Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: lolita.jpg (518x800, 163K)

Sneed weed

very
based

i have this on my kindle should I read it?

Attached: unf.jpg (493x847, 69K)

holy shit

Should I call Pizza Slut or Domiho's?

It's pretty mediocre
See above ;^)

how do i get a cute loli gf?

eat your vegetables, be a good boy and say your prayers every night and santa will bring you one this christmas

Will we ever see the video that Dominique Swain sent to the director that got her the role?

Attached: tumblr_mlwkqlKTxG1r51ppzo1_500.gif (480x265, 1000K)

hot
this is shopped, right?

Why do girls pretend to like this movie, but when a guy who is in their 20's talks to them they call him weird, freak and shit like that?

>shopped

why would it be shopped?

soft, sexy thicc legs doesn't seem age appropriate

what did we do to deserve little girls bros?

mmm I want to bend her over and eat her ass

She seems to be late 11-12, just the right age to start getting curves.

It isn't what you think it is (fap material), but it's a great book.

who doesn't really?

Because there's a double standard
But is this bad? No.
Young women who want to fuck older men don't brutalize, rape or traumatize them, stunting their devolpment and fucking them all up forever.

>Young women who want to fuck older men don't brutalize, rape or traumatize them, stunting their devolpment and fucking them all up forever.
Neither do most men, stop falling for feminist propaganda.

so what you're saying is, it's okay if she consents?

literally a roastie meme with zero evidence.

just stop being ugly

They want chad to do it.

Just wait till you see her bunghole

brehs

Attached: maisie_dek - BwhcIkSFM-i_BwhcIhBlxqK.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

based sticcfu

It's not all cases, but sure typically in an adult/minor relationship, there is a power dynamic in the adult's favor (this goes for adult women with minor boys as well). In societies where touch between all people is very common and a sexuality affinity based off of merit or fun is the nomenclature (Eskimos are a very good example), there's a very high confidence in the citizens and relationships between adults and minors is treated one of two ways — either it just is, or it's made fun of since you may be doing it as a last resort due to not being a good enough hunter to pull in adult women. In these societies, trauma is not at all common.
t. I study this and you obviously don't.

Attached: 1557299107128.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

whos that cunny

Why do you care about roastie opinions?

Prime breeding marriage material

her tite pinkycunny should be tastier

so lanky :3

So we can blame the current society

I can't wait dude

She looks like she makes livestream kino.

I mean, yeah. Even if you don't know the science, the brainlet take on "we used to do it all the time" is still technically a valid stance. There were even more power dynamics back when we did though, there was less pressure on the sexual aspect of a relationship and people would more often than not wait until the younger was ready in their own words, it wasn't done (for the most part, but it definitely happened) out of perversion, yadda yadda. At a certain age, everybody was treated as a useful piece in either the game of continued life or in royal/tribal power dynamics. The power dynamics now are, and this is subjective just coming from me, more sinister and perverted, but at the end of the day there are people that are just attracted to who they're attracted to and society has collectively turned what is brushed off in more confident societies as an ultimate shame and worthy of castration. The West is too harsh about it.

Attached: 1559630175343.gif (405x429, 39K)

What did Vanity Fair mean by this?

is okay to lust for lolis, fap to them, and maybe pay for their sexual services, where available
however, getting in a relationship with a much younger woman is always creepy and abusive, due to the power inbalance. that shit should keep being illegal and frowned upon by society

Then it must be a phenomenon solely present in white populations.
Hmm.

prostitution is way worse than a stable relationship.

>getting in a relationship with a much younger woman is always creepy and abusive, due to the power inbalance
This is such a meme, it's only a problem if the man uses his power in an abusive way, if you believe that power imbalance is enough to disqualify a relationship than you must be against all relationships between men and women, because the male will always be in a position of power, women can never be equal to men.

post more lolis

prostitution is the more honest possible way of having sexual intercourse with a fellow human
it's fucking ridiculous that it's still illegal in some places

Lefties fuck off

>and maybe pay for their sexual services
>getting in a relationship with a much younger woman is always creepy and abusive, due to the power inbalance
This is hypocritical. A monetary exchange reeks of power dynamics. A relationship itself has its imbalances at any age, so it depends entirely on how it's imbalanced (like any other relationship). The key motivator in the arguments here has 100% to do with either abuse or power dynamics, and not solely on a confined relationship where neither of these occurs. Let's say for example you're 30 with a partner who's also 30, you're introverted and they're extroverted and you're both attending a party or social gathering, the extrovert will have the upper hand in this case. As well, being introverted may also mean you don't speak your mind at home in private with them, which makes the decision-holding power theirs. I'm not saying it's not almost always the adult that has the power, because they typically do, but power comes in many forms and even a 15-year-old minor has more than likely found where their power lies with lonely or even perverted/hostile adults. It's an extremely nuanced issue.

Attached: 1557406364312.gif (800x941, 834K)

that's what the jews brainwashed into your tiny pea brain.

if you give people the chance to abuse, they WILL. there's no intrinsically good or bad people , just people that haven't had the chance to take advantage of others

she needs to get BLACKED

Based

reported to the fbi for not giving source

Jannies allow tranny LGBT threads to be up for days but this will be deleted soon
Oh no no NO NO HAHAHAHHA

I dunno man. I fapped to a certain sofa molestation scene several times.

it is illegal if i fap to this? is it immoral?

laws exist to be questioned and a man lives by his own morality