Dude, ghosts, lmao

>Dude, ghosts, lmao

Attached: 1_.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

They sure are funny

Attached: GA_1600s_404x228.jpg (404x228, 60K)

Duge? Dhosyd, haha

Mckenna Grace is so darn cute

Attached: 64792058_365311744002492_5119452765110967752_n.webm (720x900, 1004K)

This show is great, fag
Nellie was best adult and kike was best child

So based, so redpilled
>mfw I see the dance scene

Attached: images (20).jpg (480x305, 19K)

Attached: kenna dancing.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>LOL IT'S POPULAR SO I HATE IT XD
The show is kino. There are hardly any cheesy jumpscares, and the few Jumpscares that exist are perfectly executed. The jumpscare in the car scene in episode 9 was fucking nuts.That 20 minute long-take was fucking perfection. Tbh the only bad things about this show are the final episode (it turns it typical Hollywood LE EBIN GHOST CLIMAX) and some of the acting. People shit on the child actors, but for how much screen time they had and the type of genre this is, they did great imo; it was some of the adult actors that were the main issue.
>Episode 6 (Nellie's episode) was fucking pure drama and horror kino 10/10
>Episode 4 (drug addict episode) was also near 10/10
tl;dr: A great show that was expertly directed and shot, with decent characters and a decent plot. Only issues are some acting and boring, useless soap-opera moments.

Attached: 1507148745664.png (400x400, 190K)

Imagine being a pedo and knowing that almost everyone would pay money to slowly torture you and that you'll never get to act out on your faggy, degenerate fetishes.

i finished this yesterday, and the ending was honestly so weak. was surprised that they all went back to the mom so easily.

and here she is practicing it

cool story bro

Attached: 44716823_1039536669504383_2198909653667020800_n_1.webm (320x640, 1.97M)

Nellie was a fucking QT. Her episode was fantastic and I thought her performance was one of the best of the year.

Cope. I'm sure it's a hard pill to swallow. Consider a cyanide pill instead, I hear those are easier to swallow

cute- OHMYGOD

Attached: 1528508570320.jpg (437x431, 14K)

>cope
you're the one upset, fantasizing about me dying, I'm just chilling here having a good time

Attached: 111662963_1151086734.png (1446x2048, 3.93M)

What did you think of it overall? I agree, the last episode was pretty bad, especially the ending. It didn't even feel like the same show by episode 9. I'd give it an 8/10 personally; it'd be a 7 but there are a few flawless 10/10 episodes that boost the overall rating

gas these faggots

Attached: 1509343633043.gif (245x181, 641K)

>never
I wouldn't be too sure of that, friend.

Yes, never. Unless having sex with an underaged girl is worth getting raped and/or gutted by sharpened tooth brushes in prison, worth having your reputation ruined forever, and worth having to be constantly paranoid for the remainder of your life. Sure. Anything is possible, friendo

Attached: 1560413123601.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Not the same user, but I liked the show overall. I honestly think the ending could be fixed by just removing the happy music they have playing over the ending. The house is an abomination that drives people to murder or kill themselves & then consumes their soul. Don't try to tell me that hanging out in gothic purgatory for the rest of eternity with all the other assholes who died there is actually a good thing.

it really wasn't about ghosts tho

The older brother was kind of a cunt.

Don't come to my turf if you can't handle the heat, amigo.

Attached: westworld-rodrigo-santoro-hbo_portugal.jpg (728x385, 88K)

They acting like it was sort of "bittersweet" because the families can spend eternity together, which sounds nice on paper.. but would be an absolute hellscape. No sex, no entertainment, nothing at all except being a spooky ghost and seeing the same ghost assholes everyday for eternity. They should've been playing the Under the Skin soundtrack after it was revealed what the house does and that the ghosts were actually the real, sentient souls of the people who died there lol, not the happy soundtrack like you said. It really is just an issue with Horror as a genre. The climax of even the best horror movies is the worst part.. except for maybe The Witch. The Witch is the only horror film in decades that comes to mind when I think of a horror movie getting BETTER during and after the climax.

yeah, i'm leaning towards 7 on it honestly. it felt so strong near the beginning, but the resolution to all the mysteries surrounding the house ended up being really lame. kinda made the rest of it retroactively worse for me.

Dropped this after 6 episodes and have no desire to ever finish it

kino isn't for everyone

Yeah. They could have easily kept the same script & just changed the music. The house getting the caretakers to come willingly & die in the house to be with their daughter is actually a really effective & scary ending given their characterization. The series obviously peaks around the Two Storms/Bent-Neck Lady episode, but it still managed to be pretty great up until the final sequence.