Anna (2019)

What did Yea Forums think of this? I was unimpressed.

Seemed like a feminist film.

As expected, Cilian Murphy gave the best performance.

Attached: anna.jpg (1280x720, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another le russian spy woman movie
when will this meme end?

Attached: typical natasha as amerimutts see russians.jpg (900x500, 134K)

It was pretty entertaining. The chick was insanely hot and I also agree that Murphy, as always, was just fucking killing it. I seriously like that character now.

When they stop falling for it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina

Disagree he did not give the best performance you’re very wrong.

>it's a Luc Besson casts some pretty young girl so he can fuck her during principal episode

Hey ivanna!

Why not?
Who did?
How so?

Both Mirren and Luss

i mean... wouldn't you?

there isn't even nudity in the film
highly unlikely there was an affair behind the scenes

how can one woman be this hot

Attached: c7f2d45a673dd7b61006566ca019258c.jpg (850x1317, 83K)

that bobblehead is a shame

Like any model she has negative tits and ass

ayylmao

God what a terrible film, why did I watch this instead of toy story 4

Luss is actually a halfway decent actor and fighter, surprisingly for a model

>surprisingly for a literal stick figure
ftfy, friend

Fucking gross.

>God what a terrible film
What did you hate about it?

/thread

You guys know about this yet you refuse to believe Snowden wasn't honeypotted by the Russians and isn't the hero you hold him out to be, but some need who was manipulated

ive had my eyes on her since i found her on tumblr in like 2014

was it worth watching for her

Its a spy film that turns into a weird three way romance film halfway in. It's somewhat cringey how hard they try to be a dark spy film when none of the characters have much dark seriousness about them. And overall all the spy stuff she did actually had zero effect on the plot or the countries involved.

No. She looks good in some of the clothes and she has that depressed, lonely character for the first 20 minutes that some people here love, but overall it's a shit film.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina

Neither of them were spies, though. Chapman was money laundering KGB's dirty money, and the feds only called her a spy to not embarrass Putin. Butina is a literal lobbyist that was trying to push worthless Russian guns on the American market through the NRA. They put her in solitary for a year and basically blackmailed into agreeing to plead guilty to being a foreign agent without license, which is not spying. Even Mueller didn't want anything to do with it, because it was such a hack job.

>muh Russian spies are everywhere CNN told me so impoeach DRUMPF!

You retards have literally zero evidence.

I don't know who's worse: dumbass deniers like yourself, or sheep who forgot he even existed.

Attached: 1473305662810.jpg (447x456, 32K)

This is some Nazi alien hybrid

>Its a spy film that turns into a weird three way romance film halfway in. It's somewhat cringey how hard they try to be a dark spy film when none of the characters have much dark seriousness about them. And overall all the spy stuff she did actually had zero effect on the plot or the countries involved.
All of that's true but I wouldn't even call it a spy film.

Cringe

>being so brainless this literal strawman is the only wrongdoing you can find against Trump
How about that chick he raped in the dressing room?

she looks like a nazi experiment

Too tall, too pale.

too small, too gay

I plan on watching it despite the bad reviews, there's no way it can be worse than Red Sparrow right?

Luc Besson can't really seem to catch a break a lot of his movies are flopping recently. I wonder if he'll ever be able to get back to his golden era of movies like Leon and Fifth Element

Red Sparrow was pretty good.

I think maybe it was just because of Jennifer Lawrence but I didn't enjoy it that much when I saw it in theatres, one of my least favourite movies from last year

She has competition.

Attached: 09955C89-F641-4912-A8E0-40DC6EED9ED1.jpg (683x1024, 95K)

>no nudity in the movie means the perv Euro Director didn't fuck their lead woman

Not even worth saving a brainlet picture.

ayy lmao

something looks off about this thing and screams self-mutilator. can't explain.

>When will you be free, Anna? 2019?
Holy kinos, Bravo Luc Besson!

I am positive this is some Annunaki alien hybrid. Look at her neck. This shit is not normal.