Let's say ur ethan hawke, its your first "Training Day.Divx" and some based nigga offers you a taste... wat do

let's say ur ethan hawke, its your first "Training Day.Divx" and some based nigga offers you a taste... wat do.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

sherm,dust,pcp,primos,pdawg... DATS WHAT YOU HAD

Attached: merlin.gif (300x245, 504K)

Wish it was still the 90s and I was banging Wino.

SHOE PROGRAM, NIGGA

who are you? John Depp?

PCP is too dangerous to fuck with. Youtube the results and see why. Pay particular attention to the black guy who cuts a hole in his stomach and pulls out his small intestine

Attached: huegle.jpg (320x480, 38K)

fun times

For the longest time I thought the "shoe program" was where they forced inmates to cobble shoes instead of making license plates.

she pretty ^.^

IM SURGICAL WITH THIS BITCH

Ask him if he's ever had his shit pushed in.

Man, i rly didn’t realize how old this was

Let me see that warrant

>watching the censored version
>Eva Mendes looks hot as fuck
>her tits in her topless scene are blurred out
>forgot what they looked like since i have not seen the uncensored movie in years

Attached: 1425658005975.jpg (695x642, 119K)

POO BUTT ASS

Attached: a85f71e022721b9c4ddd5ea8d0a323a8.jpg (1200x510, 45K)

If only there was some interconnected system and a way to search out and share images with others across the world

Black people flip out on all sorts of drugs, why dont nerdy white shut-ins do this sort of thing on ketamine or dxm? they're all dissociative drugs.

its SHU not shoe

my god, what if?

is it possible to use the internet to do this thing you suggest?

PCP is relatively harmless, tried it a few times , these niggers chimping out on it either took a fuck ton of it or mixed it with other crazy shit

Would he really be dead for refusing a hit on the streets?

/pol/ please.

It causes brain damage unlike its superior cousin ketamine, which only possibly causes brain legions in mice at large doses

hell yeah nigaa, hood don forgive

I literally thought that until right now. I don't live in the US though.

>BRAVO DENZEL!
>GO GET THAT ACADEMY AWARD!