Judd apatow

I just saw this guy do a comedy show in ny. Like all jewish comedians he talked about how he was jewish and then complained about trump

But desu he was a surprise guest and i had no idea he was a comedian. I thought he was just a director that posted alot on twitter

What is Yea Forums‘s views

Attached: F4D61010-50FD-443C-8C2B-5BCB7ECC4F62.jpg (330x330, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2NS4WM6pBcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a kike and makes shit movies.

Freaks and Geeks is fucking terrible

dude, weed. and cocks.

Why does he hate trump if trump is loved by Israel?

I’m also nyc. Did you see him at comedy cellar or one of those Greenwich spots? Curious where.

A lot of writers and non-full time comedians will practice material at various small / medium stages.

A minor talent who was gifted a career by Gary Shandling. It's not about talent, and it never will be. It will always be about who you know.

Attached: tv_shandling_apatow1a.jpg (618x410, 63K)

Cuz sodomy jews in the west care about subverting the west. Neocon jews care more about israel than sodomy jews, and Want the goy strong enough to fight wars for them. Both generally want mass immigration. Stephen miller is the only jew i have found against mass immigration

Never made anything that wasn't dated "duuuuude, like we gotta lose our virginity at the party this weekend braaah!!" garbage even though he seems to think he's the modern Billy Wilder.

He's not a real comedian, he was a failed stand up before getting rich writing children's shows and TV. Then he made movies, producing Anchorman and directing his own shit. Then he started doing stand up again and pretends he's a master of the craft, even though he's not that experienced at it.

Comedy cellar. Ya i usually go to places on the off nights to see their test material

He's not a comedian

What a faggot

funny people is his only good work

So basically one famous jew recommending another jew ? More jew nepotism?

It was probably awful

because American Jews are becoming polarized by their allegiance to the Democratic party and their freshmen Congresswomen with their classical support for Israel upbringing, whose unequivocal support is almost exclusively a GOP point now.

>ohh no! he made fun of retarded game show host president?!? waaaaahhhh wahhhhh
kys

Attached: 1274656238594.jpg (450x373, 126K)

It was more like “oh we thought mueller report was going to take him out but then he zooms ahead, and now we”re exhausted”

I hope to the real GOD that Louis CK destroys him somehow in retaliation.

Attached: file.png (970x546, 260K)

Is he still doing that bit about how he likes his daughters bf and was upset when she dumped him, that shtick is alright

Gary Shandlign was a buddist and Judd Appattow is an atheist.

They aren't jewish.

>jews are not an ethnicity, they are a religion
>I will also argue the opposite should it suit me
Away with you, kike.

Attached: 1550343403024.jpg (396x432, 23K)

kill yourself lmao

He's also crying about "muh asylum seekers in concentration camps". I love these people.

I'm not jewish i'm sadly caucasian or celtic descent but i just find it silly when people here go against fellow rational atheists and or adjacent eastern modernist allies.

Abrahamic mythologies are the bane of the earth.

Because these "Jews" aren't really jews. They are Ashkenazi and do the whole "lol I'm a Jude lol" shit but they are about as Jewish as Cher is Catholic. Ben Shapiro made a great video about it

Yeah *wink* *wink*.

>mfw this was how they came up with Dewey Cox's name

Attached: 1515591782498.png (382x297, 121K)

Judd's based desu

I attended a high school production of Chicago that he was also attended. A bunch of teenagers strutting their stuff in lingerie, the subversion was very real

holy based and coxpilled

i tutor his daughter. she's hot af.

I want to hear Louis go in on everyone that abandoned him

>that he was also attended

>see these posts
>wonder what's going on
>first result on google is pic related

Has Judd lost his fucking mind? I know his projects haven't been going too well but this is going to burn him with the comedy scene he's fucking obsessed with.

Attached: oy.png (598x488, 61K)

Freaks & Geeks, Girls, Love and Crashing are all pretty good

Attached: _c22-38-359_l_1.jpg (1024x820, 65K)

>Louis CK is all fear and bitterness now
>He can't look inward

This is partially true though. Not so much that the material specifically is offensive or unfunny, but seeing as Louie built his brand on doing introspective comedy, it's a letdown that he's not trying to make his life his act any longer and is just doing easy observational material about external stuff. Especially now seeing as he had a lot happen to him. He's not using it.

As much as I love Louie, I think it's a massive cop-out and he's being a hack and a coward.

I think it's because he is somewhat remorseful, but not enough so to make it funny without making it offensive, and so he's just hoping to move on. And I think it's a huge missed opportunity. Not to do some social good. But for his act. He could have taken the next step off the back of this. But he's just retreated into his (masterful) craft and chosen easy stuff. He's gone way backwards.

And alternately, if he can't work out how to make what happened funny while still reconciling with the people he hurt and trying to better the culture in a progressive way. And i have NO idea how he would go about that, but seeing as he doesn't either.

I think his only other valid option would be to snap and go out in a blaze of glory and just fucking burn it all down, commit totally to ruthless edge and just totally own it all (as a joke (which many people won't get)) and just trigger the shit out of everyone. That would be glorious.

Those are his 2 valid choices and he chose the hack route instead.

That's not true because you coopted his words to suit your narrative. He did not at all mean that he could somehow twist that material into something funny if it was introspective. He's saying the material is off limits and implying Louis is a bad person because of it. That is what is going to get him burned.

Ok, forget i was trying to defend Apatow.
I don't take him seriously as a standup either. I think he's just playing pretend doing it.

But regardless, he's never going to get wholly burnt. He's a very powerful producer. He just won't have respect as a standup and I don't think he had it anyway. He'll still go up when he wants though and everyone will still suck his dick and he'll still have top comic who like him for getting them work, like Bobby Lee etc.

Consider what I said and forget it was about Apatow and remember it's coming from a big fan of Louie's work, Louie, Horace and Pete, I love you Daddy, his big specials, and every clip I could find of him.

He's a fucking idiot.

youtu.be/2NS4WM6pBcM

Horace and Pete was so great i was really excited to see what was next from him in that road but even if he ever gets in good graces with the industry and he can keep making scripted stuff the evolution he was going on will remain forever interrupted and will undoubtedly pivot into something else.

Fucking bummer.

Attached: file.png (612x380, 241K)

I honestly thought this would be good for him and he'd come back with amazing introspective material about it, whether it was offensive or not.

So i'm dissapointed.

But yeah, Horace & Pete was incredible. So were some of the Better Things episodes he wrote, the one where Sam's kids have a funeral for her was one of the best episodes of television i've ever seen.

Louie is unironically woke.

He didn't hurt anyone. He got railroaded.

Not in his own opinion. Go read his apology statement. Which part do you think is disingenuous?

Also consider that Louie himself is a progressive feminist. Shouldn't he live up to his own standards, and not yours?

You sound like a massive faggot.
Wasn't it pretty obvious that he was accused if doing things that aren't even assault? Why should he be remorseful? He had is live destroyed because done cunt thought she could get in on a Twitter trend.

When have they ever done that?

>Why should he be remorseful?
He explains it himself, go read his statement. And whether he should or not is besides the point. He is.

I'm not even saying that he does have to be remorseful. I just think the other option is to double down and use the whole situation for his act in an edgy way. I'd love that to happen.

What an absurd question. Do you think literally all progressive feminists are hypocrites? And that because they are, they should be?

It's like you're not even comprehending what I said and you're only capable of viewing the issue in a 'he's innocent!' vs 'he's a monster and should never work again!' frame.

I also do think that he's shown enough remorse. And he should be able to work. And he should be able to make jokes about school shootings. Try reading my post again and actually understanding it.

Friendly reminder this is a thread about the ilustrious work of Mr. Judd Appatow not some kind of soap box to discuss an alt-right mouthpiece.

I hate the guy recently but 40YOV, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Walk Hard, Pineapple Express, and even Trainwreck are all masterpieces. His next film sounds pretty shitty though

Most from what I've seen. Especially the male ones.

>not some kind of soap box to discuss an alt-right mouthpiece
Yes it is. This is Yea Forums literally the home of the growing movement.

>some kind of soap box to discuss an alt-right mouthpiece.
friendly reminder that a large part of louie's act is about white and male privelage, social justice and other progressive issues and that he wrote some of the best feminist television ever, Better Things, about a single mother and her 3 daughters and her mother and that he is a liberal, he's just not a sjw crybaby and we are not all perfect but that accepting your flaws and trying to improve is part of being a good person and that he has done that.

feminism is a dogma, which by its nature promotes intentional ignorance

Wrong. See second wave 'terfs' vs third wave trannies for an example of contention.

no
feminism is by its nature hypocritical
no defense of it is necessary
it can be disregarded

>dude I’m a comedian now
>dude laughing at painful things is WRONG
He is living a lie

i'm not defending it, but you can't say something with internally conflicting views about many issues, both of which hold weight with different factions, is purely dogmatic. That just doesn't make sense.

Both are mentally ill
Alt-right = truth

the dogma is that feminism has any basis in reality
feminism is a religion, built on a fundamentally faulty premise
that feminism deserves to exist at all is the dogma that dooms it

differing viewpoints under the same umbrella, even if they are both false, are still not collectively a dogma, because they are differing.

That's just basic logic. You can't refute that user. You're being totally illogical.

present this argument to Christianity
it's Dogma is based on the existence of Christ
split it into a thousand offshoots and each of those has its own dogma as well
Feminism's tribes are all built on the same faulty "basic truth", regardless of what little factions their in-fighting then subdivides them into
the Dogma is the root, and the root is a lie
Feminism is a Dogma
Feminism is false

He's also the one responsible for Lena Dunham.

>40YOV, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Walk Hard, Pineapple Express, and even Trainwreck are all masterpieces.
they are shit movies made for feminazis and teen sluts wtf

YOUR MOUTH IS MY TOILET

>jewish comedians
How many butthole, piss, shit and murder jokes did he do? Those Ashkenazi fellas are pretty weird.

>someone other than a Jew trying to be funny
now THAT is comedy

None of the truly great stand-ups have been Jewish. They are either African-American or Alchoholic-American.

They weren't fucking masterpieces, they were stoner flicks.