Army Dog

Was it kino?

Attached: army dog cover.jpg (260x371, 51K)

>that scene where army dog orders a napalm strike directly on a village
was that really necessary for a kids movie?

They just wanted to show children the reality of war. Pretty brave if you ask me.

vvvvv

Attached: .jpg (480x640, 57K)

Serious question
How do I know if a film is reddit so I can avoid it in the future?

>"Go ahead, Army Dog, get you some foreign pussy."
Not very PG.

>the dog's bunkmate committing suicide in front of him
a little on the nose for this type of movie, no?

Attached: army dog attacks.gif (320x385, 1.75M)

it showed the realities of war..the rape scenes were a bit too much though

>that scene where army dog watches his Rottweiler platoon sergeant get his legs blown of by an AP mine in kirkuk Iraq
That scene is why this movie deserved the Oscar.

>Connor watches sergeant snowball brutally murder and devour of a 15 year old viet-cong fighter
>It's a dog-eat-dog world Connor, and I intend on staying full

>that one scene where Army Dog, Army Cat, Army Turtle, Army Rabbit and Army Bearded Dragon stand over a bleeding Guerrilla Tanuki which whispers over and over, "It hurts, it hurts", and Army Cat pussies out of executing poor Guerrilla Tanuki, so Army Dog forces himself to take the pistol and shoot her himself, wherein the scene fades to a voiceover of Army Dog talking about how there is no innocence in war, played over a scene where they all march onward through the blazing, ruined village singing the Mickey Mouse theme song
Was it necessary? I rented this for my young nephew.....

Was that scene where they raid an enemy village and some of the dog soldiers round up the female puppies for mass rape really necessary? Seemed like it went a bit too far imo

What was his problem?

Attached: 69EE85F1-3106-4D21-8DF2-1002CB2E68E4.png (202x250, 91K)

> Army Dogs wife writes him regularly but he never writes back. She knows it is because he is securing her freedom

Attached: image1 (12).jpg (1512x2016, 696K)

He vash dutch
Ishn't dat veerd?

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?
ONE BARK FOR YES TWO BARKS FOR NO!

>Big Dog? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: goldensunglasses.jpg (400x533, 48K)

>That scene where someone throws a ball while they are crawling under live fire and the dog jumps for it

Attached: Sad_venom.jpg (424x505, 40K)

The speech he made in front of the UN regarding his CO’s attempt to cover his unit’s war crimes should have won an Oscar.

Did anyone catch that cameo from young uncle Ben in the village burning scene?

Attached: young uncle ben.jpg (300x300, 15K)

the show trial at the end was bullshit, Army Dog was just following orders. And no way 6 million of those cats died, that number is retarded

The first 5 minutes of Army Dog is fucking intense
>it's not true that all dogs go to heaven
>I had a near death experience on a routine patrol down the Han River
>we had done this patrol a hundred times without anything out of the ordinary happening, so our guard was down
>I was playing a game of poker with Sgt. Spot and Pfc. Rover when suddenly a cooked grenade rolled across the deck of our gunboat
>fucking thing landed directly under Pfc. Rover
>we had no time to react
>Pfc. Rover was immediately blown to kibbles and bits, there was nothing left to mail home to his widow
>not like she would have cared anyways; I later learned she started humping a black pit bull the day after we left boot camp
>Sgt. Spot and I were dazed and wounded by the blast
>I was lapsing in and out of consciousness
>during that time I truly believed I was dead
>I had a vision of the afterlife
>it was very dark, hot and smoky
>demons were torturing other dogs with vacuum cleaners and sirens
>I was filled with a sense of dread I had never experienced before and have never experienced after
>to this day, that remains the most terrifying moment of my life
>next thing I know, I'm waking up in a field hospital in a bed next to Sgt. Spot
>according to him, he called in back up and although the blast took one of his paws he was still able to use our mounted gun to drive off the fucking gook rats
>he slowed down my bleeding enough to save my life, but life now feels like a curse knowing I'm destined for hell
>there is nothing I can do to avoid my fiery afterlife; the things I've done are beyond forgiveness and I don't want to go to a heaven ruled by a God who would forgive the shit I've done
>that's why I opted to come back for another tour even though I could have been sent home with a medical waiver and a Purple Bone
>if I'm going to hell, I'm taking as many slant eyed cocksuckers with me as possible
>men, women, children, soldiers, civvies - I don't give a shit
>the only good gook is a dead gook

Attached: stretcher.jpg (640x423, 71K)

the ending scene at the VA with all those doggy veterans in wheelchairs

Well every one cat has 9 lives. do the math

>Peter? Did I ever tell you about my old army buddy? Private Connor, he was the best damn Army Dog I ever had the honor of seeing in action. When he smelled Vietcong blood, he would just rip and tear them all over the jungle floor. He was Rambo on 4 legs, you would never get a hit on him until it was too late. God I miss my days back in 'Nam, Peter. The smell of burning flesh in the morning, boy it was a different time...

Attached: uncle Ben speech.jpg (261x193, 6K)

>blown to kibbles and bits

Attached: laughing_shoes.jpg (618x679, 85K)

was he really evil?

Attached: heil.jpg (459x618, 49K)

>Peter discovers later that Ben was the serial killer stalking the Vietnamese community of NYC

Attached: huey.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>All fucking pitbulls must fucking hang.
s-surely I heard that line wrong, right!?

Attached: 1521982137484.jpg (664x520, 44K)

based reddit cringe threads

>Know what I miss most about Nam?
>All that sweet, sweet yellow leg
>Give those gook whores a pawful of rice and you could hump their leg to your heart's content
>Most of them didn't even care if you stuck your nose up their asshole
>If you wanted to go for round 2 but you were out of rice, you could just threaten to murder the whore's child and they would shut the fuck up real quick
>After one of them gave me the clap I called in an airstrike on her village just for the hell of it

Attached: army_dog.jpg (4752x3168, 543K)

*It Ain't Me starts playing*
SOME DOGS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Attached: army_dog_helicopter_ride.jpg (736x630, 86K)

It was a different time.

Attached: army_dog_nam.png (750x525, 706K)

I think that was a scene from My Lai Mutt.

Attached: my Lai mutt.png (580x849, 698K)

>le scene where army doggo kill ppl and then tortures ppl then run over ppl with a tank....................

umm le sgt woofer..

o dark

DAE should o be rated NC17

oowowo wt* uhmmmm ****shivers***

i need to uh.... lie down

WHAT LE FUCK?

wasnt expecting that xP

jesus raimi xDd

GOOD doggo le pupper doggo lewoofer

le navy kot n kitter help n kitty navy le Admiral Friskers

XD XD XD haha dude xd dude xd xd HAHA pfffftHAHAAA! you are SO ironic bro haha you are FUNNY my dude FUNNY what a FUNNY little man, you are!

HAAAAAA hahaha DUUUDE u r LITERALLY funnier than every1 BROOO!!! funnier than any1 i have EVER SEEN BRO HAHAHA hahaha XD XD XD
the irony haha the irony hahaha it make me cry so funny haha its just so funny omg

You. you are funny dude. you are so better than everyone dude you are funny. funny man. you are so very funny dude. (You) are funny. hilarious post. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are FUNNY!

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

le doggowoofer pupuuper le sgt kibbles le doggo n navy litter le snek too doggo :) then le General Alpo xD hard 2 watchh le kino

goodest boi le Pvt Pupper le good doggo and best

Attached: woofer.jpg (699x1002, 220K)

>when he finally returns home and his owner asks him "Who's a good boy?"
>he doesn't even know how to respond to it anymore

Attached: 1386218626727.jpg (160x120, 7K)

Oscar worthy performance on that scene alone.

the "christ pose" Army Dog attempts as he's being gunned down by North Vietnamese soldiers doesn't really work because a dog's arms can't really move horizontally like a human's. also, i though it was a tad pretentious.

Yeah, kinda ruined the emotional impact of that scene.

That was a norwegian puffin dog (lundehund), they can do that pose.

Attached: lundehund.jpg (250x368, 22K)

I was honestly livid that Barkowski wasn't dishonorably discharged after what he did to that poor local girl. That shot of him licking her face while she cringed will never not haunt me.