Well Yea Forums?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: 1561354708900.png (764x855, 712K)

noice no chink money for you shlomo

>disney owns both
eat shit pixar fags

Who gives a shit

stop attacking Buzz and conservatives or this is what you get

baste china
china based

Disney owns the distribution rights in the west.

>souless disney trash getting btfo by soul: the movie
Ok I'm thinking that's based

> tfw never seen spirited away
My gf has been wanting to show me and I'd rather see that then TS4 since I heard Woody stops being that strong moral leader and turns into a bitch for Bo Peep.

you sound like a fag who wouldn't appreciate it

based chinamen

Literally who cares. Who cares about any of this shit. I have NO POSITION on this stuff. It's just stupid movies. There is no contention. A bunch of companies make money, or they don't, and some journalists pretend to care or not care.

Pixar kind of deserves it after claiming they would never ever do a sequel for years.

>soul and absolutely nothing else besides soul, and less soul than weebs say: the movie
fixd

>Pixar tries for the sjw crowd by adding mentally retarded toys
kek

>toy fucking story part FUCKING FOUR
>soul
Get a load of this shill

Probably, Miazaki films have always been hit or miss with the ones I like the most feature strong level headed leads like Nausica or Laputa.

where does the post say anything about toy story, smart guy? I was simply taking the opportunity to insult Overrated Away. I’m sure it’s still better as a movie overall than TS4

Fuck you op for a second I thought spirited away was showing in theaters here. Fuck you.

>good movie sells more than shit movie
for once china did the right thing

The protagonist of Spirited Away is relatively strong and level headed, she's just very young and inevitably starts out somewhat frightened and meek as children just are in crazy situations.

But she does rise to every challenge in the film in a relatively competent fashion and doesn't totally break down or anything.

Which ones haven't you liked? I can't think of any ghibli films with 'weak' leads, maybe Marnie is the 'weakest'.

Between this, Star Wars and Aladdin China is continuously proving that nostalgia has America by the balls

who cares, fuck china

It's pretty wild on the imagination front compared to a lot of his other stuff which is saying a lot. Watched it for the first time just a few weeks ago and it shot straight to the top of my favorite Ghibli films.

At least wait until the fall when they do all the Miyazaki films in certain theaters. Mainly ones that do events like RiffTrax.

Spirited Away has never been released theatrically in China and is an infinitely better animation than Toy Story #FuckingAnything.

Fuck china and fuck Disney too.
Just leave Ghibli alone.

Im lucky, my theater plays it during mid July to early August

It shows that one of Pixar's power house franchises can't get a new movie out that does as well as a rerelease of an older movie.

Get a load of this contrarian weeb