Is there any evidence Hollywood actually does this, or is it just a meme from retards?

Is there any evidence Hollywood actually does this, or is it just a meme from retards?

Attached: maybe.png (1231x196, 36K)

there a lot of shit that happens in Hollywood. But Blind Items are a mixture of known facts, rumors, gossip and made up bullshit. NXVIM which is the silver bullet anons use to show that their legit, that had been talked about and written about for years before etsy mentioned it. Sometimes he gets right, most of the time he doesn't.

Attached: 1537192834753.png (1781x119, 73K)

i don't understand why they are called 'blind items' if they name the people at the bottom. I also don't understand why those people cant sue for defamation since it says some underage actress is offering sex for roles.

Literal Yea Forums fanfiction

HOLY SHIT is this true?
i mean, the casting couch part is believable, but remaking pretty baby in current year sounds like nonsense

>remaking pretty baby in current year sounds like nonsense
This, plus even if they somehow did Brad Pitt wouldn't be the lead star.

He also talked about Spacy being a pedo years and years ago so that adds a bit of validity. But in essence everything you said is correct regardless

I've never heard of Pretty Baby, googled it...yeah, they aren't making that shit in [current year].

If they were having auditions with an actor as high profile as Brad Pitt, it implies that it was already pretty far into production. But a movie like that would never be made today, and Fincher's filmography has mostly been thrillers. He doesn't seem like the type of director who would be interested in this.

blind items is correct about 5% of the time so choose carefully

>i don't understand why they are called 'blind items' if they name the people at the bottom
This is the site devoted to naming blind items

Pitt wouldn't ever be related to something so non-PC anyway

Attached: x720.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

he’s based irl but not on camera

That's also because Spacey has been very close to Singer, who has notoriously been banging 18 yr old dudes for years.

Attached: singer.png (681x383, 300K)

Crazy Days and Nights is the place the blind items came from
AGC Gossip, the site OP screencapped, is the one trying to put guesses to the blinds. Sometimes they're wrong and edit them to have the correct answer that CDAN provides.

you do realise that we live in a time where holywood and leftist culture pushes for the normalization of pedophilia, right?

what site? based on what?

If Enty believes Anthony Bourdain was killed by Mossad agents sent by Harvey Weinstein in retaliation against Asia Argento, and that Asia Argento was meeting with Harvey Weinstein to deal with Jimmy Bennett, why didn't Enty break the news of Asia Argento's affair with Jimmy Bennett?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

See

wtf i love libtards now

Because he doesn’t, he just regurgitates any remotely interesting gossip that he hears. Which is exactly what I go to CDAN for

Some drag kid being paraded as some progressive tranny agenda does not equate to normalization of pedophilia
You people keep saying that pedophilia is being normalized but there's more and more push against it by all sides.

Attached: xsnonx5clt711.jpg (712x400, 38K)

Fincher and Brad are bros and producing partners,Brad wouldn't be "auditioning" for anything ,he would considered "attached" to the project for fundraising purposes and be in on the approval.
process for his co-star.
The story is completely plausible when Millie's public behavior is factored in...she has had the "40-yard stare" of a veteran victim since S1.

it was autoerotic asphixiation. fucking hippie druggie boomer went a little too far

That site is a mixture of tabloid gossip, "hot tips", and shit that Enty makes up on the spot. The identity guesses are another layer of supposition. Only middle-aged women with blogs take it seriously.

This, it's the complete opposite.

>blind items

Litteraly amoeba brain tier. You probably get medical advice from YouTube and believe aliens are demons and other schizo shit.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 21K)

> The story is completely plausible when Millie's public behavior is factored in...she has had the "40-yard stare" of a veteran victim since S1.
Exactly, poor girls being Drew Barrymore’d, just sneakier this time

Fake or not, it's fucking disgusting that they placed the mind of such a nasty whore behind that ugly dog face.

You are entirely wrong, Desmond is being used as an advertisement that these sickos can still act as they did, and that those who are close to him are "well connected". He's the gateway to the pedophile human trafficking rings.

These people parading around the pedo boogiman are useful idiots. They get their strings pulled by pricks like Mike cernobitch who makes money of controversy. And what's a more controversial clickbait headline than " Omg booboo the liberals wanna legal pedophile! Oh no gibs patreon. "

What???????????

t.

Attached: main-qimg-45e6a254494d86adb6c0e6f5de36d7da-c.jpg (602x602, 44K)

Nah. That's just pizzagate fags talking. This has nothing to do with pedophilia, it's all about being progressive, inclusive, lgbtwhatever, etc...
I wish it were true though.

Attached: 862739deeaf057ea791c23b2fddabe999610d66a2032f13e8d4358f2233d9172.png (936x560, 59K)

best outcome of this bullshit would be pedohysteria losing their demonizing power on msm, and legalization of cp and lolibots in a few decades

Death too all pedo's regardless of crime.

fucking lol...conspiratards BTFO

see you at r/topminds, my good sir!

I would be happy with at least the legalization of pizza. But again I don't see it happening considering there has been more and more laws against it. Stuff like Candydoll used to be perfectly legal.

Attached: d07f8d533430071.jpg (1280x1600, 317K)

at least the day it will become finally legal, we'll have a really big backlog to catch up with. my poor penis

>poor girls being Drew Barrymore’d
hahaha, Drew Barrymore was a fucking BRAT she did everything to herself.