This movie really says a lot about our society

This movie really says a lot about our society

Attached: Falling.Down.1993.720p.BluRay.x264-FoRM.mkv_snapshot_00.28.56_[2019.06.24_00.39.08].jpg (775x533, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/white-male-paranoia-191128
youtube.com/watch?v=JPj-WcYZiBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck society

Dude, uh, newsflash, you live in one

Bottom Text

it does say alot about the people who watch the movie and miss the point.

Did you ever overreact during breakfast?

No but I did overreact when my mom woke me up early to get a job.

Way ahead of its time in predicting the downfall of the White Male.

Are there any more films about people going nuts due to the way society treated them?

Attached: AngryWhiteMaleMovies.jpg (1256x679, 168K)

It made me realise that we live in one.

And what is supposed to be the point aside from "well life sucks sometimes and it might not even be your fault"?

oh no poor middle class white guy, it mush be so hard for him!

Imagine this situation, but on a mass global scale in the year 2030, haha what a crazy hypothetical situation lmao!!

Did you not see the movie?

Attached: 324234234234234.jpg (1174x684, 54K)

based

Attached: society griffin.png (626x767, 237K)

She wanted the best for you though,

Gangster Squad.
Drive.
The Place Beyond the Pines.
Lars and the Real Doll.
Blade Runner 2049.
La La Land.
First Man.

You're not allowed to talk about the problems in our society if you're a white male. Unless you believe that white males ARE the problem, then they'll give you a job as a journalist and a checkmark on Twitter.

Stop acting like a victim

Stop being a nigger lover

Well im not, so what's your major malfunction

>boomer gets replaced by foreign labor he voted for
>shoots up a fast food joint because he wanted breakfast
>blows up a bridge over lazy imported immigrants taking too long
>"Was I really the bad guy"
actual kino desu senpai

And then you get cut loose after an Obama era media grant ends and you see the mass layoffs this year at clickbait news firms.

McDonald's literally started serving breakfast all day because of this movie

Attached: 980x.jpg (920x601, 80K)

Reallt makes u thank niga

>>boomer gets replaced by foreign labor he voted for
>>blows up a bridge over lazy imported immigrants taking too long
Both of those premises are false

It literally is.
He's the hero in this movie.
White men are literally the only group in society that can be legally discriminated against because if success envy

Race war when?

>He's the hero in this movie.
No pol he isn't, he is the villain. Hes just happens to be the lead character.

>Let go after training some H1-Bs to replace him as an engineer at 1/3rd cost while holding their resident status as hostage
>majority of people retreating from explosion are ethnic
He's a demon of his own creation user

Before even considering the drive-by scene, where he confronts a group of upstanding black citizens over their marksmanship and ghetto nature

he isnt the villain either. imagine having a black and white worldview lmao, i bet you both care a lot about politics aswell

>hurr he's an antihero

Attached: 1506682293744.png (1280x1172, 768K)

>i can only think about a few categories predefined for me by !
no, and please dont bring up "antagonist" either

yeah, we live in one

Fuck society and FUCK the economy

Attached: 125812321353.jpg (514x320, 27K)

truly, we inhabit a civilisation

yeah well I bet you eat something every day

>la la land
most people wont get it but that movie is an excellent psychological thriller

literally his first scene shows he is angry, violent, selfish person prone to extreme outbursts. How anyone considers him a "normal" working class man is beyond me

it's high school tier drama

No, because my breakfast typically consists of two tall boys

we live in it

Why is it that the white man's recourse of action is to always pull out a gun? Wtf is wrong with these people?

Good examination of the fragility of the white man. He loses a few of his privileges and immediately lashes out on innocents.

Why the FUCK would you refuse to serve breakfast to him? Like what kind of an asshole does that?

Half right.

If you arent willing to fight for your privileges you will lose them or never get them in the first place.

Being absolutely autistic over percieved insufficiencies is indeed why white men rule the world.

>serving breakfast to a wh*toid when the clock strikes 10:00:00 AM
stop you Uncle Tom ass coon

Attached: 1509207440918.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

niggers shoot people all the time, so there's no point in making a movie out of it
a white guy doing it is movie worthy because it's such a rare thing

not in my country

Attached: 546547436.jpg (277x182, 8K)

God I wish I was that woman

It's not just about the breakfast. Ever since he started walking, every single social interaction he had was negative.

Living the dream.

The Nazi scene ruins it, it jars with the rest, like the director realised he was dropping too many red pills then had to throw an unrealistic scene in for the mouth breathing Democrat viewers

Yeah propping up you subhumans has held back mankind for decades.

>!
Kill yourself faggot scum

>stop talking about reality!

Based

If white men’s first course of action was to pull out a gun we’d have a very different, very benign society today, and you wouldn’t be living in it.

nah the retiring cop is the hero. he did what had to be done while taking literally everyone's shit, surrounded by useless fucks

>white privilege
Yeah try to stay within the bounds of reality, thanks

>Why is it that the white man's recourse of action is to always pull out a gun? Wtf is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1558372555856.png (597x441, 24K)

>failed boomer realising society hates his generation, the movie

newsweek.com/white-male-paranoia-191128

>This is a weird moment to be a white man. True, one of them just became president-but one of them always becomes president. And this one has just finished appointing the most nonwhite, nonmale cabinet in American history. A black female poet read at his Inauguration, welcoming everybody to the party-"The Asian, the Hispanic, the Jew/The African, the Native American, the Sioux/... the Ashanti, the Yoruba, the Kru"-and dropping in the occasional Swede and Scot almost as if they were ... tokens. WASPs didn't even rate a mention. Some party. Suddenly white American males are surrounded by feminists, multiculturalists, P.C. policepersons, affirmative-action employers, rap artists, Native Americans, Japanese tycoons, Islamic fundamentalists and Third World dictators, all of them saying the same thing: You've been a bad boy.

>The white male used to be (as Ralph Kramden put it) "the king of the castle"; now he's the ogre. "We still have the power," says Washington-area computer-software editor Neil Froemming. "But nobody likes us." The truth is, lots of folks never did; it's just that now they're not afraid to say so. The white guys who run the business world, a 36-year-old female trucking-company executive recently told a Pittsburgh paper, are "a bunch of shallow, bald, middle-aged men with character disorders. They don't have the emotional capacity that it takes to qualify as human beings. The one good thing about these white, male, almost-extinct mammals is that they're growing old. We get to watch them die."

>published March 28th, 1993

Attached: Cd2HmLWUkAAnOig.jpg (194x260, 18K)

race war now

youtube.com/watch?v=JPj-WcYZiBQ
The ending is ruined, if rumors are to be believed, by a Basketball American actor throwing a fit though. It could've been almost as good as Falling Down had they not botched it.

The anger of that "36 year old female trucking company executive" lol. Talk about living rent free.

she was probably white herself too. fucking racetraitor whores

I like how this article acts like this is some progression that just happens on its own while in reality the hardest working individuals on diminishing white men are white men.

The only people just taking what they feel is theirs are asians. The rest just keeps their hands open and whines a lot.

Realistically the only thing white men need to do to stop their "downfall" is stop working on it.

Haha yeah check out the white guy who wrote the article

Attached: David_Gates.jpg (1626x1280, 503K)