Discuss

discuss

Attached: valerian-banner-600x300.jpg (600x300, 56K)

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

The two main characters look related. Makes it really weird when they kiss.

I WANNA FUGG CARA

>evil white man
>kills 6 million of the peaceful tribe in his war
Why does no one else talk about this?

I tried to like it, but it was a rough ride, watching Asterix in Vietnamese was more entertaining.

Could have been far better with a different cast

>this is your brain in /pol/

I unironically enjoyed it. It was a decent 6.5/10 sci fi adventure. Not great, but better than shit like Jupiter Rising.

>Jupiter Rising
That movie looked like some homosexual twink version of Dune

best space opera of the millenium, so far
way better than fifth element, but that's no saying much

>MUH /POL/
The 6 million figure in relation to any mass murder is only referenced to 1 single event in history. This movie is literally about space-nigger-jews and muh holobaoust.

I wanted to see this but ended up seeing War of the Planet of the Apes instead.

Cathartic and fun. Dishonest celebrity casting. Kino setpieces and action. Understated development between the leads. Not quite great, but very good.

this is the most creative space flick ever done, you can't compare it with yet another formulaic, bland, preachy hollywood flick
apes have a cute blonde loli, tho

All pedos should be hung.

Attached: groyped.png (600x600, 92K)

holy based

Seemed poorly advertised, little idea what the movie would be about or like based on the trailers when it's a pretty decent sci-fi movie.

Intro sequence is legit 9/10 then the moment Cara is introduced it drops to 6/10 for the whole movie. Sad that this was Besson's 'magnum opus' but whatever, could have gone worse.

I already have a large penis though

Pretty good, watched it at the cinema and on Netflix, Cara is great

Attached: 1553544851872.jpg (2048x1365, 1.17M)

Besson's magnum opus would be Lucy. legit great film

>dedicated the movie to his father

Attached: 1516486566986.png (625x773, 109K)

i wanna smell that chair while still warm

Didn't really notice this and I too am corrupted by /pol/

Same

Attached: ###uikl.jpg (581x1219, 327K)

I'll give it credit for having quips that were more like a 90s action movie than the avengers referencing children's cartoons... no matter how badly it was delivered

Cara is the cutest there is, the cutest there was, the cutest there ever will be.

This is a fact and absolutely nothing you say will ever change my mind.

Attached: A fucking CUTE.jpg (1080x1080, 726K)

>evil white
aliens were wither than anyone in the movie, retard
pure arian blue eyes, too

Attached: valerian2.jpg (3360x1416, 437K)

:3

According to a poll of 8 year olds, pedos do indeed have big dicks.

Lucy was utter trash you imbecile.

Major had a voice that constantly sounded like he was about to cry, which was annoying.
The whole sergeant kidnapping subplot, while important to Valerian character development, felt contrived and unnecessary to the whole movie. It was also illogical since Laureline wore functioning power armour during the kidnapping, which 20 min earlier in the movie was shown to be capable of smashing bulheads apart and you're telling the audience she could smash open a wooden cage nor fight off a couple redneck aliums? She was shown as perfectly capable fighter earlier too.
Bubble death didn't work as cheap drama either since we didn't knew her long tobe inveseted in her nor she was that integral to the plot. Should have kept her alive for possible sequel.
Also the whole main plot point about stone age savages managing to understand and surpass space age tech was retarded

But otherwise it was very fun film and it's a shame that it flopped, I would've watched a second one

This movie had two problems:

1. It's basically a 1990's wacky sci-fi film like Fifth Element, Men in Black, Demolition Man etc, and there's just not much demand for that style of film anymore.

2. The leads had essentially zero personal or sexual chemistry. I'm putting this on Delavinge mostly.

Terrible casting.

They should have been siblings instead of love interests

One of few movies I’ve legitimately walked out of to avoid falling asleep in the theater. Cara was hot but the movie was so boring and her chemistry with that cokehead dude was nonexistent. They are both terrible actors.

Am I the only one who thought Delevigne wasn't very good looking in this?

Her obvious nosejob is incredibly distracting and reminds me of Michael Jackson.

I liked it and had fun with it for 90% but the message killed it from me. also while the adventures were good enough to suck me in they were also bit repetitive and seemed more like few episodes bashed together than 1 plotline working towards something.

>Her obvious nosejob
Her nose has always been cute, faggot. No nose job.

Attached: Flashback-Friday--See-Cara-Delevingne-Before-She-Was-A-Mega-Model_0.jpg (655x600, 103K)

Still the same nose.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

the leads were so terribly miscast its beyond belief. borders on intentional sabotage.

Am I a brainlet or did that multi dimensional market sequence make no fucking sense

Nobody was miscast. It didn't matter who was the actor because the script was absolute garbage. Even Clive Owen looked like a fool.

>Nobody was miscast

De Haan looks and sounds like a teenager not a SpaceChad whom the character is intended to be, Clara while is miles out of his league and they have no chemistry she also cant act or fight meaning it was quick cut cut cut... to get anything done.

i liked it and i used to hate it every time i saw the treailer. i was surprised by how good it was

Attached: 1559777921086 (1).jpg (1080x1134, 1.49M)

Imagine how neurotic you have to be to think like this.

Worth watching for Cara?