Launches into intense monologue

>launches into intense monologue
>walks out without paying

was it just a desperate ploy to save 44 cents?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 11.04.47 PM.png (2554x1082, 2.86M)

But he did pay.

It was a ploy to have that man save himself

He gave the man 25 cents and a guarantee that he wouldn't murder him. All for a pack of nuts. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

why was he mad that he interied the place?

the peanuts cost .69c, he left the man with the quarter and walked out

call it

You can hear some other change hitting the counter.

What would he have done if that redneck pulled out the gun that he definitely had under that counter and told him to leave? Would he leave and then come back and murder him or just leave out of respect like he did with the fat woman at the motel who stood up to him?

It's details like this that make it a masterpiece. Who knew he was Jewish?

>jewish
ok now i will scratch out my eyeballs

Why was he so fucking upset that the guy married into the store?

He just wanted a reason.

He would stand there and eat the peanuts noisily, grinning. Then he would pretend to leave and come back and murder him. The only reason he left the fat lady is he heard the toilet flush. Someone else was there and he didn't have time to mess with all of that.

call it

Sir?

He was an incel

>The only reason he left the fat lady is he heard the toilet flush.
I never noticed that. Guess I'll have to watch it again.

Did you guys not pay attention? Anton started antagonizing him because he noticed the direction he drove in from. The clerk knew too much

how often do people bet things on coin tosses
using them to choose between A or B sure but they aren't something you would really lose on

He's all about determinism. He doesn't see himself morally responsible for things because events in the universe put people in his path to murder and he's not at fault for that. He choked on the cashews he was eating because he couldn't believe that the guy happened to meet and then ultimately marry a woman who just so happened to own the gas station which put him in a position of being a cashier in that place at that time to make casual conversation with Anton about where he was coming from.

It's why he talks about how he's been putting up for this bet his whole life. His whole life has been a series of choices and events that led to him crossing paths with Anton right there. And that's why he rants about how the coin was minted in the 50's, passed hands from transaction to transaction all those years only to end up right here to decide the fate of this old man.

The coin is lucky. Or it isn't. It depends if you would imbue random, or not random if you believe in determinism, occurrence with meaning.

I'm very disappointed that no one seems to have noticed that the OP's sick dubs match the number of cents in his post.

Anton is on a killing spree and is psyching himself up to ramp up his efforts in the coming days. Fucking with some lone guy in a gas station is a great way to do this. Also Anton had a legitimate concern that his movements were being watched by the clerk, a stranger who could conceivably be law enforcement. But probably not, but still. Here, the coin toss has a logic.

checked and respect

b-b-b-based reply

Attached: 1559024501403.jpg (902x1200, 167K)

Look at the cranial capacity on that guy. Lots of room for neurons. Whatever this fetish is called, it must be high IQ.

Interied?

It's cuckold submission. It's usually about the guy wearing a chastity belt and being dragged along on a leash. The woman then proceeds to flirt and kiss other guys and eventually fucks other guys while the guy can't masturbate due to being in a chastity belt.

It's extremely popular with white male + asian female couples for some reason.

I guess he has low time preference. He's willing to put in the time to make the big cummies.

Which makes it funnier, for all his ranting about fate and destiny bringing them together and the build up to a final showdown with Moss, that Moss dies off camera to a bunch of nameless Mexicans before Anton could even arrive on the scene.

God that's hot.

It's not really about fate or destiny though. Fate or destiny imply preordained events that are always going to happen. Chigurh's worldview is more about how choices made and random events and coincidences lead people to the end of their path.

He wasn't fated to kill Moss' girlfriend. In his eyes, he laid out that he would kill her if Moss didn't give him the briefcase. Moss made the decision to not give him the briefcase and so, just following the results of Moss' choice, he goes to kill her, even though Moss already died offscreen.

Moss' girlfriend was supposed to be the counter argument where everything he's doing is a conscious choice and it's left ambiguous whether or not he actually went through with killing her because she refused to play his game and remove his moral culpability.

>he's never haggled before
Come down to my bazaar stall sometime, user. Will get you a great deal on a rug.