Why was raimi's movies so good?

why was raimi's movies so good?
because it depicted how lonely man

Attached: 9727f6982a2c485eefe36f2dbaafdd87.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

are

NIGGERS

Heart and soul

tf does this even mean?

Attached: 20190621_221349.jpg (2560x1536, 805K)

It means Spiderman 3 is better than endgame

SOUL

look at that picture, full of soul, just like the movie

How the fuck was Sandman hurt by Harry's rockets?
Sand has nerve endings???????

Correct

Attached: spidermanarp.png (729x740, 1.47M)

Try:

"Why are Raimi's movies so good? I think because they depict how lonely every man is."

Am I weird for loving Spider-Man 3 despite being indifferent toward the first two?

They're great because they have character arcs and story. Peter changes in each film, and each films stands alone.

It's a style of capeshit you can't make now because if you have too much character change per movie, it becomes hard to have cross overs and cinematic universes and shit.

The Raimi spider-man movies can be seen by someone who has never seen a Spider-man movie before, and still enjoyed, while homecoming relies on you seeing Civil War, which requires Captain America 2, and Age of Ultron, which require Avengers, which requires Iron Man, and Captain America, and maybe Thor.

you dont like 2?

>I think
its not an opinion, its a fact

I'll never understand why 2 is considered a perfect superhero film. It's good I just don't know why it stands out. It's best to just consider the original 3 all kino

A little. 3 is interesting, and I firmly believe if we had access to the footage and a half decent VX team to cgi some pick up shots, and you could make 2 really solid 45 minute Spider-man movies with Harry's arc in the back ground of both.

1 and 2 are just superior films though. Really no debate on that one. But enjoy what you enjoy, man.

I don't dislike it, but it doesn't really grab me or stick in my mind. I love SM3 for how batshit it is, great action mixed in with hilarious comedy and ridiculous dialogue. I can rewatch it over and over again.

I think that's the distinction. You're into the Rami campy tone, which 3 goes overboard with. 1 and 2 are more strained, and Raimi didn't have as much input on the script on the first 2.

1 and 2 are good movies, and aren't ironically good like 3. They're just good.

I like the third one because peter gets really edgy
and also black suit

no man, it's just your opinion

This is Kirsten Dunst at age 36.

Attached: kirsten-dunst.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

based and brosnan pilled

she took the call

well i think they're good because

Reminder that those are pics from a set for his new upcoming tv show where she plays a white trash girl.
Also I still would.

holy kek and god damn. she looks like a typical soccer mom.

MOMMY!

she was so fucking hot though