I honestly can't think of a movie that aged worse than 28 days later

I honestly can't think of a movie that aged worse than 28 days later

Attached: very high definition.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

that’s because your brain is retarded

you should have stopped with I honestly can't think

Ah em....

AVP (2004)

Looks and feels like shit now. Just watch it.

Attached: MPW-54062.jpg (500x745, 54K)

>this looks good

Attached: shit.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Looks like a normal day

Everything made in bongland looks like shit. They still haven't discovered toothpaste after all

yes brainlet

In what way?

>haha it's one of the best horror films ever made and arguably the best "zombie" film ever made so I hate it! :D xD
mom's gonna freak when she hears about this, dude

Attached: 1560430906037.png (551x548, 445K)

i quite like the dvr aesthetic

>this looks good

Attached: amazing.png (722x656, 350K)

Should’ve never shot on digital in 2002.
Also, name a good Boyle film outside of Trainspottig and Steve Jobs (which is a social network ripoff anyway)
He’s basically a less extreme M Night

Meanwhile, 100 years prior

Attached: 100 years earlier.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

I was just in London and that’s exactly what it looked like user

127 hours, sunshine (dont be cliche and say the whole movie is discredited because of the last act)

You should see an optometrist.

It does look like shit. Good movie, though.

Attached: deaconwaterworld.jpg (200x219, 31K)

It legitimately looks like a British public access show from the 80s

it's perfect for it, gives it such a different atmosphere to just shooting on film
shitty sd camcorders are their own aesthetics and they actually somehow have more soul than digital netflix shit today

>it's perfect for it

the lengths people will go to justify shit in a movie they like

that's because it was shot using the Nokia N70

i knew it was a kino choice before i even watched the film

there's no such thing as public access programmes in the UK

>thinking it was chosen for aesthetic reasons

wew lad

Everything is public access in the UK

>Looks like a Realplayer fucking shit
>Army bad
Lmao put down the crumpet Niles and get your damn country shit straightened out.

>i quite like the dvr aesthetic
>it's perfect for it, gives it such a different atmosphere to just shooting on film
>shitty sd camcorders are their own aesthetics and they actually somehow have more soul than digital netflix shit today
Double plus legit cringe

>army bad

Missing the fucking point by a fucking mile. Horny men who have been cooped up at what they think is the end of the world with nothing to lose want some pussy. Its not about the army being bad, its about the fall of civilization.

there's no way i can articulate the soul of its digital feeling beyond reductive statements like 'it makes it feel creepier/lonelier/less detached', it just speaks for itself and some people might be tuned into it and see it as more than a means to an end

>Men can't think of anything other than getting some puss even during the apocalypse because all men are sexual predators

are you saying there wouldn't be rapists? it's not like literally every man in the film is one.

Isn't it only the beginning stuff they did on cheap digital or is it the whole film, I really cant remember.
I thought it was just the start on the deserted streets that looked like a kid's tv show but now you're making me think it might be all of it

whole film

>girl is about to get raped
>MC shows up and saves the day

I really fucking hate this trope

This is one of the best "Zombie" films to have ever come out. What exactly is not to love about it?

it was shot in SD wtf do you expect

Wasted a kino ending by not having the girl kill him for thinking he was a zombie when he massacres the army guys.

Attached: 28 Days Later.jpg (768x433, 63K)

>zombie in quotes
Reddit gonna freak!

Cillian has some good proportions for being 5'7

now how it actually looks

Attached: 83_9_large.jpg (1280x720, 595K)

There was a scrapped ending where he bled out in an abandoned hospital after he got shot

THERE HAS TO BE A GUVAMENT

>this is 10/10 quality in bongistan

Where are the Muslims?

see

Jim died

Just rewatched this last night and it holds up brilliantly. The SD aesthetic adds so much to the grim atmosphere

brainlet