HBO's EUPHORIA

New episode in 10 minutes.

Hyped for those 30 penises, Yea Forums?

Attached: Euphoria.jpg (486x720, 58K)

>This will make a fine edition to my collection

Attached: e62SG48.gif (480x360, 82K)

I don't watch this, but I fapped to the tranny getting buttfucked. Pretty fucking hot if you ask me.

Attached: 1399416-bueno.jpg (904x573, 244K)

where can i stream? aint payin for HBJew

They better all be erect.

BTW it isn't gay because you can't even see her dick

It’s gay because it’s an obvious man in drag, kill yourself faggot

it's literally just a half second shot of 30 dudes in the locker room. It's not even sex related or anything. boring trash. was very disappointed

Why are you lying about my sexuality?

i was so sure the 30 dicks was gonna be the slutty fatty in a gangbang scene

Why are you in denial of your homosexuality?

nope this show is the biggest clickbait in history

Because it triggers you

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

3/10
A pretty horrible adaptation overall. Had almost nothing in common with the VN or anime. There were no deathtraps, and for some reason they made the main girl a black tranny.

Adaptation from what? This was an anime at one point? Wut?

Attached: euphoria.jpg (384x521, 38K)

>INCEL UPRISING

Pretty sure it wasn't based on that. Apparently it was based on a min-series in Israel that sounds about the same.

Anyway, what I wonder about is what this series is supposed to convey. The extreme indulgence and recklessness is like some shit from 1984's story of youth actively trying to destroy themselves. It seems pretty completely removed from reality seeing how millenials have less sex than other generations.

What is the main theme of Euphoria? Nihilistic hedonism? Why? Current high school kids don't get up to half the shit suggested by this show.

t. high school teacher

What the fuck do you mean is wasn't based on that? They literally gave it the same title. If it wasn't supposed to be related, then why the FUCK did they call it Euphoria? FUCKING DUMB ASS HBO JEW BASTARDS!! THIS SHIT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!

Yeah I know I was just joking. Anyways, I have no idea why this show is so far removed from reality. Most teens today don't act like this anymore (and the ones that do are seen as lowlifes and losers). It's kinda hard to be reckless and carefree when you're constantly planning for the future (cause the economy sucks). There's also the fact that every dumb thing you do has the chance of being posted to social media, which will hurt your career options later in life. It's probably because whoever directed this is out of touch and still stuck in the 1980's.

t. 19 year old zoomer

Why does it have to be a black girl that the tranny fucks?

Hollywood's campaign to erase the black male from media is ongoing I see.

Attached: fNcogLRu.jpg (512x512, 56K)

To be fair, the black male wound up fucking the hottest thiccest white bitch on the show so far from episode one. Dude went full top on that pussy and she freaked for a sec then told him just to slow it down before going HAM on her squishwallet.

>COLONIZED
>by a tranny
Can darkies even compete?

can't say i'm surprised

I'm not paying much attention. Did the blond guy raped the girl or not?

Yep. Show's gonna be all kinds of mutt on mutt and mudskin on mudshark action. Gonna be a hot mess that gets rave reviews for reasons nobody is really sure of.

hot

based

Attached: 1547296733255.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

He apparently ends up hooking up with male friends or something; so I wouldn’t be surprised if they turn his character to a closet cased.

Euphoria, shut the fuck up! I know that was you I ain't even gotta look! I should send your ass back to Crenshaw Pete with his hot-ass coat hangers, bitch. Would you like that?

Wouldn't surprise me either. Definitely gonna be some closet case homo shit going down. Though I would actually expect them to make turbochad go down that road n try to suck some dick or something when he's crossfaded.

Oh he's the character that rapper dude was supposed to play?

my favorite is hollywood's interpretation of highschool parties in every single movie and tv show.
there's always a pool for some reason, music that is audible and consistent in every room and outside, the idea that people are sneaking off to have sex when in reality the last place youd have sex is some strangers home

the only true part is someone's cool cousin probably scored booze and pot for everyone to share just enough to get buzzed. besides that, everyone's too socially awkward to make any sort of move

Agreed. I went to those parties and they're the definition of what is or was called a "kickback" when I was in college. Literally just a time to hangout and drink and be stupid occasionally, but nobody's getting fucked or fucking, most everyone is sticking to their cliques (guys w guys and girls w girls) and just talking about each other. Ultimately everyone goes home and nothing interesting really happens. College parties are better, but even those are tamer than what Euphoria has going on.

So is the straight white guy the asshole? I know it can't be the black guy who fucks the white chick, it cant be the tranny, it can't be Zenada.

So what’s Nate’s problem? Does he have anger issues cause his daddy doesn’t love him?

Yea apparent his character had to do gay scenes; so Astro left the role and they replace him with this manlet instead

Completely unrealistic Bullshit.

The three guys are smoking with the chubby and the white dude is just Ducking negging her openly and degrading her the whole time and then says shot like how he heard fat chicks give the best head. And we are supposed to believe she ducked them?

Totally unrealistic! That would never Ducking happen.

Or the dude and chick fucking openly in the middle of the pool at the party surrounded by people filming it with their phones and shot.

Fucking Stupid.

>So is the straight white guy the asshole?

He's a psychopath but tonight's episode made it clear he got fucked in the head from his father's weird worldviews and getting exposed to his dad's tranny fetish at 10.

Wait so he knows his dad is into trannies? Are they gonna make him sorta gay or what?

so two white guys are the assholes

>Le drugs Le sex Le trannies Le diverse cast
Why is the mind of a Jew completely governed by cliches?

what happened on tonight's ep

>Wait so he knows his dad is into trannies?
Yeah, he found and saw his dad's sextapes when he as 11.

>Are they gonna make him sorta gay or what?
Right now he's texting with his transexual classmate without her knowing, but it's unclear whether he's actually into that or just catfishing her.

Naturally Apatow's icky daughter stars in this trash.

it's either that or actually have an imagination and well, c'mon.

Apparently he’s obsessively in love with his gf.
>He seems to get darkest around Maddy. Why does she have such a hold on him?
>Alexa and I spoke early on and we decided they were in love, in love with each other, it was kind of just as simple as that for us. They chose each other. The funny thing about her is she is on the receiving end of a lot of his violence, but she’s quite an interesting character herself and they go together in their own poisonous way. She’s toxic herself in her own relationships, and it’s funny because that gets overshadowed a lot; she’s kind of awful to him as well because he’s awful to her. I think that’s how they compliment each other, in the toxicity, and I think that’s what strays from what his dad has done to him. That’s just him as a teenager and both of them caught in a relationship that they know isn’t good but that they can’t stop. It’s the be-all and end-all when you’re a teenager, it’s like every person you love is high-intensity and the end of the world if you’re not with them.

This show is pretty cringe but Zendaya is cute so I'm conflicted.

Zendaya almost got raped.
Chad's girlfriend fucked a guy and then cried rape so Chad beat him half to death.
Chad also knows his dad is cruising for traps and is crusing for traps himself.
Chubby latina got a sex tape leaked and is now becoming a camgirl.
Black guy denied sex to his big-titty girlfriend because coach won't let him play.

I think that's mostly it.

black guy deciding to NOT fuck the white chick.

Okay, we're really into science fiction territory

kek

Based

Go outside

Attached: 1561328401834.png (884x874, 714K)

when Zenada's real life is even more depraved.

Attached: 1560952152708.jpg (981x1625, 266K)

>I'm gonna wear a suit from Goodwill and some Wal-Mart tennis shoes.

What do he mean by this?

Yeah but the latino girl lies about rape.

Is there vagene at least? I'm all in for a raunchier Skins, is it similar?

come on lads nobody here can say if it's unrealistic. let's be completely honest, most here are losers that went to maybe 1 or 2 parties their entire teenage life. There are people in their 20s itt RIGHT NOW that are still virgins and you wanna talk about how this show is not accurate?

Women never lie about rape. You must've not understood the scene.

when you can look like a total slob degenerate and Hollywood still sucks your cock.

tfw you'll never be Zendaya's tranny bff

Attached: tfw.jpg (401x446, 17K)

Does Zendaya get nude