Malaz

Cast him
then cast tavore

Attached: karsa-orlong.jpg (900x1272, 175K)

WITNESS ME

Attached: Dwayne-Johnson-Hercules-DM.jpg (970x647, 58K)

God what a great series

I'm on Bonehunters right now, can't put this series down. I need to see Karsa kill some gods.

isn't he supposed to be 8 foot tall and built like a space marine? I honestly think you'd have to use CG and practical effects, on someone like Dave bautista. not that we'd ever get karsa orlong on screen, people would go apeshit over the rape. imagine normies faces when karsa and his buddies spend that night raping the other village. it'd be fucking hilarious

apparently the authors almost finialized selling the rights for a TV series that would be a bit smaller in focus, that would focus on Tavore and the forming of the bonehunters and their story onwards

which i could see working, but i would hope they start with the chain of dogs with coltaine introducing a lot of characters through that while tavore is in unta becoming the adjunct, then could end the first season with what happens to coltaine and it would shake up normies like neds execution

but anyway that deal fell through because of the harvey weinsteen stuff

i dont think the rape would stop them putting him on screen, especially if they showed his whole journey
femnists would be torn cos hes a great character but he starts off like a literal villian

but yeah afaik the teblor were basically giants, so they could do him on screen easier than lots of the other races
which is why i think they chose the tavore story to focus on to start with, not a lot of serious CGI and practical affects needed in the first season at least, its pretty grounded
like you would have the warlocks and some magic
but all the main characters are essentially human
if they started with gardens of the moon theyd have to do a shit load of magic, giant demons small demons animated puppets giant hounds dark elves in a floating castle magic swords jaghuts and 5 dragons on and on

i think starting with tavore would work

cant wait for based undead autists

imagine a race with such autism that they think the best way to win their war is to make themselves all into skeletons so they can war forever

Attached: Tool_by_dejan_delic.jpg (752x1063, 237K)

i think they nailed the jaghut look with the zandalari trolls from WoW

Attached: b1d356047bde409a54dc54f35a615ce2.jpg (564x744, 60K)

I'm waiting for this one

Attached: Black_Company.jpg (670x385, 67K)

>A TV show based on the Black Company is under development, with David S. Goyer as executive producer. Eliza Dushku will also produce and play the Lady.[3]

i havent read them
worth a read then?

For Karsa, maybe Dave Bautista.
For Tavore, I'd pick Mackenzie Davis

>Mackenzie Davis
i think shes too old/tall
at least at the start tavore is low 20s isnt she? younger than ganoes and he was early 20s when he went to genbackis

>femnists would be torn cos hes a great character but he starts off like a literal villian

I love the fact early Malazan is based on author's roleplaying campaign and you can SEE when a player maker certain weird decisions that don't really make sense narratively. Karsa entire journey feels that way.

>worth a read then?
yes. if shit gets too weird stop after the first trilogy + silver spike to finish it off. after that they move to fantasy india and stakes escalate.

Attached: ha you thought I was the lady.jpg (395x517, 24K)

I'm more interested in who would be Tattersail. She's described as positively THICK in the books.

>Eliza Dushku
That's not how I imagine my Lady

lol wait so was early kasa just erikson fulfilling his rape fantasies?

Attached: karsa.jpg (1363x2048, 282K)

she would be cut, i dont think they would show pale except for silly flashbacks

I don't think you can because of the whole Silverfox thing. Then again, that's the main problem with Malazan considering everything feeds into something else.

Attached: Silverfox_2.jpg (1000x787, 126K)

yeh sure but if they stick to telling tavores side of the story and dont show much of genbackis, silverfox is also not super relevant

>brown
>thick
YES