Horror & Monsters General!

> Favorite movies?
> Underrated & obscure movies with mentioning?
> Favorite monsters & killers?
> Favorite special effects?
> Favorite male heroes and characters?
> Favorite babes, final girls & female characters?
> Sequels, reboots & remakes you want to see get made?
> Your general horror movie wishlist & ideas?

Attached: 6613095-pooooooooooooooooooooooooooobvg.jpg (1334x2000, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=86cdLKUqzYU
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51t7p2JzyJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41bVHB7WRKL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QZusQgpmb4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hlaXIRTjNfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump...

QUESTION!

What would you do with the Halloween sequel?

> (1) Allyson becomes a killer copying Myers outfit/mask.

> (2) Allyson becomes a killer with a original persona/design.

> (3) Myers is badly burnt in the basement but the fire department puts the fire out quick enough to save him.

> (4) Myers escapes the basement through realistic means (part of the ceiling/wall collapses from the fire allowing him to escape?)

> (5) Myers escapes the basement through supernatural physical strength (breaks the hinge/lock on the bars with his bare hands?)

> (6) Myers escapes the basement through unexplained means (when the fire is put out, the bars are still in place and the structure of the basement is intact but Myers body isn't in it)

> (7) Myers body is found burnt to a crisp in the basement completely dead but he returns as a physically manifesting phantom/ghost like Candyman or Victor Crowley.

> (8) Myers is dead but there is a copycat killer on the loose that isn't Allyson.

Attached: 1558760363973.png (1920x1080, 927K)

Attached: 1540046943032.png (1643x2160, 2.46M)

> Favorite movies?
rotld 3
class of nuke em high
noes
scream

blood beat
sorority house massacre 2
killer workout

freddy

lol none

pic related

Attached: qt.png (823x1044, 1.03M)

underrated classic, don't see it discussed much here

Attached: ah.jpg (1931x2958, 3.14M)

>blood beat
Nice, I have been meaning to see this.
We need more horror movies with killer samurai.

Attached: large_blood_beat_blu-ray_00076_blu-ray_.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

Who is your girl and from what movie?
Thanks!
Pic related is my incomplete horror harem.

Attached: zza2 (5).jpg (1636x1444, 446K)

Frances Raines from The Mutilator

bump...

it was pretty underwhelming but the black chick was hot as fuck
>class of nuke em high
based

I really like anything that is stop motion (the skeleton battle in Jason and the argonauts is absolute kino). Really like 80's practical effects. You can't get anymore perfect than that.

If you like dumb, shitty horror comedy check out Zombeavers and Thankskilling. They are quite entertaining.

> Favorite movies?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Night of the Living Dead (Savini Remake)
Jeepers Creepers 2
Dream Warriors
In The Mouth of Madness

Nah, I'm a scrub who's still getting his feet wet. But I do feel TCM2 is severely underrated and deserves more attention.

Ash Williams goes without saying.

Nancy Thompson for life.

Attached: Nancy_in_Elm_Street_3[1].png (444x651, 278K)

Can I skip RotLD2 and jump straight to 3? Not really interested in the '80s kid horror of the second one at all.

> Night of the Living Dead (Savini Remake)
Fuck yes user. It's my favorite Zombie film along with Zombi 2 / Zombie (1979)

>obscure movies with mentioning?
Do metal ones count?
It was more funny than scary, but sfx were excellent

Attached: 220px-Death_Machine_theatrical_poster.jpg (220x328, 16K)

> Favorite movies?
All the main franchises from the 80's. Friday, Nightmare, etc. Most of the Hammer films.
Favorite all around horror movie is probably The Haunting 1963, followed by The Exorcist, Candyman, Jacob's Ladder, Cube and High Tension.
>Underrated & obscure movies with mentioning?
Altered States, Let The Right One In, Audition, Rawhead Rex, Midnight Meat Train, Fire In the Sky, The Changeling, The Dead Zone, Under the Skin.
Favorite all around monster is probably Jason. I particularly liked the design in Jason Goes to Hell, even though it's hardly the best sequel.
The Chatterer Cenobite is another one of my favorites. Most unnerving villain I can think of is Satan in Mel Gibson's the Passion of the Christ, even though it's not a horror movie.
The Xenomorph from Alien, Pumpkinhead, all the creature/ship designs in Fire from the Sky, and all the special effects from Poltergeist. Also that shot with the girl's severed head in Hereditary. The T-1000 gets an honorable mention since it's not a strictly horror character.
>Favorite male heroes and characters?
Tommy Jarvis, Ash Williams and Thomas Jane's character from The Mist.
Nancy from NoES, Slingshot girl from Friday Part 2, Carmen Electra from a Scary Movie.
As for the villains, I gotta go with Sil from Species, Gozer the Gozerian, and Samara from the Ring.
I wanna see a remake of the Dead Zone and Stephen King's Christine. New adaptations of Clive Barker Stories, mainly from the Books of Blood, and a film based on I Have No Mouth and I must Scream. A Nightmare on Elm Street TV series would be nice, and I'd keep it closer to the original film in terms of tone.
Last but not least, more sci-fi horror like Alien, Event Horizon, Pandorum, Life, etc.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (500x210, 987K)

>Underrated & obscure movies
Tucker and Dale Vs Evil.

It's the perfect zombie survival movie. Just really well executed and satisfying to watch.

>> Favorite overall horror films?
- The Thing
- Jaws
- Alien
>> Favorite slasher movies?
-- Halloween 2 = Halloween 4
-- Cold Prey = Cold Prey 2
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors
- Friday the 13th Part 6 - Jason Lives
- Jason Goes to Hell
- Friday the 13th Part 5 - A New Beginning
>> Underrated & obscure movies with mentioning?
The Slayer & Superstition
>> Favorite monsters?
The Kothoga from the Relic
>> Favorite killers?
- Michael Myers
- The Snow Phantom (cold prey)
- Ben Willis / The Fisherman (I know what you did last summer)
- Jason Voorhees
- The Miners (my bloody valentine)
>> Favorite male heroes and characters?
- Sheriff Meeker (halloween 4 & 5)
>> Favorite babes, final girls & female characters?
These - >> Sequels, reboots & remakes you want to see get made?
Sequel to the 2009 Friday the 13th, it did the set up just fine, things people irrationally nitpicked about (running, tunnels, drawn out tortuous deaths) can be ignored in the sequels. Just keep the series going, not remaking anything or new origin prequel bullshit.

Such a fun movie, and cute too.

I really didn't like Jeepers creepers 2. What did you like about it? But I liked 8 legged freaks, and most didn't.
>I have no mouth
How would you do it? Full bleak like the story or flesh it out like the video game?

yeah. they dont connect at all.

>Full bleak like the story or flesh it out like the video game?
I'm not sure desu. Both sound alluring, but probably like the latter. I'd also hire someone who is really passionate about the story to do it.
I would mind Villeneuve taking a crack at it if he's interested.

>I particularly liked the design in Jason Goes to Hell
Same, the outfit could use something to make it more unique and stand out but the make up and how the flesh appears to have grown around the mask (my idea is the toxic waste in 8 mutated his skin into doing that) was great.
> even though it's hardly the best sequel.
It's my second favorite of the series, IMO it's really underrated.

Attached: 3b58cea7d1894c9fcdf4ca7bce03bcf4a3671db9r1-937-975v2_hq.jpg (937x975, 83K)

He looks really imposing in this shot.

Attached: tumblr_n05yxsG37d1rp0vkjo2_500.gif (500x270, 951K)

I love the way the Creeper would torment and play with his victims. Using the bus as a means to trap the group while this predator would mess with them was really great way of setting a spooky/goofy tone without the use of violence. Movie is just a fun ride all the way through.
Rad.

Attached: 1466894097_4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Wouldn't mind*
Also, more adaptations of Lovecraftian stories would be nice. And Cronenberg has to make at least one more movie before he kicks the bucket.

Attached: 440b577df344bfe6ece5b568c836e5b7.jpg (610x240, 83K)

What film is that monster from

Attached: 4148431749ac2a4c7891a45770437b5c53794e81r1-658-938v2_hq.jpg (658x938, 69K)

Attached: 539374a7214bb1b26b8c87b2ab259bb5.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

Watched Godzilla vs. Megaguirus last night. I have 4 more movies to watch, then I will have officially watched all the live action Godzilla movies.
After that, I will probably watch Rodan, The Mothra movies, Gamera movies, and Frankenstein Conquers the World.

Pumpkinhead. I've personally only seen the first one, but I'd recommend it.

If you haven't seen To Hell and Back: The Kane Hodder Story, I'd recommend it. I don't normally like to watch documentaries, since they can break immersion, but Hodder's story is very interesting/fucked up/sad but also inspiring.

The first Pumpkinhead, it's fantastic.
Good fan trailer here - m.youtube.com/watch?v=86cdLKUqzYU

Attached: DpozZl2X4AAp4_S.jpg (771x950, 88K)

Thanks lads

Another fucking reddit nigger geberal

Everything you see discussed on Yea Forums, is also discussed on places like Reddit. Doesn't make it exclusive to any single website.
By the way, a decent nazi/horror flick is Green Room.

>To Hell and Back: The Kane Hodder Story
The trailer has me blinking back tears, thanks for the suggestion.

>The Mothra movies
The 90s trilogy of them is more for kids like the Showa Gamera films but with really fantastic villain monster effects.
3 has the best Ghidorah suit ever.
The characters of the 3rd are alot better then the first 2. And some of them more mature.

>Gamera movies
I would rate them as follows...
> Gamera The Invincible
Ok/Meh

> Gamera Vs Baragon
Good (only showa film without kids)

> Gamera Vs Gyaos
Decent

> Destroy All Planets
Poor

> Gamers Vs Gurion
Bad

> Gamera Vs Jiger/Monster X
Decent

> Gamera Vs Zigra
Haven't seen but universally agreed to be poor to bad.

> Gamera The Super Monster
Haven't seen but universally agreed to be horrible & by far the worst of the series.

> Gamera The Guardian of the Universe
Great

> Gamera 2 - Advent of Legion
Strongly Great (among the top 3 best kajiu movies ever)

> Gamera 3 - Revenge of Irys
Strongly Great (among the top 3 best kajiu movies ever)

> Gamera The Brave
Haven't seen but universally agreed to be decent & fun.

Attached: tumblr_pluo10ZhfG1sd3arb_1280.jpg (600x416, 32K)

First was great.
Second was weak.
3 & 4 straight to dvd are both decent.

We just had a Pumpkinhead comic series, I haven't read but I heard it really expands on the mythology and shows other demons.

Attached: Pumpkinhead.jpg (1650x1100, 510K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x264, 1.49M)

Attached: pumpkinheadg.jpg (1890x1024, 48K)

Attached: PUMPKINHEAD-silhouette.jpg (2869x1914, 440K)

I am sure we will never get a new Creature from the Black Lagoon after The Shape of Water but if we did some of my ponderings of how it would be done...

(1) Short Term Sequel: Period piece in the early 60s, a new expedition returns to the Lagoon a few years after the original trilogy.

(2) Long Term Sequel: The Creature survives the end of Walks among us. He buries himself deep into a Florida beach, hibernates & very, very slowly heals his severe burns & surgical wounds over the course of decades & awakens in the modern day.

(3) Long Term Sequel: The country that the Black Lagoon resides in cut off all access to it for decades after the events of the original trilogy. We get to see the first expedition allowed to return to the area untouched by man in a long time.

(4) Reboot/Remake: 1 character show with a female survivalist type scientist alone in the Amazon discovering, studying & eventually being stalked by the Creature. Similar to the early portion of Riddick (2013).

If they do do a reboot/remake I do not want him to be created from pollution/toxic waste the way previous official remake scripts planned to do.

Attached: tumblr_pmgw8gYYyX1ut1d6co4_500.gif (500x269, 2.82M)

>Superstition
this the TV show about a black family on New Orleans that namedrop Supernatural's Sam and Dean in the first episode?

Don't know why you deleted your post, but thanks. Like you said, there's so much. It's fun how the amount of variety and creativity means you can find niche stuff within an already niche genre to become invested in exploring. I've even been finding stuff to watch with my wife that fits her taste, we just finished watching Night of the Creeps together. Really solid movie, I like how it was lead by its writing and characters almost entirely and was goofy/charming without being too heavy handed about it. Absolutely solid, Tom Atkins was amazing in it, too.

Attached: nightofthecreeps2_758_426_81_s_c1[1].jpg (758x426, 45K)

no, of course not, you stupid fuck

Idea for a horror movie setting: retirement village where the people who run it are doing something fucked up with the old people

Why are you so obsessed with allyson becoming a killer. She is the only one who believed laurie, she is not gonna be a fucking killer, I dont buy it

Right, sorry

Been getting into Fulci movies lately.

Good job!
City of the Living Dead is my favorite, then New York Ripper, Aenigma, Zombie, The Beyond, & House By the Cemetery
okay tier: Manhattan Baby, Cat in the Brain, The Psychic, Don't Torture a Duckling, Black Cat, Lizard in a Woman's Skin, Murderrock, Zombie 3, Touch of Death
pretty awful tier: Demonia, House of Clocks, Hansel & Gretel, Voices From Beyond, Door to Silence, Sodoma's Ghost, Sweet House of Horrors
worth it despite not being horror tier: Four of the Apocalypse, New Gladiators, Conquest

The first kill in the old Suspiria was fucking brutal. What a strange movie.

Attached: suspiria.jpg (1280x720, 543K)

This reminds me of another obscure sci-fi/horror I was trying to find the other day.

Attached: splitsecond.jpg (500x741, 54K)

you mean Nemesis?

I wouldn't make one. It ended pretty much perfect.
The camerawork was wierd, but I think overall it was a pretty decent movie, and i'm not even a big Haloween fan

Theres no way this movie is anywhere near as cool as this fucking cover picture
Just look at that shit, goddamn

Attached: aaahahhhhh.jpg (1408x999, 353K)

Theres already a Euphoria thread faggot

>abloo blooo they're pushing my capeshit and shitty memes off the board oh nooo
Get fucked, at least this threads actually discussing movies

Attached: almost_unpleasant.png (296x300, 118K)

9)
All of the above

it had some cool at the time scenes (like first person chase scene in sonic mode or uber soldaten punch-out with a blinded metal kangaroo + lots of hilarious moments w/ brad douriff in ace ventura mode.
Electronic / metallic sound effects still hold up.

Attached: MV5BYzc4NDFjODgtNTA3NS00NmZhLTk0M2UtYzhhMzBmMzcwMjVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2NjYzOA@@._V1_UY268_CR10,0,18 (182x268, 16K)

The movie itself was mediocre, but all the monsters from Virus got under my fucking skin
I love when they're communicating with the alien, trying to figure out what it wants, and it just starts listing out body parts

Attached: 803c16608fa4adbe4418de4bbe71239e.png (1280x544, 818K)

Has anybody brought up Leviathan? A decent fisher-price The Thing with Robocop, Home Alone burglar and Rambo's tutor trying to spell out the word ''leviathan'' in russian.

Also, question: can't remember the name for the life of me of that cheap alien-like film, where monster starts small then gets suddenly bigger, with alligator-like long body (also someone shoots at it a lot in an elevator shaft)

Attached: MV5BMDk2ZTljOTYtYTUxNC00MjA3LThlODMtYzY2YTEwODAyMDkyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_ (678x1000, 84K)

Anyone else got pissed when in Night of the demons the only one who survived was the most dull, uninteresting, unnecessary eye candy dumbass character?!. I remember watching it while drinking some beers and I legit got fucking mad lmao. Also, are the sequels worth watching?

>REC, Noroi, Occult, Grave Encounters
>mount NABI
>the Meideros girl and oshi
>Tom and Mark
>Angela Videl, Shiori etc.
>none, fuck reboots and remakes, come up with your own shit
>Midsommar (soon)

thats a cool looking monster, where's he from?

Attached: 1539309466295.jpg (970x948, 76K)

>I Have No Mouth and I must Scream
just finished reading this. it would be so weird to see as a movie. i guess it could work if it showed how the whole thing started and how AM snowballed out of control and took over.
i kind of imagined it as a cyberpunk version of the end of Occult.

Attached: 1540982852451.jpg (384x384, 37K)

> Favorite movies?
The Thing, Rosemary’s Baby, The Exorcist, Alien, From Beyond, Event Horizon, The Blob, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, An Interview with the Vampire, The Ring, Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Fly, Night of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, The Haunting of Hill House, An American Werewolf in London, The Howling, The Blaire Witch Project, Fire in the Sky, Hereditary, and Pumpkinhead

> Underrated & obscure movies with mentionin g?
The Ritual, A Dark Song, Dog Soldiers, In the Mouth of Madness, Prince of Darkness, Dagon, In the Company of Wolves, Ghost Story, Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein for giving us the right monster with the wrong actor.

The Thing, The Shape, Lestat, Pumpkinhead, and any and all werewolves

The Thing. For anything with any element of body horror, practical is always superior. It will always be superior. It has everything to do with the uncanny valley. CGI should be reserved for spectral/supernatural elements.

Dr. Loomis from Halloween. He’s nearly as creepy as Myers. He has knowledge. He has beliefs. He knows that if he shares them all, people will think he’s crazy.

Babe/Final Girl: Nancy Thompson for always. Final Girl/Female characters: Ripley from Alien and Laurie from Halloween.

I want to see ‘Salem’s Lot with modern effects but the old-school sensibilities. The guys who made the original had all the right ideas.

Nanotech zombies that not even a headshot slows down, a truer version of the vision Romero was exploring in the first place, where the dead don’t just wish to consume, but to mindlessly spread their “infection” and replicate. A werewolf movie where a single werewolf is treated as a near-existential level threat.

Attached: F08AE5AA-3E25-4A8F-8F77-93775F076EBB.png (1600x884, 1.37M)

6. Definitely 6.

the world needs more good werewolf movies

I actually really liked Virus. Agree that the cyborgs or whatever took the spotlight as well

I guess I'll just ask here.

What's a good entry level movie for classic (B&W) horror? I've only watched the original Night of the Living Dead.

I'm mostly a fan of over-the-top 80's horror (Evil Dead 2, Killer Klowns, Re-Animator, Night of the Demons, ROTLD, Texas Chainsaw 2, etc), but I want to try some of the early stuff.

Attached: evilspeak-1981.jpg (780x1170, 513K)

the Universal monsters, man!
Frankenstein, Dracula, Bride of Frankenstein.
If those are too classy for you, try something totally wacky like Dwain Esper's Maniac. Maybe the original The Cat and the Canary.

Jeepers Creepers to me is my favorite example of "hollywood needs psychopaths to tell interesting stories"

The original “Cat People.” It’s all filmed on sets, but with actual purpose. The director had a near autistic fascination with lighting, and the film uses it to great effect.

>be a humble single father livin on the outskirts with your boy and his dog
>one day some dick head city slickers come passin through
>couple of em are drinking and foolin around and mistakenly kill your boy while you aint lookin
>after they done runoff't you decide to teach em a lesson
>go to meet the olde witch in the woods
>tfw feel when it aint that simple and that God has already damned you
the last horror movie with any heart

Fucking A.

>Damn you. Goddamn you straight to Hell!
>He already has, suh. He already has ...

Night of the Demon (57) is an excellent b&w horror film.
The plot of Drag Me to Hell is copied from it and some of the effects surprisingly hold up.

This. Absolutely this. Shit, now I'm tempted to go watch the classic monster movies again.

This too. Ever since I discovered it, it's been a Halloween tradition for me.

Attached: frankenstein.gif (250x286, 337K)

Bump...

>implying Euphoria isnt a post-modern horror

Attached: hellraiser julia.webm (696x392, 520K)

How old was the movie?

Attached: Relic Monster.jpg (800x586, 71K)

Nope, was talking about pic related, sorry about the guy who attacked you.

Attached: MV5BZjNmNTM5M2YtYjMxMC00MjUzLWIzYjUtOTEyOGEzMWIwOTAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SY500_CR0,0,741 (741x500, 88K)

I've been getting into 90's horror recently and I have the ideal movie that fits the thread theme.
A young geeky Seth Green, classic Clint Howard, and fucking Carlton acting gangsta and morphing into a giant tick.
It honestly felt like I was watching a Saturday morning show as 7 year old me.

Attached: Ticks_(1993)[1].jpg (263x372, 35K)

>What's a good entry level movie for classic (B&W) horror? I've only watched the original Night of the Living Dead.
Fiend without a face.
Gojira / Godzilla King of the Monsters
Creature from the Black Lagoon (and sequels)
The Beast from 20,000 fathoms
The Giant Behemoth
The Deadly Mantis
The Black Scorpion

Seconding this - >Night of the Demon (57) is an excellent b&w horror film.

Carnival of Souls

Attached: Valtiel.gif (500x300, 494K)

After the Universal films, watch the often superior Hammer Frankenstein and Dracula films.
And especially pic related 1959 Mummy.

Attached: image.jpg (1392x1080, 256K)

Is The Giant Behemoth actually any good?
I got the impression it was O'Brians low-point but I did enjoy The Black Scorpion for what it's worth and I'm a sucker for stop-motion.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise is my personal hands down favorite. Grew up around long empty country roads and love the thought of an inbred psychotic group of hillbilly cannibals slowly amassing piles of discarded items from their victims.
One of the few examples where a remake was as solid as the original too.
Growing up I was afraid of midgets, so nods to Leprechaun and Chucky.

Pumpkinhead needs a revival. Any sequels worth watching?

Kothoga, the trailer park Chtulhu! Kothoga needs to make a return, I remember The Relic being a cozy monster movie of the highest quality. Biggest complaints being there could have been a lot more of the monster. But fuck me if that wasn't a great watch. Sequel when?

>Is The Giant Behemoth actually any good?
Absolutely. Really good lead 2 actors and a solid sense of build up and mystery. Damn good final confrontation in a mini sub.
Film does the anti nuke message almost as good as the original Gojira as the Behemoth actually expels radiation that graphically burns people in his wake (i got sick to my stomach watching the main attack scene as a kid and wandered into my mom's room pale as a ghost she said).
Good score.
The Behemoth himself isn't as good a dino creation as The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms but the face is still damn good, see pic related.

2 is weak but 3 & 4 that went straight to dvd are both decent. Lance returns in them.

Attached: The-Giant-Behemoth-monster-movies-38367607-400-267.gif (400x267, 436K)

It was based on a novel and the novel got a sequel, pic related. I suggest reading both.
Movie is fairly close to the 1st novel but there is one major character Pendergast who was removed from the movie for rights issues I think (the character appears in a bunch of other novels)

Also I recommend these novels. I heard good things about them and I heard them compared to The Relic.
- images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51t7p2JzyJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
- images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41bVHB7WRKL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Attached: 1043_large_1pOWfr_MTAJpU.jpg (403x648, 71K)

>Is The Giant Behemoth actually any good?
>Absolutely.
Thanks for the detailed rundown, might watch it tonight.
I just looked it up and apparently a fair amount of the animation was done by Pete Peterson who also worked on The Black Scorpion. Have you seen the clips of his proposed but failed movies? It's an interesting 'what could have been'.
youtube.com/watch?v=QZusQgpmb4Y

Andre Morell is one of the leads in Behemoth and he was also in a solid Voodoo Zombie movie Plague of the Zombies (1966)

> Have you seen the clips of his proposed but failed movies? It's an interesting 'what could have been'.
I have not, thanks for sharing user!

I remember seeing this as a kid on SciFi. I've always wanted to watch it again. Same with the Critters movies

If you care for it I also found this that Phil Tippett did for the fun of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlaXIRTjNfo
Now this is completely speculation but some of the 17 OC monsters from Godzilla: KOTM -GvK are supposed to be based off classic movie monsters. They show the locations and names for them in a scene so it's possible that the Loch-Ness in Scotland or the Mokele Mbembe in South Africa might be a reference to The Giant Behemoth. There's also one In South America called Quetzalcoatl which might reference Q: The Winged Serpent, a great monster movie if you haven't seen it.

Fucking eh, thanks for the reccomendation. I want some dino action that's not Jurassic Park. Movie-wise we have Carnosaur, but what about books?

The new movie was garbage. The only way to save it now is bring in zombie Myers, but movies are all about muh realism now so it will never happen unfortunately. Also get rid of Jamie Lee Curtis she's fucking shit and there's no point in here being there if they're not related.

I'm just posting to say that 'Sleep has her house' is absolutely shit.

Was never a long time Myers fan so I can't say for sure but the new one felt off much in the same way Zombie's version did. Both had their moments I guess, and were technically made well; the camera was in focus and the actors remembered their lines. But the movies kind of felt like they were vehicles for other horror antagonists.

We need another movie like Waxwork, Waxwork 2 is alright but damn the first one was so good. Perfect 80's horror movie. Sade best villain.

Attached: MV5BNGFmYmRmOTgtYjJiZi00MjhkLTk1MGEtZWIwNjQxODQxNmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1798x2802, 1.95M)

2 is great even though the main dude is homo AF

Attached: brain.gif (500x240, 944K)

that's alright, thanks, user

the important thing is that you're ok

could some user please explain why Event Horizon gets such undeserved love (like Beyonce)
it's really hammy, boring, and low energy (like Jay z)

You are not good at comedy.

Attached: 1551209795028.jpg (600x600, 44K)

> Favorite movies?
too many to list but I'll go with
original texas chainsaw
1982 the thing
halloween series
friday 13th series
nightmare on elm street series
chucky series
american psycho
original maniac
the changeling
the descent
creature from the black lagoon
rec 1&2
henry portrait of a serial killer
evil dead trilogy
wrong turn 2(better than the first and only one in series worth watching)
hello mary lou prom night 2 (again better than the first prom night)
autopsy of jane doe
last house on the left remake
psycho sequels
night of the creeps
lifeforce
a tale of two sisters (might be one of my favorites not sure yet)
noroi the curse
maniac remake
all mentioned above but my favorite is probably michael myers
american werewolf in london
the fly
the blob
evil dead trilogy again
nightmare on elm street series again
ash is the go to choice but I've always liked detective cameron from night of the creeps as well
most girls from the friday the 13th movies especially chris higgins or ginny field
also the naked alien girl in lifeforce is awesome
make more slasher/monster flicks I guess I'm tired of only having ghost movies but that has been changing this past year
just use more practical effects unless your david fincher the CGI will probably suck
I've also thought a proper movie about elizabeth bathory would be interesting

Attached: michaelknife.jpg (1627x2048, 710K)

Any decent, relatively unknown found footage horror?
I can recommend The Taking of Deborah Logan.

zero day (not really horror but its good)
hate crime
hell house llc
be my cat

I almost watched Be My Cat not long ago, but was put off by the premise. I guess I'll have to revisit it.

Not wrong, haha.

Man, the Silent Hill movie would have been so much better if the studio hadn't pushed the husband shit.