Critics: 47%

>Critics: 47%
>Audiences: 72%
>While Phoenix no doubt delivers on an excellent performance, Todd Phillips JOKER is an all glum, no fun slog with an utterly wasted performance by actress Zazie Beetz.

Attached: JokerPoster1200_5ca3c435318d42.29270548.jpg (809x1200, 158K)

Why is hollywood so racist to women of color

*sigh*

i think the critic score will be slightly higher but still green booger

media bias against gamers, ignore this

Attached: he small.jpg (10x10, 682)

>So I just saw JOKER and it was goood? i guess?

>Critics 32%
>Audiences 76%
>Although Todd Phillips JOKER packs some excellent scenes and performances, it squanders it in pandering to the worst aspects of modern society.

Someone do a HITB one

>Critics: 100%
>Audience: 100%

Attached: 1557201312446.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

sounds pretty accurate

>JOKER desperately wants you to be engaged in it's gloomy setting but either audiences will be too turned off by it's bleakness or bored to death that the characters signature chaotic villainy that makes him fun to watch is a no show.

>JOKER successfully makes a fun interesting character a boring mentally ill stereotype made to appeal to today's worst people.

>Todd Phillips claps back at doubters with an original unique comic book film unlike any other coming out in recent years.

>movie is awful except for the token minority

Attached: 1557071380518.jpg (750x717, 59K)

>Todd Phillips new eye roller is a long drawn out pretentious arthouse wannabe that no doubt appeals to those with Tyler durden tattoos and hated for women

>Joker is a fine film (movie), but not a Marvel so I hate it. Bideo games!!! ME LOVE MARBEL GABEGINO AND SDAH WAHS!!!!

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 14K)

96 critic
89 audience

>something something angry white man something incel terrorist something something not enough women and niggers something it's time for a black joker

>Stick to watching the trailer. Todd Phillips new comic book movie is anything but as exciting as previous entries to the genre of this year.

>Joker runs away but not before getting tackled and arrested by the cops. The cops try to guilt trip him for what he's done to the city, but one of his followers crashes into the police car, killing everyone but Joker himself. As he escapes the car, he grabs a piece of sharded glass and cuts his mouth into an even wider smile.

>While this is happening, the infamous scene of Bruce's parents dying happens, with the killer in question being one of Joker's followers. He rips the pearl necklace and guns them down before leaving. The song ends and theres a sudden cut to black.

>Cut to Joker after this all happens, in arkham. Joker embraces his laughing distorter and delusions, now completely insane. His head has been shaved and his "smile" has been stitched up. This is eerily similar to the opening scene of the social worker and Arthur, but now its an arkham employee interviewing Joker, in the same office Penny was in.

>Joker is laughing to himself about a joke that only he and "him" get. "[The joke he's thinking about and laughing about] is personal. It's between me and him." Who "him" is is undisclosed in the script, but I thought it was Batman until the guys in the comments corrected me. Thanks guys.

>Joker doesnt answer anything that the arkham employee asks him. He's in his own happy world now.

>The final scene is Arthur so out of his mind that he dances in the arkham cafeteria with the song "That's Life" by Frank Sinatra (Murray Franklin's talk show theme song) playing in his mind.

>JOKER really wants you to like it's setting and feel for it's title character but both backfire even with a great performance by Phoenix

Well yeah, this thread is certainly correct in that critics will give a film a bad revier just because they don't like its audience regardless of its artistic mrits.

>Zazie Beetz
Who?
Is she the negress he lusts for or the negress social worker

>me sides: 200% and getting higher

Jay: Movie good
Mike: Movie bad, not Star Trek
Jay: Well I didn’t think it was THAT good

The critics will hate it because Arthur will call Zazie's character a whore in front of her little girl.

Attached: craycray.jpg (2896x2896, 726K)

Kino

Attached: PicsArt_06-02-10.38.46.jpg (758x228, 49K)

probably this

Expect black twitter to lose their shit over this.

Absolutely kino.

Attached: 1554389003918.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Is this legit

MOVIE ABOUT CLOWN MAN NOT HAVE ENUFF QUIPS AND JOKES

NOT FUNNY BAD MOVIE

-10/10

Attached: GRUNDY WANT PANTS TOO.jpg (348x442, 15K)

With all the proof that has been posted here yes it definitely is.

Unironically yes. Yesterday a generous user dropped some parts of the leaked script.