What was the point of this character?

Attached: a05a190bfa104803fa6a006230599581.jpg (660x980, 79K)

Attached: 6fb02325d99e8da786f6060d1e3cb350.jpg (777x521, 40K)

cumdumpster

Quivering orgasm.

>ywn absolutely destroy prime Monica belluci

Attached: 1557130700516.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Let's say hypothetically I wanted to travel back in time and suffocate in Monica Bellucci's pusy hair. How would I go about doing that?

Attached: closed for erection.jpg (480x360, 80K)

That even machines are stupid enough to get married

Tits

Attached: 2215eea3a63e3decbe45f3c76c474a72.jpg (589x800, 45K)

To show that even if you are two men who long to be women, you recognize they lack a concept of loyalty or honor

Attached: hel.jpg (2160x1080, 377K)

To represent Unix

was he ritchie or thompson

to be my mommy

To make my pee pee hard

she kisses Neo giving him the info, because KEANU!!!! , also we become aware that waterfall urinals exist, then she physically leads them to the door, while also getting rid of a couple of bad guys, allowing Neo to meet the french guy and kill all his guards in a cool fight scene
and dat ass

>dude-- i mean gurl we need the lonely white male audience!

> tfw don't know if user is making it up or not because it so fucking works.

to make me sexually aroused as a 10 yr old watching this in the cinema

to hop in

big tiddy women add sex appeal which sells tickets. now that hollywood is so rich and fat they no longer care about profit-maxxing. they care more about promoting faggotry and tranny-looking cunts like brie larson. they don't even care about weaving good stories to go with these ugly "women".

bros just wanted to know how a real woman look like, so they had to hire monica

>lull in action
>throw some tits in to spice up the scene
you're watching entertainment.

trinity's sex appeal was muted due to her short hair and lack of cleavage so they had to pay monica a few million just to be the hot eye candy of the movie. guys watch it and tell their friends, thus spreading and generating more interest. having at least one hot woman in a movie helps it sell more, just look at how well aquaman did from just a few seconds of sexy cleavage in the trailers.

>According to mythology, Hades, god of the Underworld, fell in love with beautiful Persephone when he saw her picking flowers one day in a meadow. The god then carried her off in his chariot to live with him in the dark Underworld.
Literal parallel with Greek Mythology which is a motif in the Matrix movies.

Her name is Persephone. She's the wife of the devil and represents innate evil by betraying, and desiring to see others betrayed. First her husband, then Neo betrays Trinity, then she betrays them almost immediately. In a metaphorical sense, she represents the acceptance of ones evil in one's own self. Neo succeeds in committing this evil act while remaining pure.

The ferryman on the river Styx that crosses between the worlds. His role in the Matrix is basically a router.

Attached: pants.jpg (366x249, 13K)

It was supposed to be a revelation that disembodied programs would exist purely in the matrix at all.

Also, there's a lot of shit that can be made about a snake like woman offering the 'One' man the temptation of forbidden knowledge in exchange for sex, at least from a more judeo-christian point of view.

Yup. Except that revelation happened earlier with Ghost and the Oracle. Before they even go for the Keymaster, it's already been explained to you point blank.

See, sometimes these things have depth and are actually thought out with metaphor and themes.

Oh yeah, true. Truth be told if the Wachowskis were any worse at being subtle the whole thing would've been a cringefest.

I guess someone up there likes me.
>figuratively referring to god
>literally referring to the programs that control reality

Attached: god.jpg (600x200, 19K)

BUT WHO CONTROLS THE PROGRAMS THAT CONTROL REALITY

Trannies

There was at least *some* subtleties though like the agents having peyot.

I feel you missed the point of the movies.

Attached: existence.jpg (310x197, 39K)

They called the last human center Zion.

They're more about cramming so much in you can't really be sure if they're even hiding it.

Attached: thats a lot of ham.jpg (320x240, 29K)

The Merovingian also has a luciferian undertone in that he was cast to his lair as were the programs there.

> Now there was no smith found throughout all the land of Israel: for the Philistines said, Lest the Hebrews make them swords or spears:

2deep4me

Attached: bejesus.png (874x615, 531K)