NETFLIX AGREES TO CANCEL GOOD OMENS

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/good-omens-petition-netflix-amazon-prime-neil-gaiman-stranger-thngs-david-tennant-season-2-a8970801.html

>Netflix has responded to the petition that initially urged the streaming service to cancel “blasphemous” TV show Good Omens – despite the fact it’s available on Amazon Prime.

>More than 20,000 people have signed the petition that accuses the fantasy series of “mocking God’s wisdom”, but Netflix has now promised it won’t continue the show.

>Amazon Prime also got in on the fun, tweeting that they’re going to cancel Stranger Things, one of Netflix’s biggest shows.

Deus Vult.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-24-07-26-19.png (1438x1519, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf
nature.com/articles/28478
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
twitter.com/kambizshabankar/statuses/811102084892360705
aps.org/publications/apsnews/200002/top10.cfm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinozism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christcucks think they matter in 2019
You lost, just convert to Islam already

I'm sure they're canceling it due to poor performance and are using this as an excuse/muh christcucks bad.

The boy Antichrist is insanely handsome.

Based DJWs (divine justice warriors).

they're cancelling it because it's dogshit and they have a convenient excuse

Try to actually read past the subject line christcuck.

>I'm sure they're canceling it

Attached: 1512098078542.jpg (462x346, 42K)

BASED

>gods wisdom
>can't even target the right streaming service

This is why religion is dying in the west. It only attracts the ignorant.

Yeah they’re canceling a mini series that’s already over

Proof Christfags are braindead

It is a miniseries and was not even made by Netflix. They are making fun of the petition signers by agreeing to cancel another network's show that has already ended.

>not understanding what he said
we really need to do something about ESL posters

It was a mini series. It used all the written material, and even some of the unwritten plans for sequels that he had as notes. That makes it even funnier. Begging the wrong company, to can something that is already a complete story. Just with a hook if he does write more.

What do you thinks the average IQ of these posters?

this is terrible false flagging

Attached: 1554314704878.jpg (636x356, 37K)

it's protestants that do this shit not catholics

That boy is hellishly angelic.

sounds as legit as a white on black hate crime in 2019

>>Amazon Prime also got in on the fun, tweeting that they’re going to cancel Stranger Things, one of Netflix’s biggest shows.

This almost makes me thing somebody working there has a soul, but then I remember it's Amazon and that can't possibly be the case.

Netflix is oversaturated with trash, at least Prime has some decent shows to binge like Dilbert and the X-Files.

>muslims will literally arm themselves and go to the studio that distributes blasphemous media and kill everyone there in cold blood
>christians just start up a petition that goes to the wrong guys
What went wrong

What's more likely is that this is some marketing op.
>snopes has verified that it was a Christian group who made the petition. The fact that the Christian group was based purely on facebook and made up entirely of humanists is irrelevant

This thread again, complete with the same replies such as This is an amazon marketing thread made by marketing team boomers who still think its in vogue to hate christians and that its them that censor shit these days.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 11.26.55 pm.png (1998x1408, 515K)

>be expensive show with medicore ratings
>needs to be cancelled but muh rattings cant be used
>shift blame to Christian

JFC use your fucking brain. theres no more fucking material to adapt its already finished that's the joke YOU BRAINLET MONKEY

they're trying to create viral marketing but they're unaware that we no longer live in the 90's where christians were relevant and could censor shit.

they're unaware of the modern day and sjws.

>NETFLIX
>AMAZON PRIME
>CROSS PROMOTIONS
>CORPORATIONS ARE AWESOME

Attached: images.png (293x172, 9K)

I’m not the only person here who can see that the “petition” was obviously started by Amazon themselves for viral marketing, right?

Oh those crazy christians amirite fellow kids? always blowing things up when theyre offended and mutilating babies.
Perhaps we should make these threads more relvant for amazon by turning them into draw mohammad threads?

shhh stop noticing things the tards will call you a conspiracy theorist

No it's even worse than that. I guarantee that this "petition" was created by Netflix and Amazon Prime working together to get promotion. Notice how they are both in on the joke, promoting their shows. Its simultaneously fake controversy mixed with a jab at "dumb Christians" to stoke their target demographic.

Sad.

pic related

Attached: mohammad.jpg (218x231, 9K)

Thats why we should make these draw mohammad threads. lets get amazon associated with hating that religion and see how they react.

Attached: mohammadetgoat.jpg (248x203, 12K)

>surely no one on a russian troll farming forum enjoys giving the business to self-righteous christards
>it has to be gorilla marketing
I hope you get banned again.

>god's a woman.
dropped, never dropped something with David Tennant in it before, but fuck it.
atheist here by the way, the idea of a God is laughable, the idea that God is a woman is beyond mortal comprehension on how ludicrous it was, and is simply beyond the realms of disbelief, I had to turn it off for the sake of my IQ.

Why are christians so stupid?

Daily reminder it has been empirically proven religiosity stifles scientific innovation.

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf

Daily reminder the overwhelming majority of leading scientists are atheist

nature.com/articles/28478

Daily reminder religious people are less intelligent according to dozens of studies.

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Religious people are literally a lesser breed of human

Attached: mooney1.jpg (630x750, 73K)

What does your post even mean? in English please.

Attached: 3fG9i7T.jpg (538x305, 33K)

Did God tell you to mass reply?

Amazon hates islam.

Attached: 23424124.jpg (198x255, 16K)

What do you have against Muslims Amazon?

Attached: hebo.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

meanwhile, every major invention.and scientific discovery of the last 500 years was made by Christians and Jews.

They're evangelicals boomers from /pol/ so below 50ish

Based retard
Atheists have dominated the highest strata of the scientific world for over a century

You have to name them properly do they show up in google image search when people search for amazon and this show, or amazon and religion or amazon and muslims or what have you.

Attached: Amazon hates Muslims.png (818x1200, 345K)

>China has more innovation than the USA.
lololololol.

have they gotten anything built?

>being this new
>being this dumb
"I hope you get banned again" is both English and entirely self-explanatory dipshit.

Amazon Marketing team: Muslims are literally a lesser breed of human

Jesus christ you guys are racist as fuck

Based illiterate retard that cannot read graphs
Yes
Men like Feynman have been absolutely pivotal to the scientific and technological development of the 20th century

The other part of your post, you got cataracts boomer?

lol this. WTF AMAZON HATES MUSLIMS?

Based retard schizo boomer who believes Amazon makes these threads

What a shock, (((Netflix))) uses this as an opportunity to mock Christians and the (((media))) loves it.

Wow, this doesn't seem staged at all.

>Atheists have dominated the highest strata of the scientific world for over a century
Not true in the least bit.

Daily reminder intelligence (and atheism; especially atheism) is inversely correlated with fertility, so rational, intelligent atheists are inferior to unintelligent religioustards.

>Men like Feynman have been absolutely pivotal to the scientific and technological development of the 20th century
So were men like Francis Collins.

Black people tend to be more religious. Are you a racist?

I just dont understand why Amazon hates Muslims so much.

If i play devils advocate i could probably come up with some reasons but here's the amazon marketing team calling all muslims subhuman in their advertising threads.

amazon are more extremely hateful towards muslims than any company i've heard of. It's worrying.

Third link, brainlet

>implying there's anything wrong with being """racist"""

>Netflix doing free advertising for unknown competitor's shows
Thanks, Netflix. I canceled Netflix and subscribed to Amazon Prime.

A minority, sweetie.
Even among regular American scientists, christians are a minority.

The great are always a minority. Newton, a devout Christian still has not been surpassed by any atheist.

Right? even Amazon is extremely racist against Muslims. Source: In a recent marketing campaign Amazon said Muslims were "Literally a lesser breed of human".

I didn't know it was okay to speak like this about muslims but apparently the people at the Amazon offices are okay with it so i will be too.

>n=1
Based retard

The greatest of all time is always just one. And he is a Christian.

You really shouldn't take it seriously. It's a young adult book for fuck's sake. The writing is for children.

I guarantee these people are Evangelicals.

This isnt a new claim. There's been some controversy about Amazons hatred for Muslims before twitter.com/kambizshabankar/statuses/811102084892360705

They even use it in viral marketing campaigns. Imagine advertising your show with vile hatred.

I doubt you did anything.

what are you doing man

What do you think of muslims? A-O-K?

kek

Einstein wasn’t a christian, sweetie

Did God tell you to hate Amazon?

Just highlighting how Amazon is attacking religious minority groups to market their shows here in Yea Forums threads.

Hopefully we can bring this to the attention of the public through search engine results. #equalitynothate #downwithamazonsracism

He also wasn't an atheist. But he's #2. The top two of all time were not atheists. Being an atheist reduces your IQ and makes it impossible to make important discoveries.

He believed in a spiritual God.

I can get behind this.

#nomorehate

>Being an atheist reduces your IQ and makes it impossible to make important discoveries.
Hm. Kinda sounds like bullshit to me, but if user says it it must be true.

>But he's #2.
Ranked first by scientists
aps.org/publications/apsnews/200002/top10.cfm
>He also wasn't an atheist.
He was much closer to atheism than christianity. He even said that for a christian he’s pretty much an atheist.
>Being an atheist reduces your IQ
Cope
Empirically wrong

american meaning of atheist is not-christian

Explain why the two best scientists of all time got all of their knowledge directly from God. You can't because your tiny atrophied atheist brain has no room for higher concepts.
>h-he was 2% atheist
kek
ultimate cop out and non-argument. Atheists never win these debates.

I'm not a christian. I do have many friends who are muslim and I think it's a dangerous and vile thing to see amazon turn against religious minorities and use hatred of them to sell shows. Amazon hates islam and is using that hatred of muslims to advertise their shows and that is never okay.

The fuck is that?

>>top scientists
>>actually only Physicists
how embarrassing

don’t the ignorant multiply at a more rapid rate?

>>h-he was 2% atheist
Who the fuck are you quoting?
Are you brain damaged?

Physics is the only real science. Everything else is just applied physics. If you're not a physicist you're merely a technician.

>Explain why the two best scientists of all time got all of their knowledge directly from God. You can't because your tiny atrophied atheist brain has no room for higher concepts.
Divinely inspired post.

Attached: 1558442793577.png (630x445, 225K)

Based retard

>partial atheism is a thing
kek

How do atheists get this stupid?

>netflix has the power to cancel shows on other streaming services
H-holy fuck.

It's called "religious" because he has a belief in something.

If he was like "i dunno but im open to it, basically maybe" thats called agnostic

And then we get athiests, who believe there is no god. That's religious again but called "Atheism"

Imagine being so low IQ you lack reading comprehension to this level

you fell for it. this is a marketing thread

We get it, you have no clue of what you’re talking about
Go to bed, kid

Why do you hate muslims?

Look into the group that created this petition, they've existed for a while, the notion of amazon shilling doesn't hold water.

hah!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinozism

Take your meds, gramps

Define spiritual

Art is fuckin dead. Entertainment is just made to net in idiots. There's no hope for humanity to further itself from here. We've reached our half life

technically, wouldnt it be the one claiming christians are relevant and try to censor things who you should call "gramps"?

that was more than 20 years ago.

Read a dictionary.

this post is correct.

Based retards

Nice, now i have something to watch tonight

LMAO

>somebody didnt get the memo that progressives cant use that word anymore.

you gotta say "the r-word" bro.

Prots really are the worst. This is coming from a prot btw

Legit cringe

The show is egregious blasphemy but a silly petition isn’t going to do jack

it's a made up marketing campaign though so you're off the hook.

UGH. looks like you forgot you also cant use Yea Forums buzzwords as a progressive.

You might get outed as "toxic"

Attached: 1436555235076.jpg (469x463, 52K)

>Retarded schizo Christcucks got tired of getting blown the fuck out in every single thread they create on /pol/ so they fled to Yea Forums.

Cope

Yikes. Somebody is Seething. Maybe you're just no good at your job.

look at this commie squirm

Based Iceland btfo China and japan while also being turbo religious

Maye you just need to get good at science Iceland clearly proves religion doesn’t matter

>Homos and nigs complain about something
>it's taken more seriously than it should
>christcucks complain about something
>it's mocked and used as promotion

Ignoring all the retarded shit ITT I have 2 questions:
1. Is this show actually blasphemous or is this a typical uninformed boomer overreaction? FYI I don't consider light hearted things like Life of Brian blasphemous, but I don't want to see them make Jesus queer or anything deliberately edgy/kikey in that vein.
2. Is it actually any good?

>giant corporations poke fun at religious outrage
>Socially media users have a good laugh

Vargniggers? In MY Yea Forums?

It's a complete overreaction.
It toes the line of blasphemy with its tongue firmly planted in its cheek. Just like Life of Brian does.
It's an angel and a demon who find companionship in each other while they spend time on Earth foiling each other's plots. And when Armageddon comes knocking, they decide to say fuck Heaven, fuck Hell, they're going to save Earth together.

First time I've seen a proper usage of this meme in 4 or 5 years, thank you.

Thanks for the input, might watch it. I avoided it initially because I wasn't sure.

(you)

imagine a bunch of SJW Hollywood types mocking religious people for getting triggered.

art is now no longer beyond censorship
well... maybe "now" is the wrong word

I highly recommend the book.
Though the series is really good in its own right. Largely due to Michael Sheen and David Tennant's chemistry together.

I am. And it's happening now.
And it's hilarious.
Stay seething, christcucks.

>*tips*

Holy Bait-3:16
This is blessed bait it calls upon Legion and drives them into pigs

SEE! SEE! RIGHT WINGERS ARE JUST AS BAD AS SJWS OR WORSE!

>netflix
Cancel the whole fucking company already
Literally nothing they ever did was good

Interestingly, I watched it after this stupidity started and I couldn't find where there was any kind of mocking of God's wisdom. In fact, it seemed very much to make the point that God's plan is unknowable and people should have faith.

Attached: 6EB04741-3237-4CAD-B017-0EE4F007675E.jpg (600x532, 40K)