I'm thinking of watching these

I'm thinking of watching these.

Attached: Twilight-saga-movie-marathon.jpg (550x263, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrvflNZPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-3_h0vxXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't. I tried watching the first one last week and couldn't make it 20 minutes past the terrible acting and dialogue. I'm in my late 30s so maybe that had something to do with it

I imagine the first is actually decent in terms of YA standards and oddly comfy due to the forest/small town vibe even enough for a male viewer but the sequels get more fanficy and fanficy and erotic romance shit as they go on.

If you want kstew feet, check out Panic Room.

Just look up her wikifeet page and save yourself hours of cringe

Do it. Its really funny

First one is alright as The Hunger for teenagers.
The rest are TV movie-tier; truly awful cinematography.
It's worth it only to see what women really want in a man.

why not just save yourself the time and cut your dick off right now?

Think again.

i tried because people kept saying the romance with rey and kylo is "twilight shit". didn't finish the first one it doesn't have... well it doesnt have kylo ren

Me and my friend watched 3 parts. It's great as a comedy. My advice is to watch it the way we did. With dub or subs (or both) to some random language you don't speak. Bonus: be drunk while watching. Dutch is such a funny language btw "ben je bang"

i went and saw the first twilight film alone in theaters when it came out in 2008 and as i was walking out the next crowd of people waiting to see it were right outside the doors and a guy looked at me and then turned to his girlfriend and said "wow that guy is brave"

still pisses me off when i think about it to this day

I feel like you could make one fun 90 minute movie out of all four Twilight movies together + all of the Bella/Edward moping scenes cut out

Attached: toss.gif (366x169, 1.83M)

theyre best watched with a couple of friends and you make fun things through the entire ordeal; don't invite any girls because they get really pissed off

preach it

Best scene coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZrvflNZPCM

>so bad it's good
hehe you're so quirky!

I knew what scene it was gonna be

I accidentally the first book. At the back it said to look out for her new book coming soon. I forgot about it and years later everybody is talking about this familiar thing I can't quite place.

they actually have good chemistry. the british guy and the lady who can't act. it was great watching them long for each other but as soon as they become a couple it turned to shit

Stop at New Moon

My gf made me watch all of those. Honestly not so bad compared to capeshit

They're not bad at all. New Moon's a little boring

desu senpai its movies you watch with your girlfriend
i’ve seen them all with all my exes and each and every single time i pretend like i havnt watched them and ask the most asinine questions like why can he fly? why is he pale? why can he walk in daylight? oh so only direct sun kills him?
oh it only makes him look like a fucking disco light? i try to emulate girls when we see a movie i like.
also the first movie is comfy and i unironically like it
dont @me

queer

first movie is unironically rainy day comfykino.

>small town/rural setting
>moody atmosphere
>that piano
>that cold palette

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-3_h0vxXA

based and comfy af

i watched this shit just for curiosity and oh its just 3/10, just a fan service history by a woman with sex problems and anyone with >50 iq can tell

I watched The Hunger Games marathon on TNT and was pretty entertained.