Have they just given up on having any kind of storyline? Jay and Mr...

Have they just given up on having any kind of storyline? Jay and Mr. Plinkett's wedding was the last story thing they did. Are they just too lazy to come up with anything or is there no interest? I always liked that stuff.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFXFvYeP8Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The reviews are getting kinda shit too and are coming off as very amateurish. They don't seem to give a shit anymore.

They've been doing this shit for more than 8 years. Of course they don't give as much of a fuck anymore.

>Have they just given up on having any kind of storyline?
Hopefully. That shit as always terrible and nobody cared when they or anybody else did it.

Why would they? You faggots give them free patreon money anyway.

This too. Even BOTW is mostly lame now. They need someone like Mac there to give them a little spark.

The storyline was always cringe.
But this video was boring. I felt like Jay was embarrassed about discussing Chucky with Mike, even though Mike was willing to indulge him like he does Star Trek.

Jay still seems to care. Mike just fucks around and sounds like a dumbass for a half hour.

Max Landis was suppose to be the priest for the wedding (something he planned for a long time) but he never returned Mike’s calls and Max was metoo’d.

Because of this, Mike became very depressed and disinterested in skits.

It should have been a re:view of the original and a second part talking about the remake. And instead of Mike (who clearly doesn’t want to be there and doesn’t give a shit about Chucky) they should have got someone who did and had more to say.

It takes too much work and planning. And they lack the energy and interest they use to have.

It's what you faggots get for donating to their patreon. Now they don't have to work at all.

What do you want from a couple of middle-aged alcoholics milking their pay piggies

>The storyline was always cringe.
I liked it. It gave their reviews something different.

The stories were always stupid and didn't take much thought but they were still fun so its fine. Douge still does skits and actually seems to give more of a shit as time goes by and he's been doing it longer.

Remember the evil dead review they did and they made the entire set themed from top to bottom? A they had mr. Plinkett become possessed and ended up dismembering him with an ax? In my opinion they haven't had anything worth watching since that

RLM sucks.

I gave up on their storylines years ago and skip right to the review

>They don't seem to give a shit anymore.
Neither does Hollywood.

Attached: rlm movies make me want to be dead 1517679194153.jpg (455x385, 30K)

The recent Godzilla and Dark Phoenix HitB was good, but before that it was a long stretch of "yeah it's ok I guess". Total background tier.

>The reviews are getting kinda shit too and are coming off as very amateurish. They don't seem to give a shit anymore
>getting kinda shit
>getting
They’ve never known anything about movies, user. They’ve only ever cared about capeshit. See pic related - even the average Letterbox user wouldn’t be caught dead struggling to rush through a Best Picture frontrunner on the very day of the Academy Awards
Meanwhile, they shill every capeturd and NuWars Disney shits out opening weekend...

Attached: 316AEBCB-A4C3-4BDF-AAED-3B1A7403587F.jpg (1936x1936, 234K)

based delusional headcanon

Jay only has a few more years to live, and they thought they should focus on more important things.

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

They do capeshit reviews because that's what their audience wants to see. Marvel movies are gonna get more clicks than some obscure little indy shit they really like.

Three Billboards made $160 Mil, how much do you think fucking Chucky will make?
The point is moot anyway, I don’t care that they didn’t review the film (based on that tweet his review would’ve been shit). It’s just very telling that he’s stuck frantically watching the film that swept the Globes, BAFTAs, SAG Awards, etc on the very morning of the Academy Awards so that he can LARP like he’s part of real film conversations lmao. Dude probably watches 3 flicks a year that don’t have a Funko line released alongside them

Attached: 34469E0E-C451-474C-BFDB-A02BC4945F4D.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It's obvious that this was a low effort review they threw together.
The question is if they can do stuff like this, why not review shit like Alita? They skip over so much shit that is worth at least a half ass review.

>reddit letter media

Attached: 1533387818794[1].gif (413x243, 51K)

They've reached the popularity cap and they're burned out.

They can never be as popular as AVGN, The Nosalgia Critic, or Pewdiepie.

>there was literally an entire Half in the Bag where they discussed how stupid it was to have insane storylines and narratives so they abandoned them

>me personally? I didn't watch the skits at all

Attached: WQln3fYzQis.jpg (320x381, 13K)

People keep bringing this up like it's some devastating slam. It's not. Get a better fucking example.

>DON'T LIKE ANYTHING AHHH! WATCH E;R VIDEOS LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT AHAHHH!!!!

>about to reach a million subs in a month

Their show should just entirely be Stoklasa teaching sidekick about Star Trek

yeah
this seemed more suited to their "quick cuts" thing than HiTB

You ever consider he was just watching the movie and couldn't give less of a fuck about the academy awards?

This, so much this.

that user has been posting the same imagine and making that retarded argument for months now.

It's a shit horror reboot with a played out plot, what did you want them to say?

>>DON'T LIKE ANYTHING AHHH! WATCH E;R VIDEOS LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT AHAHHH!!!!
>This, so much this.

Attached: images[1].jpg (211x238, 11K)

>”oh no, he likes a thing”

Attached: 93C4F43C-5081-4E2F-A445-8653E8274F95.png (1107x424, 601K)

Can you not even reply properly? Is this your first evening on 4channel? I want you to tell me why fun isn't allowed and I'm not supposed to watch anything.

Holy cringe.

Get married

It’s a perfect slam bc it shows exactly how plebeian they are in their movie consumption - even the avg IMDb forum user had seen the most decorated film of the year before the last night of award season. A professional film commentator scarfing down children’s movies left and right while being wholly ignorant of any seriously regarded films is utterly humiliating

I don’t actually believe you’re this oblivious

Attached: 975E556B-2E5D-41B1-8126-360C6196F681.jpg (629x592, 140K)

Cope.

yikes

I'm still waiting to learn about the red stain

you're the only one mad that I like something. It's pathetic really. What insightful shit do you watch, user? CinemaSins?

They did a whole episode telling people to watch an obscure serial killer movie on amazon, how the fuck are they plebs? And aren't you aware the Oscar films are just as pleb and middlebrow as anything? You telling me Green Book is advanced cinema?

This old house.

television and film related, smarmy faggot. Nobody cares that you know how to fix a deck.

Of all the things to complain about ,you want more skits?

Compared to fucking Black Panther? Yes, obviously. Guess which one these manchildren watched and recommended?
Also who gives a fuck about some shlock B movie they came across? Where’s their review of Good Time? Nightcrawler? Nocturnal Animals? Manchester by the Sea? Instead they talk about shit like Venom because they’re manchildren and so is their target audience

Attached: D54142A2-3A87-4BF6-B4D0-A1272F5DE4DB.jpg (810x610, 92K)

And fix your topiaries

You sound upset, what they actually said about Black Panther was that it was a passable Marvel-grade film that wasn't great/fantastic but did its job. You fucking pissbaby. They recommend things based on if they enjoyed them. Why do you people pretend to watch their shows if you can't even remember their opinions? It's like how I kept hearing on here that they were "shilling for TLJ".

I expected them to have more to say instead of just explaining the plot like James Rolfe. Mike almost made an interesting point about the original compared to the reboot before stopping himself.

Good. I always skipped that shit and went straight to the review anyway.

>You sound upset
*Yawn*
*what they actually said about Black Panther*
It’s literally the only Best Picture nominee they reviewed that year because they can’t sit through adult movies that don’t have a post credits scene or Funko tie-ins. They both recommended it, as with every Disney capeshit they go to opening weekend like clockwork
>They recommend things based on if they enjoyed them
They have the taste of literal grade schoolers
>It's like how I kept hearing on here that they were "shilling for TLJ"
Funnily enough they actually deliberately skipped the recommendations segment for TLJ after releasing their video midweek instead of during the weekend like with every other NuWars bc they’re fundamentally cowards and the fact that their audience was divided on it meant they couldn’t come down either way
Stop watching moronic videos for idiots like Reddit Litter Mierda thanks

Attached: 5F77EE6B-0546-4C68-8281-9B2C9D546E91.jpg (720x540, 82K)

Christ, you're autistic. I regret wasting that (you).

This is easily the worst attempt at damage control I’ve seen in months
Slink away, user

>d-d-d-damage control HAHAHA
I'm calling you mentally ill, user. Your post was autistic.

This
Unsubbed

Unraveling like ball of yarn. Lmao
I hope your enjoyment of those dorks bullshitting about children’s movies is permanently dampered by how badly you’re getting BTFO here

Attached: A78053F1-61AC-4FDD-96C6-65DDD7DA0B76.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>They recommend every Disney capeshit
Except they don't, are you baiting?
>Funnily enough they actually deliberately skilled the recommendations segment for TLJ
That's literally a lie.

You sound like an absolutely seething retard.

yeah, you're really showing me. Truly based, I'm sorry I enjoy things. ****TIPS**** ******TRILBY******

What they need to do is a Ghost Hunting show. Where they go to haunted places and record for the night.

They obviously hate movies now so they need something new and fun to do. Mike loves ghosts and its the only thing that will stop him from drinking himself to death with his depression

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 41K)

Obviously it affects the timeliness of their videos to continue the skits, but a funny way they could get around that is to pre-shoot story skits and shoddily edit them in, having ADR lines with the movie name, and then an obvious edit where the lighting and their clothes/hair change slightly

*skipped recommendations

> Last episode Mike can't be bothered to do the bit
> I always liked the bit

Attached: 1557787712798.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Jack has hand aids and it fucked up their schedules since he did a lot of shit behind the scenes. Mike, Jay and Rich barely get along anymore and Rich is sick of building shitty set props. Mike is too busy with side projects behind the scenes to make money. Jay is still pretending he wants to make movies but just lives like a hermit while saving money to make a movie on his own. Don't be surprised if they stop putting out content regularly soon since the celebrity shit they did never panned out, Landis fucked up some things and the whole Caulkin thing was just some stupid ass attempt at going viral.

Attached: ammicoos.jpg (1003x1313, 221K)

Lmao the fact that he doesn't go out of his way to watch whatever the Oscars tell him to watch ASAP actually gives him more credibility. Anyone who seeks out Academy Award nominees as soon as they are announced likely knows very little about film.

nah nigga they need to do a talent hunting show they suck now.

This would be the gold that pushes them into greatness again.

They did but they never released it because it was apparently boring. They talk about it in the podcast they did with Culkin

This is bad fan fiction and I'm embarrassed you spent time writing it.

BOTW is still good. I rewatched a bunch of the newer episodes and they get much better. Didn't care for them on initial viewing but now I have no idea why. They're good.

Boring can be another word for comfy.

Nerd crew are the skits now.

They recommend every Disney capeshit and NuWars that they talk about, Jay mentions this in the Captain Marvel review and says it’s the first time they were split on it. Go watch that and the TLJ video again and see for yourself

>Defends Reddit Letter Media
>**tips trilby**
Dying

>He goes out of his way to watch exclusively childrens’ movies and/or horror schlock AND THAT’S A GOOD THING
Do you also still pee your pants, champ?

Attached: 19B67273-18FC-4A47-A61D-E5F1A8E53A24.jpg (1125x1460, 917K)

>They recommend every Disney capeshit and NuWars that they talk about
No, they haven't. Why are you so upset?

Christ, he looks like Dwight’s more autistic cousin Mose

>ARRRRHHH HOW DARE YOU LIKE RLM NOOO
What am I allowed to watch, Dad?

Repeating a falsehood is not an argument. Watch the videos, there’s no room for ambiguity here
>you’re upset
So this is the power of summerfags...

People don't die from HIV anymore

Kermode, Brad Jones, and Oliver Harper
Nice trips btw

>hey mom I posted it again!

You clearly are upset and they didn't recommend Solo you triggered faggot.

Why did they shill for TFA?

Christ your taste is pathetic.

DAMN, not Solo!

At least I watch films

Attached: 7A18EDE3-A084-4BF9-AAD6-0F598A7C438E.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>THEY ALWAYS RECOMMEND DISNEY FILMS AND STAR WARS
>Okay, not that one
>but here's a picture of a basedboi smile.jpeg
>got em'
What is wrong with your brain?

It's for the better, i started skipping all the skits at some point.

Attached: 1400950897158.jpg (225x225, 7K)

BASED JAY EXPOSING CHADSPAMMER.

They've literaly talked about and recommended all those movies except good time. You ever watch their end year catch up or are you part of the capeshit craving people they make those videos for?

Based half full cup user.

you are the only loser that does.
No one wants it.

That episode had so much soul.
youtu.be/zFXFvYeP8Kw
Capeshit ruined RLM.

>giving a shit about Oscars
>thinking that puts you anywhere above capeshitters
holy hell user that is some serious self-awarness deficiency

Attached: dolphins.gif (320x230, 2.53M)

I think they are using their time to film something else. That's why they recently sold their old tech, and reminded people about their Patreon, so they could buy better tech, for a new project.

I saw RLM here before reddit was even a thing.