Literally how?

Literally how?

Attached: 577C4345-8F0A-4188-BFC1-56B3D711CCAE.jpg (472x508, 26K)

One apple a day and all the coffee he could drink.

Unironically easy as fuck. You just have to not eat. Bulking is only easy if you abuse calorie dense junk food

I seem to recall it was a can of tuna and an apple a day.

Discipline of a god probably helps.

And millions of dollars...

>you need to be a millionaire to eat an apple and a can of tuna a day

Attached: 1561256288113.jpg (1023x1024, 84K)

large doses of estrogen

Maybe this is shocking to you but most people actually pay money to eat more than that.

Estrogen is a pro fat storing hormone

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

What are you trying to insinuate here, that actors aren't motivated by their million dollar salaries?

He's insinuating that an apple and tuna diet doesn't require millions to maintain.

You don't need to be a millionaire to eat less food, fattie.

Losing weight and being skinny costs less than being a hamplanet

based retard

Are you really so autistic you thought he implied it costs millions of dollars for a can of tuna and coffee?

Why limit yourself to only those three things, maybe it's easier to stick with

Attached: 1547988813788.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

you need to go back

Are you okay? You seem a little upset at the idea that normal people in 1st world countries wouldn't starve themselves unless they got paid a lot of money.

CGI

Okay, this is epic

I can only drink 1 cup of coffee a day otherwise I feel nauseous

Retard

No that poster is just trying to make excuses of why most people and him can't lose weight because they're not paid "millions of dollars" like actors.

Tuna has great fats and more iron per calorie than most proteins. Carbs from the apple were probably needed simply to keep him from passing out during the day, plus, you know, scurvy. Coffee is a terrific appetite suppressant. Not much more is needed.

>tuna
>fat
don't post if you're a fucking retard my dude, just save everyone from having to read it

Attached: brainlet1.png (300x168, 8K)

cringe

They do all the time though. People starve themselves literally for the sake of being thin, that is why the original post "and millions of dollars" seemed nonsensical. You didn't specify the context i.e. "and getting paid millions of dollars", which would have actually made sense and now you're backtracking furiously. Quite amusing really.

You need to be a millionaire because normal people actually need energy throughout the day

Is this thread just going to be fat people saying retarded shit?

why would you do this for such a shitty movie?

>apple cuz, you know, scurvy
Scurvy wasn't caused by the lack of fruit nor Vitamin C but rather lack of fresh nutrients. One of the cures for scurvy was eating lightly cooked venison as soon as sailors would arrive in the Americas.

coffee needs food to have something to fuel and insulate your stomach. otherwise you're just spinning your wheels

This gimmick brought him to superstardom.

there's 45g of protein and 1g of fat per can you fucking retard lmfao get rekt faggot I own you in the archive forever, how embarrassing :)

It's not really backpedaling if you just didn't explain the context well. I think you were too harsh to that user and should apologize.

Money, i suppose. Friendship. Or, a gimmick that can make you unwarrantedly famous.

Tuna is fuckin nasty (to me) though could you sub it with eggs or turkey or something?

>1g of fat
How much fat do you think you need in your food?

It makes me sad because I have a strong discipline but last time I went 4 days without eating and just drinking water I ended up waking up at 3 AM covered in sweat and so dizzy I thought I was about to die. It's likely due to either a lack of sugar or hypoglycemia, but I've changed my diet drastically since then and would like to try again eventually.

He was probably carried everywhere by his blood boys, you can't do that on a machinist's salary

minimum of 25g just for your hormones

Or man the fuck up and stop being picky about food like a child

This is him less than a year later

How did he do it, Yea Forums?

Attached: batman-begins-Christian-Bale.jpg (574x428, 39K)

I think I could do it if I had reason to. I just don't have the drive to do anything good for myself anymore.

By eating fast food and shit posting on 4chins all day, I suspect.

It smells like garbage, I ain't eatin that shit nigga

based retard poster

A lot more than you think. Essential fatty acids are needed by every cell in your body and the reason most strict vegans are nutrient deficient.

Is there an actor who has done more to his body for roles? This guy has run the gamut of normal, fat, sticc and buff and back and forth between those. It has to take a toll.

By getting paid millions of dollars and given dedicated personal trainers and getting fit being his fucking job lol.
Literally anyone could make it with those metrics

If you're implying tha you first need to hire a top-of-the-line personal trainer and dietician to tell you to eat a can of tuna and an apple a day, before you can actually eat a can of tuna and an apple a day, then you are being equally autistic.

You and everyone else buddy

He's mentally ill, which is why he was perfect as Patrick Bateman

Looking like this is a good thing?

>32 posters
>Still no real answer

Cmon baby its cocaine

god tier genetics combined with money

Holy fuck:
Most people WHO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO FOOD will not borderline starve themselves without compensation.
Why is this so hard to understand?

I figure but I'm not gonna vouch for anyone but myself.

He really has a twin.
Nolan knew it and played with it.

It's not, but it's still admirable that he's done it multiple times when you have people who are 400-500 lb's "trying" to lose weight and just can't resist their nature.

I feel like this entire thread is people just arguing with each other over different things

So that's how they were able to film the prestige. I always wondered about that.

The truth is that you couldn't do this, which is why you haven't. You can continue to COPE all you want, about how you are smart but lazy, capable of everything but don't have a reason to try, et cetera. But the hard truth, my fellow loser, is that you cannot do what Bale did. If you could, you would.

Roids, roids, and more roids

lol you're the only loser here.

Also, a shitload of ciggies.

Attached: 20759328_116422195680811_332615074994716672_n.jpg (800x800, 106K)

youmustbenewhere.jpg

And yet here you are

SS+Gomad

hes just exhaled really hard

I unironically weighed 110 pounds for majority of my life. In the past two years (I'm 27 currently) my weight jumped to around 120, and it stabilized there. A lot of it is due to my thyroid problems, but this weight is hilariously easy to achieve, at least for me.

Got hyperthyroidism? Went from like 125 to 90 pounds in a week when it came up

Hey man, I've been living that sort of existence too. I'm proud of you for gaining weight, and I hope you gain more! Try eating more yogurt, peanut butter, and oatmeal, and you'll hit 130 like I did. Good luck brother!

I want you to do yourself a favor and screenshot what you said to me initially then read it in a few months so you realize how lame you are/were. To project your own insecurities on another so you can feel better is such a childish way to deal with your issues.

cigarettes, a can of tuna, an apple.

I already know I'm a loser. I don't live in denial like you

What do cigarettes do?

user, what kind of bullshit are you talking about? Where the hell are you getting that?

cringe unaware loser
based self aware loser

I want to look like this but not have serious health problems or have my hair fall out, what do?

That's some crazy shit. 90 pounds? Unless you're a small woman that is downright dangerous territory. I hope you're ok.
Thanks man, I appreciate it, I hope you will feel good and keep healthy!

They quell hunger.

Just do what I asked. Thank me later.

>reading comprehension
The possibility of getting paid millions of dollars to eat next to nothing for a while is a huge motivation boost.

Was like in grade 10, I'm 5'6" so it ain't that bad I guess
Doing good now, what kind of treatment did you get for the thyroid?

Ah, thanks

I've heard they are appetite suppressing. Of course they also add to that sickly look Bale was going for. My post was what he actually did to get that lean btw.

I think there's a small amount of truth to that because you can have your body constantly monitored and a personal diet advisor to address any sort of possible issues that may arise from eating such a diet.

>hamplanet

Attached: BBAFB77C-4A89-4271-99CE-E75AF555C946.png (800x420, 139K)

I see

>how
Meth.

Did you lose a bunch of weight?

no matter the evidence fatties will deny stuff like this because they will never admit that they have no self control

In those few days I lost about 4 pounds I think because my job is also very physically intensive.
From changing my diet and watching calorie counts, I've finally made weight loss sustainable. My goal weight right now is 155 going from about 184 and I'm currently at 163 after about a month. I found that cooking for myself when I'm hungry makes me far more appreciative of what I'm eating so I don't eat far too much simply for the sake of eating. Still eat ice cream and soda and stuff daily at a limited amount so life is good.

He didn't feed on enough seeds.

>tfw you have the same body type.
why can't I just die already?

Attached: getting too old for this feel.png (542x602, 43K)

by cycling, and I don't mean on a pushbike.

Any normal human can fast without cigarettes you dollar store zoomer.

go to or for help and eat some cereal for me user, I've been down the starvation track and your body is in pain, feed it some nutrients to live

user do what said

I'm not hungry. partly from withdrawal from a marijuana addiction. partly just because thats the way I've always been.