youtube.com/watch?v=9crtq44GaFs
youtu.be/8Znl0DFSZ-0
youtube.com/watch?v=QxOcihIIggk
youtu.be/_HJiOc-qNik
youtu.be/JplRSJr8K-g?t=329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom will summon the spirit of Xenu to defeat bieber

Dana White would nut in his pants.

If Justin Bieber wins he will die of mysterious causes within 2 years after the fight.

It's highly possible that this ends with Bieber dying in the middle of an octagon while Cruise cradles his head and guides him to the afterlife.

Oh my god justin is fucked. 50 years of old man strength that never took a break from working out. I will pay to wach this like a complete normie, and i dont give a fuck

Tom cruise will kill him

That challenge came out of nowhere. Is Bieber just bored?

Imagine being a little faggot fuqboi and challenging a dude twice your age who has spent his life doing crazy ass stunts, jumping out of airplanes, and risen the ranks of a fucking cult.

Bored and trying so hard to stay relevant

Tom hasn't responded tho

And also trained in Olympic-style wrestling.

Source. Don't you dare tease me about this shit asshole.

>"T...thank you Mr. Cruise...."
>"Call me Tom kid."
>Justin smiles
>"I'm ready...Tom."
>Tom Cruise looks up at the lights overhead and at the audience looking on intently. He brings Justin's head close
>snap
>Justin's arms fall lifeless to his sides
>fighting back tears Tom Cruise is lifted to his feet and his arms held high above his head in victory

>a: lose fight and get humiliated
>b: win fight and get negative reaction anyway because opponent is so much older
there's no winning this for biebs

When was the last time Beiber was even relevant. The Fuck.

how the hell is he gonna win, he looks like he hasn't thrown a single punch in his life

Old man strength is real. Considering the strength training Cruise has endure and the shape he's maintained over the decades. It would be like the vice of god squeezing a grape.

Attached: ric-flair-1161295-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 78K)

why would you challenge like a 60 year old to a fight as a young man?
did they have beef or is Tom just his vision of boomer masculinity?

He has like 6-7 videos that have 1-3 billion views, followed by another handful that have +500 million. He has 115 million IG followers, 106 million Twitter followers. Not to mention a 300 million dollar net worth.

He is definitely more relevant than 99.99% of people in the movie AND music industry combined.

will it involve motorcycles?

Attached: cant bruise the cruise 2.webm (640x266, 2.9M)

Why does everyone think to, will easily win? Cause tom is BADASS :DD and beiner is a POOOOSY who hasn’t hit PUUUBERTY :DD.
This isn’t a capeshit, th 70 year old man will get fucked up by the young guy

> muh follower count
paid bots and 12 year olds don't make relevance

I know cruise can prolly fight pretty good based on his handling of that h&k in collateral

What does then?

>fags itt actually think a 56 yr old grandpa can kick a 26 prime age man's ass.

are you guys retarded.

tom cruise will die if he fights bieber.

I’m just saying this. Bieber hasn’t been relevant since forever. He makes a song and 12 year olds fawn over him but he’s nothing big

Please tell me what makes a person relevant, I want to hear your input.

fucking KINO. and that bitch brie larson has the balls (yes balls) to compare herself to the cruise.

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-set-in-los-angeles-04-26-2018-11.jpg (1280x1925, 188K)

she cute

This is what will happen if he tries to fight The Cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=9crtq44GaFs

Old man strenght is real.
I know they both have good cardio so this might be a good fight. Until justin gets KO

>Bieber - 5' 9"
>Cruise - 5' 7"

literally battle of the Manlets

I thought midget fighting was in poor taste nowadays

he will use tried and true old man tactics, hug tom cruise to the wall with his body for 2 and a half rounds and win by decision with a sucker punches in the clinch at the last moment

> implying cruise won't train with the best fighters on earth for 12 months in some crazy dbz sealed chamber and come up with some ridiculous opening 5 hit combo and knock bieber into the next galaxy

cruise is mentally on a whole different level and in real FUNCTIONAL strength for his age. bieber is aesthetics and not practical at all. look at him, cruise is natty, strong core is a foundation to a fighter

Attached: rn.png (216x288, 87K)

Cruise is elderly, but I still want him to rearrange Bieber's face.

Assuming this isn't fake and comes to a draw

tom cruise is fucking insane, If he doesn't already know how to fight he's going to hire the best guy possible and go on some sort of training arc straight out of an anime. dude is fucking crazy with his work ethic

Im glad someone else knows this.

Let them fight

LMAO the end where the guy goes out in a stretcher in a neckbrace

when will lanklets and manlets ever learn.

bearmode > everything else

Bieber should be able to win, if he trains seriously.

Tom has the power of scientology behind him

I think that's illegal now, you can't drop someone on their head anymore.

Bieber is a soft, wannabe gangsta who has never been hit in his whole life. Tom connects once and Biebs will be crying for mommy.

Attached: jb-crying.jpg (750x422, 23K)

h.h..h.here I go

Attached: Untitled.png (531x553, 684K)

>thinking bieber has any sort of shot
The training cruise would do would rival and maybe even surpass some other actual mma fighters, justin would get his face beaten in

Never mind lmao beb is fucked

Bieber boxes with Roy Jones Jr. You guys are underestimating him.

It's just promo for Top Gun 2. Goyim are so easy to manipulate

if Bieber has a chin, he wins
simple as that
Cruise will, without a doubt, land at least one good punch
some people have good chins, some don't
if he can take that punch without going down he'll win

theres no way he thinks he can fight is there?
hes like 140 pounds max

>Tom Cruise starts out by making hundreds of clones of himself, many of which fly in the air
>Justin Bieber: Is that all you got, old man?
>Bieber uses super speed to take out most of the clones, but when he hits the real Tom, who is in the air, his punch is blocked
>Tom aims a punch straight at Bieber's gut, but suddenly Bieber stops time
>Justin Bieber: Phew, that was a close one...
>Bieber is on the ground now, time flows again
>Unbeknownst to Bieber, some of Tom's clones were invisible; one of them strikes his neck from behind, stunning him
>Tom Prime rockets down onto the ground, hitting Bieber with his feet and knocking him out
>Tom Cruise: Heh, maybe if you did your own stunts you'd have stood a chance.
>Tom smiles at the audience, his teeth glimmering

>train in boxing
>demand UFC bout
He's still fucking retarded.

go to bed beiber

Attached: justinbieberfpc.jpg (605x605, 226K)

I’d watch it just for Tom prime.

If Cruise accidentally snapped Bieber's neck I'd convert to Scientology.

So he is either gonna be the guy who beat up an old guy
or
he is the guy who got beat up by an old man after talking shit.

jesus what the fuck happened to him holy shit. he looks worse than the average guy

I clapped

he's basically skinny fat lanklet status.

Hating on Bieber is so last decade.

He could easily get to like 175 for a weigh in.

>I'm literally better looking than bieber now

guess I won the long con

CAN THIS THING FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY
I WANNA SEE TOM FIGHT FOR REAL

Attached: cavit.gif (500x282, 986K)

Tattoos have become the mark of the faggot

why does that matter? Henry Cejudo is 5ft4 and 135lbs and he could murder ten of us in a matter of minutes.
either way, Tom is gonna get fucked up. he's way too old and afaik doesn't have any martial arts background. Neither does Bieber, but he's much younger and probably a lot stronger too.

>he hasn't seen the episode of Real Life where some black cuck tries to dropkick Arnold Schwarzenegger from behind and doesn't even phase him

He would murder u becuz u r a faget, but not me

I take that back, after some googling it seems Cruise has done some jiujitsu and a shit ton of wrestling in school. Tom wins easy. Bieber is fucking dead.

how could he murder ten of us in ten minutes? some people are actually a normal height and weight

This would make a lot of money and get hyped up but would ultimately be a very boring event. If Tom Cruise is just dominating, he will feel bad and stop instead of beating the shit out of him. The only way this would be interesting if Justin is dominating, or if Justin uses Tom's mercy against him and takes a cheap shot.

because he's one of the best fighters on this planet and a fucking killing machine on two feet? you have no idea what you are talking about, dude.

Are tattoos soi?

If he actually makes this happen win or lose he deserves some time added to his 15 minutes.

>best fighters on the planet
>had to be gifted a win against DJ
wew lad have sex

So you are saying he could go up one or two weight divisions and stand a chance against any of the top ten? I mean he is fucking good and my favourite fighter of that division but come on. Also I could fuck him up cause he just had shoulder surgery RIP

If you aren’t a gangster, ex military or convict you have no business getting tattoos.

Im purple belt in BJJ and im fit. I think i have some chance against him. Not 50%, more like 15%.

God I hour this happens and Tom destroys that little faggot

That mother fucker was on drugs to “put weight on”. He’s a cheat.

every single fighter in the UFC (except maybe people like CM Punk) is in the 0.001% of the best fighters on the planet, you stupid fucking retard. go join a bjj gym and see how well that goes for you in the first year. then multiply that by a million. thats how it would feel to fight a guy like Cejudo (or any UFC fighter, really) for you.

like this lol

Attached: 1537940836921.png (602x578, 133K)

I remember growing up in the 80s only burnt out meth head bikers got Tats. And criminals. Why do liberal white people go to such extremes to make things shitty?

Like craft fucking beer.

DJ not TJ

Lol,

Tom is so fucking based

settle down beavis and try to score

did I say that, you dumb nigger? I clearly said he could take down ten of average Yea Forums autists without breaking a sweat not go up two divisions and fight other pros. weight classes among pros exist for a reason.
go roll with the best guy at your gym and win first. then imagine what someone in the UFC would do to you.

Neither are trained fighters beyond movie role fighting for cruise. Neither have ever probably been in a fight in their life, though I don't know much about Cruises childhood.

At any rate cruise is stronger by default and could easily out focus him mentally. which is 90 percent of winning a fight.

I want to see Tom buttfucking Justin.

stop being so emotional it’s very feminine

Cruise has little fear and is a madman.

Attached: 154733975334.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

This fight will be horrible
>both will be afraid to get hit
>throw winging punches at eachother from a mile away
>both get tired after just a minute
>hug on the cage and pit pat each other for the rest of the fight

Tom cruise might actually die of exhaustion

This
I remember i wanted to get one when i was 13 or something
I thank God everyday that i didn't do it
Every absolute faggot has a tattoo these days, i would be embarassed to have one

Cruise is doing bjj and did a lot of highschool wrestling. He's not a "trained fighter", but he's levels above Bieber. Even if he just had the movie role training he did he's miles ahead of him. Bieber would be taken down and pounded in the head or choked out within the first round.

You have to be an absolute redditor not to respect Tom

your argument is retarded, Beibs isn't a professional fighter

Is there anyone who *doesn't* support Cruise? Bieber at least deserves credit for arranging a r/l kino centred around his ass getting kicked.

he's a literal twink.

Tom will knock him out in one punch

>Tom Cruise might die of exhaustion
oh boy you do not know Tom Cruise

Dudes Tom Cruise is like 60
If Beiber loses he should unironically commit seppuku on stage

He's nuts

I would be very hesitant to hit Tom's pretty face. In that regard, Tom has and advantage seeing as JB's face is rough looking these days so you wouldn't feel bad for bruising it up.

Early UFC was brutal

lol kill yourself

>grace of xenu vs. some fag larping as a christian
would legit put money on cruise

Tom Cruise has retard strength which is a several X multiplier and religiously keeps himself in great shape

Cruise has good lower strength and his upper body is pretty strong too I imagine.

Attached: tom cruise the mummy-4.webm (1280x690, 3M)

let Kevin James have Bieber. now that's a fight i'd pay to watch.

checked and kekked

Well the guy has a gnostic belief that he is immortal, that explains some of his bravery.

>56 year old man fighting a man less than half his age
I dont need to know tom cruise to know a man that age will have a harder time getting in good enough shape to fight a 26 year old man unless tom cruise has xenu pumping interdimensional steroids into his ass

Tom Cruise will destroy him. He has trained for so many stunts over the years.

That scene was Kino.

and he's also a college wrestler. only issue I see is if they test them before the fight, Tom is 100% not clean.

Cruise would crush him

shut up bitch a normal fit big guy isn't losing a fight to a 5'4 manlet regardless of if he has a gold medal

Why don't more people know about old man strength, I'm twice the size of my dad, and he still throws lumber around like he's 20

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Tom shouldn't accept. He has movies to make, and Bieber is washed up. Tom is the only one with something to lose from this fight.

Imagine if I challenged Tom Cruise to a fight. He would say "who the fuck are you?" That's all he should say to Beebs.

^this

Attached: tom cruise-6.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

If i was a 26 year old faggot that lost a fight to a 56 year old dude i would unironically killmyself

>sends DJ to the B league

Because sois today never had a father figure in their lives, they dont know what hard work for decades does to a man
Bieber would get fucking embarrassed by nearly every metric you could compare the two, other than age

I would not fight Tom Cruise.

Why is Bieber upset with Tom Cruise in the first place?

>t. zoomer that has never watched Prime Pride

because old man strength doesn't exist you fucktard, the only thing that stays when that old is grip strength

Anyone who doesn't agree that Pride>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC is a subhuman

>because old man strength doesn't exist
t. future old man bitch

>college wrestler
he wrestled a couple of years in high school. not like he was a D1 wrestler or a JUCO champion.

You kids are deluded and weak. I've seen what 20 somethings can do today and it's sad.

>not knowing that 50% of the fights in pride were fixed
wwe japan edition

>Tom Cruise
>Afraid of getting hit.

If he's willing to do the stunts he does then I doubt fear of skinny little Bieber is much of an issue.

he's right. grip strength will stay with you until you die but you are kidding yourself if you think an old ass 50+ year old man is going to be stronger than a 25 year old guy who is physically active. Also cardio > strength in fighting and Bieber has basically been training crazy cardio his entire life.

>testosterone, muscle mass and bone density doesn't decrease with age!
ok bitch that is not stronger than his own father

Also Tom is obviously on TRT and if the fight is sanctioned he'll have to postpone use until after the fight.

Boomer strength is real, a 50yo that has been physically active will be far stronger than He looks (e.g. in grip)
Meanwhile Bieber is barely Out of puberty

UFC redneck fangoy cope mode

like said. the combined attributes of a younger man > old dude with a lifetime worth of grip strength

>kidding yourself if you think an old ass 50+ year old man is going to be stronger than a 25 year old guy who is physically active.
If the older guy has stayed active, it's going to be interesting, that is, fun to watch the 25-year-old get destroyed. I'm in my 40s and a bit out of shape and I'm still stronger than guys half my age. How do I know this? I know this because I've moved furniture with them and they are weak compared to me. Now if I was in shape I'd practically be the Hulk in comparison. My parents never put me in a stroller either, sure they'd put me in their shoulders, but I wasn't babied as much as the younger generations and it does build muscle.

You know I'm right,that's why you're mad.

Damn, i remember him running away on segway from bunch of teens.

Do you actually believe you are stronger now than when you were 25?

He was probably high or drunk one night watching Tom Cruise stunt compilation videos on YT and got jealous.

Attached: 15487035482.webm (718x404, 2.85M)

>I'm in my 40s and a bit out of shape and I'm still stronger than guys half my age
cool, now compare yourself to guys half your age who actually lift or stay even semi-active. There is no comparison. .

>I'm in my 40s
Have sex larper

Chad overload
He is like the manlet God

cruise is a scientologist what are you talking about?

Because most old men don't have it, the only ones that do had physically demanding jobs, which most onions dads abandoned. For example, my dad is some pussy lawyer. Sure he makes a lot of money but I've been able to kick his ass since I was 16. My uncles on the other hand, a plumber and electrician, I could never beat in a fight.

Tom wins by submission in the first minute of the first round.

>My parents never put me in a stroller either, sure they'd put me in their shoulders, but I wasn't babied as much as the younger generations and it does build muscle.
unironically what did he mean by this? boomer-science is hard to comprehend

Keep in mind Cruise was head over heels in love with Katie Holmes to the point he made an ass of himself on fucking Oprah, and then his baby girl happened and that was his absolute life he brought up Katie and Suri in every interview and commentary he loved being a family man and a Dad. Homles divorce raped him in the ass and prevents him from watching his little girl grow up. That's the kind of shit that breaks a man, gives him a rage that can't be calmed. Beibs is gonna get his lungs ripped out

>Do you actually believe you are stronger now than when you were 25?
100%. It's a fact. Move heavy things for decades; hike for decades, do push ups, pull ups, swim, eat right; etc, for decades, then match me against a stringy punk who's done the same for a year, he will get hurt. Also throw in decades of self defense, lingering knowledge of high school wrestling somewhat kept fresh through self defense. If you think being young magically makes you as strong as those who have literally trained for decades to be strong, you are the one who is delusional.
And I am not saying anything's easy.

???

>There is no comparison. .
Correct, they'd get surprised and humiliated in just about any field.

>26 prime age man
Last time I've seen a picture of Bieber he looked like a meth addict.

Old man "strength" comes from having the knowledge and experience on how to more effiecently use your muscles to distribute your strength accordingly

Mmmm that ass

>btfo zoomer itt that loves Justin Beiber and hates his father so he spergs out
Oof

Attached: image.png (565x600, 217K)

why the fuck do boomers act like they're anime characters? you don't get infused with extra strength just because you do something for longer

You're going to need a diaper, you're dripping blood all over the place.

Cringe

Me on the left

>you don't get infused with extra strength just because you do something for longer
lol...I love that you think that.

Got nothing, huh?

Ahahahahh this nigga loves justin bieber

Tom Cruise is going to knock you out, Justin

THIS.

YFw you find out it was all Tom's idea all along

why did he let go? I watched it frame by frame and the landing was alright but he just let go

if you're 40 and you haven't already hit your natural limit then you obviously haven't been training properly for as long as you claim

Sure kid.

People doubt this dude but it's true. I worked construction in my early 20s and it was embarrassing how soft I was compared to some of the 40-50 year olds there. Having said that, getting in shape for a movie is nothing like carrying shit 9-5 year in, year out but even then I'm not sure how much of it translates to fighting. When you're older and shit breaks, it stays broken. And you know that.

what does it matter how they fight prime tom was way more kino than prime bieber

Attached: Risky-Business-Cruise.jpg (800x554, 62K)

What level do you need to be to see scientology stands

Theyre senile kek

Did cruise ever leave his prime?

Yeah but is also a classy bro tier chances are he would go easy on Justin to make it an entertaining fight and then leave some pamphlets about how Scientology can make Beibs a better person in his locker room. Cruise is insane, no doubt but he isn't unhinged, unless Justin goes full retard and talks shit mentioning Suri Cruise isn't going to actually hurt a guy half his age

Nah, he gave it to much throttle hitting the jump which is why the front came up to far and he landed entirely on the rear wheel which lead to the handlebars being ripped out of his hands when the bike came down.

>will have a harder time getting in good enough shape to fight a 26 year old man
Cruise has never in his life been out of shape tho

it's not even worth it if tom cruise somehow lost to this faggot his entire body of work would be looked down upon

>thinking that training to film 20 second action scenes is the same as training to compete in a cardio-based sport like mma or boxing

>Tom is 100% not clean.
fucking onions

thats her stunt double, notice how her jaw doesn't make a 90dg angle

Imagine thay if you were a high enough rank in a religion, you got a stand. What would his stand do?

No, old people do not play sports because of injury. Unless Bieber can injure Tom, he is done.

>135lbs
>Murder anyone
Weight classes exist for a reason, homo. The guy probably hits like a mosquito

What the fuck is he doing? I thought Tom Cruise had dignity?

That's boomer boxing thinking. Weight classes matter at the top level of combat sports, but anyone in the UFC midget division could kill you.

Cehudo is notable because he keeps fucking shredding people who are far heavier than him. And not judge's decisions, either, he definitively fucks them up.

>Boomers can't fig-
youtu.be/8Znl0DFSZ-0
Age doesnt mean shit unless you need assistance in your day to day life.

Tom Cruise is over 50, you fucking dopes.

This

It turned out the black guy was over 50 as well, though.

I want Justin buttfucking Tom.

nothing says "I am a badass" like beating up an almost 60 year old man

>mfw imagining tom cruise coming into the ring, loads his arms up like cavill in that bathroom scene and give bieber a wink and a smile before knocking his ass out

Attached: 1545470633605.jpg (634x815, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QxOcihIIggk

post yfw tom wins via banana split submission

>Tom Cruise (El Hermano) steps onto the scene
>"I see you've been making yourself busy... brother."

Tom is going to accept it and throw the fight, after his win and JB will start shilling for Scientology saying it helped them make amends and thar he can learn alot from Tom, thus the next generation is indoctrinated through cultural icons (beibs is washed up now but alot if kids grew up listening to him, L.Ron Hubbard's acolytes have been trying to do this for ages now, they gave Beck a career in the 90s when everything was experimental and bizzare, they tried taking over sitcoms with that Earl Show, Kevin Jame's shit, everybody loves Raymond they covet what ((they)) have and want the same for themselves)
Justin Beiber's prime was a decade ago

I'm disappointed in you fags for hyping this. Cruise is our guy, we shouldn't be supporting him doing some celebrity bullshit. UFC fights are CM Punk/Logan Paul tier.

>Justin Beiber's prime was a decade ago

His physical prime, numbnuts.

>muh old man strength
Are you people actually a bunch of senile boomers or DYEL zoomers that get ragdolled by their dad because they've never done any physical activity to think 'old man strength' is real? A man in his 50's is virtually always going to be physically inferior to a man in his 20's unless the boomer is on steroids; it's basic physiology.

>Move heavy things for decades
There's been innumerous studies that show that after 3-4 years of lifting gains become completely negligible. There's no difference between someone training 3 years and 30 years. An older person is also going to have significantly lowered testosterone and all the disadvantages that accompany that. Nice try, grandpa.

This what the fuck
Cruise is gonna get tired right away and get bodied. There’s a reason athletes peak in the 20s-mid 30s. Time is not kind to bodies. Tom is fit for his age, but he’s old now.

your average 16 year old rugby player in new zealand would rip your head off you daydreaming boomer

i'm willing to pay 19.99 for the on demand streaming of the fight.

i just want to see the twink bleed

>Thinking that a guy known for running in every movie he has been in since 1983 won't be able to train for a cadio based sport
>Thinking that a guy who works out constantly and uses his body to make a living won't be able to take on a kid who smokes pot all day and sometimes gets arrested for drinking and driving
He isn't going up against Chuck Liddel here

Attached: 1560214466379.jpg (540x489, 99K)

he's a Christian or is just a phase?

Attached: 12451.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

There's no fucking way Cruise isn't taking testosterone replacement therapy and stem cell, treatments, though. Have you seen him?

he's based as FUCK

Bipolar disorder in conjunction w/ prolonged use of methamphetamines.

>all these zoomers thinking bieber would win just because tom cruise is old

Attached: 1546403466499.png (472x785, 155K)

Sure, of course. I was just responding to the delusional boomer who thinks that he can compete with men in their physical prime because he does push-ups and goes on hikes.

Damn.. that's some cold hard truth and explains everything about the lad.

What went wrong? Besides the meth.

Attached: 1560281185767.jpg (620x448, 47K)

this isn't from the mummy you faggot KEK

That was his physical prime he is like the musical Mulkuley Coulkin

Attached: DlyB8bFXsAs8K9h.jpg (300x300, 20K)

wow. that was retarded, wasteful, and very dangerous to do a chest bump

no u

It would make so much money. I barely pay attention to UFC/MMA at all and I'd gladly pay to see Cruise beat the shit out of Bieber.

No shit he is roided out of his mind

Cruise is already a -200/-250 favorite depending on the bookie

Just a phase. Apparently he's part of this meme generic born again church in NYC that a bunch of celebs are "members" of so they can claim to be Christian and get the family-friendly sponsors.

kek is this real? I swear I can remember seeing pics of him looking pretty muscular just a year or two ago... what the fuck happened

what a man

You can. People just rarely seem to suplex anymore. You gas out way much faster that way. Just grapple the dude and mawl him. Smesh if you will.

LONG LIVE SACRED GERMONEY

Should I watch this movie?

>could murder ten of us in a matter of minutes
Henry is smol. He's a smol killing machine. He wouldn't stand a chance if 5 normal sized men just swarmed him. Not a lot of people would. When he takes one of us down another puts on a steel toed boot and kicks him across the room. Not rocket science. You don't know shit about mma rofl

>Henry Cejudo is 5ft4 and 135lbs and he could murder ten of us in a matter of minutes.
Nah, irl there are examples of professional MMA/UFC guys getting jumped and they get their ass kicked because all the training in the world doesn't make up for the fact that there are 5 of them and 1 of you.

Beiber is a tall, insecure wigger who trains boxing constantly and stays in really good shape. It's not a good idea for Cruise.

Easy money.

its trash but I liked it

Tom cruise wouldn't feel bad, the man is insane and after being directly challenged to a fight will give everything to ensure he wins it.

Nobody in this thead knows shit about fighting.

Attached: 89f.png (777x455, 424K)

Place your bets lads

Attached: 1560826293359.jpg (618x409, 95K)

I hope Based Tom punches that loser Bieber right in her vagina.

I'd say 30-35 is potentially prime time for most men, especially in terms of fighting.

Beiber has probably done all sorts of drugs, and have easy access to steroids from all his crackhead hangers on

Cruise is a religious nut so probably won't consume anything that's unorganic

holy shit
they are both tiny

Attached: 1401567306662.jpg (1336x1764, 475K)

For a manlet Cruise at least has presence and charisma.

Bieber fought Orlando Bloom? Damn, the kid got som experience going into this

yeah, he could be the CEO of the Lolipop Guild

BtS material suggesting quality adventure flick.

Everybody will want to watch. You don't have to be a normie to want to see this.

Dat Manface

>old man's gonna get beat up by young man

They said the same about the McGregor vs Mayweather fight

How do we make the ultimate kino undercard happen?

Attached: 98c43940fb6a967a7d1043ea243d6512.jpg (597x898, 70K)

>based devout Christian with the power of God behind him vs a new age pagan old man
Justin has got this in the bag

i hope bieber wins just for the butthurt on this board

it hasn't even begun

>zoomers think they have advantage over an old man with experience

youtu.be/_HJiOc-qNik

which drug gives JB the power of God? is it the ketamine, heroin, crack cocaine or xanax?

I'm only one year older than JB but I want his ass been destroyed by Uncle Tom.

Justin has no thetan power, Tom has enough to mind fuck half of California and ignore some laws of physics

Truth, my old man could armwrestle me just about up until the cancer got him

why would you do this? if you lose, you lost to an old man, if you win, you are piece of shit who just beat up an old man

Attached: 1518218051410.png (485x443, 30K)

>strollers
What did he mean by this?
Are we ascending into the realm of boomerbroscience?

Wasn't this guy a former pro boxer?

Post body and face

the body of Christ

You stop working out
You stop being fit

It's over for bieber

Attached: musclemorph__tom_cruise_by_dolphinbad.jpg (500x609, 175K)

JUST

Bieber is not 5'8, for fuck's sake

26 is the new 60. Older people are much stronger and healthier.

yes he was

See

thats literally the entire science behind what people call "exercise", genius

>HEY HOMIE

Fight? To fuck your money maker face to some ugly kid ruined by a roid cycle and nigger friends?
I hope Tom ignores that kid

is that my briefcase?

lmao that scene always gets me

if i can watch Tom beating the shit out of Bieber LIVE that would make me so happy

yeah and that exercise will eventually lead to you peaking especially when paired with an ageing person out of their prime

Yea Forums is infested with delusionnal boomers.

Doesn't matter your anecdotal evidence.

With equal training you peak in your twenties and decrease after that.

All of you deserve to be put in the ring with a 19 years old mike tyson

Attached: 1559936801736.png (497x576, 212K)

>Petition on the Sun has 89% of people betting Cruise would win
Bieber is a skinny manlet who has a trillion dollars - it's actually pretty embarrassing he's not ripped as fuck considering manlet gains are like x100.

on the contrary, he should take the challenge and teach the zommer's idol some manners,
can you imagine how many people will flock to scientology after he smashes bieb's face?

Age is only one of many factors when you step into the ring, kid.

both of them are literally 5'6

It doesn't have to do with being actually stronger, it's about knowing what you can do and determination. It's the experience. Old man strength is basically just the old guy going full out when the younger often just hesitates. It's a bit like work. Ever been at the job and some guys were confronted with some problem or worked slow and then some older worker went like move asside bitch and pulled through with an attitude? That's old man strength.

old man strength is now guys who have worked at a job longer knowing what to do? who fucking gave you a lobotomy you absolute cunt

He was never muscular lad they were all Photoshopped

Yes, old men strength is experience with guys who lived longer and know what to do. I could beat up 10 zoomers at the same time. Because I'd go in for the kill pow pow pow and they'd freeze up.

Tom doesn't need that type of publicity, specially from a kid with obvious anger issues and a negro bravado environment
It's obvious why he is into all that UFC crap that pushes food disorders, steroids, and bad attitude.
Justin is JUSTed beyond repair

Attached: cruise-bieber.jpg (1200x664, 110K)

You've clearly never witnessed old man strength before.

Doesn't Justin Bieber have the physical prowess of an underwear model? Why would he challenge a dude who's been in triathlon mode for like three decades.

Having to use a step to reach the top shelf is a performance enhancing drug Pablo Cantreachfar.

Lol, no, they are the best UFC fighters. that's it.

lmao

Stunt to associate his name to Tom Cruise in the news
He is doing literally nothing while Tom is balls deep into top gun 2 and 2 new mission impossible movies

Attached: 5vbdYGu.jpg (1280x1920, 420K)

that's why he should go inside the den of the beast promoting all this degeneracy and rip it out in front of million of viewers, and then give his monologue

also stamina. my father is 73 and still walks 50km over four midsized mountains in under 15h.

Not at all
Tom Cruise doesn't have to proof anything to some twink wigger

And balls deep into elizabeth olsen, no doubt. Based Cruise.

What's a good site for placing bets

wtf cavil just went super sonic mid swing

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

Bieber is a manlet

Start a rumor that Dinklage fucked Warwicks wife?

That's thing. Imagine your dad knowing what he knows and having the body of a young athlete. He would dominate most younger people. Take women, if you would put the mind of a man into a female body and the mind of a woman in a male body the man in the woman's body would still win most likely. I used to kickbox and helped to prepare some giant horse chick for competition. Went into the ring with her and she was literally confused of someone pushing her back into the ropes. I didn't even try that hard, she just wasn't used to resistance.

Tyson is 52. Could beiber beat him?

And a faggot.

try 16

youtu.be/JplRSJr8K-g?t=329

Ok ok one minute because this thread is derailing and I can already see the pattern
IS THAT YOU, VPN FAG? YOU SICK MOFO

Warwick vs Mike Matei
I would pay for that

the zoomers in these threads are embarrassing themsemselves. If this goes ahead cruise is going to fuck that little faggot up.

Beiber is going to be singing his faggot songs from a wheelchair after Cruise is done with him.

I'd like to believe the zoomera in this thread are baiting but they've proved too many times already they're the most retarded nigger tier group of people to ever exist.

You are assuming zoomers like Bieber, lad
And that's a stretch

I wish cruise would beat all their virgin asses to a pulp while he's at it.

>lad
You need your throat cut you little fucking poofter.

>have become
always were

Attached: 1524445807.png (1381x1080, 538K)

His police report says otherwise faggot.

And Canadian

Those weights need to be wrong by easily 20lbs both

>t.bieb