Movies you watch more than 3 times a year

Movies you watch more than 3 times a year

I’ll start

Attached: 785C024A-0EC0-4AEE-ABFC-081AB2A1E14B.jpg (2211x1683, 605K)

The Mummy
The Mummy Returns

Total Recall, Braveheart, Glengarry Glen Ross, Spider-Man 1/2, Face/Off . . .

Attached: 1561068006924.png (264x258, 56K)

LoTR but I have to fast-forward through any scenes with Frodo and Sam otherwise it's too cringey

>Debo done had his bike for like 3 weeks right

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

I watch The Simpsons seasons 2-8 at least 3 times a year with a little bit of 9 mixed in

>He gonna cry in the car

Chronicles of riddick

My last rewatch of rotk I was dreading some of those scenes but they were pretty good

I had to think what the half Spider-Man meant

The blues brothers

Attached: alright.gif (466x265, 764K)

>fast-forward through any scenes with Frodo and Sam
Gets ya all hot and bothered, huh?

The Thin Red Line

Edge of Tomorrow.

Chef

He has to have this in his contract somewhere. He even said it in TCM: Next Generation.

Attached: 2fvxe0.gif (360x270, 1.36M)

and the sequel is even better

Attached: alienbestPart.gif (600x255, 2.83M)

Attached: image.jpg (360x512, 49K)

I've wanted to show a friend of mine the trilogy for years now but each time I recall the sam and frodo scenes I fail to commit each time. I love the trilogy to bits and watch all three movies several times a year at least, but the first movie is definitely the worst in getting someone to watch. Galadrial and the sam/frodo scenes in the first movies are the worst. Once you get over the first movie the second movie's cringiest stuff is negligible.

>neet shutins can’t handle on-screen friendship
Your life must be rough

I don't mind those scenes, but since my friends are 'normies' I know the first thing that'll come to their heads is 'wow, this is really gay' or some shit.

This

>It's Friday, You ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do
>You got knocked the fuck out, man
Right now? Predestination but I used to watch Friday all the time when I was in high school.

>watch Apocalypse Now every four months or so
>go into autist overdrive for about a week afterwards, larp as the Photojournalist and ramble about shit that doesnt make sense and say MAAAAAAAAN a lot
>get drunk, put on The Doors (The Doors, 1967) and dance around my room in my briefs
>mutter to myself pseudo philosophical things about living a nightmare

Attached: IMG_5924.jpg (380x304, 43K)

Upstream Color

can i learn this power

Attached: MV5BNmExMTkyYjItZTg0YS00NWYzLTkwMjItZWJiOWQ2M2ZkYjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (675x1000, 116K)

After hours
Drive

Training Day
Grandmas Boy
Half Baked
John Wick
Manchester by the Sea
The Road
Master and Commander
Usually one of these or trailer Park Boys is playing for background noise while I putz around the house but every once in a while I’ll sit down and watch them through

This, along with pic related

Attached: everybody wants some.jpg (702x1024, 280K)

Easy.

Attached: MV5BNzVlY2MwMjktM2E4OS00Y2Y3LWE3ZjctYzhkZGM3YzA1ZWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1820x2827, 1.36M)

this movie is good but I hate watching it
makes me feel like a fucking loser

Attached: screen-shot.png (780x431, 376K)

american psycho

Attached: hkk9x1852rp11.jpg (2560x2560, 339K)

That's why you need to get drunk while watching and pretend to be a chad for two hours

The Dark Knight

OP, I'm CIA

Attached: 241785.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Bourne Identity.

My grandpa passed about 5 years ago. he watched that movie at least once a week, supremacy once a month, and ultimatum maybe 5 times ever. He and my grandma also loved watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith together, probably twice a month.

I enjoy rewatching them too. Also disaster movies like 2012, Day after Tomorrow, and more recently, Geostorm. I could watch those daily if I had to.

Attached: MV5BM2JkNGU0ZGMtZjVjNS00NjgyLWEyOWYtZmRmZGQyN2IxZjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 135K)

good tip, maybe I'll watch it again

I watched Space Jam everyday for a year so at least 365 times

based grandpa.

I've watched it so much that I can quote the movie so sometimes I pretend that I'm joining in with the bantz

that's pretty cringe bro

I don't care, it's comfy and fun. I don't see anything cringe with relaxing and having a good time

I only said that to try to get a rise out of you. Clearly, I have failed. Good day, sir.

1st episode of Rome
2nd episode of Band of Brothers
last 4 episodes of Breaking Bad S4
last few episodes of Mad Men S3

Based as fuck

Attached: 51Pxy6i3jrL.jpg (357x500, 47K)

Literally the dazed and confused manuver

a weekend after thanksgiving while we put the christmas tree up
between christmas and new years
after jan 6 when we take down the christmas tree
fucking comfy as fuck senpai would recommend

Attached: christmas-vacation.jpg (313x445, 43K)

>Glengarry Glen Ross
I rewatch this a lot too. It doesn't like a movie that would be so comfy and yet it is.

Attached: we_need_to_talk_about_kevin_ver5_xlg.jpg (1104x1500, 334K)