Is this still the best zombie movie ever made?

Is this still the best zombie movie ever made?

Attached: 28_days_later.jpg (248x372, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Propably yeah.

The shitty filter made it completely unwatchable. Had to turn it off after 10 mins.

Attached: night of the living dead.jpg (750x500, 52K)

Yes. It's a good movie on its own.

Definitely. The first episode of walking dead is close too, if you completely disregard the existence of the rest of the show.

a literal pleb filter
imagine being so millenial that you cant watch a film without 4k

It's not a zombie movie.

Nah. The movie is just a little too ``ooooh look how melancholy everything is'' for me. I coulda used a lot less scenery gorn coupled with slow electric guitar riffs.

also the british accent is garbage, and the best zombie movie is The Crazies from 1973

Day of the Dead is better.

28 Days Later
28 Weeks later
28 Months Later
28 Years Later
28 Minutes Later (Prequel)

what could have been

This. They're not even living dead, just infected. And it's more in the background with the main theme of the film is social commentary on "The humans are the real monsters" crap. It's a good movie though.

Can we all agree that World War Z was retarded? Bad CGI, bad acting, herky jerky camera movements ensure that the audience can't get a good look at anything, plus mumblecore. Fuck Brad Pitt and his entire Satanic family.

Well said.

>28 Months Later
Why aren't they making this? I want to see France get ripped to shreds, and make it a commentary on how fuzlims are ruining their land.

Ah, just pure faggotry.
>"When we made 28 Days Later, the rights were frozen between a group of people who are no longer talking to each other," Garland told Worst Previews. "And so, the film is never going to happen unless those people start talking to each other again. There is no script as far as I'm aware."

Yeah, making no more money is better than half, you mongoloids.

this is a bad opinion
literal homosexuality in one post

Shaun of the Dead was better.

Nah, Argento's cut of Dawn of the Dead is the correct answer.

^literal idiocy

You probably wear hats indoors and throw your cigarette butts on the ground because you're so cool and don't care about anything. We are very jealous of you.

doesn't the script exist, just no-one will pick it up?

boring as hell

>, Argento's cut of Dawn of the Dead
It's ok, but it's an action flick his way, he edited out the soul.

Sperg spotted

Yeah, they said they have something cool, but "need to think about it". That was back in 2010.

Hit too close to home, eh?

>Shaun of the Dead was better.
Boring. Lame. Frustrating. I kept wishing they'd find some real weapons. No, that one rifle doesn't count. Or was it a shotgun? At any rate, it sucks and people say it's cool because they think liking it makes them cool because it's British.

>"technically they are not zombies. Therefore is not a zombie movie"

Attached: DSfES3GUIAEng_h.jpg (809x853, 159K)

>quotes within quotes

>zombie movie
It’s just day of the triffids rewritten with hyperzombies

yes youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA

Totally lame without the video to go along with it, and it's not that good anyway, the music, not the movie which is good.

Remember when the 2000's and early 2010's were all zombie apocalypse movies and videogames?

nah it's trash
Nothing like Dawn of the Dead

Zombies, vampires, and Broadway adaptations.

At least I have an opinion, you're just typed a few ad hominems and is asshurt for no reason you homosexual retard. Homosexuality is is in your post.

We know faggot we saw your thread on it already.

Alex Garland pretty much said that the people who own the IP to it are mad at each other so being the faggots they are it's doubtful they'll get their shit together and get it made.

>And it's more in the background with the main theme of the film is social commentary on "The humans are the real monsters" crap.
which is the theme of EVERY zombie movie, tv show ever.

It's almost as if you don't get the genre at all.

And it's basically a zombie movie

he says in english

>it's basically a zombie movie
Not them, but I get it. Put it to you this way, I keep those movies right next to the real zombie movies, but they aren't in my zombie movie section proper.

It's not a filter you dumb zoomer the film was shot on DV

>28 Minutes Later (Prequel)
I'd watch it. Do you mean prequel as in before they got to the chimps? The initial Rage outbreak wouod be bretty cool to see survivors stepping on bodies in an airport.

this, i wish the walking dead had just been a mini series

Very nice.

Attached: 1363948662792.jpg (600x433, 74K)

based, fuck AMC

actual posts by people who desperately need to have sex

This was pretty good for an indie movie. Comfy too

Attached: the battery.jpg (1418x2100, 662K)