As a kid I loved this movie, turns out there are like 14 movies after this one?!?! should I watch them...

as a kid I loved this movie, turns out there are like 14 movies after this one?!?! should I watch them? or should I just keep the happy memories from the first one

Attached: blu-ray-the-land-before-time.jpg (401x500, 80K)

2 and 3 are arguably good. It was fun to watch them all as kids purely because of getting to see the new carnivores each time. I should go back and watch them I watched them when I was fucking tiny and was genuinely scared of the T-Rex.

>Happy memories
I don't know how you managed it, but in any case don't ever watch the sequels. They are just cash grabs

Watch 2
Stop there regardless of whether you enjoy it or not

The original is still a classic, but after that they spiral into unfathomable cringey musical shit. Think the theme songs from sonic adventure 1. That's the tier of quality we're talking about here.

basically this The rest of the movies basically play out like a spin off TV series

I admire the dedication to them making so many god damn land before time movies.

I remember 5 being cool with Chomper. Although the last time I watched it was over 20 years ago.

Attached: 1351351.png (310x233, 134K)

seems like I rather keep the happy memories.

Attached: worry.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

The 2nd one is good because they add the baby trex. Cash grabs after that though

It becomes a Christian franchise a la Veggie Tales at some point in its run. They claim the world is 7000 years old in one of the movies. Look it up.

Don't rewatch them. Let your childhood rest and don't try to revive any lost feelings or sentiments. You will only tarnish the memories and feelings you had.

Yes watch all of them and also watch the ripoffs made in other languages

Attached: yee.gif (460x360, 846K)

What language is YEE?

Seriously watch them up until 8.

My ratings (going off 15 year old memories, I desperately need to rewatch)
> 1 - The Land Before Time
Great
> 2 - The Great Valley Adventure
Very good
> 3 - The Time of the Great Giving
Meh, decent at best. The end with the Raptors was solid.
> 4 - Journey Through the Mists
Very good, brings back a little bit of the errie mysterious tone the original had.
> 5 - The Mysterious Island
Good and fun.
> 6 - The Secret of Saurus Rock
Good and fun.
> 7 - The Stone of Cold Fire
Good and fun, extremely weird twist but it's endearing.
> 8 - The Big Freeze
Weak to poor-ish, only watched once.
Haven't watched past that.

I somehow enjoyed most of them.

These Don Bluth movies always had a somewhat scary and deeply sad dimension to them, at least for a kid.

Attached: yee.png (272x199, 80K)

I remember the chomper one as well (he actually comes back later in like 11 or 12 or something) but it's still meh compared to the first

How are we this far in and I have to be the first one to mention the murder

yep yep yep

:'(

Attached: 2d6acc5c3e625ef22fbd325226d45fdd.jpg (650x433, 94K)