Where the fuck is the Spoony Movie?

Where the fuck is the Spoony Movie?

Attached: B9F034A0-E2B0-4AA5-9966-9CD0A8C44977.png (637x339, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5O77t9TPcHc
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk
youtube.com/watch?v=OMSZ1TqgOIU
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
youtu.be/gmKXdVwrobM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk
youtu.be/_noxq1lFBqM
youtu.be/l6rgcSvuKKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally why the fuck would he tweet that rape thing?

Who is this man? He looks diseased.

In our hearts user

It was more a bondage thing than a rape thing. Also, the person he actually tweeted it to was pretty cool with it.

>an edgy joke didn’t land
let’s socially ostracise him severely

Go see The Forky Movie instead

Attached: forky.jpg (1256x620, 49K)

Cause Spoony didn't realize who he had become buddy-buddy with.

He has like ninety diseases if you believe his own claims.

ScammyOne

Attached: ci0tv51e1r801.png (900x600, 348K)

Classic mentally ill jewish behavior.

>Patreon down to $440 a month
Just die already!

He's Irish.

Attached: 1554323056059.png (501x684, 80K)

fucking minimum wage cucks make more money than spoony.

Honestly should've just texted her a joke like that so people wouldn't get personally offended on her behalf.

Semi-related: Does anybody here remember Aussiegate?

Oh, it's coming. It's coming. 2019: Year of the 'tang!

Attached: spoony squee.gif (240x261, 983K)

I wanna go back

watched his most recent stream. he mostly groused about physical ailments and hypochondria. spoony has decided to become an old man before his time.

2019:
>number of reviews - 0
>number of Live Wires - 1
>number of Vlogs - 0
>number of car accidents - 1

I'd wear it.

Attached: 3ovklqvpfbp01.jpg (810x1080, 109K)

Berries and Cream looking motherfucker.

Attached: 56f0427933a7f2de8938e26871818f82.jpg (484x272, 23K)

>it was the rape joke that killed his career!
nooooo
his career died before that
his autism at that one E3 caused professional people to run from him.
after scarlet cucked and left him. his videos took a nose dive. they started to come back with the ultima reviews. sadly by that point it was over Spoony had convinced him self he could never do better and stopped trying anything.

Spoony is the sad case of mental illness and how going untreated while being in the internet limelight is a very bad idea.

BETRAYAL! BETRAYED ME! THIS GAME SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

Attached: Spoony AHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (359x202, 535K)

It was a bad pickup line at worst.

tired of this post mortem shit on spoony. i just want the guy to get to a point where he can release regular content. it's not like anyone out there is even making good content anymore. just fart it out, dude.

if you remember he sperged at E3 about the new X-com not being a tactical game and an fps instead
then they made it a tactical shooter in the vein of the old game anyway so he ruined his career for nothing, the fps was just something they included for free

So with Spoony not bringing in money like he used to.
what are the chances of being able to fuck April for money?

LordKat blames Spoony for ruining his career because he didn't get to interview Notch, or something.

Attached: Mickey vs Lord Kat.jpg (716x475, 241K)

>his autism at that one E3 caused professional people to run from him.
>Seriously believing Lord Fat's butthurt lies
The guy is fucking delusional, he's a literal who, who thinks he's a bigshot and was going to do a Q&A with all these big devs. If he was, then Spoony's shouting would not have hurt that at all. LordFat is just a guy who blames everyone but himself for his failures.

based spoony didn't suck developer dick. we didn't deserve him

Attached: dVOIXsb.png (300x169, 73K)

Nah. He had a brief resurgence when he set up his patreon. He would still be rolling in money if he made some fucking content.

Spoony should be at all the game events. Him freaking out would be hilarious to watch.

Attached: Spoongerp.jpg (356x370, 14K)

>Those denialfags who said 2019 would be the Year of the Spoon
lol

you dont even need to listen to him.
after that the realm of internet reviewers getting in really tightened up. only the biggest and more importantly safest choices get in. they can trust even if they dont like a game they know they wont get a reaction like spoony. atleast not on the show floor.

Was cool with him with the joke at JO. Was cool with him with his sperg out at E3. What pissed me off was his hesitant response to the movie being funded. Immediately knew he wasn't gonna follow up on it. He knew, and everyone else knew he wasn't gonna make a movie. Even one of those shitty TGWTG movies would've drawn views. He could've asked one of his buddies from that shitty site could've helped write that shit and he didn't because he's a lazy sack of shit.

Why couldn't he just mature, grow a decent work ethic and make consistenly good content until he could retire? He had a meal ticket for the rest of his life and he fucked literally everything up.

I'm just waiting for him to die, at this rate.

>he doesnt know that we have been saying year of the spoony for like fucking 6 years

yikers!

Do you have the one from 2009?

WHERES THE FUCKING MOVIE LEBOWSKI?

Attached: where-is-the-money-768x385[1].jpg (768x385, 26K)

Then explain angry joe, lmao

>Why couldn't he just mature
some people are pathologicaly incapable of this. they'll make shit up subconciously to get out of self-reflection.

The Spoony discography
good thing I grabbed a ss of this
when did you first discover The Spoony One?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-2-19 The Spoony Experiment Complete Episode List.png (1663x4902, 777K)

From the little I've got from his vids, he continuously appears to overthink about the quality of his vids, and ends up believing it's better/easier to just whine and complain about how hard done by he is, rather than actually release the fucking video and seeing how it goes. He's deleted entire Counter Monkeys that he's never released on his channel just because he thinks it wasn't compelling enough, not realizing his fans will take literally ANYTHING he gives them.

That and he's just generally a prick that thinks he's better than the people that give him money, and used to insult them, constantly. I wonder if I'm the only one who remembers what a huge fucking deal he made about the whole Pacific Rim thing. He said he didn't like Pacific Rim, his fans disagreed with him, and he suddenly lost his mind over it, thinking he was being abandoned. It was hilariously childish.

Angry Joe got popular by appealing to the lowest hanging fruit imaginable. Spoony was at least capable of forming an original opinion on something.

Fallon will have Spoony on this year to review video board games. Trust me.

Attached: Spoony Fallon 2.png (640x360, 458K)

wasn't that the incident that initially caused him to close his youtube comments in the first place?

The Sneedy Movie

Attached: 1547234244841.jpg (225x225, 5K)

lol no

Lordfat could have interviewed Notch and nothing would have changed in the long term. He's a fucking hack fraud and it's hilarious to hear him suggest that Spoony ruined career opportunities for him.

>Spoony, DSP and Wings still managing to eek out a living by being professional NEETS in 2019
>I have to wagecuck tomorrow morning just to pay rent
Honestly wish I was a lolcow desu

is he in jail?

>Antwiler
>Irish
He's a fucking Krautshit

do you think he seriously thinks he still has a chance to get on fallon to talk about board games?

Attached: Spoony Dr. Insano.gif (172x278, 708K)

he fell for his own internet hype.
>he was THE Spoony One! HE ALONE built TGWTG and winner of some online popularity contest! his videos are genius! he can do no wrong!

you dont see angry joe getting in to E3 any more do you? he sits his fat ass at home while making his beef cake friend cross dress.

>you now remember Spoony's wrestling reviews
>that one Wrestlemania review that went in excess of 3 and a half hours

Angry Joe got absolutely humiliated by Dorito Pope and went home with his tail between his legs

Attached: img08.jpg (600x450, 48K)

>475$ a month
>- whatever fees/taxes
>livable in the USA

Hey big boy!

Attached: img113.jpg (600x500, 69K)

>angry joe
He's honestly not even a good lolcow. He's just an asshole

it's dutch innit

well if that's the case he wasn't wrong

Attached: spoony was more popular than douge.png (353x316, 38K)

He was, though. I could never see Angry Joe talking about Sierra games.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Not sure what point you think you're making here, lol. Joe is a millionaire because he took that L.

>gets angry when his normal fans don't want to hear about his mandrama garbage
why do so many do this, Pat the nes cuck is the same way

April probably has a job, plus she sells shit on etsy. Also, based Miles probably helps out with cash by killing Mexicans

Spoony rocking out. I think he was singing System of a Down.

Attached: img104.jpg (600x450, 63K)

When's he going to publish his get rich quick book about going from $7 to a millionaire?

>drinks a bottle of rotgut
>watches twilight opening night
>drinks whisky of some sorts when you get home
>drunk calls internet friends
>tries to talk about the movie
>talks about how life is shit and Scarlett instead
>just by their voices you can tell Linkara and Phelous are worried and scared.
> uploads the video as his review for the movie.

>>he was THE Spoony One! HE ALONE built TGWTG and winner of some online popularity contest! his videos are genius! he can do no wrong!
spoony had some pretty autistic fans back in the day. i remember one time the adds were removed from his website because he had asked people to "click some adds will ya?" and people were clicking them so much without actualy buying anything that the people who bought the adds realised something was amiss and pulled out because they felt cheated

Attached: Spoony comic.jpg (500x689, 121K)

These. Without Twitter, he might have managed to pull

That was easily the most kino movie review he ever did though

I think it was a little after that, but I definitely remember the Pacific Rim thing being his true descent into mania.
youtu.be/5O77t9TPcHc
Watch 11:45 - 14:00. He just makes such a mountain out of a molehill whilst Miles just sits there, awkwardly waiting for him to stop.

Still can't believe his entire life took a fucking nosedive because of that.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Pat the nes punk
I only know him from the nerd's videos, then when Diablo mobile was announced he and his neckbeardy ginger friend went on a rant about manbabies. The lack of self awareness was cringe.

name a more kino video he ever did. it can't be done.

Attached: fallen spoony.jpg (800x600, 182K)

The Social Network has nothing on Channel Awesome

It's over man. His site is dead, and he doesn't even do many livestreams.

The guy's a mess.

He's an immature narrcisit. He will never learn and never improve.

The lack of Oreo-posting in this thread disturbs me.

Attached: Oreo 11.jpg (887x1255, 262K)

>I definitely remember the Pacific Rim thing being his true descent into mania.
Was that before or after the Bee incident?
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk

IDK I have a road trip coming up and I sorta want to stop in Auroa and try to fuck her. not because she is hot(she is aite) but because i want to fuck with spoony. he wants to be a whiny little bitch? ill give him a reason to be a whiny little bitch.

i also have always had a thing fuck punk/mall goth girls.

Notice how James Rolfe barely has any association with Pat now besides doing his charity livestreams

my bad

Attached: oreo twitter.jpg (877x1067, 202K)

Is that the one where he says "I've never really had any close friends" while slouching on his coffee table?
If so, that was the best video he ever did.

>2007

Attached: 1283526754938.jpg (1900x1200, 609K)

Attached: April 9.jpg (720x960, 113K)

is linkara still banging that tranny?

because the Screenwave guys are only of the highest moral fiber

Attached: 1553388795080.png (1033x987, 1.86M)

>Linkara says "I'll be your friend"
>Spoony looks even more depressed
Yeah, that's the one

liz got the surgery so she's no longer of interest to /ourguy/ linkara

Attached: bringinit.gif (188x180, 963K)

>reminder Spoony was an absolute unit and TGWTG crashed and burned because they let him go out of jealousy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Talkin' about me, HMMMMMMMMMMM???

Attached: 1413191547557.gif (500x274, 686K)

And where did you get that from? He's literally visited family in Ireland, before. And his brother is named Miles.

>Screenwave
James really screwed himself over. After screwattack you think he would've not joined with another crappy internet company.

depends on which one you mean.
Iron Liz the one most people know/knew. no she left him. as s'he put it "he like so many others on that site have so much wasted potential" s/he went on to find out about the crazy shit he hid from her.

hit it from behind?

>tfw Hidden Block is the only internet group that has no controversy what so ever.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (223x226, 5K)

last I saw he was dating some black she-beast
not sure what it's gender is

The fact it's basically an anglicized rendering of Antweiler which is a Kraut name? Why do you assume the family he's visited are from the paternal side?

Looks like a mongoloid with downsyndrome

Whenever I see this pic, it makes me think of the child Noah and April never had, and said child drawing out the dark scenarios that his/her six year old brain is too young to really comprehend. Then you learn it was actually drawn by a 20-something chick on deviantart.

"no!"

Attached: spoonster big tiddy gf.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

I remember he used to proudly advertise ED, back in the day.

Attached: ;_;.jpg (731x716, 98K)

>s/he went on to find out about the crazy shit he hid from her.

Like what? All I know is he's a gay Christian in denial.

Nothing will ever beat the guy that took out ad's on the site with missing spoony

Probably his unhealthy obsession with the BBC

He drank it.

Attached: nicnod.gif (500x281, 263K)

Spoony's live RPG shit is great. I remember when he pissed off Angry Joe by murdering his first ever RPG character right after said character got the finishing blow on a boss.

Why would you wear such tight tee's when you are that fat?

"I'll slim into it one day"

I think he married it.

Attached: 1422866235124.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=OMSZ1TqgOIU

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?!????!?!?

Attached: Linkara shemales.jpg (1276x6264, 2.04M)

he had always been attracted to futa/shemale. thus him going after trannies(pre op). S/he was just him playing to his fetish.
he also had a penchant for gore/necro/gay puppet orgies.

I do hate that sort of memey roleplaying where nobody ever takes anything seriously (a friend of mine called it Jack Sparrow syndrome), but I'll never comprehend why he felt the need to force himself into the call just to tell them to play differently. If he was never told off, was his plan to just oversee the game for the next three hours and make sure nobody stepped out of line?

>gay puppet orgies
Say what?

Attached: 1406712704125.gif (260x260, 1.66M)

you need to say it all to get the full scope
"Necro gay puppet orgies".
by puppets im talking Kermit n shit. not some weird kink term.

I miss spoony, I think some of his best work was right before the fall. His Ultima videos were comfy.

Fuck, I didn't realize his ET and Thing review were THAT early on. His ET review was the one where he's high as fuck cause he had his wisdom teeth out.

wasnt that bayou billy?

toy story 5

Would Spoony's movie be better than theirs?

Attached: internet moguls.jpg (800x800, 106K)

quite frankly neither of them have a character even half as funny as Dr. Insano

Attached: dr__insano_lightning_by_gabdiel.jpg (900x570, 140K)

>here is spoonys movie
> 1 1/2 hours of him play fighting and talking to miles in many different costumes.

dress for the body you want

Board James > Plinkett > Nerd > Insano

Attached: spoony.jpg (1201x770, 91K)

Only if it's like the Twilight review where he's drunk as all fuck ranting about shit, it would make a great stream of consciousness film

YEAR OF THE SPOON

she would be a good fuck i bet.
you know spoony aint hittin it right.
alt girls like her will ride you like no other. they will let you do horrible debasing things to em.

>LordFat still butthurt blaming Spoony for Notch blowing him off to this day years later
Meanwhile in reality Spoony's "autistic outburst" got him and Angry Joe exclusive interviews with Firaxis when they revealed their own version of XCOM.

Just pledged $50 match me

Anyone else remember this guy trying to do an MST3K type riff show that never took off?

Can we take a moment to really think who would still be giving him money. Like new fans don't exist. So who are these ultra oldfags supporting him even a little. Seriously I wanna know who they are in life. Think about it

Attached: 1560223237078.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>Dr. Insano was the inspiration for the Doctor in Dead by Daylight

God he was so fucking desperate to get on TV. That seems to be a trend among the Xoomer e-celebs is they don't feel like they've "made it" until they've penetrated the traditional media sphere in some way even though no one cares about that shit anymore except for literal boomers. They just can't be happy with their internet careers.

the people are left spend their days rewatching Lets riff and Swat videos over and over again. all while hoping "if i just watch his videos one more time he will come back..."

The've probably all forgotten about him and the paytreon.

Reminder his brother who is a cop killed a spic and was praised by Arpaio

hot off the presses

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23 Noah Antwiler is creating Silly Videos Patreon.png (1154x592, 444K)

k i n o

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

2019's year of the Spoony guys, just you wait. Just you fucking wait.

Was this before or after she transitioned to a man?

$440 a month is barely a car payment

>That $5 tier

Seriously what the fuck. How can he take money and do nothing. Even $440 id feel like an asshole. Used to be a fan. Man what the fuck.

Attached: 1548113215894.jpg (228x221, 34K)

>Still higher than Saddox

Attached: 1302922336318.png (217x278, 32K)

The black one is also trans. S/he also used to have a bright green mohawk.

How hard is it to just record yourself doing your daily routine for 2 hours and call it a movie? Most spoonheads would eat it up so why not?

Attached: 1309073492833.jpg (450x334, 55K)

different times.
back than the idea of internet people being as famous and note worthy as they are now.
the idea was their videos would be their resume and their fan base would be their references for "real" entertainment jobs. they all started to fall apart when they realized that they could not make it in the industry as a star.

some took it well and moved on. these people were the smart ones in the end.
some are still around and keeping on. they linger around not growing. not improving. just accepted their fate.
others turned in to a trainwreck like spoony.

System of a down syndrome more like it.

He had an account for a sex website where he wrote about scat, transgenders, gay homo stuff, etc.

is the metokur video a legit overview of all the spoony stuff? i never even watched his videos but I got interested in eceleb drama because of that/this board

post yfw he proves all the zoomers wrong who think they're experts because they watch reddit "summary" videos

Attached: It's love my way or the highway.jpg (730x688, 73K)

I almost feel bad for Spoony, but he was a prick from the beginning. There was no saving someone of his unrealistic and unwarranted ego. It was amusing as a kid, but offputting and gross as an adult to see such a man make a fool of himself.

>metokur

Attached: 1561323657693.png (454x520, 13K)

Him and that rabbit hole soiboi are just basically reading our threads combined with some stuff from Kiwi Farms and a few other places. All that information we either gathered or spread all over. But they read it out loud in le meme reddit voices that that's what people know.

Attached: Mister Reddikur.png (631x974, 501K)

yes. watch Down the Rabbit hole on Spoony as well. It covers alot of the same shit without the graphic details of the potato nigger.
I like his video on Spoony because you could tell he was a fan but spoony just had to act like a retard online and than just run away.

EVER BEEN TO NEW YORK?
HMMMMMMMMM

>offputting and gross as an adult to see such a man make a fool of himself
believe it or not it could be worse

Attached: barney.jpg (246x138, 16K)

>our
>we

His website said "the only e-celeb with ED's approval" or something like that because he and Brad weren't mocked on the CA page at that time.

hi Jim

LINKARA

Attached: Linkara The Lightbringer.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

How long is Doug going to keep doing his shit? Does he still get new fans to make this sustainable?

HUUH
BAD BOYS
WATCHA GON'
WATCHA GON'
WATCHA GON' DO
youtu.be/gmKXdVwrobM

Attached: 1474090021231.jpg (499x473, 45K)

>Rocco from mega64 repeatedly roasting him with power rangers history parodys

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

The year of the Spoony comes, and there will be a great cleansing in Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Attached: 1505334589741.jpg (929x1200, 259K)

Most of his newer fans are probably zoomers who were like 5 yrs. old when he started making videos.

What the fuck is this?

I don't know anything about Mega64, but those are some of my favorite YouTube videos.

you sure about that family?

Attached: aut1493507046784.png (2958x3433, 1.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk

George to the rescue!

>yfw he actually comes back in his own place, hair cut to the original length, his style and personality on the level of the SWAT reviews as he dismantles everything about modern Steam gaming and does a classic style LP of something new.

Oh wait, that'll never happen.

Attached: 1467654755582.jpg (600x338, 36K)

as someone that also makes videos I kinda see how this can happen to a person. You work around the clock to pump out videos, and at first it's kind of fun, but quickly it becomes formulaic. Then you cant change it up because the viewers will ride you on it. So you eventually fall out of love with your work until you finally think "this isn't worth it" and decide to take a break. Then 1 month becomes 2, then becomes 6, then a years past and you start thinking you need a big come back video! But you're too rusty to pull it off or think you've gotten too rusty. So you fade away.

Shit sucks, man.

as if this even needed to be pointed out

Attached: 1337324315775.png (253x235, 70K)

this video GREATLY upset my dog
she's cocking her head at the speakers and is demanding I help
she gets very upset when other animals are in distress

just looked up his twitter.

Nah, fuck him lol. Last tweet was 42 minutes ago. Shit, man.

he is gaining subs again since the CtC shit. it will take years for him to get back to where he was. him parodying every popular thing as it comes out has felt like those Elsa and Spiderman videos for along time but no one calls him out on it.

>Godzilla vs. Kong LEAKED FOOTAGE, 2019 >>>click!

2100: Century of the Spoonytang. Aw yeah.

Y E A R

O F

T H E

S P O O N Y

Roccos personal channel is kino. Well worth a sub even if you don't know mega64 youtu.be/_noxq1lFBqM

youtu.be/l6rgcSvuKKk

His series is pretty much the info you'd gather after reading enough threads on these guys.

Considering she'd now gendered herself as a dude it makes it even more awkward. So Spoony wants to take a boy down to his basement and chain him and rape him on the reg?

Does anyone have a link to the original video where he's in bed with the two " I wanna be the guy" thots and make the "Spocker" joke? I can't find it anymore.

The keyword of that is "now" I'm sure he didn't think she was a tranny.

Is his dog even still alive?

that mean he gay

Attached: my way.jpg (1000x750, 475K)

To be honest, who doesn't?

Anyone? Surprised if it' full lost media at this point.

for him it was not that. He has alot of legit mental issues. he "cant" do videos because he has panic attacks because he has ran out of ideas of shit to rant about. his Ulitma retrospective was his swan song.

that last bit of good old spoony was dead by the end of the retrospective ended. he turned fully in to endless bitching and excuses. twitter has allowed him to vent and be "social" with people. I really think the best thing for him would be for him to be premabanned from twitter. it would force him to deal with his life. he would either get his shit together or kill him self. either way it would be better than where he is at now.

last i heard April was working multiple retail jobs. while spoony sat at home "getting better"

>for him it was not that. He has alot of legit mental issues.

He's a lazy narcisitic alcoholic. I think that's 79% of his problems. If he quit drinking he could do so much more.

This dude was the pewdiepie when youtube still has to struggle against dailymotion.

He hasn't been with April for over 7 years, unless they got back together. He went full mental when they broke up.

That was Scarlett.
this is her.

this is April. I have not seen anything about them breaking up.

Oh, right the tranny he reviewed movies with 5-6 years ago. I'm sure they're apart now, but who really cares? I only care about Spoony's survival through all these mad times.

>Dr. Insaneo in the background planning his sperg out to destroy Lord Fat's career

With the pretender ProJared banished from his YouTube throne this means that 2020 is definitely Year of the Spoony One.

Seriously this almost happened to me I fucking dodged a bullet here. A girl I knew in college eventually became a transboy but thank gawd she was such a weird dyke I didn't make a pass at her like Spoony otherwise I'd have a confused boner.

You "almost" fell in love with a tranny? You "would have" had a confused boner?

Lol someone made a pic of this

>transboy
Did she get the fake cock surgery? I not, I think you still have a chance if you reconnect on FagBook.

Thing is he has to wait for most films he does a review on to be at least ten years old hence the Nostalgia tag. This means he'll either run out of things to review or have to pick up the pace with newer content.

Well "she" doesn't have facial hair yet like Otaku does so, you never know...

because it shows how much of a shitshow he has become.

>moves across the nation with GF
>"buys" a house meaning down payment and a loan
>stops doing the thing that makes him be able to have a house
>she works 2 retail jobs
>but gets 440 a month each month you can expect less
no matter how you look at it this is not a maintainable thing for him. shits gonna comes crashing down real soon.
she wont be able to keep it up on her own. makes me wonder what would happen if she left him. he 100% would off him self im thinking.

also now thinking about it...Oreo has gotta be pretty old for a dog by now. like i said the world is gonna crash down on his ass real fucking hard.

i get reviewing new popular things.

but when you get the cheap Halloween store versions of every popular character it sorta makes feels like the Elsa Spiderman cheap cash grabs.

I honestly haven't watched an NC video in maybe four years. Does he still have that furry black guy and chubby girl who doesn't watch shit as his skit squad still?

Don't act like you don't know who Tamara is

i think so. they do show up in the thumbnails. i dont watch em any more but they show up.
3/4 years is about when i stopped watching him. i remember them having some skinny hot girl than fatty dingdongs. by that point i was already not really watching him i had never really came back since he "ended" NC.

How does he even survive? Where does his income come from? If he gets physically sick he will not be able to pay for the treatment.

No one knows. We suspect his family bailed him out.

when he gets behind on bills he does a live stream and people throw money at him

>You want my pussy? I bet you want to bend me over and fuck my pussy you sexist scum

Attached: lindsaaaaaaay.jpg (136x131, 5K)

Oh I know who she is user, I know. However does she know since she obviously hasn't watched anything made in the last three decades?

Are they even a thing anymore? I completely forgot about SpaceHamster and Caddicarus got boring after a while. I just follow my sweet precious boy Brutalmoose. Everything he makes is gold.

The sad part is that there are people still donating to him. I can't imagine it's anything other than people who haven't noticed the money being deducted from their account every month. And the fact that there are people who don't check their bank statements is sad as well.

My God. It is glorious. Also:
>That episode where he makes fun of autistic children and says the N Word
He used to be a mad man

yes that is pretty much what it is like fucking a SJW.

from what info is out there beyond what little he makes off pateron his girl friends works a regular job.

what the fuck why

Attached: 365653281479.png (500x506, 113K)

YEAH,BASED

Is that Latza's basement?

What type of gamer is he again?

She has potential to turn into a slampiggie

Lots of Spoony/CA shit is lost now, since blip went out of business and no one really cared enough to save any of it. It's sad that the only way to watch a lot of Spoony's old stuff (the only stuff worth watching) is through potato-quality re-encodes with hardcoded Russian subtitles on foreign fan channels.

>tiger allows one hit melee kills but can't hold guns
>duck twins allow one hit melee kills and guns at the same time (at the price of janky partner AI in doorways)
how the fuck did this get a pass?

I'm angry that Cinema Snob's best shit is mostly gone from existence

stop talking now, you have no concept of the lore of spoony mr reddit

Surely I'm not that old right...

Most likely they just forgot they had it active

oh buddy. im sorry im so so sorry.

>talking with friends
>high school days come up
>i started high school in 2001
>realized it is 2019
>people that were born the year i started high school are now adults.

time sneaks up on you as an adult. you will be working your ass off than one day you will notice something that makes you stop and think. that is when you realized how old you are and just how much time had passed.

Didn't Brad move all of his old videos to his YouTube account?

good one?

Attached: 37117448e230.gif (237x243, 1.97M)

It's amazing that digital media is so easy to lose. In this day in age you'd think we'd be past that, but no.

Probably where his sanity escaped to as well. Shame because he was one of the good ones.

Attached: spoony_sheik.png (394x383, 156K)

didn't he break up with her when she said she wants to get rid of the dick? linkara really needed some pipe, it seems.

I'm fairly sure only people still paying for this are those who forgot about it.

No.

>tfw he probably has a regular job now (probably an amazon warehouse worker or something like that), hence the low output

People will think I'm cool if I wear a Jim shirt

You'd think so, but SOMEONE would have noticed him and posted about it. E-celebs are basically unemployable in terms of jobs that require interacting with people.

it just took a while for people to realize archiving shit matters

Yeah, especially since it's spoony.

>>moves across the nation with GF
>>"buys" a house meaning down payment and a loan
Aren't you confusing him with DSP?

>looks at his twitter
that is a real indicator of how busy he is.

>dat feel when his website is legit finally gone

Attached: diablo_YOU face.jpg (600x857, 56K)

>E-celebs are basically unemployable in terms of jobs that require interacting with people.

Especially asshats like Doug who made a big show of quitting his job. I'd love to see him try to get enployment now when that shit is still available on YouTube.

Attached: Doug.jpg (265x335, 38K)

He's been in full on escapism mode for years. Early on when his content dropped he at least tried to justify it with mental problems and such. Now he just lives on Twitter and ignores real life issues.

I doubt the patreon money even covers his rent, he has to have some other source of income
>he's most active on the platform that requires the least effort and can be updated in between other tasks.
dude has a job

damn son, she got chunky. but she was never really unattractive like scarlett.

Attached: D1-U5dyWwAA9N71.jpg large.jpg (1200x1600, 262K)

>y-year of the spoony coming soon

Who is a better tranny? Jesuotaku or Spoony?

Attached: tumblr_mcy1njcpjN1r6q5reo2_400 (1).gif (350x197, 905K)

damn not bad

>with as much as he posts
>with as often as he posts
there is no way he has a job and not been fired for dicking around on his phone.

Yup. It really makes you think about all the media we've lost from 1890 to 2010. Answer: a fuck ton.

Damn. Once years back as I found out about Brad and Spoony I remember watching their videos on Blip usually at school or places like McDonald's and getting pissed at the site wishing I could rather watch on Dailymotion or YouTube not knowing that eventually Channel Awesome would be downfalled.

Lol he's even featured in a story on 20/20 doing his "fuck you I quit" viral video ensuring absolutely no normie business will ever hire Doug again.

Man that is one woman who unfortunately looks like a barely passing tranny. Hell she looks like a MoMo impersonation.

They were retarded not to have their videos on Youtube or even Dailymotion. It was a decision based on pride ad it ruined them

He could be doing database entry again. Spoony had that job at one point.

>It was a decision based on pride ad it ruined them
not really. people tend to forget youtube was hell of a lot more stringent with copyrighted content back in the day. you couldn't post what they did without getting your shit claimed.

Nothing about this is true though