Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Attached: 81ZPCnTkKL._SL1500_.jpg (1034x1500, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sEVT8nfjIvA
jewsforjesus.org/jewish-resources/messianic-prophecy/
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_English_language_Indigo_League_home_video_releases_(Region_1)
youtube.com/watch?v=GxmtzBkQo9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than the cage reboot but still shit. the best Christian movie will always be be tribulation with gary busey

Attached: MV5BMTk3NzAwOTYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc1NzYyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (348x500, 35K)

Looks kino to me

tribulation is unironically kino. it's better than it has any right to be

the books got pretty dope when the Apocalypse kicked into high gear

youtu.be/sEVT8nfjIvA

>evangelical protestants
Nah.

First half is good, second half is ridiculous and extremely slow and boring.

>tfw no Evangelical girlfriend

Attached: Christian-Mingle-Movie-Wallpapers_932919.jpg (736x736, 83K)

The books are great if you want to get anything close to a film look for the “audio drama” for the left behind series they are great!

its zionism and jew prophecy the movie

There at least 50 Christian movies better than this DTV crap

name 5

First movie was an okay TV Special. Sequel and remake were hot garbage. Shame too because the books and the premise are decent enough to make a great TV series or movie series. Regrettably I dont think the audience for this sort of a series is big enough to do the books justice. Which is a shame because they're worth a read even if you aren't Christian.

Howie Mandel is a christian?

Reminder that the "rapture" is a false doctrine and was literally non-existent until Americans began to ruin Christian teachings.

It traumatized me as a 10 year old because everyone told me it was real and would actually happen, both at home and at church where they showed this to us - Mormon family. So I kept having nightmares my family vanished and I was left all alone, and waking up soaked in sweat with a terrible headache, and if I didn't immediately see any family members I'd start to panic and hyperventilate. Not good memories.

He's handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

>Howie Mandel is a christian?
More likely he just wanted a paycheck.

kill yourself faggot scum

>It traumatized me as a 10 year old because everyone told me it was real and would actually happen

The trauma is part of the reasons I still like reading the books. You can read them as Cosmic Horror from the point of view of the Cultists.

LB is actually decent Christ Kino but holy shit everything after is s shit show.

>mfw the anti christ shoots that goober in the room and convinces everyone that it was self defense

Attached: 8C853048-529B-4411-8784-F05CCD86256E.jpg (500x500, 24K)

The Devil uses the Oculus Rift to kill Christians! The signs were there all this time D:

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-172727.png (2560x1440, 897K)

The Greatest Story Ever Told
Strange Cargo
The Bible: In the Beginning...
King of Kings
San Francisco

name 4

it had some good stuff too

>the part after Jesus wins and is judging everyone and opens literal holes to the Lake of Fire to toss unbelievers into

>then he does it AGAIN 1000 years later for the Final Judgement and you can see people from the last judgement still suffering

shit fucked me up back in the day, made me really fear christian hell

>that cast
jesus christ

That sounds too stupid to be tru...

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-173624.png (2560x1440, 1.71M)

she always was cute, being wholesome just makes it better

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-173524.png (2560x1440, 1.87M)

REPORT HATERS

It's literally in Revelation

Report Haters

Attached: 1560870655819.png (342x359, 196K)

>Revelation
>literal
user, I...

I have all the books. ama

Not for me man, thinking about it is giving me a headache right now. I would watch this and then go listen to a preacher yell at us about going to hell and how the rapture is probably coming in a day or two, with people all around me speaking in tongues and shouting. And my own family telling me afterward that it's all true. I feel nauseous thinking about it.

Why are there three 9's on his hand??

So what was keeping China from taking over the world after all the Christians got snapped?

based retard

let's say the rapture (heresy) was real. would someone who accepted christ as a child and then became atheist in adulthood be raptured?

Lmao I feel bad for you guys. Christfag here and I wish my church yelled more about hell and revaluation. Were you Pentecostal? Those guys are retarded. I’m non denominational but I’m thinking about going orthodox or catholic

Nope. You cannot comprehend salvation as a child so you are safe until aldulthood. If you reject Christ as an adult you are damned

unless you're not baptized and die as a baby, then you go to Hell

then why do non baptized babies go to hell?

You just have to ask forgiveness at the last minute and everything up to that point is forgiven.

christianity is such a cop out

they still have Original Sin

Yeah its pretty fucking sweet bro

Attached: 1561065788522.jpg (720x540, 56K)

I've never seen any Mormon, ex or otherwise, refer to a Bishop or any other leader as a 'preacher.'

t. also raised Mormon

Mfw homeschooled and listened to those suckers all the time

>punished for something that happened years and years ago that you had nothing to do with but are associated with because of your species
who knew god was such an sjw

They don’t. A child is innocent and saved due to his youth from original sin. Though this is still a debate among theologians.

there is zero scripture to back that up

The third one is over the top kino. Nicolae Carpathia was a little goofy in comparison to Macalusso from the Apocalypse film series but still a solid performance.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x228, 722K)

Which film was this depicted in? This is before the thousand year reign too.

I haven't seen Left Behind since I was in, like, 5th grade, but I seem to recall the anti-christ shooting two people and then convincing the UN security council, except for one guy, it was a murder suicide.

my bad i was just talkin about the books, got confused sorry user

Yup.

The only films that depict the new world order/one world government conspiracy theory. Too bad they have a pro Israel bent since none of them ever show any non Gentiles bending the knee to the Antichrist.

Based fellow homeschooler

The Omega Code is so bad but decent to watch. More pro Israel than the Left Behind series, with hammy performances by Michael York & Casper Van Dien.

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Mathew 19:14
Mathew 18
Once the child sins they lose that innocence and are accountable for their actions and can find salvation in Christ. Albeit that understanding of salvation is extremely naive.

>new testament
>scripture
away from me goy

Revelation was slightly better.

Also homeschooled. Still a churchgoing Christian but I don't believe in that version of the rapture anymore.

U pre trib or post trib. I'm inclined to think it will happen after the tribulation since those dead in Christ will be risen as well when Christ returns, before the day of Judgment. If I'm getting anything wrong, please educate me.

Ew. A Jew!

>christian shit
>kino
lolo

Come to think of it I’ve never given that much deliberation to the rapture beyond the basics. It’s a very long process once it gets going though.

it's natural to be jealous of your betters

What are your reasons for not thinking Christ is legitimate?

I believe when Jesus returns the dead in Christ rise first and then we join him in the air and then the Day of Judgement immediately begins. No 7 years of tribulation after the rapture. Just straight to Judgement and then the new heavens and new earth. I don't like arguing about it though because the important thing is that I believe Jesus is still coming back and hopefully very soon.

he was invented by the romans to disparage the growing Jewish population

>according to kikes Jesus was invented by Romans to subvert them
>according to LARPagans Jesus was invented by kikes to subvert Romans
I think he was just so based he BTFO all of you.

How could that be the case if the Romans and Hebrews had him crucified?
jewsforjesus.org/jewish-resources/messianic-prophecy/

is eva the most based religious kino?

Attached: IMG_20190621_164341.jpg (750x1113, 160K)

I remember going to my grandma's house when I was little and she had this cupboard, it was realy like a small closet, full of movies. I had to get a stepping stool to reach the top. It is one of my life goals to own enough Christain movies to fill a cubpoard like that. And it will be all my grandkids have to watch when they come over to my house.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

My grandma used to have a videotape with Underdog and some other older cartoons on it, wish I could find it.

Didn't know about this one. Thanks for the reccomendation.

Why do Mormons comment on Christian threads like it's the same thing

It sounds like "hate speech"...how did they predict and know?

Mormons are raised in a freaky Freemason cult made up by John Smith.

It's not the same as a real religion like Christianity.

Both Mormons and certain Protestant groups believe in the rapture. Mormonism is an offshoot of American Protestantism.

They literally have their own holy book called The Book of Mormon

My other grandma got me this Pokemon vhs tape from a yardsale when I was a kid. It had 2 episodes on it. I was never into pokemon when I was younger, but this is a piece of nostalgia I did have. Sometimes look back and think what if I was really into pokemon when I was a kid, and what if I had friends who were into it as well. Have you ever done stuff like that?—look back and reflect on hypothetical situations that could have been but never was? Because I randomly remembered that vhs tape one day, I started watching the anime; I only watched the first season because there are just too many episodes. When I came upon these three episodes I specifically remembered watching years ago, it was a nostalgia trip!

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_English_language_Indigo_League_home_video_releases_(Region_1)

Attached: 328px-Fashion_Victims_VHS.png (328x599, 396K)

And?

Actually it had 3 episodes. I mistyped.

>Heresy
>Christian

K

The end of the Christian Bible says you're cursed if you add to it

shit don´t get me started, around 2010 they started to do the same shit in my church, a marathon a left behind/apocalypse movies

jack van impe ministries can go to hell

It's about what happens when Atheists take over

Irrelevant to the discussion. They both believe in the rapture so Mormons are allowed to comment.
What's that have to do with what I said? You can say they are heretics or un-Christian or whatever but they still believe in the rapture, in fact it's fundamental to their religion and they obsess over it to an insane degree.

I've wondered that too with skateboarding and some other outdoor activities, it's a weird feeling knowing I could have been with a completely different friend group in high school.
I'm glad I chose mine, we still manage to talk every day and have annual trips together.

Gary Busey is legitimately mentally disabled from his motorcycle accident but he's become some industry in joke. He's obviously not right.

Honestly you're experience with Christianity depends hard on your denomination and church in particular. I went to one of those basically non-denominational McMegaChurches and it was all very laid back and feel-goody, bored me as a kid but nothing scarring.

I actually read the entire Left Behind series and the prequels one summer just because my local library had them and I was bored and friendless and enjoyed end of the world stuff.

>Tfw no Chloe gf/wife

They were honestly pretty good books except for the very last one which was 5% interested and 95% OMFG HERE IS JESUS LETS JUST TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT BEING CATHOLIC IS

>bored me as a kid but nothing scarring.

some might argue that the greater wound was done to your soul by not informing you properly on the truth of Christ, and so left you ambivalent toward religion, rather than rightly viewing your posture toward God a matter of life and death

me for instance

i would argue that

I went to a Fundamentalist Baptist Church. Too legalistic but it taught me a lot of really good things.

What's your ideal church then

>too legalistic
religion is work, nondenominationals are damming entire generations

That's great. I still got a few friends I text but don't see much. I gotta keep hoping I'll get to the level you're at with my friends.

one that teaches the recorded words of Christ, rightly placing them in the greater context of the inspired Scriptures which foretold the coming of the Messiah and Man's need for such a Rescuer; ably equipping the listener with reason to trust the authenticity of the Bible and know it as the sole infallible rule of faith

I had this very same Pokemon VHS along with some others and some Digimon and DBZ ones. My cousin's 3 and 4 year old kids came to my house last year and saw them in my kino library and got excited, but they didn't have a VHS player, so later I fished my VHS player out of storage and gave it to them along with all my VHS tapes. Also gave them my Gen1 pokemon cards (except the holographics binder of course). Hope I gave them some good memories of their own.

Jack Van Impe has had so many false predictions. A literal false prophet.

teaching this shit to children is child abuse, for sure. happened to me too

Me as well. Had a friend who was duped into all of that because his psycho mother had him watch Jack Van Impe and John Hagee sermons.

Saw this on vhs at a friend's house as a kid and freaked me out.
Image of the Beast (1981). Or how credit cards are the mark of the beast and the UN beheads children.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxmtzBkQo9o

All these films made the UN look like a super powerful entity. The dispensationalist/Pentecostal crowd actually believes this stuff will happen AFTER their 'rapture'. Scary stuff.