What was this scene a metaphor for?

What was this scene a metaphor for?

Attached: 1561267876029.gif (500x504, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKFDxg4cbIw&t=40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having a life so sad and empty that you do the same thing over and over again. like making this thread

Attached: Blaa_DSCF9933_Verdun_the_Worldpump.jpg (1024x1003, 158K)

Piercing = penetration/defloration = blood
Moonrise = period = blood
Yellow triangle = half star of David = Sam (((Shakusky)))
Suzie Bishop = Christian
Kingdom = authoritarian future

= the mixing of Jewish blood and Christian blood for the new world order

Attached: shid.png (689x795, 67K)

yeah well I bet you eat something every day

Yknow I didn't get this till now.
Bravo Anderson

pusy

>wetslutpump
Don’t mind if I do

>tfw missed out on teen love

Always been the invisible guy nobody cared about in high school.
Don't make the same mistakes kids

Attached: ee364a2.jpg (1080x2220, 273K)

farmer 1 and farmer 2

Worst movie I've ever seen.
My literal faggot brother dragged the whole family to watch this travesty.
Fucking sucked.

What movie is this bros

it's a metaphor for the pain I feel seeing you post this garbage two days straight

before sunset

Sunset Dynasty

Sunset and the temple of doom

>tfw it turns out you were actually moderately physically attractive but your self-esteem was so low you were too afraid to engage with girls who it turned out we're actually flirting with you in school
Try and tell me which is worse

jews

Sunset Boulevard

it was shit dude. trust me

Midnight county

Lunar ascent principality

This, but I also had a big dick and had no gauge of what acceptable behavior from women was.
How was I supposed to interpret receiving a POV of her in a bath?
Were those cheerleaders trying to get my shota dick in spanish class?
A female friend tells me that a mutual friends of ours is newly single unprompted.
That black chick who was a grade or two under me and literally stalked me for a bit.
I've missed out on so much

The Dark Knight Rises

midnight cowboy

El Paraiso de la nube del sol

Holy shit buddy.
I'm so glad I fuck, or else I'd be jealous

>tfw had a female friend in high school who pulled me aside, said "I want to have your babies user", and then didn't laugh when I thought she was joking
>played it off afterwards and she stopped talking to me

Attached: 1509093880601.jpg (620x645, 51K)

So hypothetically if a qt quirky girl took me to see this movie she was sending out signals that my stupid beta brain ignored right? Hypothetically.

Signals that she thought you were gay

Nah, she probably would have been all over me if she thought I was gay. Every guy I know she's dated since then has been some androgynous söyim.

She filled out I'll say

Attached: MV5BOTZmMTdkYTYtM2MwMS00NmZiLThiYjMtYjE5MjQxY2VjY2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNjY4MTM@._V1_.jpg (1242x619, 60K)

There were two girls in high school, one said that the other wanted to suck my dick. I said she could fuck right off, and she accused me of being gay. Years later I saw her again, and she apologized for being homophobic to me. I didn't have the guts to tell her that I was straight. To be fair, they were both beaners.

Attached: 1561041155437.png (500x500, 45K)

Weird experience with this film, bros; some girl I knew a little asked me to go and watch it with her, sort of out of the blue (never done much more than chat before that); what gives, in your opinion? Needless to say, some of the scenes were a little awkward...

WEW LAD
What flick?

I loved reading this comment.
I have absolutely no context but it's a stand-alone great statement to read
Thank you

Attached: acollectionofraritiesand.jpg (575x575, 30K)

Liverpool by the Ocean

She probably was interested but you were too beta to make a move. Had the same experience, plus watching Heathers after she went on about how much I remind her of christian slater, but I still did nothing. Being an autistic teenager is the worst.

What you have to understand is girls especially the cute ones get asked out all the time 24/7, it's as natural as breathing air to them

Damn you reckon? It's true I did think it was some kind of signal, especially as, as mentioned, we'd never done anything like that alone together, and as she just sent me a message asking out of the blue... I guess I just didn't know what move to make! yes, I was fairly autistic, fair to say! I still see her quite often, but I guess the moment has passed... Never head about Heathers, will look up

I'd heard that was pretty good. Those seem like a good excuse to check it out.

Sure thing, it's just in this case, despite never having done much more than chat, she straight up asked me out; what gives?

>actually once threatened a girl who always kept calling my name in the hallways because i thought she was mocking me
I still don't know if she was. She looked horrified when I confronted her. I feel bad about it

>food analogies

shit that's also pretty bad

So Wes was correct then.

Attached: 1561267631320.gif (498x249, 1013K)

To be honest though, I had a good time over all, despite weirdness of film and real life situation; it's got some nice aesthetics, as usual in Wes Anderson stuff

Attached: moonrise_kingdom_0.jpg (2400x1350, 690K)

Yeah, that scene got tongues wagging, and keyboards clicking... Read a whole blogpost about how Anderson was creepily pandering to pedophiles, and the film just felt wrong... It certainly made for an awkward watch with that chick I was with, as mentioned earlier

seconded

is this movie still worth watching? i fell asleep halfway through years before

Attached: 1527251648050.jpg (700x1024, 381K)

That seems like someone missed the point. It wasn't like one partner was significantly older than the other, so there was no pedo bait.

Overall it was a good film and weird in all the Wes Anderson ways, but the relationship between those two and especially that scene was really commendable. I think its important to know that both of them were at the time not professional actors (this being their first major role if I think) , which helped ensure the kind of natural pubescent awkwardness juxtaposed with how most of the adults were acting in the movie.

This scene was simply a depiction of the kind of first love, first sexual experience between young preteens/teens. It was just shown with a kind of honesty and lack of judgment that seems uncomfortable to most in the West (or at least the US) because all those components are rarely allowed to be present especially in film.

>thought I had it
>turns out she was a turbo-slut and still seeing other guys at the time
>my first kiss was with a girl who had already sucked dick
you missed nothing, friend

>7 years later a virgin with no other girlfriends

very aesthetic, bit weird, cool enough (seen it 3 times I think, because of the sentimental value it has - I'm the beta who got invited to see it by a girl, so I rewatch it regularly, wondering what might have been...)

Fair enough, but underage sexuality is always a touchy subject, so I get what they meant; of course, as you say, it was elegantly done and I don't think the film is bad for that reason! just saying I'm not sure I could watch it with my mother for instance: pretty sure she would be uncomfortable with that. It's true first sexual experiences tend to be a more private subject, and as such their depiction on screen does put a lot of people off (even if they don(t think Wes Anderson is a pedophile - I think he was the alleged pedo in the argument I put forward)

Goddamn. You're like the Abed of racism.

Now, please analyze the original Donkey Kong video game and the swirl setting on soft serve machines.

Is it as good as Royal Tenenbaums?

Anyone seen this? Very similar style, but I think the writing is a bit better, even if the girl is way less hot (but much more realistic).

Attached: 220px-Submarine_poster.jpg (220x325, 17K)

I can understand that. Regardless of type, watching a sex scene or some sort of sexual intimacy alongside one's parent(s) can certainly be awkward for a number of reasons

My objection was more to those pearl clutching types who deemed Wes Anderson a pedo simply because he depicted, tastefully and close-aged kids having an experience with some degree of sexuality and presenting it positively. Likewise those who thought that, even if it didn't imply anything of Anderson's proclivities, it was "bad" for the same reason.

If we think back to other teen movies and things more approved of, there would have been less controversy if the encounter would have been less caring, serious, and positive. If it would have been shown to been some quick "kiss and giggle" thing, or if the girl had found it somewhere between "gross" and actually objectionable that the guy got an erection for instance, then no pearls would have been clutched or blog posts written. But since there was evidence of warm, sincere and knowing intimacy (ie the whole "its hard", "do you mind?" "no, I like it" exchange among the rest and still embracing), that's what some see as the bad thing.

No matter if it comes from old school puritanism of sex-negative feminism (when it involves a man, anyway), I think its kind of sad that the objections to that scene/movie and the relationship depicted within are so vehement from some, whereas more unhealthy, violent, immature things are not given a second look because they're "warnings" or "show the consequences". I suppose in a way its almost a piece of the whole "Extreme violence is okay for younger people before healthful sexuality - show people being dismembered you're good , but dont' you dare show a fucking tit or other nudity much less (simulated) sex because its obscene and wil scar little johnny and betty for life!

SHITTY COMING OF AGE MOVIE. WATCH IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND I GUESS

no, what is it? dank stuff ?

yes
it's by far his best since the stuff he wrote with Owen Wilson

I get what you mean, and I personally don't find anything deeply shocking in that scene; I would add however, that I'm not sure pearl-clutching parents watch a lot of films with under-aged sexuality anyway, whether portrayed in a simple way like here, or in a deliberately gross-out fashion. In the same way, I don't think they'd let their offspring watch films featuring dismemberment, something of a straw man there, but I get what you mean as well. As for the old puritanism bogeyman, however, I do think it is there for a reason, like most bogeymen and prejudices: there is a marked difference between depictions of sex, which by the very workings of human nature will habitually and for most people lead to some degree of arousal, and that of violence, which, objectionable as it may be, will not provoke any desire for actual violence in the person or persons involved. I'm pretty much unmoved by sex scenes, but I can understand many would see things that way, and object to sex more than to violence: the former is alluring, the latter is disturbing, if not downight disgusting.

OP is a shitposting faggot

Attached: 13929g64345078 copy.jpg (413x395, 224K)

The whole movie is about daddy's issues and how the girl deals with it. She never left her home, every location you see around is potrayed in some paint of photo around her home. The boy starst to be a scout (like his father was), to a cop (like her mother affair), this is why her mother is her only model of how-to-be-a-girl and when she understand how her mother shifted from her father to the cop she also did it turning the boy into a little cop.

Attached: 135523774620.png (713x382, 534K)

>It doesn't matter who you click with.
It clearly does when only one of those work.

>She never left her home, every location you see around is potrayed in some paint of photo around her home.
You obviously don't know how to watch Wes Anderson films, stop posting.

sunset limited

Problem Child 2

Dads really need to do a better job of warning their sons about young thot mindfuckery

I dunno, part of me wishes I'd wifed up one of my Jewish girlfriends. There were some real sweeties in that bunch.

Is this English?

Worked just fine in Jurassic Park, pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=fKFDxg4cbIw&t=40s

"Royaume de lunaire" from Oc de André.

The Royal tenenbaums

10/10 , like an attainable version of Daddario

Attached: E2D4FBB4-9E48-4AFA-87AF-564E7D8D7AE2.jpg (2732x1230, 2.11M)

kingsize moonshine

It’s well done pastiche flick but I still like it because of the leads. Also Jordana was a bitch but I thought she was a top qt.

Oh man, this reminds me of the first time I saw this movie:
>be me
>December years ago, in Turkey on a holiday
>checking in a hotel after a tiring long bus ride
>saw this right on TV (seems to be on some free-to-air channel)
>obviously dubbed, yet could somewhat grasp what was going on
>dozed off in the second half
>months later
>remembered movie title, decided to watch entirely
>played on a streaming site
>still in first half
>suddenly this scene comes on, lingeringly
>pokerface.jpg
The Turks must've censored it, for the best.

I thought the Turks were all about underage girls.

Attached: Fucking turks.webm (1000x410, 2.8M)

im still that guy

her eyes being on different altitude is distracting

She's like a factory second Daddario. It's a new model with all the expected and even some new features, but one of the panels isn't quite straight.

>tfw it turns out you were actually moderately physically attractive
nah its all in your head

Sexual liberation will unironically destroy a civilization much more effectively than violence

I hate Anderson and I'll never understand why white women find his style so irresistible. Just like Woody Allen

Just like in real life.

lmao