What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 7A7D8941-F317-4229-AF8A-70317BC2BC2A.png (850x463, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0078841/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJK3eUP5Hvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>...for his entire life and been educated only by television, is forced to vacate his home...
sounds like the eventual fate for many on this board

great ending, amazing movie, easiest interpretation is the jesus thing, but I think its more about his general naivete

it means shut the movie off right fucking now before the bloopers start and ruin it

I’ve just watched this and dr. Strangelove, are there any other Peter sellers kino I’m missing?

there were little stepping stones just under the water, apparently you can see them earlier in the movie

Is this that movie that some people think Kubrick ghost-directed and, if so, what's it called again? I wanted to watch it when I saw the trailer.

imdb.com/title/tt0078841/

Attached: B359B284-EB0D-4AA0-B4E9-A1AF404B98C3.jpg (269x475, 36K)

Yup, that's the one. Thank you.

Is this the only good movie to have a blooper reel in the end credits?

The mouse that Roared is funny.

Jesus was not retarded, the movie was extremely asinine.

waaaah this movie insulted my feewings about a 2000 yr old dead prophet

What were they thinking?

the concept was fine, the first half hour or so was alright. They went a bit overboard like 2/3rds in though.

Anyway, retard-wisdom kino thread?

Attached: MV5BYzgyOWJhZWEtYjkwYS00ODJjLThlMzYtYzIxNjA0ODdiZTY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxODkxODE@._V1_.jpg (620x901, 121K)

I think this is the first time I've seen someone talk about Being There in a long time. This movie is pure kino. Satire like this doesn't get made anymore.

Nell

I turned the movie off 30 minutes in and Im glad I did. Remember, jews haaate christianity.

I’ll check it out, thanks

That was my take. Great movie .

Great soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJK3eUP5Hvg