Henry Rollins is a self-hating closet homosexual devoid of any talent who has no business in front of an audience...

Henry Rollins is a self-hating closet homosexual devoid of any talent who has no business in front of an audience. Thoughts?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=gqJtVofIbrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correct. He may be a bitter loudmouth but u gotta realize he is a little retarded.

You think he's in the closet?
Would explain a lot I guess.

You're projecting.

When i was a teenager i used to listen to the spoken word track "Family Man" daily
Stop saying about things "wtf thats stupid!" as if you are surprised you are not the target audience.
HR is for spergy angry white working class teenagers

No shit. He was lucky he got absorbed into Black Flag. Somehow lightning struck twice, landing him on the D- or E- or F-list.

youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM

GET IN THE VAN

I kind of look at him like the original Joe Rogan in how he spouts a bunch of really low IQ garbage that normies eat up for some reason. The only difference is that Rollins is actually attractive, did something with his life that warrants him being famous, and is generally just kind of a cool closet fag. I wouldn't want to hang out with either of them, but at least Rollins doesn't give me an immediate migraine every time he opens his mouth. Plus Rollins was in Lynch's best film, so gets an automatic pass.

Nearly everyone in punk were worthless piles of shit. What's your point?

say that to my face bitch

Attached: ggallinrocknrollmusician_6315.jpg (300x225, 16K)

lol even gg thought henry rollins was a prick

>even gg allin thinks you're an asshole
dios mio

Someone post the pasta

Hey, this is Henry Rollins. I was in a band in the 80s that everybody says they like but they don't actually listen to. I'm a vegan, man. Can you handle this? Brace yourself, because I'm about to beat you down with my basic bitch political opinions stated with a determined intensity. You won't be able to handle my conventional majority views stated monotonously over some bland hardcore guitar riffs. See, I'm a punk rocker, but I'm old now, and wise. Being older means I'm smarter, even though none of my positions have changed since I was an edgy teenager. Can you deal with that, America? I think masculinity is dumb. That's why I make tough-guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity. I regularly donate to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I really can't stand Southern poverty. Hopefully we can wipe it out one day. See, I'm a white guy, but I can't stand white guys. This is a brave, bold statement I shouldn't be making. I might lose friends and social capital for saying it. Sorry if that burst your bubble honky, but that's just how it's gonna be.

Isn’t he a jew?

>Childhood is thinking Henry Rollins is a tough badass.
>Adulthood is realizing he always was an autistic leftist who never grew up.

>Homosexual
And?

Based Rollins triggering incels even in the year of our Lord 2019

This isn't television and film lmao eat shit retards

>Rollins triggering incels
he IS the incel
youtube.com/watch?v=gqJtVofIbrA

Attached: 12331530555731.png (243x227, 75K)

can you handle that america?

Pretty much correct, he's been getting by on verbal diarrhoea since the start.

>nobody actually listens to Black Flag

opinion discarded

whose autism is more powerful?

Attached: 20060305_051442_0305aejello.jpg (268x350, 17K)

Jello's tism is so strong even he can't contain it.

Attached: rollins.png (655x628, 151K)

His He never died movie was great