I'd like some breakfast

I'd like some breakfast.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

It's 10:31 no breakfast for you
Khlav kalash only

Ijust watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

I don't see how people can be on his side in this scene. Breakfast has to end at a certain time, 1 minute over might as well be 1 hour over, there has to be a hard cut-off. You missed it? Big fucking deal, the world doesn't revolve around you or owe you shit.

Sure thing boss what will it be?

Attached: 1561345361215.jpg (1200x700, 180K)

yeah but in places like this they probably had some already finished and otherwise going to be thrown out

they had to throw in dumb shit like this to make him an actual villan

I understand that, but then others will see he gets breakfast and demand to be treated equally as customers, and then breakfast will go on forever. No wonder most places serve it all day now.

Agreed, he was supposed to be painted as someone who had been pushed around unfairly, yet in this scene, he is the one pushing others around.

Attached: 301qz4rgp.gif (245x245, 500K)

Reminder Sheila has nudes

Breakfast is fucking bullshit. I want a burger and fries at 11am, not some gay egg and cheese biscuit sandwich.

breakfast will go on until they're out of extras, they stop preparing new ones at 10:30. simple as

sir, this is the UPS store. we don't serve breakfast.

I love how lefties wanted this movie to be an attack on white male America but in the end it just proved them right.

But he's not. He's an anti hero.

Sir, this is Chuck's. We don't serve feed.

no matter how much this gets memed and how much they say it's /pol/ I will never fucking see this piece of garbage
why? Michael Douglas
If you can even stomach the living sight of him you don't belong here

NO BREAKFAST FOR TAX PAYING STRAIGHT WHITE MEN

NOW APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR PRIVILEGE

this, people with any sense of efficiency charge off cooked breakfast meals until their sold out or cold. The manager is a lazy fuck

>hasn't seen something
>thinks he can know or call it garbage
you must be full of shit opinions, huh?

go home and make it

>libtard triggered by white male lead
what else is new

McDonald's (at least the ones near me) sell a reduced breakfast menu all day.

That’s a recent thing. McDonald’s realized some people only go there for the breakfast food and that they were missing out on potential profit by not having it available all day.

>I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.
I just read his post and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

Attached: U Mad.png (249x202, 8K)