ending

this one seemed too unrealistic for me

Attached: bitch hold on.jpg (702x1024, 73K)