Is this the most inventive and endearing indie movie of the decade?

Is this the most inventive and endearing indie movie of the decade?

Attached: don't stop shooting.jpg (342x428, 61K)

just watched it like 2 days ago, was pretty great

Felt like it was a shit movie in the first part, but man, the overall movie was really good

>it was a shit movie in the first part
Was that not the point?

Obviously this once since it has a lot of those pretentious accolade quote thingies that are surrounded by leaves or whatever they are

Is it a better movie now?

Attached: 220px-Kamera-o-tomeru-na-japanese-movie-poster-md.jpg (220x315, 39K)

Gooks can't make good movies

I don’t know, but it’s certainly a better cover.

no budget features get me hard.

not nolan though. Nolan is a hack fraud.

good movie

Attached: C5F79313-9336-4F58-8B0D-2934255D9522.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Innovative yes but boring still. I think that it could be better if remade by a western production mostly to get rid of most of the tackiness.

the west needs to stop remaking things altogether. it’s pathetic how they can’t think of any original ideas for themselves.

Wrong

this movie made me so happy

>the best zombie comedy movie since Shaun of the Dead
Woah now THATS an endorsement.
Is it just me or does the guy in this poster look like Mac from IASIP but Asian? Is this secretly project badass?

>I think that it could be better if remade by a western production mostly to get rid of most of the personality.

it's like 3 movies in one. pretty good imo

because the east is a beacon of originality..

the payoff doesn't really excuse how shit and boring is the first half of the movie
it surely has heart, but that's not enough to make a good film

So its like Why Don't You Play in Hell but zombies?

It’s like why don’t you play in hell, but good

Thanks for making a thread on this OP, I didn't know it existed. Keen to check it out, looks cute.

It's a terrible Oh-so-meta last year film student concept that could be a semi-acceptable 20 minute short but overblown in a full feature.
But of course, it's "foreign" and for a lot of you brainlets that means it's bound to be somehow better.
And you know what else? Train to Busan? Would be considered an average zombie movie if it came from Hollywood.