Reminder: Piracy is not a victimless crime

Reminder: Piracy is not a victimless crime

Attached: piracy.jpg (640x357, 18K)

ya but i hate the victims so it's a win-win

Attached: 1513801787892.gif (438x363, 2.25M)

t. world government

Attached: borsalino lulz.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Seeing as how the victim is a giant corproation with CEOs who have already too much money. I dont cate

Why is it even called piracy? Pirates plundered ships, this creates a copy and leaves the original intact, how is that stealing

Attached: 1538944267506.jpg (640x853, 89K)

who is even the victim lmao

>moving pictures people deserve their money

It actually is.

Oh, I guess copy-pasting pictures/text is a crime as well then.

I am a victim. I made an album of ambient sci-fi synth music, and when the file popped up online, no one bought from my website and I hardly made any money ($31) from my downloads, and one site which I couldnt block had it downloaded over 1,400 times. I couldnt pay my student debt and had to move back in with my parents and get a minimum wage job.

link to it pls

>sci-fi synth
Play real music live, retard.

No, it’s okay sir. You see, I wasn’t planning on buying this candy anyway, so it’s not really a lost sale! And anyways, it’s only theft of profit for the fatcat CEOs at Big Candy, so I’m not a bad person.

Attached: 3AE33CCA-8563-4655-A0BA-E4AE284964F7.jpg (866x1288, 427K)

I have so much free income because I pirate all my entertainment. It's actually super rad.

Once all LGBT has registered and accepted. We should have anti copyright or open source advocates so they'd fewl safe.

After the registry is extensive. We should round them up using the registry and put them in reserve lands kill them wholesale to be honest.

Victimless crime my ass.

Get rekt cohenberg

Is Elaine a soup thief?

Attached: 1986EBE0-64BC-4FF1-B6E2-5EC266C8FDD0.png (1002x770, 495K)

See, I’m not STEALING this book from this bookstore, I’m just pirating it! That way the original will still be here for someone to buy it. I know the store owners were counting on my money for the product I want, so that they can purchase more product to sell, pay their rent, pay their employees, etc... but don’t worry, I’m sure even if ten, twenty, a hundred other people come along and pirate this book, some sap will eventually buy it. Even though those hundred other people, including myself, should have rightfully paid for the contents of this book because we wished to consume the contents. Who puts a free copy machine in a book store anyway? Retards.

Attached: 718CC75B-8208-4BCB-B68B-1062DEF87AEE.jpg (474x267, 25K)

I don't care. Its easy and I'll keep on doing it.

pumping out shitty TV shows and movies that have mind fucked the american populace for the last half century isnt a victimless crime either.
the punishment for that isnt a fine. its death.
tick tock goes the boomer clock.

Agreed, you wouldn't shoot a policeman and steal his helmet so you shouldn't steal a film.
It's common sense.

it's only theft if the original owner loses possession and can't use the thing stolen for himself anymore

Maybe you could have invested that time into something more lucrative

>its not theft so its not crime
oh so murder isnt a crime because its not theft, destruction of property isnt a crime because its not theft, assault isnt a crime because its not theft

>watch some stuff
>"piracy it's a crime" add
>it's not a crime in my country

Attached: 1560237942799.jpg (640x480, 108K)

Oh, you pirated?
Here is your horrible punishment.
A WORTHLESS LETTER!

Attached: vbc.jpg (719x500, 63K)

Reminder: OP is a faggot and black "people" are NIGGERS

just like rape is a victimless crime.

I mean, after I'm done, she's still available for whoever wants her.

Reminder, you're going to get hit by a truck and killed for shilling for cancer.

thats the point
>its illegal if we say so, so stop doing it!

Sorry it didn't work out man, but come on, did you really think you could put music out online and have it not get pirated? Its the most easy thing to pirate other than pictures. Also relying on this one fucking album to pay for all of your bills is completely pants on head retarded. Ive talked to touring mid teir bands that all have day jobs because being in a band wont pay fot your bills.

In conclusion youre dumb.

Attached: 1560122002159s.jpg (125x124, 4K)

>implying 1,400 would have eactually paid to listen to your bullshit album
they wouldn't have. maybe 30 of that 1400 would have paid, and that's being generous.
also post link, pls. sounds cool so i want to listen, even though i would never pay for it. :^]

Attached: Are you doing your part.jpg (2228x2584, 873K)

This is bait right? The store has a limited stock of the candy. The movie file online can be copied indefinitely. Come up with a better anlogy dipshit.

The day I stop pirating stuff is the day Hollywood burns to the ground

>pent you're entire life pirating television, movies, books and textbooks, music, etc.
>saved at least 10,000 dollars doing this
>invested that money into bitcoin
>tfw screwing over both hollywood and central banking
also fuck jannies

Attached: 1546452581663.jpg (743x800, 136K)

What do you mean? They can just order more candy from the producer, the supply is limitless. Oh wait they can’t pay the supplier because their customer didn’t pay them for the product.

The point is that ordering more candy costs money but pirating does not do any direct financial damage.

>not giving away your early albums to generate name recognition and build a following that can be used to sell infinitely more lucrative products like branded merchandise
Never gonna to make it.

Imagine going to jail and chased across border for internet piracy.

>burgers

You should have picked a better business model.

Why can I still not have Hulu in Canada? And when it's available we all know half the content will be missing. I get that it's not the providers' fault but something needs to be done.

Good. The rich should suffer.

I'm brazilian, I don't care about the law or victims.

This is a great argument. Against you. ALL books should have been digitized decades ago. Most of them are still not because they don't make money. This is a fucking travesty because of capitalism and this anti-piracy dogshit.

Correct, it isn't a crime at all. Pic unrelated?

>not paying for something you were never going to buy in the first place without depriving anyone if their property isn't a victimless crime
Grow a brain maybe.

lmao get a load of this cuck

Would you rather I
>torrent the film, speak well of it if it's good
or
>never fucking watch it
because those are the only two possibilities, dumbfuck.

>food analogy
reddit on the house tonight

>wanting to pay a monthly fee for a service that still forces you to watch ads
good goy

i torrent movies i dont even watch and seed the shit out of them just to make the jews seethe

>i tried to pay my student debt by ambient scifi synth music

and we're supposed to feel bad for you? that's like trying to make a grilled cheese sandwich by growing wheat in your back yard and raising cows

the fuck did you expect?

Attached: man fuck you.png (392x464, 293K)

At the pitance they charge I honestly don't give a shit, I'm willing to pony up it's still much cheaper than anything else.

>I couldn't pay my student debt and had to move back in with my parents and get a minimum wage job
Boo fucking hoo.
I'd like to kick your teeth out, you simpering little faggot.

Based

Just another thread to remind us all that the boomers all have to die.

>Serve you right
Fuck your trannies music

You cant be this dumb.

It costs money to re stock a product.

You'll never have to restock a digital video because the stock is infinite. = No cost

Youd have to re stock a product in a store because the stock is finite. = Cost

Understand now dumb dumb?